4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,857 posts
  • 709 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by darcangeloel
  • Topic is favorited by 139 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 943 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture (resized).PNG
    2018-02-13 05.10.07 (resized).jpg
    2018-02-13 05.11.00 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6379 (resized).PNG
    IMG_6378 (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_20180913-230617 (resized).png
    lol (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    lol (resized).jpg
    E29D7E6D-77FD-429B-9A41-CC8942A261B4 (resized).jpeg
    cl3 (resized).png
    1B58A9FC-CC3B-4AC4-B414-B8A96AF06A80 (resized).png
    IMG_6105 (resized).PNG
    IMG_6104 (resized).PNG

There are 5866 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 118.
    #5751 43 days ago

People pay $1100 for a NOS PF for that game? I wouldn't but that's just me. LOL I do like the droopy flipper. I feel like we should keep emailing him $1200 offers just to see if he goes wild.

#5752 43 days ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

emailing him $1200 offers

Some at 1199, 1198...

#5753 43 days ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

People pay $1100 for a NOS PF for that game? I wouldn't but that's just me. LOL I do like the droopy flipper. I feel like we should keep emailing him $1200 offers just to see if he goes wild.

Email him $1100 offers

whats the links I'll start it

#5754 42 days ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: Has intermittent power. ..perhaps needs new power supply. .. model # 55-860224-2. ..MORE PHOTOS COMING

3 Photos of the manual for a 1979 Elvis Alive Brunswick Pinball Machine. None of the machine. How much would you pay?

Seller wants $2995.

#5755 42 days ago

There's a pic of the machine now...

00l0l_4FohjnsaAjk_600x450 (resized).jpg
    #5756 42 days ago
    Quoted from setzkor:

There's a pic of the machine now...
    [quoted image]

That guy thinks he made the score of his lifetime, lol. Great way to transport it! Looks like it was on the side of the road and he just tossed it in the back of the truck.

#5757 42 days ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

That guy thinks he made the score of his lifetime, lol. Great way to transport it! Looks like it was on the side of the road and he just tossed it in the back of the truck.

It’s not like you can take the legs off them things. /s

#5758 42 days ago

Are you guys watching the guy that posted pacman with a blown out pf for 1700 and baby pac for 1500 go back and forth with another dude? Comedy. I didn't screen shot this guys first reply but it was more direct and comical.

IMG_6102 (resized).PNG
    #5759 42 days ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Are you guys watching the guy that posted pacman with a blown out pf for 1700 and baby pac for 1500 go back and forth with another dude? Comedy. I didn't screen shot this guys first reply but it was more direct and comical.

It's a bit passive aggressive but how I feel looking at a lot of CL ads. The first ad I saw wasn't even selling anything. Just rebutting the other ad. I found it humorous.

Pacman pinballs go for around $600-$700, cheaper at a coin op auction or convention, even cheaper if they have a severely worn play field and offset flippers from not being serviced. Not being serviced for a long time also means the coils are probably weak and the rubber is no longer up to par resulting in a slow game which is not very fun. They are one of the most readily available pinballs ever made with over 10,000 being produced. The game is not very fun and only scores a 6.3 overall. It is not kid friendly as it has a video mode pacman maze which is hard for children to understand. Not to mention the lights burn out often making it almost impossible for even adults to complete. Check the archived sales list on pinside and you will see that most were listed for $200-$700. I suggest giving pinball warehouse a call. They can give great advice, offer service, have good prices, and most importantly... they go through and shop the entire machine so you know it will play perfectly.

stcloud.craigslist.org link

#5760 42 days ago

IMG_6103 (resized).PNGIMG_6104 (resized).PNG
    #5761 42 days ago

I was just about to post this same photo of the Alive listing. WOW.....

#5762 42 days ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I was just about to post this same photo of the Alive listing. WOW.....

I wouldn't take one of those as a gift!

#5763 42 days ago

Fairly certain he doesn't have one to sell at $200. Last time he posted something similar, it got flagged and removed. I'm still enjoying watching it play out in my email alerts.

#5764 42 days ago

Staying in the Great State of Minnesota will also get you a Gin or a Triple Action. Just $1600 each.

GRAYMAN_EM has Gin on the wish-list.
    dfrazer wants the Triple Action.

See if you can get them to come down a few hundred (or thousand) dollars.

#5765 42 days ago

Since I'm a fan of Christian Marche art, I'd actually take them both.....for maybe $600 total (I'm assuming that the Antique store did nothing to shop them) IF I didn't have to make a 2,300 mile round trip to bring them home

#5766 42 days ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Staying in the Great State of Minnesota will also get you a Gin or a Triple Action. Just $1600 each.
    GRAYMAN_EM has Gin on the wish-list.
    dfrazer wants the Triple Action.
    See if you can get them to come down a few hundred (or thousand) dollars.

Those have been on there for years it seems

#5767 42 days ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Those have been on there for years it seems

I see now that the picture is quite old.
    Must be trying to get the money out of them that they put into them. Or waiting for the perfect buyer to come along and pay (over the) top dollar.

#5768 42 days ago

I guess a war has started? I bet they are on here lol

IMG_6105 (resized).PNG
    #5769 41 days ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Email him $1100 offers
    whats the links I'll start it

I sent him an offer $1250. Cash. He replied "No, I only accept checks. Read the description." So I followed up with "ok, I give you a check."

#5770 41 days ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Bally Kick Off Pinball Machine 1977 - $5000 (Chicago)
    Vintage 1977 Pinball Machine. In great condition, kept in smoke free, animal free home. One of a kind collectors item.

Not a lot to go on here on Pinside, but I think this might be priced a bit high.
    The two people that bothered to rate it did give low to mid 7's.

