Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,836 posts
  • 1,035 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9321 (resized).png
    image_2024-03-14_213052593.png
    image_2024-03-14_192715726.png
    image_2024-03-14_192145689.png

There are 8,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 177.
    #6051 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

This has been gracing my Craigslist search in Chicago for months. I'm tempted to buy it just to make it go away.
    [quoted image]

This one just had it's 4 (Yes 4!) year anniversary on the Rochester CL:

rochester.craigslist.org link

2018-12-17_11-18-30 (resized).png2018-12-17_11-18-30 (resized).png
    #6052 5 years ago
    Quoted from c508:

Yeah dude was very strange and I got the impression he came into a large sum of money and promptly blew it all on shiny things then got upset that he couldn’t continue to spend at that level once it was all gone and also because he wasn’t getting the respect he (felt he) deserved on Pinside...
    I was going to buy his MB but communications were so erratic and bizarre that I passed and am now extremely glad I will be getting a much cheaper and better MBr LE instead.
    Also, I suspect some of his games have been stored in an unheated garage with some temperature swings due to rotating in and out of house (though he probably stopped doing that once his interest in pinball peaked and maybe they have been sitting in that lineup since he quit Pinside?).

Those pics are from the games in one of his bedrooms, which is the overflow from the basement. More overflow in the living room. Good stuff. I purchased the Mustang LE off of him back in January. None in the garage, dont know why selling all, dude probably getting married! HaHa

#6053 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

And then trade it for a clown head?

OR A trudope

#6054 5 years ago
    Quoted from dfrazer:

This one just had it's 4 (Yes 4!) year anniversary on the Rochester CL:
    rochester.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Buy it, then destroy it. On the spot, with great vengeance, in front of the seller

#6055 5 years ago

Wouldn't this look nice on your wall?

IMG_9761 (resized).PNGIMG_9761 (resized).PNG
    #6056 5 years ago

Ask this guy about his Pinball Machines, and his 1 pound of gold he wants to trade

losangeles.craigslist.org link

Obviously a Bawwwse

#6057 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Ask this guy about his Pinball Machines, and his 1 pound of gold he wants to trade
    Obviously a Bawwwse

He's willing to trade his 40 best pair of sunglasses. I wonder if he'll replace them or start using his remaining crummy ones? Who in the *#€^+# has 40 pair of sunglasses?

#6058 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Who in the *#€^+# has 40 pair of sunglasses?

First thing that came to mind for me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beholder_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

#6059 5 years ago

Does he mean 100% working pinball machines? People are hilarious.

#6060 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

He's willing to trade his 40 best pair of sunglasses. I wonder if he'll replace them or start using his remaining crummy ones? Who in the *#€^+# has 40 pair of sunglasses?

This guy is amazing, I’ll post his response. This guy gotta be trolling CL.

#6061 5 years ago

Im sure this one has been talked about before because it seems like it is always in all the for sale ads. But I had to comment on it. What the heck are these people trying to sell? Their ad is for a pinball machine right? Movie prop? This line gets me: "This Machine is from Los angles Hollywood Area! And Owned by a person of importance but who’s identity has been requested not to be disclosed!" WHO CARES!!! Why don't they show more pictures of the actual game instead of their crappy photoshoped collage of the movie. And the price, GEEZ! Im by far NOT the price police, in fact I always feel sympathetic to peoples prices. I feel price a game at what you feel is right. But you must understand the market prices if you really want to sell your game. In this case I feel like they really dont want to sell this game but scam someone. Its a whole lot of fluff and keywords like "Movie Prop" to get you to click on their ad. Which also makes no sense to me why they would pay for a Ebay ad when it will never sell. I wanna say to these people "Get a clue and stop clogging up ads list and wasting pinball peoples time" YES, I know I can simply browse past the ad, but every time I see it, it makes me think they are trying to Scam someone. Maybe this is a joke and I just don't get it. Ok sorry for the rant. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Carry on.

ebay.com link: itm

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 8.36.32 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-12-19 at 8.36.32 AM (resized).png

