Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 178.
    #5751 5 years ago

People pay $1100 for a NOS PF for that game? I wouldn't but that's just me. LOL I do like the droopy flipper. I feel like we should keep emailing him $1200 offers just to see if he goes wild.

#5752 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

emailing him $1200 offers

Some at 1199, 1198...

#5753 5 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

People pay $1100 for a NOS PF for that game? I wouldn't but that's just me. LOL I do like the droopy flipper. I feel like we should keep emailing him $1200 offers just to see if he goes wild.

Email him $1100 offers

whats the links I'll start it

#5754 5 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: Has intermittent power. ..perhaps needs new power supply. .. model # 55-860224-2. ..MORE PHOTOS COMING

3 Photos of the manual for a 1979 Elvis Alive Brunswick Pinball Machine. None of the machine. How much would you pay?

Seller wants $2995.

#5755 5 years ago

There's a pic of the machine now...

00l0l_4FohjnsaAjk_600x450 (resized).jpg00l0l_4FohjnsaAjk_600x450 (resized).jpg
    #5756 5 years ago
    Quoted from setzkor:

There's a pic of the machine now...
    [quoted image]

That guy thinks he made the score of his lifetime, lol. Great way to transport it! Looks like it was on the side of the road and he just tossed it in the back of the truck.

#5757 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

That guy thinks he made the score of his lifetime, lol. Great way to transport it! Looks like it was on the side of the road and he just tossed it in the back of the truck.

It’s not like you can take the legs off them things. /s

#5758 5 years ago

Are you guys watching the guy that posted pacman with a blown out pf for 1700 and baby pac for 1500 go back and forth with another dude? Comedy. I didn't screen shot this guys first reply but it was more direct and comical.

IMG_6102 (resized).PNGIMG_6102 (resized).PNG
    #5759 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Are you guys watching the guy that posted pacman with a blown out pf for 1700 and baby pac for 1500 go back and forth with another dude? Comedy. I didn't screen shot this guys first reply but it was more direct and comical.

It's a bit passive aggressive but how I feel looking at a lot of CL ads. The first ad I saw wasn't even selling anything. Just rebutting the other ad. I found it humorous.

Pacman pinballs go for around $600-$700, cheaper at a coin op auction or convention, even cheaper if they have a severely worn play field and offset flippers from not being serviced. Not being serviced for a long time also means the coils are probably weak and the rubber is no longer up to par resulting in a slow game which is not very fun. They are one of the most readily available pinballs ever made with over 10,000 being produced. The game is not very fun and only scores a 6.3 overall. It is not kid friendly as it has a video mode pacman maze which is hard for children to understand. Not to mention the lights burn out often making it almost impossible for even adults to complete. Check the archived sales list on pinside and you will see that most were listed for $200-$700. I suggest giving pinball warehouse a call. They can give great advice, offer service, have good prices, and most importantly... they go through and shop the entire machine so you know it will play perfectly.

stcloud.craigslist.org link

#5760 5 years ago
    IMG_6103 (resized).PNGIMG_6103 (resized).PNGIMG_6104 (resized).PNGIMG_6104 (resized).PNG
    #5761 5 years ago

I was just about to post this same photo of the Alive listing. WOW.....

#5762 5 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I was just about to post this same photo of the Alive listing. WOW.....

I wouldn't take one of those as a gift!

#5763 5 years ago

Fairly certain he doesn't have one to sell at $200. Last time he posted something similar, it got flagged and removed. I'm still enjoying watching it play out in my email alerts.

#5764 5 years ago

Staying in the Great State of Minnesota will also get you a Gin or a Triple Action. Just $1600 each.

Grayman_EM has Gin on the wish-list.
    dfrazer wants the Triple Action.

See if you can get them to come down a few hundred (or thousand) dollars.

#5765 5 years ago

Since I'm a fan of Christian Marche art, I'd actually take them both.....for maybe $600 total (I'm assuming that the Antique store did nothing to shop them) IF I didn't have to make a 2,300 mile round trip to bring them home

#5766 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Staying in the Great State of Minnesota will also get you a Gin or a Triple Action. Just $1600 each.
    GRAYMAN_EM has Gin on the wish-list.
    dfrazer wants the Triple Action.
    See if you can get them to come down a few hundred (or thousand) dollars.

Those have been on there for years it seems

#5767 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Those have been on there for years it seems

I see now that the picture is quite old.
    Must be trying to get the money out of them that they put into them. Or waiting for the perfect buyer to come along and pay (over the) top dollar.

#5768 5 years ago

I guess a war has started? I bet they are on here lol

IMG_6105 (resized).PNGIMG_6105 (resized).PNG
    #5769 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

Email him $1100 offers
    whats the links I'll start it

I sent him an offer $1250. Cash. He replied "No, I only accept checks. Read the description." So I followed up with "ok, I give you a check."

#5770 5 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

Bally Kick Off Pinball Machine 1977 - $5000 (Chicago)
    Vintage 1977 Pinball Machine. In great condition, kept in smoke free, animal free home. One of a kind collectors item.

Not a lot to go on here on Pinside, but I think this might be priced a bit high.
    The two people that bothered to rate it did give low to mid 7's.

#5771 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

minneapolis.craigslist.org link
    OP: Has intermittent power. ..perhaps needs new power supply. .. model # 55-860224-2. ..MORE PHOTOS COMING
    3 Photos of the manual for a 1979 Elvis Alive Brunswick Pinball Machine. None of the machine. How much would you pay?
    Seller wants $2995.

