By wayout440

3 years ago

Stats

• 5,622 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Boof-Ed
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 883 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180523_155228 (resized).jpg
    EBD boards on ebay (resized).jpg
    153FB72F-F356-425E-8F02-D924188FE7EE (resized).png
    cosmic (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180516-102232_Facebook (resized).jpg
    297A773C-F133-42FC-9C00-B17E91C032A4 (resized).jpeg
    PBE (resized).JPG
    EC2D57DF-9CA5-40B9-A0BA-3E44C1B6D9DC (resized).png
    IMG_6404 (resized).JPG
    pb (resized).png
    Capture (resized).JPG
    IMG_5059 (resized).PNG

There are 5621 posts in topic. You are on page 113 of 113.
    #5601 17 days ago

omaha.craigslist.org link

Ive been thinking of routing a Vacation America ...good thing I can add that “coinslot”.

EC2D57DF-9CA5-40B9-A0BA-3E44C1B6D9DC (resized).png

#5602 17 days ago

From eBay

PBE (resized).JPG

#5603 17 days ago

Hard to say... I know there are some toy categories that people go nuts for... are 90’s hand-held lcd games one of them? If so it’s possible that the price is in line with that particular collector market.

But not being a collector of such things, I’d pay 4.50 for it... not 450.00 lmao.

#5604 17 days ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Hard to say... I know there are some toy categories that people go nuts for... are 90’s hand-held lcd games one of them? If so it’s possible that the price is in line with that particular collector market.
    But not being a collector of such things, I’d pay 4.50 for it... not 450.00 lmao.

Interesting that you should mention it; my grandfather had given me a Nintendo Game&Watch Popeye handheld LCD game when it first came out in the '80s; I played with it a bit then put it back in its box and stored it in my closet. 30 years later my dad is cleaning out his house to get ready to sell it and he comes across the game. He gave it back to me, I put it up on Ebay, and it sold to a guy in Australia for $425! I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure, indeed.

#5605 17 days ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure, indeed.

The original Nintendo games are quite valuable. I repaired a Mario Cement Factory game recently, got a decent price for the work and the guy still made a killing selling it.

#5606 16 days ago

It’s vintage

297A773C-F133-42FC-9C00-B17E91C032A4 (resized).jpeg

#5607 16 days ago
    Quoted from MichiganDad:

It’s vintage

My grandpappy played with one of those in aught three. He handed it down to his children as a prized family heirloom.

#5608 15 days ago
    Quoted from MichiganDad:

It’s vintage

With two sets of flippers, it has a better layout than some full-size games.

#5609 13 days ago

new sub catagory: Facebook Follies

From Manchester Michigan 4 games listed:
    1972 Fantastic $1800
    1975 Triple Strike $1450
    1978 World Cup $2450
    1976 Flip Flop $1750

#5610 13 days ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

new sub catagory: Facebook Follies
    From Manchester Michigan 4 games listed:
    1972 Fantastic $1800
    1975 Triple Strike $1450
    1978 World Cup $2450
    1976 Flip Flop $1750

I have a world cup. Hmmmm.... id sell it for 2400 even!!!

#5611 12 days ago

I do believe this is the highest price ever asked for an Alive. $3,500

chicago.craigslist.org link

#5612 10 days ago

Space Adventures, or Suave adventures, I'm confused

Screenshot_20180516-102232_Facebook (resized).jpg

#5613 10 days ago
    Quoted from Scribbles:

Space Adventures, or Suave adventures, I'm confused

#5614 9 days ago

Welcome to my creepy basement.
    Pay no attention to the meat cleaver I will use to chop you into little bits.
    The pin comes with all the free dust you see here.

cosmic (resized).JPG

#5615 9 days ago

The stupid busted up pachinko machine seller (last 3+ years of listing) has been reposting many times a day lately... i think I should start a drinking game... call it Craigslist Roulette. Which featured picture will it be this time? The old school desk, the rotten fire hose, the fake wood folding table or the little more realistic wood like one with the insert? Perhaps the wierd looking noahs ark like toy? Guess wrong and two shots for you.

#5616 9 days ago
    Quoted from merccat:

The stupid busted up pachinko machine seller (last 3+ years of listing) has been reposting many times a day lately... i think I should start a drinking game... call it Craigslist Roulette. Which featured picture will it be this time? The old school desk, the rotten fire hose, the fake wood folding table or the little more realistic wood like one with the insert? Perhaps the wierd looking noahs ark like toy? Guess wrong and two shots for you.

For me it would be the "Wanted: 1980s arcade pinball machines" or the "1990 vintage software" post that come up about once a week.

Edit: I forgot the "$500 non-working Bingo pin"

#5617 8 days ago

boston.craigslist.org link

Eight Ball Deluxe...."the limited edition model has the rarer, more collectible cabinet style."

Wow, did not know those were the more collectible versions. Anybody want to trade me their Centaur II with the rarer cabinet style and half-size backglass for my full-size original Centaur?

#5618 7 days ago

I know this is a Craigslist thing, but couldn’t help posting this one from Etsy. A great deal with 50% off...lol

153FB72F-F356-425E-8F02-D924188FE7EE (resized).png

#5619 7 days ago

Beware of ebay listing, Listing states "all boards worked when removed from game", Really. Says one chip is missing from sound board. Sound board is missing 6 chips from what I can tell. Of course "AS IS" sale. Here is a pic. ebay.com link

EBD boards on ebay (resized).jpg

#5620 6 days ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Anybody want to trade me their Centaur II with the rarer cabinet style and half-size backglass for my full-size original Centaur?

I guess I will... but I will need some cash my way as my centaur 2 has the more collectable cabinet

#5621 6 days ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I guess I will... but I will need some cash my way as my centaur 2 has the more collectable cabinet

You can tell it's rare because of the way it is.

» YouTube video

#5622 2 days ago

The coolest looking pinball table ever!

20180523_155228 (resized).jpg

#5623 2 days ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

The coolest looking pinball table ever!

Everything is magnet-based, so you don't need any mechanical assemblies

#5624 2 days ago
    Quoted from merccat:

The stupid busted up pachinko machine seller (last 3+ years of listing) has been reposting many times a day lately

Oh I know! I hate those machines. I have to hide those ads because they drive me nuts

#5625 2 days ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Everything is magnet-based, so you don't need any mechanical assemblies

Well at least it's in "mid condition"
    Ha!

#5626 22 hours ago

Not a pinball but just loved this description

Make: Suzuki
    Model: Gz250
    Year: 2007
    Miles: 47,000

Description: Nice little cruiser. Has a blown engine and crack in front fender, other than that in good condition.

#5627 22 hours ago

Look man you could ride it down a hill, other than the most expensive thing being broken on it, its in real good shape :). I like how it has 47k miles on it as well. I feel like that is a lot of miles for a bike (Could just be me).

Quoted from JAHpinWizard:

Not a pinball but just loved this description
    Make: Suzuki
    Model: Gz250
    Year: 2007
    Miles: 47,000
    Description: Nice little cruiser. Has a blown engine and crack in front fender, other than that in good condition.

#5629 7 hours ago
    Quoted from the4horse:

Grab a bargain!
    https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/manly-west/collectables/1992-star-wars-pinball-machine/1185066466

I’m pretty sure that’s been dropped a couple of thousand too.

There are 5621 posts in topic. You are on page 113 of 113.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside