Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,860 posts
  • 1,036 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Foxxstone_80
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 178.
    #5801 5 years ago
    Quoted from Navy_AT1:

ebay.com link » Supreme Pinball Machine Picture
    Anyone want a picture of a pinball machine for $1000 with $40 shipping?

That link is NSFW. Item is listed in the Art category. I scrolled down to see what info was in the listing and, as there wasn't much, came across the links for other items people viewed along with this Supreme Pinball Photo auction. Needless to say, there were strategically placed stars on the photos.

#5802 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

That link is NSFW. Item is listed in the Art category. I scrolled down to see what info was in the listing and, as there wasn't much, came across the links for other items people viewed along with this Supreme Pinball Photo auction. Needless to say, there were strategically placed stars on the photos.

Crap.. sorry about that.. didn't notice... I was too gobstruck that people think they can get away with that stuff...

#5803 5 years ago
    Quoted from Navy_AT1:

Crap.. sorry about that.. didn't notice... I was too gobstruck that people think they can get away with that stuff...

No worries. I figured a heads up would be good for anyone else checking it out.

“Seriously, I was looking at a pinball machine!”

#5804 5 years ago
    Quoted from Navy_AT1:

ebay.com link » Supreme Pinball Machine Picture
    Anyone want a picture of a pinball machine for $1000 with $40 shipping?
    Really.. .someone trying to sell a picture .. while IMPLYING that it is the pinball machine... scammy scammy stuff man... its a scary internets out there.
    **NOTE*** Possibly NSFW - Other auctions listed at bottom may be inappropriate.

But it's a Suprime picture

#5805 5 years ago

Looks like it was shut down.

#5806 5 years ago
    Quoted from cocomonkeh:

Looks like it was shut down.

Good! someone won't be getting scammed .

#5807 5 years ago

I only received this since they're willing to trade for pinball machines, but the first picture that loads gives me the worst Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement vibe ever.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Might as well bring your own lotion if you're going. Easier to avoid the hose that way.

#5808 5 years ago

austin.craigslist.org link
    Gottlieb Roto Pool $2500

On a more positive note it's down from $3k a month ago: austin.craigslist.org link

#5809 5 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

austin.craigslist.org link
    Gottlieb Roto Pool $2500
    On a more positive note it's down from $3k a month ago: austin.craigslist.org link

I have to have it. Let get out my check book. LOL Not!!

#5810 5 years ago

I like this one!

cl3 (resized).pngcl3 (resized).png
    #5811 5 years ago

Here's a $38,000 Wizard...madison.craigslist.org link

Here's the text:

Very rare limited edition Tommy The Who Pinball Wizard featuring Ann Margaret. Meticulously maintained by an electrician and pinball enthusiast. Protected from direct sunlight. Beautiful back glass and playing field.

I didn't realize this was a "limited edition". If you look at the one and only picture you'll notice the reflection in the backglass of what appears to be the outside of his house (looks like trees in the reflection). Apparently this game is only exposed to indirect sunlight.

#5812 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Here's the text:
    Very rare limited edition Tommy The Who Pinball Wizard featuring Ann Margaret. Meticulously maintained by an electrician and pinball enthusiast. Protected from direct sunlight. Beautiful back glass and playing field.
    I didn't realize this was a "limited edition". If you look at the one and only picture you'll notice the reflection in the backglass of what appears to be the outside of his house (looks like trees in the reflection). Apparently this game is only exposed to indirect sunlight.

Ann Margret better be in there and she better be looking like "Bye Bye Birdie" era Ann.

#5813 5 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I only received this since they're willing to trade for pinball machines, but the first picture that loads gives me the worst Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement vibe ever.
    Might as well bring your own lotion if you're going. Easier to avoid the hose that way.

I don't know, there could be a few real gems lurking in all those trailers. If it wasn't so far from me, I would be checking it out.

#5814 5 years ago

Big Indian only $4500. When I messaged her she said she did her research on ebay.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/city-of-toronto/vintage-pinball-machine/1379400335

#5815 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Here's the text:

Actually it looks like a the shape of a lamp? Even so 38k? Really?

#5816 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Actually it looks like a the shape of a lamp? Even so 38k? Really?

I got a replay....

" It is a very rare limited edition featuring Ann Margaret. It’s in great condition and I have all original paperwork including marketing glossy of Ann Margaret that was controversial at the time. This is for a collector. I have other machines for $2,400 up to $7,000. But this one is in a league of its own.
    Siobhan "

All 10,005 produced had a likeness of Ann Margaret on the backglass...

#5817 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

This is for a collector. I have other machines for $2,400 up to $7,000. But this one is in a league of its own.

I didn't bother to even send a reply but I just *assumed* that he had an extra zero in there. Event at $3800, he'd be delusional. I guess he's way off the scale at $38,000.

#5818 5 years ago

$3800 kind of makes sense considering it looks like the same seller is asking $2400 each for a Space Mission and Grand Prix. Well $3800 doesn't make sense but more so than $38K. I wonder if this is Don from Verona but doesn't seem typical of his pricing structure.

