Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,867 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 178.
    #7201 3 years ago
    Quoted from uphamj:

Whats up with trading for golf balls? I did not know that was a thing.

Sure, washed golf balls...same as cash.

I have 4000+ maple leaves...original condition...will trade for MMr or Ferrari...no low ballers.

Purchaser will need to remove the leaves from my front lawn.

#7202 3 years ago

I didnt have words to describe that golf ball post. Wanted the ad to speak for itself. I did enjoy the part about it's just a blown fuse and 10k by christmas.

#7203 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

I didnt have words to describe that golf ball post. Wanted the ad to speak for itself. I did enjoy the part about it's just a blown fuse and 10k by christmas.

It reads like a straight up troll post, down to the "just a fuse," "10k by Christmas," and "I know what I have"...but who takes the time to do all that??!

Serious or not, at least I was entertained.

#7204 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

but who takes the time to do all that?

Some fat troll that's been on lockdown for 2 months and sick of cl alerts about used golf balls

#7205 3 years ago

Mata Hari for 3500. Lmfao

9D616C24-0A82-485E-9FF1-BE7E7EEB5999 (resized).png9D616C24-0A82-485E-9FF1-BE7E7EEB5999 (resized).png
    #7206 3 years ago
    Quoted from Md2020:

Mata Hari for 3500. Lmfao
    [quoted image]

That was a 2 for 1. What's up with the pool sharks below it. Looks like the giraffe from the skittles commercial jizzed all over it....taste the rainbow.

#7208 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

seattle.craigslist.org link
    and they want 3800...

Yeah... I'm not ever sure I'd pay 1k for a pool sharks. Its a fun game for about 7 minutes. And then I'm like okay... I'm done with this!
    Only way I would own one, is if I had space for like 60-80 machines and I got it for like 700 dollars... Otherwise... Yeah...

#7209 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

seattle.craigslist.org link
    and they want 3800...

Good eye, I saw that one too. Pretty common around here, unfortunately. I’m in want of a DE GnR, but if one pops up im sure it’ll be around 20k... routed and beat to shit

#7210 3 years ago

I have hundreds of golf balls and I dont golf! Started taking kids easter egg golf ball hunting after COVID hit. I made them stop at 2 5 gallon buckets full.

#7211 3 years ago

A Facebook Folly....

Vintage Wonder Wizard Demolition Derby Pinball $600

Super Rare Vintage ....

#7212 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Super Rare Vintage ....

...which I guess is even better than "vintage".

#7214 3 years ago

We can get Indy Jones for 200 bucks each, but we need to order 50. Quick, everyone send me $200 and I will make the payment. It may be a scam so dont expect your money back.

If you are going to get ripped off...keep it local!

#7215 3 years ago

Are you implying that this might be a scam...?

I find it perfectly reasonable that he has 50 Indiana Jones machines in South Africa that he is willing to sell for $200 each. Sure, the picture he provides is of a couple of EM machines, but that's probably just because it would be hard to show 50 IJ machines in one image.

I'm sending him my bank account number and PIN, just in case he needs extra money for shipping.

#7216 3 years ago

But hey, these are very rare and well worth the risk, because they are “2 screen arcade pinball vending game” EMs. Obviously, this is a seasoned pinhead who knows his stuff! What could possibly go wrong?

#7217 3 years ago

How much is shipping? Reminds me of the marquis outside a burger joint: Free burger with every $6.00 toothpick.

#7218 3 years ago

but they are the two screen models will that make any difference? I don't know how those things work.

#7219 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

Are you implying that this might be a scam...?

I have a friend who says it is totes legit.

...and he's a Nigerian Prince, so you can take his word for it.

#7220 3 years ago

Eightball Deluxe Pinball Machine - $3500 (Clarkston)

#7221 3 years ago

Dude raised the price from 620 to 680. Whether or not that’s a fair price, the game sucks. I’ve played it.
    It’s been on CL FOREVER! I sold a machine for around the same era for 650, and that one pees on Toledo’s face.

B82A6711-0131-44EA-9C26-EE604AE1CDF1 (resized).pngB82A6711-0131-44EA-9C26-EE604AE1CDF1 (resized).png
    #7222 3 years ago

I saw a 1976 Vintage Kiss Pinball on Facebook in Macomb, MI for $4,500

Selling for his sister, Firm on price, No holds Serious buyers, also hhave a whole collection of KISS memorabilia to sell.

#7223 3 years ago
    Quoted from freeplay3:

I never understood those, ''it's just a fuse or a light is out'' comments. Well if it's such an easy,cheap fix why don't YOU fix it and then sell it?

#7224 3 years ago

https://offerup.co/ILeq9pv056

Only 4200 made!

