Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,830 posts
  • 1,035 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by JakeFAttie
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0211 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_9321 (resized).png
    image_2024-03-14_213052593.png
    image_2024-03-14_192715726.png
    image_2024-03-14_192145689.png
    IMG_5824 (resized).jpeg

There are 8,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 177.
    #5851 5 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

I just asked the guy if it was still available....

Now that's just playing with fire

#5852 5 years ago

Update on the time traveling pinball: after coming back from 1954, it was then listed for sale on FB marketplace for $300 because the scoreboard was dropped and cracked. Honestly how is this even still for sale, gonna have to give this guy a call.

lol (resized).jpglol (resized).jpg
    #5853 5 years ago

Your move-

Screenshot_20180913-230617 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180913-230617 (resized).png
    #5854 5 years ago

I might be tempted to sell mine for half that price! (Either one)

#5855 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Your move-
    [quoted image]

Just a couple more sentences and the price would be a sweet $850.

#5856 5 years ago

southjersey.craigslist.org link

actually not a bad deal. I'd offer him the $$$ but I really don't feel like doing that.

#5857 5 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

southjersey.craigslist.org link
    actually not a bad deal. I'd offer him the $$$ but I really don't feel like doing that.

Geez, I'd assemble the legs and backbox all day long for $100 a game....line 'em up.
    Well, I guess I really don't feel like doing that after all.

#5858 5 years ago
    IMG_6378 (resized).PNGIMG_6378 (resized).PNGIMG_6379 (resized).PNGIMG_6379 (resized).PNG
    #5859 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Geez, I'd assemble the legs and backbox all day long for $100 a game....line 'em up.
    Well, I guess I really don't feel like doing that after all.

"I really dont feel like doing that", the remix to "Ain't nobody got time for that"

#5860 5 years ago
    Quoted from sd_jameson:

Update on the time traveling pinball: after coming back from 1954, it was then listed for sale on FB marketplace for $300 because the scoreboard was dropped and cracked. Honestly how is this even still for sale, gonna have to give this guy a call.
    [quoted image]

Very sad. I just painted mine a few weeks ago, wickedly fun game.

2018-02-13 05.10.07 (resized).jpg2018-02-13 05.10.07 (resized).jpg2018-02-13 05.11.00 (resized).jpg2018-02-13 05.11.00 (resized).jpg
    #5861 5 years ago

I gave this it's own thread, but no one's biting. $2 Million USD ask for a Royal Flush converted into a beer brand theme.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #5865 5 years ago
    Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Trilogy is overpriced by about $5K

There's one near me that keeps being reposted on CL over and over again for $5900.

#5866 5 years ago

I feel like that ad has gone beyond a laugh and has entered into the realm of stupidity. 2 Million for any pin would never make sense unless perhaps it was made of gold or something I feel like the conversion isn't even that good hahaha.

Quoted from EvanDickson:

I gave this it's own thread, but no one's biting. $2 Million USD ask for a Royal Flush converted into a beer brand theme. [quoted image]

#5867 5 years ago

Gottlieb Jacks Open EM for $2500 CAD
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/hamilton/gottlieb-jacks-open-pinball-machine-real-nice-cond-plays-awesome/1384561926?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
    While it sounds like a lot of work has gone into it, $2500 seems a little much. What do you guys think?

#5868 5 years ago

Sounds like an AWESOME deal......for the seller!

#5869 5 years ago
    Quoted from Topher5000:

Gottlieb Jacks Open EM for $2500 CAD
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/hamilton/gottlieb-jacks-open-pinball-machine-real-nice-cond-plays-awesome/1384561926?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
    While it sounds like a lot of work has gone into it, $2500 seems a little much. What do you guys think?

Kijiji is the worst in Canada! I’ve seen some crazy over priced stuff. 4K for a sf2? Yeah.. that sounds about right! Lol

#5870 5 years ago

ATTENTION: a crime is currently being committed in Lexigton, KY.

lexington.craigslist.org link

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 2.49.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-09-21 at 2.49.00 PM (resized).png

#5871 5 years ago

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Anyone want a non working Tri-Zone with a bent coin door, rusted legs and a cabinet with no art for a grand? Originally posted for $500 a couple days ago......seller must have realized how "crazy good" of a deal that was so he doubled it.