#5819 5 years ago

38k I bet he has people chomping at the bit. Not! Good luck.

#5820 5 years ago

nh.craigslist.org link

Incase you didn't know the first time, the price is firm! lol

#5821 5 years ago

This coffee table spider man costs more than a working one... boston.craigslist.org link

#5822 5 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

nh.craigslist.org link

You ask him exactly how firm is the price?

#5824 5 years ago

This is a good one....I originally thought it was for two games since they can be linked together.....maybe he's trying to sell it to Lebron since he's now in LA

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5825 5 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

nh.craigslist.org link

No sorry, I'm firm on this one, but I appreciate the offer

Get Outlook for Android

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:41:56 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Monopoly pinball machine

nh.craigslist.org link

Will you take $3500

#5826 5 years ago

The game isn't even worth $3500 and this guy still turned it down. I would never buy it for that but wanted to see what he would say?

#5827 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

The game isn't even worth $3500 and this guy still turned it down.

And now he'll be able to tell others that may send in offers that he "turned down an offer of $3500"...I've contacted sellers like the guy above before and made a reasonable offer only be told about the other offers they've turned down. I usually tell them that if it were me, I'd find the guy that made that offer and take his money.

I'm wondering if he'll eventually get back to you and tell you that it's yours at $3500. Of course at that point you'll tell him that it's not worth $3500

#5828 5 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

And now he'll be able to tell others that may send in offers that he "turned down an offer of $3500"...I've contacted sellers like the guy above before and made a reasonable offer only be told about the other offers they've turned down. I usually tell them that if it were me, I'd find the guy that made that offer and take his money.
    I'm wondering if he'll eventually get back to you and tell you that it's yours at $3500. Of course at that point you'll tell him that it's not worth $3500

Exactly! Just wanted to see what his reaction would be.

#5829 5 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

fortmyers.craigslist.org link

I think this Addams Family is supercharged!

#5830 5 years ago
    E29D7E6D-77FD-429B-9A41-CC8942A261B4 (resized).jpegE29D7E6D-77FD-429B-9A41-CC8942A261B4 (resized).jpeg
    #5831 5 years ago

offer him $40

#5832 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

offer him $40

Whats the link I'll do it. I think shit like that is funny.

#5833 5 years ago
    Quoted from AAAV8R:

[quoted image]

If you think about it that's only 530$ per ball

#5834 5 years ago

So this just came up the other day: sacramento.craigslist.org link

I'm not sure what the best part is. Is it the $700 price tag for the Lt. Dan, left for dead, EM special? The elusive Williams game "made by bally"? The unique time travel feature that enabled the game to go back to 1964 after being produced in 1967? The "good" condition? The fact that they know the machine is in working order without having replaced the fuses that they claim the machine needs? They're open to trades, somebody better jump on it!

lol (resized).jpglol (resized).jpg
    #5835 5 years ago
    Quoted from sd_jameson:

I'm not sure what the best part is. Is it the $700 price tag for the Lt. Dan, left for dead, EM special? The elusive Williams game "made by bally"? The unique time travel feature that enabled the game to go back to 1964 after being produced in 1967? The "good" condition? The fact that they know the machine is in working order without having replaced the fuses that they claim the machine needs? They're open to trades, somebody better jump on it!
    [quoted image]

What a piece of junk! Look how its sitting in the yard. Redneck pinball.

#5836 5 years ago
    Quoted from sd_jameson:

[quoted image]

And I think we have a winner here, folks!

#5838 5 years ago

Top secret. Pictures by request only.

#5839 5 years ago

My two favorites are the one with the pinball machine , that when he turns it on " he smells burning " and "should be a easy fix". The second, is the fella with the head and legs seperated from the body of the machine and wants $100 to reassemble it , so you can test it out.

#5840 5 years ago
    Quoted from jetkraus0:

"Has built in settings to activate "Free" or "Coin Operated" modes."

#5841 5 years ago

I laughed a little.
    denver.craigslist.org link

#5842 5 years ago

The price isn't outrageous, but the way it's written is pretty good.

albany.craigslist.org link

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5843 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

the way it's written is pretty good.

I gotta remember that will only trade for cash line, that's good!

#5844 5 years ago

You'll be glad to know that all parts are available for this great restoration project
    Just 2K today and it is yours
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5845 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

You'll be glad to know that all parts are available for this great restoration project
    sacramento.craigslist.org link

That's the second one I've seen go up for sale today.

#5846 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Add states open to offers.

#5848 5 years ago

$3200 for a Nugent. LOLZ

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5849 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

$3200 for a Nugent. LOLZ

But it has a warranty!

#5850 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The price isn't outrageous, but the way it's written is pretty good.
    albany.craigslist.org link[quoted image]

I just asked the guy if it was still available....

There are 8,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/117?hl=pinsterwmass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.