Screenshot_20200606-075027_OfferUp (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200606-075027_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    #7225 3 years ago

albuquerque.craigslist.org link

This is a Bally pin ball machine needs work but the main play area in good condition

I reached out, so far, no response. Wonder why it doesn't work.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #7226 3 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

This is a Bally pin ball machine needs work but the main play area in good condition
    I reached out, so far, no response. Wonder why it doesn't work.[quoted image]

Haha, that's my local Craigslist! I was tempted to check it out but I've bought too many games recently.

#7227 3 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Guys, this looks to be a pretty decent playfield that someone swapped. The crate looks like an original factory wooden shipping crate.

Great deal even if it does not have all the underside mechs.

#7228 3 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Only 100.00? Snatch that up

#7229 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypin:

Guys, this looks to be a pretty decent playfield that someone swapped. The crate looks like an original factory wooden shipping crate.
    Great deal even if it does not have all the underside mechs.

That certainly changes my perspective on it, I don't think I can get it but thanks!

#7230 3 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

12 THOUSAND DOLLARS for an EM.
    Not just an EM, but a hacked board of a 1976 Gottlieb Volley and a modified playfield from a 1979 Gottlieb Pinball Pool.
    I'm just... there are no words.

#7231 3 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

ebay.com link
    Not just an EM, but a hacked board of a 1976 Gottlieb Volley and a modified playfield from a 1979 Gottlieb Pinball Pool.
    I'm just... there are no words.

Yes there are words...he stated it was “One of a kind!” Sounds like that might be a correct statement.

#7232 3 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Seller states the "wires have been adjusted." By the looks of the spaghetti in the backbox and under the playfield he should have left the original wiring untouched. Oh well, you can own this by making payments of only $535 for 24 months!

#7233 3 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

I would buy it and make it into a coffee table

#7234 3 years ago

I've never seen this version of Fish Tales.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 9.40.25 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-08 at 9.40.25 AM (resized).jpg
    #7235 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

[quoted image]

You'd probably recognize it if the backglass wasn't missing.

#7236 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

[quoted image]

That's the Limited Edition version.

#7237 3 years ago

I've been waiting for Forlics glass for so long....

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.11.16 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.11.16 PM (resized).jpg
    #7239 3 years ago

Oh good lord:

youngstown.craigslist.org link

This classic pinball machine has been thoroughly shopped out. To include playfield new, rubbers, altec board,and stickers. Already four years of enjoyment

Eight Ball for $3500. That works out to around 400 a ball.

teh_fnoz (resized).pngteh_fnoz (resized).png
    #7240 3 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

buffalo.craigslist.org link
    [quoted image]
    For sale is Data East Guns N Roses pinball. DMD does not work and likely needs to be replaced. Damage to side cabinet. As is. $3,500 or best offer. If you want pictures, send me an email. Thanks.
    Damaged, bad DMD and who knows what else.

wait, if it comes with ALL FOUR pin skates I'M IN!

#7241 3 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I've been waiting for Forlics glass for so long....
    [quoted image]

Forlics is good but three, threelics is better.

#7242 3 years ago

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

00H0H_9xfBOiclgLf_0lM0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg00H0H_9xfBOiclgLf_0lM0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg00X0X_cbMHg9ajwWq_0lM0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg00X0X_cbMHg9ajwWq_0lM0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    #7243 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I once seen a zaxxon that somebody carpeted the entire cabinet. It's still the most ridiculous thing I ever seen on a game. This one may be number 2.

#7244 3 years ago

$_57arcade (resized).jpg$_57arcade (resized).jpg
    #7245 3 years ago

At least this one looks awesome, in a weird and goofy way. The zaxxon I referred to was done in a cheap brown carpet you would find in a house that someone is trying to flip as cheaply as possible

#7246 3 years ago

This one made me laugh...$2900 for a VERY RARE game. Just missing a backglass that is not reproduced and doesn't boot. lmao
    wichita.craigslist.org link

#7247 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

[quoted image][quoted image]

"Orbit pinball machine in good condition and works. Needs a little maintenance, rubber bands, etc. and has a few minor cracks in the mirrors."

$ 1500 and has cracked mirrors ???

I'm out.

#7248 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypin:

"Orbit pinball machine in good condition and works. Needs a little maintenance, rubber bands, etc. and has a few minor cracks in the mirrors."
    $ 1500 and has cracked mirrors ???
    I'm out.

I didn’t catch it until you pointed it out, LOL. I’m kind of liking those mirrors below the backbox.

#7249 3 years ago

This looks GREAT!
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 8.41.52 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-06-16 at 8.41.52 AM (resized).png
    #7250 3 years ago

missoula.craigslist.org link

Here's a bargain for you!

There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/145?hl=dragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.