Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,867 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pevo
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 178.
    #551 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Reads like an unfunny racist joke to me. Some white idiot pinball person trying to sound black.

Honestly, does anyone seriously talk like that? One of the best ads ever.

#552 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I was waiting for someone to make fun of that. Any coincidence this add is from San Fran?

from San Fran? - meaning what exactly?

#553 9 years ago

I hope you are joking.

#554 9 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

"Wont last long"
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

I just emailed the seller.
    Here is what I wrote,
    Thank you for the funny post
    It made me laugh.
    All my friends who own pinball games and me are having a good laugh.
    Thanks again for the funny post.

#555 9 years ago

Update, I got a reply, it's a joke for sure.
    The probably a member here.
    He closed with see you at pagg.
    Bravo joke poster. You sir made my day.

#556 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I hope you are joking.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #558 9 years ago

If you get an approved by patty j sticker on it I'm in for a med.

#559 9 years ago

this just in:

"Oh my god. You are so fool of crap! Best title ever? NOT. One of the last pinballs made? NOT. Pinball manufacturing never came to a halt. Slow down, yes. But stern has been building pins for decades. And $7500 for this game is such a stretch. You must be smoking some jacked up crack!"

#561 9 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Define "Needs a little work"
    ebay.com link » Gottlieb Super Score Pinball Machine Needs A Little Work Save

Barrywnj is always posting stuff on ebay that looks rough...

#562 9 years ago

cleveland.craigslist.org link

Fully restored ROFL!!

#563 9 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Fully restored ROFL!!

The language is a little bit over the top, but I'd buy that for $3100.

#564 9 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

Fully restored ROFL!!

This guy can't decide whether he has to sell or not -- it's an awesome read!

1. First offer of $3650 will be accepted.
    2. I am not considering offers less than $3200.
    3. If you can meet me in the Cleveland, Ohio area I will accept $3100 non-negotiable lowest price.
    4. Please send offers -- we can negotiate.
    5. I am not in a position where I need to sell this quickly.

#1 will never happen because of #2 an #3. LOL
    #3 nullifies #2. (sounds like he's attempting to give a non-shipping price, but it's just not clear)
    #4 nullifies #2 and 3, (if by offers he means "below his 3100 rock bottom price")

He could have just gone with, "Asking $3650."

Am I missing something? How can a guy offer 3650, when he tipped his hand that $3100 is just dandy, oh and he'll negotiate...

#565 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

3. If you can meet me in the Cleveland, Ohio area I will accept $3100 non-negotiable lowest price.

#3 nullifies #2. (sounds like he's attempting to give a non-shipping price, but it's just not clear)
    #4 nullifies #2 and 3, (if by offers he means "below his 3100 rock bottom price")

Am I missing something? How can a guy offer 3650, when he tipped his hand that $3100 is just dandy, oh and he'll negotiate...

Don't forget that it was recently fully restored.

#566 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

This guy should end up on Pawn Stars taking $1150 or so.

#567 9 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

That's what we call "negotiating against yourself". Literally.

#568 9 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Honestly, does anyone seriously talk like that? One of the best ads ever.

Unfortunately way more often than anyone should.

#569 9 years ago
    Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

" target="_blank">wyoming.craigslist.org link
    Who cares what theme or condition it is in. Heck forget the pictures, It's a pinball machine people! Haha if he is a scammer then I don't think he's looking in the right place to scam people

So I ended up getting ahold of this guy to see what pin he had. He got back with me this morning. It's a 1976 Williams Grand Prix for $2,000! I think he added one too many zeros.

#570 9 years ago

great avatar btw LoserKid3

#571 9 years ago

We all know there are stupid high prices often on EBay as well. I just laughed at this retarded price for a Pinbot. "Everything Works Except The # 4 Player Light" I assume they may be talking about the player 4 display. I guess I'll wait for a display problem so I could jack up my price by a grand.

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS PIN BOT PINBALL FULL SIZE MACHINE WORKING PICKUP PT ST LUCIE FLORIDA

#572 9 years ago

A custom pinball machine table? What a waste of a classic, 2 level PF game!

