Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 178.
    #6201 5 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I can excuse the 'like new' condition, if they're only askin' $500..

Hah, I wish.

#6202 5 years ago

There is a spin out for 4800 on Pittsburgh craigslist???

#6203 5 years ago

How about this backglass beauty at a bargain price on Ebay with free shipping to boot!

IMG_1863 (resized).PNGIMG_1863 (resized).PNG
    #6204 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Advertised as "like new" condition.

That looks like a Gorgar right slingshot plastic ??
    But maybe its new too...

#6205 5 years ago

Deerlakes6 - don't miss the $3,600 'family owned' wood rail right next that that Spin out!

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).pngUntitled2 (resized).pngUntitled2 (resized).png
    #6206 5 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link

I thought this was laughable....I guess u can ask what ever u want, but I've seen these for less than $9K

#6207 5 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
    I thought this was laughable....I guess u can ask what ever u want, but I've seen these for less than $9K

Cant see it been removed. Try to grab a screen shot.

#6208 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Cant see it been removed. Try to grab a screen shot.

Munsters LE NIB 12.5

1 week later
    #6210 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Like a new dirt road.

#6211 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks good to me! But, those pops cap colors are in the wrong spots. Deal breaker!!

#6212 5 years ago

Awesome! Eight ball Deluxe Pinball machine by Williams. New Playfield! Game is rare restoration. All electronic boards 100% fully functional. Rare in this condition. $12999.99
    ebay.com link: Spectacular Eight ball Deluxe Collector Pinball MACHINE clean New Playfield

It's one of those rare Williams EBDs. Finding an EBD north of $10K is the absolute rarest.

#6213 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

Awesome! Eight ball Deluxe Pinball machine by Williams. New Playfield! Game is rare restoration. All electronic boards 100% fully functional. Rare in this condition. $12999.99
    ebay.com link » Spectacular Eight Ball Deluxe Collector Pinball Machine Clean New Playfield
    It's one of those rare Williams EBDs. Finding an EBD north of $10K is the absolute rarest.

He's got others:

ebay.com link: Amazing Collectible Gilligans Island Pinball machine Bally Signed by Mary ann

ebay.com link: Awesome restored Space shuttle Pinball 1984 machine by Williams New Playfield

ebay.com link: Awesome Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams New CPR Playfield

ebay.com link: Awesome Grand Lizard Pinball 1986 machine by Williams Clean HUO only

#6214 5 years ago

Ok, so this is Facebook Marketplace, not CL. But 4K just needs a little tlc? Like cutting the string holding the back box together?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2184702581852074/

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #6215 5 years ago

This doesn't make me laugh so much as cry. Looks like it was probably in decent shape before this guy got his hands on it.

houston.craigslist.org link

#6216 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

This doesn't make me laugh so much as cry. Looks like it was probably in decent shape before this guy got his hands on it.

I just replied to him, letting him politely know what a shame I think it is that he has done. Wonder how many pin heads would have loved to have had that playfield to replace one that wasn't in as good a condition.

#6217 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoski:

ebay.com link » Spectacular Eight Ball Deluxe Collector Pinball Machine Clean New Playfield

I just sold my EBD LE for 2K. Guess the non LE version does command a 10K premium.

#6218 5 years ago

You know, for $3,200 you could at least fix the flippers...

Screenshot_2019-03-30 Facebook Marketplace (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-03-30 Facebook Marketplace (resized).png

#6219 5 years ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

I just replied to him, letting him politely know what a shame I think it is that he has done. Wonder how many pin heads would have loved to have had that playfield to replace one that wasn't in as good a condition.

As expected he was highly offended by my reply. Lol

#6220 5 years ago

Complete restoration

427B6020-9B88-4B67-BFCF-F69802806115 (resized).png427B6020-9B88-4B67-BFCF-F69802806115 (resized).png
    #6221 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Complete restoration
    [quoted image]

The price is nice at least. I'd bag that and start looking for a used PF from someone who installed one of the repros that just came out...

#6222 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Complete restoration
    [quoted image]

i genuinely laughed at this

mjr

#6223 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_ric:

It all depends on what he had to work with. I doubt he took a working game apart to make that table. I took used playfields and made them into tables. The last two were wall decorations in a bar. I bought lots of parts from pinball resource just to make the top side look good. While the bottom was stripped of all the mechanicals and wiring. There is a bar in Texas that has several playfields as the table and the matching head mounted on the wall.

TABLE (resized).JPGTABLE (resized).JPGplay fields 001 (resized).JPGplay fields 001 (resized).JPGplay fields 003 (resized).JPGplay fields 003 (resized).JPGplay fields 004 (resized).JPGplay fields 004 (resized).JPGplay fields 005 (resized).JPGplay fields 005 (resized).JPG
    #6224 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

It all depends on what he had to work with. I doubt he took a working game apart to make that table. I took used playfields and made them into tables. The last two were wall decorations in a bar. I bought lots of parts from pinball resource just to make the top side look good. While the bottom was stripped of all the mechanicals and wiring. There is a bar in Texas that has several playfields as the table and the matching head mounted on the wall. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What’s the power source you used for the bulbs?

