Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,874 posts
  • 1,039 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 minutes ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240424_161142_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_161146_OfferUp (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    There are 8,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 178.
    #6151 5 years ago

It works, unless it doesn’t. If it doesn’t work, then it will not work. Unless it does

#6152 5 years ago

Ebay: Pirates of the Caribbean, bids are up to $580.00 and over an hour to go:
    ebay.com link: itm

#6154 5 years ago
    Quoted from Barr993:

Anyone up for a trade?
    philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Nice.. Oh wait, no remote?? Deal breaker!

#6155 5 years ago

Bally Galaxy Ranger 1978 - Working - $975

detroit.craigslist.org link

This is the least common and most desirable version of the Bally home pinball machines.

gr (resized).jpggr (resized).jpg
    #6156 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

This is the least common and most desirable version of the Bally home pinball machines.

I have to say that I've worked on all the Bally home models except this one. So it may be the least common. As for most desirable, that's kind of like choosing which type of herpes is the most desirable.

#6157 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Bally Galaxy Ranger 1978 - Working - $975
    This is the least common and most desirable version of the Bally home pinball machines. [quoted image]

Tell him i know a guy that has a bunch of laser discs he may trade.

#6158 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Tell him i know a guy that has a bunch of laser discs he may trade.

Not having a remote is totally a dealbreaker FYI

#6165 5 years ago

Still trying to figure out how to send the links but there's also a $16k Addams Family, a $10k Scared Stiff,a$16k H2o and a $10k bally Playboy.Plus if you need a new dmd there's one of them for only 1k!Be quick so as not to be disappointed.

#6166 5 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

Still trying to figure out how to send the links but there's also a $16k Addams Family, a $10k Scared Stiff,a$16k H2o and a $10k bally Playboy.Plus if you need a new dmd there's one of them for only 1k!Be quick so as not to be disappointed.

Don't miss out on this bargain either!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PINBALL-MACHINE-EIGHT-BALL/173808086499?hash=item2877c4ede3:g:W~4AAOSwqUBccOyV:rk:2:pf

#6168 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Try to post a screen shot.

Screenshot_20190225-231121_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190225-231121_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #6169 5 years ago

Good job. I will next time....

#6170 5 years ago

Seems like a good deal.....

Mad World (resized).jpegMad World (resized).jpeg
    #6171 5 years ago

......Looks a bit like this one, huh?.....

mad world 2 (resized).jpegmad world 2 (resized).jpeg
    #6172 5 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

Seems like a good deal.....

Those types of ads are popping up all over the place. As soon as you see the "[email protected]" you know it's a scam.

#6173 5 years ago

knoxville.craigslist.org link

Scam... another email address replied with this line of crap:

I'm sorry to say i sold this to another guy. But i wont hide where i got it from. I picked up 2 brand new ones for under $70 from http://turdspam.crap/
    It's very easy to win. The trick is to bid only when the counter hits 4 seconds.

But this seems legit:

#6174 5 years ago
    Quoted from pencilneck:

Scam... another email address replied with this line of crap:
    I'm sorry to say i sold this to another guy. But i wont hide where i got it from. I picked up 2 brand new ones for under $70 from http://turdspam.crap/
    It's very easy to win. The trick is to bid only when the counter hits 4 seconds.
    But this seems legit:

I got this for you

Screenshot_20190228-231854_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190228-231854_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    #6175 5 years ago

Is a Data East Simpsons worth $5700????

chicago.craigslist.org link

Screenshot_20190301-173318_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190301-173318_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #6176 5 years ago

Its $2000.00 in my hood.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png
    #6178 5 years ago
    Quoted from iamdrunker:

Its $2000.00 in my hood.
    [quoted image]

Time Warp in Livonia MI 315.00 on Facebook with banana flippers

#6179 5 years ago

Wow!! Just says refurbished and wants 11k for an Addams family. I had to respond. It’s people like this that are trying to drive the prices.
    phoenix.craigslist.org link

#6180 5 years ago

cfh posts the same title at 50% the price of a game that has been reposted every 5 days for months on end. It might have been unintentional, but I like the ", working" vs the ", collectible" in the CL titles.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 1.22.43 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-04 at 1.22.43 PM (resized).png

#6181 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

cfh posts the same title at 50% the price of a game that has been reposted every 5 days for months on end. It might have been unintentional, but I like the ", working" vs the ", collectible" in the CL titles.
    [quoted image]

cfh posts games to sell, and price is fair. As for the Guy in commerce he won't sell his, not at that price, unless he adds "these sell for double on ebay"

#6182 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

cfh posts games to sell, and price is fair

Yep, totally agree. I saw the on beam posted a week ago!! The laugh is more about the Commerce guy who just keeps repeatedly posting it at the same price 2x market.

#6183 5 years ago

There's a listing in Mobile, Al for a Gorgar for $1900 - its been listed there for about two years. In 2018 it was $1800, so I guess inflation or aging has increased its value.

#6184 5 years ago

Not Craigslist but...

Screenshot_20190305-194210_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190305-194210_eBay (resized).jpg
    #6185 5 years ago
    Quoted from Barr993:

Not Craigslist but...

Oh, good lord, is that thing still kicking around?!

#6186 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

[quoted image]

the $925 Flash is sold, listing removed.

price it right and it sells.

#6187 5 years ago
    Quoted from Barr993:

Not Craigslist but...
    [quoted image]

Hmmm, Dodge Hellcat or Supreme pinball machine - difficult to choose how to spend my $70K.

#6188 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Hmmm, Dodge Hellcat or Supreme pinball machine - difficult to choose how to spend my $70K.

Both terrible decisions and overpriced garbage.

#6189 5 years ago

A Hellcat is overpriced garbage? Ahhh, yeah.

#6190 5 years ago
    Quoted from Barr993:

Not Craigslist but...
    [quoted image]

For $3k less you could have a prototype TZ

#6191 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

A Hellcat is overpriced garbage? Ahhh, yeah.

Yup it is.

#6192 5 years ago

I don't own one. But making a statement like that is just silly.

It's no different than someone who doesn't like AFM saying "AFM is garbage." It's not "garbage." You may not like it, you may prefer other games over it, you may not feel it's a good value, etc.

#6193 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

It's no different than someone who doesn't like AFM saying "AFM is garbage." It's not "garbage." You may not like it, you may prefer other games over it, you may not feel it's a good value, etc.

Hey, your statement is garbage!!

#6195 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mojosan:

As a licensed mechanic who has worked on every type of car, and as someone who who has many mechanic friends I can 100% say Chryslers have the shittiest build quality.
    They keep many shops in business.
    Dont believe me? Look up the stats online. Some of the lowest resale and highest cost of repairs and maintenance.

#6196 5 years ago

newhaven.craigslist.org link

Only $5k, why not $6,000,000?

#6197 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

As a licensed mechanic who has worked on every type of car, and as someone who who has many mechanic friends I can 100% say Chryslers have the shittiest build quality.
    They keep many shops in business.
    Dont believe me? Look up the stats online. Some of the lowest resale and highest cost of repairs and maintenance.

My wife works in a Chevy dealer, the stories she tells would curl your hair. GM has the worst quality and they don't give a damn because like lemmings people will buy another without a seconds thought to why they are dumping the first.

#6198 5 years ago

Chrysler, Chevy, Ford.

We should be talking about Bally, Williams, Gottlieb!

#6199 5 years ago

Advertised as "like new" condition.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #6200 5 years ago

I can excuse the 'like new' condition, if they're only askin' $500..

There are 8,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/124?hl=damoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.