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#573 9 years ago
    Quoted from taimaster2005:

Jungle GOOD-LORD that's hideous!

#574 9 years ago

How do you play that?!? The glass is so wide that you cant reach the flipper buttons.

#575 9 years ago

that has to be a joke. How the hell would you play the flipper buttons?

#576 9 years ago

I'm assuming it's non-playable, appears to be coverted to a table as a decoration.

#577 9 years ago

Its a coffin

#578 9 years ago

another e-bay chuckle...not a pinball machine but it says pinball topper...
    ebay.com link: 16 INCH 3 COLOR CHANGING OBELISK PYRAMID LED LAMP PROP PINBALL MACHINE TOPPER

e bay ripoff.jpge bay ripoff.jpg

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

"PLEASE READ AND VIEW ITEM DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY"

"THIS IS A USA DOMESTIC SALE ONLY / NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS"

Up for Grabs is the Extremely Rare, Long Discontinued, Very Hard To Find, Sold Out Everywhere, Most Highly Sought After, Vintage 2000 16 Inch 3 Color Changing LED Obelisk Statue, produced by Lee Home Products Corp. Korea. This highly detailed Masterpiece Sculpture measures at approximately 16 Inches in Height from base to tip, 5 Inches in Width, and 5 Inches in Depth. This Obelisk LED Lamp Light Sculpture is "LOOSE" without it's original box, but is still in Excellent Condition, except for some minor chrome wear on one of the bottom corner edges of the base stand, as seen on the last thumbnail photo. Other than that, this Obelisk Sculpture Lamp looks great, considering that it is over ten years of age and is long out of production. The clear transparent plastic on the Obelisk is still in Excellent Condition, without any signs of cracks or scratches. This Obelisk Sculpture has a couple of button settings, where the LED Light Coloring changes in sequence from Red to Blue to Green every 3 seconds automatically, or it can be set to hold the color of your choice. The Obelisk operates on a AC power adapter, which can be plugged in to any wall outlet.

Secure this Extremely Rare Iconic Collectors Piece while you still can, as these will never be Reproduced Again and is the Only One that I have Available in Stock "AN EXTREMELY RARE FIND"

NOTE: There is a Small Video Clip of this very same 16 Inch Obelisk LED Lamp listed on Youtube.com for you to see it in Action, just type in 16 Inch Obelisk LED Lamp.

NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL "FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED"

NOTE: THIS ITEM IS BEING "SOLD AS IS", EXACTLY AS SEEN IN THESE PHOTOS

NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS WITH TRACKING AND DELIVERY SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION "CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY"

NOTE: I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS OR REFUNDS "ALL SALES ARE FINAL"

NOTE: THIS IS A USA DOMESTIC SALE ONLY / NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. ANY INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES WILL BE CANCELLED AND VOID.

he is only asking $5,500

#579 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

he is only asking $5,500

e bay ripoff.jpg 83 KB

$5500, YGTBSM.

I want some of what that guy is smoking!

#580 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

ebay.com link » 16 Inch 3 Color Changing Obelisk Pyramid Led Lamp Prop Pinball Machine Topper