They should just drive it up the road to Fridley. I'm sure Al at the pinball warehouse would give him $2000 or so.

#5772 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Bally Kick Off Pinball Machine 1977 - $5000 (Chicago)
    Vintage 1977 Pinball Machine. In great condition, kept in smoke free, animal free home. One of a kind collectors item.
    Not a lot to go on here on Pinside, but I think this might be priced a bit high.
    The two people that bothered to rate it did give low to mid 7's.

Its a nice looking game but not that nice.

#5773 5 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

They should just drive it up the road to Fridley. I'm sure Al at the pinball warehouse would give him $2000 or so.

Checked the website. They have an Elvis - HUO! Do they combine to form a giant Elvis, ala Voltron?

#5774 5 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I sent him an offer $1250. Cash. He replied "No, I only accept checks. Read the description." So I followed up with "ok, I give you a check."

I feel like that is weird AF. Why would he only accept checks? Maybe a scam of some sort where he would try to make you send the check to him ahead of time. In my experience as a seller the safest way is with cash outside of them giving you counterfeit cash I don't see it being an issue.

#5775 5 years ago

This one's been posted for a little while. I just don't have the heart to tell the seller.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#5776 5 years ago

A High Speed:

columbus.craigslist.org link

Price a little high? Probably. I'm more curious about the sign in the background of the second picture -- am I reading "Urine Town" correctly??

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5777 5 years ago

It think it was a musical...

Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'm more curious about the sign in the background of the second picture -- am I reading "Urine Town" correctly??

#5778 5 years ago

Yeah, Urinetown is a really good musical. Probably a piece of the set he had signed if he was in a performance.

Also probably not the best thing to put in a picture.

#5779 5 years ago

Half tempted to look it up on the web, but with the potential for non musical related things that might show up. . . I better not.

#5781 5 years ago

Dafuq?

1B58A9FC-CC3B-4AC4-B414-B8A96AF06A80 (resized).png1B58A9FC-CC3B-4AC4-B414-B8A96AF06A80 (resized).png
    #5783 5 years ago

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!

kansascity.craigslist.org link

#5784 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeffmd72:

Wow, only $3000? Hurry before this gem is gone!

Someone else in KC just posted one for half that price. Probably should buy it and flip it for $2800, right?

#5785 5 years ago

Um, no, it's the LEAST desirable. Not even near Imamaculate.

#5786 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Um, no, it's the LEAST desirable. Not even near Imamaculate.

Why was the game made differently? My friend just traded one of his games for this machine. I don't really like it that much.

#5788 5 years ago

I actually drove over 2 hrs. one way to look at this game last weekend because its one I am very interested in owning ....... its rough, Very rough playfield even has signs of planking on All places without mylar he turned down my offer of $1900.oo & I am glad he did because minutes later I felt like I had dodged a bullet by even offering that much ....... the original listing didn't read exactly like this he has relisted it & I love how he spelled the word Cheap

#5789 5 years ago

Pinball Machine - $16000

Gottlieb Target Pool
    Only 2425 of these were made in June of 1969! Estimated only a hundred or so still in full playable condition and this is one of them!!! Serious buyers only!

Even if that is an extra zero, I'm still guessing no one is paying that either.

#5790 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

Pinball Machine - $16000
    Gottlieb Target Pool
    Only 2425 of these were made in June of 1969! Estimated only a hundred or so still in full playable condition and this is one of them!!! Serious buyers only!
    Even if that is an extra zero, I'm still guessing no one is paying that either.

I just emailed him and ask if its $16000 or $1600 I'll post the exchange of emails

#5791 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

I just emailed him and ask if its $16000 or $1600 I'll post the exchange of emails

Isn't it crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if he says the ad is correct it's 16K. People invent their own value due to perceived rarity or nostalgia when that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I would pay 1600 for a gorgeous Target Pool, but it would have to be pretty nice.

#5792 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Isn't it crazy that it wouldn't surprise me if he says the ad is correct it's 16K. People invent their own value due to perceived rarity or nostalgia when that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I would pay 1600 for a gorgeous Target Pool, but it would have to be pretty nice.

Gorgeous as in brand new or near perfect mint condition. Some people must be on crack when they run these ads.

#5793 5 years ago

Not a pinball but a Donkey Kong...Really? is all I can say.
    fresno.craigslist.org link

#5794 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Not a pinball but a Donkey Kong...Really? is all I can say.
    fresno.craigslist.org link

Offer him a dollar if that's what he's asking?

#5796 5 years ago

I'm asking $2,500 but I'll take $2,200. Bally Knight Rider EM.

#5797 5 years ago

And this one looks a little fishy. Look at all of the work he claims he did. Playboy $900.

#5798 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mikala:

And this one looks a little fishy. Look at all of the work he claims he did. Playboy $900.

Looks legit.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67720

#5799 5 years ago

Good catch. I have PM back and forth with dudah before regarding other matters. Our minds are so poisoned by CL that a good and fair deal by someone who knows what they are doing looks out of place. I'm tempted now.

#5800 5 years ago

ebay.com link: Supreme Pinball Machine PICTURE

Anyone want a picture of a pinball machine for $1000 with $40 shipping?
    Really.. .someone trying to sell a picture .. while IMPLYING that it is the pinball machine... scammy scammy stuff man... its a scary internets out there.

**NOTE*** Possibly NSFW - Other auctions listed at bottom may be inappropriate.

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/116?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.