#5872 5 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

I gave this it's own thread, but no one's biting. $2 Million USD ask for a Royal Flush converted into a beer brand theme. [quoted image]

Quoted from darcangeloel:

2 Million for any pin would never make sense unless perhaps it was made of gold or something I feel like the conversion isn't even that good hahaha.

What are you talking about? I always let my cat lay on top of my high end $2 million pins. Wait...no pin is worth $2 mil and I don’t own any cats. Nevermind.

#5873 5 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Very sad. I just painted mine a few weeks ago, wickedly fun game.

I gotta say, it’s awesome to see you back around Gary...and that repaint looks sweet.

#5874 5 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I gotta say, it’s awesome to see you back around Gary...and that repaint looks sweet.

Sad, very little time since working full time again.

Hell I'm manager on duty Sunday.

At least were looking at a SS pin today.

#5875 5 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

Anyone want a non working Tri-Zone with a bent coin door, rusted legs and a cabinet with no art for a grand? Originally posted for $500 a couple days ago......seller must have realized how "crazy good" of a deal that was so he doubled it.

I just ordered a maintenance kit

#5876 5 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

I just ordered a maintenance kit

What, you didn't already have one of those?

Now just grab yourself some fuses and I'm confident you will be able to get that thing working with little to no effort.

#5877 5 years ago

I'm on it!

#5878 5 years ago

Like a duck on a June bug

#5879 5 years ago
    36CDB114-5C1C-4061-BD6A-982C71DC6DEE (resized).png36CDB114-5C1C-4061-BD6A-982C71DC6DEE (resized).png
    #5880 5 years ago

Looks kinda like Buffalo Bill's basement in Silence of the Lambs.

#5881 5 years ago

ebay.com link: pinball machines for sale

I really don't think 1) the guy knows what a pinball machine is
    2) USPS ain't about to ship one...

#5882 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

It's like the Supreme listings, maybe you're just getting a pic of the pinball machines.

#5883 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

I think it would be funny as shit to see someone try and fit a full sized, crated pinball machine in a mail truck. Those guys get tired when they have to put a package on my front porch much less something that large (I do like USPS though just not for big stuff)

#5884 5 years ago

I could not resist so sent the seller a litany of questions, I mean they have a whopping 12 for feedback, what could be wrong. Curious if I will hear anything back.

#5885 5 years ago

Maybe they'll ship it in pieces like when Radar shipped home a jeep in MASH.

MASH-Season-1-Episode-12-3-21ba (resized).jpgMASH-Season-1-Episode-12-3-21ba (resized).jpgreerer (resized).JPGreerer (resized).JPGwerwewr (resized).JPGwerwewr (resized).JPGwtet (resized).JPGwtet (resized).JPG
    #5886 5 years ago

#5887 5 years ago
    Screenshot_20180926-173311_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180926-173311_eBay (resized).jpg
    #5888 5 years ago

That’s one way to try and sell a pin

#5889 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

That’s one way to try and sell a pin

A tatted up skank?

#5890 5 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

A tatted up skank?

Lol exactly. I should have italicized “try”

#5891 5 years ago

Apparently, she has 7 stalkers... I mean, watchers.

#5892 5 years ago

Ah, this one is back on the market, same asking price as before, $3,000... "could use a couple of new fuses."

ebay.com link: Paragon Pinball Machine 1979 CLASSIC

#5893 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Ah, this one is back on the market, same asking price as before, $3,000... "could use a couple of new fuses."

Expensive for sure, but that's one nice looking Paragon... Not sure how the fuses are going to help! LOL

#5894 5 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

A tatted up skank?

I have seen a lot of ads like that on Ebay for pinball machines, and I find it extremely tacky. Our of protest, I think it would be hilarious if some overweight guy did the same thing but of him in a speedo posing in front of overpriced games.

#5895 5 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

I think it would be hilarious if some overweight guy did the same thing but of him in a speedo posing in front of overpriced games.

Uh... would not like that either...

#5896 5 years ago

Gameroom Collectibles has been using that tactic in their advertising for a long time....

Check out their other whores... I mean pinball machines on their page....
    whores (resized).pngwhores (resized).png

Check out the tatoo on the girls leg on Laser War..... hooker problem! lmao....

#5897 5 years ago

The girls aren’t exactly cover models by any means...and those prices

#5898 5 years ago

One of those models is a real dog...

#5899 5 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

I figured i'd leave that one on the table for someone else...….lol

#5900 5 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

Maybe she'll model for your new teeth. Oh wait....wrong thread.

There are 8,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 177.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/118?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.