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"
    Up for Grabs is the Extremely Rare, Long Discontinued, Very Hard To Find, Sold Out Everywhere, Most Highly Sought After, Vintage 2000 16 Inch 3 Color Changing LED Obelisk Statue, produced by Lee Home Products Corp. Korea. This highly detailed Masterpiece Sculpture measures at approximately 16 Inches in Height from base to tip, 5 Inches in Width, and 5 Inches in Depth. This Obelisk LED Lamp Light Sculpture is "LOOSE" without it's original box, but is still in Excellent Condition, except for some minor chrome wear on one of the bottom corner edges of the base stand, as seen on the last thumbnail photo. Other than that, this Obelisk Sculpture Lamp looks great, considering that it is over ten years of age and is long out of production. The clear transparent plastic on the Obelisk is still in Excellent Condition, without any signs of cracks or scratches. This Obelisk Sculpture has a couple of button settings, where the LED Light Coloring changes in sequence from Red to Blue to Green every 3 seconds automatically, or it can be set to hold the color of your choice. The Obelisk operates on a AC power adapter, which can be plugged in to any wall outlet.
    Secure this Extremely Rare Iconic Collectors Piece while you still can, as these will never be Reproduced Again and is the Only One that I have Available in Stock "AN EXTREMELY RARE FIND"
    NOTE: There is a Small Video Clip of this very same 16 Inch Obelisk LED Lamp listed on Youtube.com for you to see it in Action, just type in 16 Inch Obelisk LED Lamp.
    NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS WITH TRACKING AND DELIVERY SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION "CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY"
    NOTE: THIS IS A USA DOMESTIC SALE ONLY / NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. ANY INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES WILL BE CANCELLED AND VOID.

he is only asking $5,500

e bay ripoff.jpg 83 KB

My wife might dig it

#581 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbali:

My wife might dig it

Mine might, but no shaker motor.

#582 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

ebay.com link » 16 Inch 3 Color Changing Obelisk Pyramid Led Lamp Prop Pinball Machine Topper

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"
    Yada Yada Yada ...

he is only asking $5,500

e bay ripoff.jpg 83 KB

Wait, a topper that cost almost as much as a NIB pin?!? WTF?

#583 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

he is only asking $5,500

e bay ripoff.jpg 83 KB

What ever he is smoking i want some of it.

#584 9 years ago

batonrouge.craigslist.org link

Purchase your son's (or daughter's) affection for a while!

#585 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

" target="_blank">batonrouge.craigslist.org link
    Purchase your son's (or daughter's) affection for a while!

That's just weird.

#586 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

OK, I think I shall start taking preorders for these plastic LED filled toppers. How many of you folks are dying to have them at the deep discount price of $3995.00

#587 9 years ago

Agreed. It would take a newer Stern or JJP to buy my affection...

#588 9 years ago

atlanta.craigslist.org link

guess he hasn't looked at his apron lately...at least the legs come off!

#589 9 years ago

So let me get this straight, this almost worthless bingo "pinball" machine is even more rare because it includes non-original rusted metal legs instead of the original wooden legs?

#590 9 years ago

Not only is it NOT Pong, it's not even Atari:
    ebay.com link: ATARI PONG ARCADE

#591 9 years ago
    Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

this one is absolute icing on the craigslist cake!

Post edited by tk-the-jammer: Change wording

Screenshot_2015-01-20-20-23-24.p... 1.2 MB

O my

#592 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

" target="_blank">atlanta.craigslist.org link
    guess he hasn't looked at his apron lately...at least the legs come off!

East, West, same difference!!

#593 9 years ago

Had to share this one, pretty funny:

indianapolis.craigslist.org link

#594 9 years ago

Here is a chance for someone with strong arms and a strong stomach to get a MM pretty cheap.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#595 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Here is a chance for someone with strong arms and a strong stomach to get a MM pretty cheap.

OMG... "Plow my Lawn"...I about fell over! I still threw up in my mouth a little... Funny or not, ugh....

#596 9 years ago

Man alive, someone's really being creative with these pinball ads off CL lately.

#597 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

That... would almost be worth it (if indeed the ad was real)

#598 9 years ago

you mean, it's not real?

#599 9 years ago

Where else can you find a seven grand way overpriced Bally Kiss with a $999 Eight Ball and get them shipped for $1400. EBAY!

ebay.com link: RARE KISS and EIGHT BALL CLASSIC 1978 ORIGINAL PINBALL MACHINES BALLY MAN CAVE

#600 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Where else can you find a seven grand way overpriced Bally Kiss with a $999 Eight Ball and get them shipped for $1400. EBAY!
    ebay.com link » Rare Kiss And Eight Ball Classic 1978 Original Pinball Machines Bally Man Cave

You forgot to mention - he'll throw in the manuals for free!

The 48 point comic sans is another, albeit unmentioned, freebie.

There are 8,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.