#5771 41 days ago
    Quoted from newovad:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    OP: Has intermittent power. ..perhaps needs new power supply. .. model # 55-860224-2. ..MORE PHOTOS COMING
    3 Photos of the manual for a 1979 Elvis Alive Brunswick Pinball Machine. None of the machine. How much would you pay?
    Seller wants $2995.

They should just drive it up the road to Fridley. I'm sure Al at the pinball warehouse would give him $2000 or so.

#5772 41 days ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Bally Kick Off Pinball Machine 1977 - $5000 (Chicago)
    Vintage 1977 Pinball Machine. In great condition, kept in smoke free, animal free home. One of a kind collectors item.
    Not a lot to go on here on Pinside, but I think this might be priced a bit high.
    The two people that bothered to rate it did give low to mid 7's.

Its a nice looking game but not that nice.

#5773 41 days ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

They should just drive it up the road to Fridley. I'm sure Al at the pinball warehouse would give him $2000 or so.

Checked the website. They have an Elvis - HUO! Do they combine to form a giant Elvis, ala Voltron?

#5774 41 days ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I sent him an offer $1250. Cash. He replied "No, I only accept checks. Read the description." So I followed up with "ok, I give you a check."

I feel like that is weird AF. Why would he only accept checks? Maybe a scam of some sort where he would try to make you send the check to him ahead of time. In my experience as a seller the safest way is with cash outside of them giving you counterfeit cash I don't see it being an issue.

#5775 38 days ago

This one's been posted for a little while. I just don't have the heart to tell the seller.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#5776 38 days ago

A High Speed:

columbus.craigslist.org link

Price a little high? Probably. I'm more curious about the sign in the background of the second picture -- am I reading "Urine Town" correctly??

#5777 38 days ago

It think it was a musical...

Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'm more curious about the sign in the background of the second picture -- am I reading "Urine Town" correctly??

#5778 38 days ago

Yeah, Urinetown is a really good musical. Probably a piece of the set he had signed if he was in a performance.

Also probably not the best thing to put in a picture.

#5779 38 days ago

Half tempted to look it up on the web, but with the potential for non musical related things that might show up. . . I better not.

#5781 37 days ago

Dafuq?

1B58A9FC-CC3B-4AC4-B414-B8A96AF06A80 (resized).png
    #5783 34 days ago

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#5784 34 days ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!

Someone else in KC just posted one for half that price. Probably should buy it and flip it for $2800, right?

#5785 34 days ago

Um, no, it's the LEAST desirable. Not even near Imamaculate.

#5786 33 days ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Um, no, it's the LEAST desirable. Not even near Imamaculate.

Why was the game made differently? My friend just traded one of his games for this machine. I don't really like it that much.

#5788 33 days ago

I actually drove over 2 hrs. one way to look at this game last weekend because its one I am very interested in owning ....... its rough, Very rough playfield even has signs of planking on All places without mylar he turned down my offer of $1900.oo & I am glad he did because minutes later I felt like I had dodged a bullet by even offering that much ....... the original listing didn't read exactly like this he has relisted it & I love how he spelled the word Cheap

#5789 33 days ago

Pinball Machine - $16000

Gottlieb Target Pool
    Only 2425 of these were made in June of 1969! Estimated only a hundred or so still in full playable condition and this is one of them!!! Serious buyers only!

Even if that is an extra zero, I'm still guessing no one is paying that either.

#5790 31 days ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Pinball Machine - $16000
    Gottlieb Target Pool
    Only 2425 of these were made in June of 1969! Estimated only a hundred or so still in full playable condition and this is one of them!!! Serious buyers only!
    Even if that is an extra zero, I'm still guessing no one is paying that either.

I just emailed him and ask if its $16000 or $1600 I'll post the exchange of emails

#5791 31 days ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

I just emailed him and ask if its $16000 or $1600 I'll post the exchange of emails

Isn't it crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if he says the ad is correct it's 16K. People invent their own value due to perceived rarity or nostalgia when that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I would pay 1600 for a gorgeous Target Pool, but it would have to be pretty nice.

#5792 31 days ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Isn't it crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if he says the ad is correct it's 16K. People invent their own value due to perceived rarity or nostalgia when that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I would pay 1600 for a gorgeous Target Pool, but it would have to be pretty nice.

Gorgeous as in brand new or near perfect mint condition. Some people must be on crack when they run these ads.

#5793 30 days ago

Not a pinball but a Donkey Kong...Really? is all I can say.
    fresno.craigslist.org link

#5794 30 days ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Not a pinball but a Donkey Kong...Really? is all I can say.
    fresno.craigslist.org link

Offer him a dollar if that's what he's asking?

#5796 26 days ago

I'm asking $2,500 but I'll take $2,200. Bally Knight Rider EM.

#5797 26 days ago

And this one looks a little fishy. Look at all of the work he claims he did. Playboy $900.

#5798 26 days ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

And this one looks a little fishy. Look at all of the work he claims he did. Playboy $900.

Looks legit.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67720

#5799 26 days ago

Good catch. I have PM back and forth with dudah before regarding other matters. Our minds are so poisoned by CL that a good and fair deal by someone who knows what they are doing looks out of place. I'm tempted now.

#5800 24 days ago

ebay.com link » Supreme Pinball Machine Picture

Anyone want a picture of a pinball machine for $1000 with $40 shipping?
    Really.. .someone trying to sell a picture .. while IMPLYING that it is the pinball machine... scammy scammy stuff man... its a scary internets out there.

**NOTE*** Possibly NSFW - Other auctions listed at bottom may be inappropriate.

There are 5866 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 118.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside