Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 178.
    #5951 5 years ago
    Quoted from PhilGreg:

Here's a good one. In french so I'll translate.
    "PINBALL PARTS NEEDED (URGENT)!
    Wood pinball machine needs parts. For exemple: flippers (x2), red or white battery powered lights (x6, min), flipper buttons (x2). I will negociate with you if you sell. For transport, I'm only available by subway."
    What puzzles me the most is how urgent it really is...[quoted image]

I'm so confused. No idea what I'm looking at...even with the description

#5953 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

How about this POTC 'Space Station' edition Zizzle...
    ebay.com link » Pirates Of The Caribbean Pinball Machine Potc Excellent Condition Zizzle
    [quoted image]

Great deal if you get a Space Station. Not so great if it's actually a POTC Zizzle...

#5954 5 years ago

Same seller has another POTC Zizzle for $199...hmm... who's going to take that leap of faith?

#5955 5 years ago

The South Elgin flipper is out of hibernation? Haven't seen him with his overpriced junk in a while. $4500 Firm? Yeah, keep it with the wonderful paint job.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#5956 5 years ago

Appraised at $5000.00

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #5957 5 years ago
    Quoted from HD_Fatboy:

Appraised at $5000.00
    [quoted image]

Appraised by who?

#5958 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Appraised by who?

The staff of Pawn Stars and American Pickers, of course!

#5959 5 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

The staff of Pawn Stars and American Pickers, of course!

But they have to make a profit and it's going to sit for awhile. They offered him $200.

#5961 5 years ago

Coleco Pinball Machine - $1200 Pinballl Champ. Over 40 yrs old. All working parts. Compact.
    washingtondc.craigslist.org link
    Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 11.30.40  (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-01 at 11.30.40 (resized).png
    Better commercial than the Stern Beatles

#5962 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bumper:

Coleco Pinball Machine - $1200 Pinballl Champ. Over 40 yrs old. All working parts. Compact.
    washingtondc.craigslist.org link
    [quoted image]

Agreed.

#5963 5 years ago

Not craigslist but still this turd must be hiding a gold bar in its coinbox

ebay.com link: itm

#5964 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bumper:

Coleco Pinball Machine - $1200 Pinballl Champ.

Lol that commercial is great, now I want to play that game!

#5965 5 years ago

I forgot about that commercial. I saved up money when I was a kid and bought that machine!

#5966 5 years ago

At least it has independent flippers.
    How much were they new?

#5967 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Not craigslist but still this turd must be hiding a gold bar in its coinbox
    ebay.com link

Not that crazy that's a original 81. It is also fully working with a new Alltech mpu. A non working LE just sold for 900 and everyone considered it a great deal.

#5968 5 years ago
    Quoted from Topher5000:

At least it has independent flippers.
    How much were they new?

Less than $100

#5969 5 years ago

Here's a Lethal Weapon 3 for a mere $4,000.

I love it when things are ridiculously overpriced and the ad contains something along the lines of this, which is in his ad:

"If you are seeing this post its still for sale. If you ask me if it is still available I will not reply to you."

Trust me, we know it's still available and we're not going to be asking. Your price alone ensures that it's still for sale.

#5970 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Not that crazy that's a original 81. It is also fully working with a new Alltech mpu. A non working LE just sold for 900 and everyone considered it a great deal.

I have seen this thing in person. everything except the Alltech MPU and the backglass need to be replaced. It is a POS.

#5971 5 years ago

There is a Doodle Bug that every piece of metal inside of the cabinet head has rust. The seller wants $300. It has sold on eBay a few times and always re-listed. I would not pay more than $50-$75 for the salvageable parts.

#5972 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

I love it when things are ridiculously overpriced and the ad contains something along the lines of this, which is in his ad:
    "If you are seeing this post its still for sale. If you ask me if it is still available I will not reply to you."
    Trust me, we know it's still available and we're not going to be asking. Your price alone ensures that it's still for sale.

Well, i just sent him a text to see if it's still for sale. He came back
    with "yes it is. $8000 "

made me chuckle anyways

#5973 5 years ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

Well, i just sent him a text to see if it's still for sale. He came back
    with "yes it is. $8000 "

So at that rate...

10K by Christmas or your next text!
    I think you should hit him up again next week.

#5974 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

ask him if everything works on it.

#5975 5 years ago
    Quoted from hazmat7719:

There is a Doodle Bug that every piece of metal inside of the cabinet head has rust. The seller wants $300. It has sold on eBay a few times and always re-listed. I would not pay more than $50-$75 for the salvageable parts.

it's on CL too. I contacted the seller, he said he could go to 275.00 and then tried selling me other stuff.

#5976 5 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

it's on CL too. I contacted the seller, he said he could go to 275.00 and then tried selling me other stuff.

I forgot to mention that it was/is on craig's list and facebook marketplace also. The other arcade items that he has are in bad shape and over priced. When I contacted him, he informed me that I was not the right person for this machine.

#5977 5 years ago
    Quoted from hazmat7719:

I forgot to mention that it was/is on craig's list and facebook marketplace also. The other arcade items that he has are in bad shape and over priced. When I contacted him, he informed me that I was not the right person for this machine.

he's probably correct about that. I'm not the right person either!

#5978 5 years ago

Does this seem overpriced?

cnj.craigslist.org link

#5979 5 years ago

Here’s a gem!

7C536173-9E44-4567-BDF2-4C8AC7840175 (resized).png7C536173-9E44-4567-BDF2-4C8AC7840175 (resized).png

3E2C5E2A-5359-4A7E-9E0A-ED730CCF90D7 (resized).png3E2C5E2A-5359-4A7E-9E0A-ED730CCF90D7 (resized).png

42232807-8DFB-486B-A323-54DDFD3F1E21 (resized).png42232807-8DFB-486B-A323-54DDFD3F1E21 (resized).png

#5980 5 years ago

a "rare" Black Knight for a mere 2999.00 quick somebody better act now!!

ebay.com link: RARE Black Knight Pinball 1980 machine by Williams

#5981 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

a "rare" Black Knight for a mere 2999.00 quick somebody better act now!!
    ebay.com link » Rare Black Knight Pinball 1980 Machine By Williams

Hey, they only made 13,075 of those

#5982 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Here’s a gem!

My pf isn't as nice, maybe i'll list it for 2,800.00

#5983 5 years ago

A Bally "Surfers" is on our local FB marketplace. The add says "Bally’s 1962 working Bally surfers pinball antique ". They want $1500 for it and it is sitting in what looks like a house going through a demolition. There is construction debris everywhere a the machine is dirty. The rubbers are broken in the photo. Look for this one in Brandywine, MD.

#5984 5 years ago

The scammers are starting to get smarter. Look at the terminology they use. The obvious red flags are the price and the way they formatted their email address. Any time you see a price listed like that, $790, or $210, or $570, it's probably a scam. A real person would just stick with a round number, like $1000, or $1500, or $500.

stillwater.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.47.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.47.13 AM.png

#5985 5 years ago

Coming soon to a Craigslist post near you!

MSRP $79.99 @ Target

IMG_6992 (resized).JPGIMG_6992 (resized).JPGIMG_6993 (resized).JPGIMG_6993 (resized).JPG
    #5986 5 years ago

I did not realize this thing was so small. How do they put this thing up on legs? If you watch the video, I know what your thinking, but don’t say it.

#5987 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

I did not realize this thing was so small. How do they put this thing up on legs? If you watch the video, I know what your thinking, but don’t say it.

Lmfao...

#5988 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

I did not realize this thing was so small.

That video looks like a different game with the same name. The one on legs is about twice the size. Still runs on batteries and is plastic crap, but larger.

#5989 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

That boy has the same flippin' technique as me!

#5990 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

The scammers are starting to get smarter. Look at the terminology they use. The obvious red flags are the price and the way they formatted their email address. Any time you see a price listed like that, $790, or $210, or $570, it's probably a scam. A real person would just stick with a round number, like $1000, or $1500, or $500.
    [quoted image]

They are mainly just copying ads from other distant cities.

#5991 5 years ago

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Anyone wanna check it out and let me know what they find?

It's probably a sincere ad, but still......

#5992 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

[quoted image]

I think I saw the same ad in the Long Island area, very similar.

#5993 5 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    Makes me think I should post mine and ask $2500

20170926_193049 (resized).jpg20170926_193049 (resized).jpg
    #5994 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The price isn't outrageous, but the way it's written is pretty good.
    albany.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

Can someone explain this to me? Please! I don't understand the ad? Do I need to get a responsible adult? LOL

#5995 5 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

4 games pictured for $100,000 seller states: "I'm not giving them away"

#5996 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

4 games pictured for $100,000 seller states: "I'm not giving them away"

Probably not too far off from 40-45 with those 9 games though

#5997 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

Duh, the powder coated purple legs came with the LE version. You can't install legs on the Pro. Different software too.

#5998 5 years ago

charlotte.craigslist.org link

This ad goes on and on about why the overpriced party zone is a great deal...

#5999 5 years ago

but what's he say about the air hockey table?

#6000 5 years ago

At least there are some pretty sweet pics of the game!

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/120?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.