#6225 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

What’s the power source you used for the bulbs?

the 4 channel flashing lights were dead. So I got a string of LEDs 110 volts.

big indian 008 (resized).JPGbig indian 008 (resized).JPG
    #6226 5 years ago

$3900 for an Evel Knievel oh and because he is soo generous only 1k for the Gorgar but only if you buy the EK. LOL. And remember folks... NO TEXTING!

richmond.craigslist.org link

#6227 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

only 1k for the Gorgar

You misread. That's "Gorgon". It's so rare you've never even heard of it!

#6229 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Night Rider Red Blue White And 4 Iron Legs

Awesome pics...

The USPS will ship that?

#6230 5 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

The USPS will ship that?

Apparently for only $4.53 too!! I'm sold, I've contacted the seller with my bank account and routing number, my full social security number and mothers maiden name!! Buy with confidence.

#6231 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Apparently for only $4.53 too!! I'm sold, I've contacted the seller with my bank account and routing number, my full social security number and mothers maiden name!! Buy with confidence.

How did you get his phone number in Nigeria?

#6232 5 years ago

Wiggler for €3500/$3900 anyone?
    Highest bid about $400 at the moment haha

Screenshot_20190405-124359 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190405-124359 (resized).png
    #6234 5 years ago

I just don't know where people get their prices from...

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Here's the text, although I can't imagine it'll be gone...

Used South Park pinball machine in working order. Just cleaned, lubed and updated this week. Only issue is Mr. Hankey won't close but doesn't affect the play and small wear on areas around flippers.

For collectors-the Eric Cartman figure that sits on top is not included.

#6235 5 years ago

buffalo.craigslist.org link

But hey, it has the "complete Manual"

#6236 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

From Pawn Stars!

#6237 5 years ago
    Quoted from Freeplay40:

From Pawn Stars!

True.

I own a self storage facility and people thing "Storage Wars" is real life too.

#6238 5 years ago

Really? $1500 for a Zizzle pinball? Am I missing something? Do people actually pay these prices for a Zizzle pinball? I wouldn't give $100 for one of these.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.38.27 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.38.27 AM (resized).png
    #6239 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Really? $1500 for a Zizzle pinball? Am I missing something? Do people actually pay these prices for a Zizzle pinball? I wouldn't give $100 for one of these.
    [quoted image]

Here’s one that just sold on eBay today. $860

It is dumbfounding.

ebay.com link: ZIZZLE Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man s Chest Pinball Machine

0D1D5123-8754-4901-931E-1E50C33637BD (resized).png0D1D5123-8754-4901-931E-1E50C33637BD (resized).png
    #6240 5 years ago

#6241 5 years ago

Is this really the going rate for something like this?

Screenshot_20190414-171526.pngScreenshot_20190414-171526.png
    #6242 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder90:

Is this really the going rate for something like this?
    [quoted image]

Doubt that there are any useable parts there.playfield good for wall art maybe.

#6243 5 years ago
    Quoted from yellowghost:

Doubt that there are any useable parts there.playfield good for wall art maybe.

Nah, someone can save it. Most of the issues shown aren't big problems. Boards, flippers, bottom panel, rust--all those can be addressed without too much difficulty.

If the playfield is otherwise complete, it could be worthwhile. A bunch of those parts are unobtainable.

Someone would probably pay $750 for it. It's basically a $3k game these days.

#6244 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

milwaukee.craigslist.org link
    Here's the text, although I can't imagine it'll be gone...
    Used South Park pinball machine in working order. Just cleaned, lubed and updated this week. Only issue is Mr. Hankey won't close but doesn't affect the play and small wear on areas around flippers.
    For collectors-the Eric Cartman figure that sits on top is not included.

Screenshots

Screenshot_20190415-070342_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070342_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070351_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070351_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #6245 5 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

buffalo.craigslist.org link
    But hey, it has the "complete Manual"

Screenshot.

Screenshot_20190415-070455_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070455_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070502_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-070502_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #6246 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

True.
    I own a self storage facility and people thing "Storage Wars" is real life too.

You need to take a unit and put a broken (no cracks on screen) tv in front with the whole unit filled with empty TV and electronics boxes and watch the idiots bid it up and you get to make money on some boxes.

#6247 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

You need to take a unit and put a broken (no cracks on screen) tv in front with the whole unit filled with empty TV and electronics boxes and watch the idiots bid it up and you get to make money on some boxes.

State has laws against that. We can cut the lock, open the door, and look inside. But we cant step foot inside or touch anything.

And any money the auction brings in over the amount of back rent owed goes to the tenant anyway...

#6248 5 years ago

Not sure which wall I should hang this on....?!

columbus.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 11.58.38 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-15 at 11.58.38 AM (resized).png
    #6249 5 years ago

$1500 says non-negotiable

Needs a lot more than a "power panel".....how about a playfield?

#6250 5 years ago
    Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Needs a lot more than a "power panel".....how about a playfield?

I'm always eager for the 'next' project, but NOT that one, gees!

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/125 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.