#6062 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im sure this one has been talked about before because it seems like it is always in all the for sale ads. But I had to comment on it. What the heck are these people trying to sell? Their ad is for a pinball machine right? Movie prop? This line gets me: "This Machine is from Los angles Hollywood Area! And Owned by a person of importance but who’s identity has been requested not to be disclosed!" WHO CARES!!! Why don't they show more pictures of the actual game instead of their crappy photoshoped collage of the movie. And the price, GEEZ! Im by far NOT the price police, in fact I always feel sympathetic to peoples prices. I feel price a game at what you feel is right. But you must understand the market prices if you really want to sell your game. In this case I feel like they really dont want to sell this game but scam someone. Its a whole lot of fluff and keywords like "Movie Prop" to get you to click on their ad. Which also makes no sense to me why they would pay for a Ebay ad when it will never sell. I wanna say to these people "Get a clue and stop clogging up ads list and wasting pinball peoples time" YES, I know I can simply browse past the ad, but every time I see it, it makes me think they are trying to Scam someone. Maybe this is a joke and I just don't get it. Ok sorry for the rant. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Carry on.
    ebay.com link
    [quoted image]

It was 25k when I asked him why it was so much and what was so special about it. His response was "you don't own it". That was like a year ago. Right after that he relisted for 50k. Lmao! I should message him again.

#6063 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

It was 25k when I asked him why it was so much and what was so special about it. His response was "you don't own it". That was like a year ago. Right after that he relisted for 50k. Lmao! I should message him again.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

#6064 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Obviously a Bawwwse

This is pure gold, thanks for posting!

#6065 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

This is pure gold, thanks for posting!

Well, here - it gets better. It reads bottom up if you care, but the top line was pure gold! CL FTW!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Just insert hand into pocket and see...

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 1:37 AM wolfemaaan <[email protected]> wrote:
    How does the no pinball play? I’ll try and look it up

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 1:30 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Pinball Games

Are you not reading my messages? I asked you if you had the pinballs and wanted to see my stuff. I have no pinball machines. If you read the post and my reply it's quite clear.

S

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 12:50 AM wolfemaaan <[email protected]> wrote:
    Nice eclectic selections. You have Eclectic Pinball too?

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:55 PM

First I will describe and you let me know if it sounds good to you.
    - Hip and current T shirts with some vintage T shirts as well
    - Hip and current fedora, baseball, and golf hats
    - Classy, vintage and modern hip men's shirts, jackets and jeans. size L, 34 waist and 16.5 neck dress shirts.
    - Dress, casual and sporty men's hip and current shoes in size 11
    - Classic records/lp's in jazz, rock, soul, african, r&b, and some hip hop
    - Classic books, coffee table books and art books
    - African clothes, yards of plain and pattern cloth for sewing new clothes and hats.
    - Collectable watches and jewelry for men or women.
    - Vintage, modern, designer and hip sunglasses and eyeglasses with clear frames no prescription
    - Some paintings and art
    - Miscellaneous other collector's items

I am quite an eclectic person with unique but good taste. Hopefully this fits well with your vibe. What pinball machines do you have?

Thanks for getting in touch

Samuel

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:02 PM wolfemaaan <[email protected]> wrote:
    Yes, pinball machines. Show pictures of stuff

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:36 PM

You have pinball machines and want pictures of my stuff?

Sam

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:32 PM wolfemaaan <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi,

Can you send pictures?

#6066 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

ebay.com link
    [quoted image]

This guys never gives up. It was $100K at one point, so this is a bargain!

#6067 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

so this is a bargain

Ha, what a deal. 7k for a crappy game that doesn't even have MJF call outs, instead has his "likeness." Don't get me wrong, I like the Back to the Future game, but not at 7k. I bet they don't even have the game.

#6068 5 years ago

Someone in Hawaii is having a SUPREME blowout sale!

"Retail $599 sold out on the web get it now with best valum back for the Christmas season"

ebay.com link: Supreme Pinball Machine On Sale

#6069 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Someone in Hawaii is having a SUPREME blowout sale!
    "Retail $599 sold out on the web get it now with best valum back for the Christmas season"
    ebay.com link » Supreme Pinball Machine On Sale

Well, somebody should check it out. Not only Hawaii but DC as well. If it would be real, it is a pretty good deal.

#6070 5 years ago

There's a few others with a similar price. What's the catch this time? They're not selling a photo or a receipt are they?

#6071 5 years ago

IDK, I looked at, and reported, all of them expecting the usual empty box or bill of sale or whatever but none of that.

Hacked eBay account is my guess.

#6072 5 years ago

RFM $690 bouguss looking for email adresses

detroit.craigslist.org link

This is a recently shopped Bally's Revenge From Mars pinball machine. The playfield has been recently shopped with new rubbers and LEDs. It looks and plays great. The cabinet is in good condition with some wear of the cabinet artwork from typical use in a few places (please see pics). It is in very good overall condition and includes the original CRT which works perfectly.

Text me if you are interested === wparker325gmailcom

#6073 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Already flagged for removal

#6074 5 years ago

Anyone need a 10k mars god of war? It’s in CAD, so it’s a steal. Oh, and includes free graffiti on the lockdown bar!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/edmonton/huo-mars-god-of-war-pinball/1405871178?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#6075 5 years ago

The Sunglasses King is back!

#6076 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

When I read this I thought the guy was just pranking people is he serious? He creates sunglasses art? Weird AF.

#6077 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

When I read this I thought the guy was just pranking people is he serious? He creates sunglasses art? Weird AF.

And he will trade 40 of his good sunglasses for 10 of your working pinball machines

#6078 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

10 pinballs or 3 skeeballs? Didnt realize skeeballs were worth 10k apiece. Well 10k in fine art and stylish shirts

#6079 5 years ago

Sunglass King sounds like a whack job!

#6080 5 years ago

This one got me laughing. Looks pretty clean for where they found it.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#6081 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waderade812:

Awesome, if it sells then I'm gonna sell the one I found outside Jesus's tomb

#6082 5 years ago

I don’t understand his logic of 1 pound of gold OR 4 pounds of silver.......gold is 82 times more valuable that silver........shouldn’t it be 82 pounds of silver? Just saying

#6083 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I don’t understand his logic of 1 pound of gold OR 4 pounds of silver.......gold is 82 times more valuable that silver........shouldn’t it be 82 pounds of silver? Just saying

I wonder how many people in the world are making fun of this guy at this very moment lol. What a moron

#6084 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waderade812:

I wouldn't give him a penny over $5K. $10K...no way, $5K...seems fair.

#6086 5 years ago

Oh, there's just so much wrong with this ad......

southjersey.craigslist.org link

Untitled (resized).jpegUntitled (resized).jpeg
    #6087 5 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

Oh, there's just so much wrong with this ad......
    southjersey.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

South Jersey, that says it all!
    Actually, I lived in South Jersey five years and loved every minute of it. Lots of pins within a couple hour drive.

#6088 5 years ago

This has been for a few weeks now, I think it started off at $300....
    knoxville.craigslist.org link

(resized).png (resized).png
    #6089 5 years ago
    #6090 5 years ago

This has been posted for about two years every week it seems. I have seen about three in the area posted for 750-1200$

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

6B15D712-52A0-4C11-B3D6-B79554E01E6B (resized).png6B15D712-52A0-4C11-B3D6-B79554E01E6B (resized).png3774438D-7DC9-4F1F-BDF4-F74430458184 (resized).jpeg3774438D-7DC9-4F1F-BDF4-F74430458184 (resized).jpeg465DD192-55F5-409E-B516-F95FB49F8B01 (resized).jpeg465DD192-55F5-409E-B516-F95FB49F8B01 (resized).jpeg
    #6091 5 years ago

I’ll offer him $12.01 then

#6092 5 years ago

limaohio.craigslist.org link

"I paid $900 to have it restored"

IMG_7227 (resized).PNGIMG_7227 (resized).PNGIMG_7228 (resized).JPGIMG_7228 (resized).JPG
    #6093 5 years ago

restored to the original wood grain?

#6094 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

detroit.craigslist.org link
    This is a recently shopped Bally's Revenge From Mars pinball machine. The playfield has been recently shopped with new rubbers and LEDs. It looks and plays great. The cabinet is in good condition with some wear of the cabinet artwork from typical use in a few places (please see pics). It is in very good overall condition and includes the original CRT which works perfectly.
    Text me if you are interested === wparker325gmailcom

It’s back, but with a new story, different picture and cheaper price.

92116E30-3151-432D-8141-97D243050A65 (resized).png92116E30-3151-432D-8141-97D243050A65 (resized).png209898E0-D94E-41A3-9860-8F9231BEBE4A (resized).png209898E0-D94E-41A3-9860-8F9231BEBE4A (resized).png
    #6095 5 years ago

Geez, if he paid $900 to have it restored, that was not money well spent!

#6096 5 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

"Most of the paint is pretty good. The glass is good"

I guess most of the remaining paint is good. Glass itself isn't cracked. I guess.

GlassMissingPaint (resized).jpgGlassMissingPaint (resized).jpgPaintsMissing (resized).jpgPaintsMissing (resized).jpg
    #6097 5 years ago

Man... That looks pretty...."good"

#6098 5 years ago

it just needs a new fuse.

#6099 5 years ago

That looks like some beautiful oak kindling

#6100 5 years ago

Can we add EBay Laughs here? Well considering this is a “rare poster insert” and an amazing deal of course, here you go

ebay.com link: Guns and Roses PINBALL MACHINE POSTER INSERT RARE

There are 8,836 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 177.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/122?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.