(Topic ID: 99830)

More Craigslist laughs.

By wayout440

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.30.56?AM (resized).png
    IMG_0212 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9321 (resized).png
    image_2024-03-14_213052593.png
    image_2024-03-14_192715726.png
    image_2024-03-14_192145689.png

There are 8,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 177.
    #5551 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Theres a $10 toy pinball that pops up every few days in the Detroit area if I was closer I would go get it to smash.I have emailed them twice offering to send cash if they would just throw it in the trash.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#5552 5 years ago

That's the one.my first message was genuine but my last one was all dick.

#5554 5 years ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Even better, buy it, then smash it to oblivion in the sellers driveway, turn around without saying a word, and leave

Quoted from Puffdanny:

Theres a $10 toy pinball that pops up every few days in the Detroit area if I was closer I would go get it to smash.I have emailed them twice offering to send cash if they would just throw it in the trash.

With all the ubiquitous specific-game Pinside clubs here, that gives me an idea for a really good one: the "Smashed $10 Pinball Toy Game from an Annoying Craigslist Advertisement Club". You become a member by posting a photo of yourself with the game pre-smashed, and then smashed.

#5555 5 years ago

Believe me if it wasn't over an hour each way it would of been smashed already

#5556 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Believe me if it wasn't over an hour each way it would of been smashed already

ask them about shipping

#5557 5 years ago

Anyone near Rochester coming to the show next week? You pick up I'll buy and we can all smash it.

#5558 5 years ago

There has been a broken pachinko machine here every couple days for the last 5 years... boy would a sledgehammer to that thing feel good but I can’t reward that guy cuZ then he would just find another.

#5559 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Anyone near Rochester coming to the show next week? You pick up I'll buy and we can all smash it.

Can I bring one from the Cincinnati area and have the mini bike parade run over it? Better yet, can we find a bunch of them and line them up and get some ramps and do an Evel Knievel jump over them ?

#5560 5 years ago

Here is what we would do to it in Texas!

#5561 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinPilot:

Here is what we would do to it in Texas! » YouTube video

Just take out ALL of the 11mm steel balls first.

#5562 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll be there Friday.

#5563 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

I'll be there Friday.

I'm good for $10 if you got the time to pick it up but you should totally try and get it for $7

#5564 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

That's the one.my first message was genuine but my last one was all dick.

#5565 5 years ago

This one will not go away.

pb (resized).pngpb (resized).png

#5566 5 years ago

but it has the original box!!!

I'm probably just as bad in this area, but at least I bother to check and see what the market is bearing before putting something up for 3-4x the going rate

#5567 5 years ago

saw a pachinko on Facebook in ST Clair MI for $400.00

#5569 5 years ago

Here's a Bingo for $1600, no clue if it's even working, no restoration or anything just as is.

richmond.craigslist.org link

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5570 5 years ago

You can't sell a bingo around here for more than $200 unless its an unusual situation, and even at $200 it will take weeks or months to sell. I personally enjoy bingos for the nostalgia value, but soooooo complex and complicated to repair. There's a Nashville bingo on Ebay in good shape that didn't sell for $250. Just not much bingo love out there it seems.

#5571 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinPilot:

You can't sell a bingo around here for more than $200 unless it an unusual situation, and even at $200 it will take weeks or months to sell. I personally enjoy bingos for the nostalgia value, but soooooo complex and complicated to repair. There's a Nashville bingo on Ebay in good shape that didn't sell for $250. Just not much bingo love out there it seems.

I agree, Bingo's are fun and I like how complex they are, it just makes you wonder where people get these numbers from. Yeah, locally I've seen some of the really beat up examples posted for $50 and they stick around forever. I guess for that game I'd be willing to pay $150 or so? I'd think given it's condition that would be fair.. maybe $200.

#5572 5 years ago

You'd have to pay me $150-$200 to take ANY bingo machine.

Now if they weighed about 1/100th what they actually weight, might be a different story.

#5573 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm good for $10 if you got the time to pick it up but you should totally try and get it for $7

Bring your hammer

IMG_6404 (resized).JPGIMG_6404 (resized).JPG

#5574 5 years ago

I like how they didn't even bother to find a picture of the right machine: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5575 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

Bring your hammer

You're my hero!!!!! Just let me know how much I owe you.what day are you going?I'll be there all 3.

#5576 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

Bring your hammer

Lmfao...I work in Rochester so thanks for picking up that thing, I was heavily considering it. Now install a 3 spinning disc mod on it.

So question is does the seller finally ever delete the add...

#5577 5 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

So question is does the seller finally ever delete the add...

The listing is gone. More importantly it won't get reposted 3 times a day for the next 6 months

The best part of the transaction was when she asked if I was a big Johnny Depp fan.....?????

#5578 5 years ago
    Quoted from steviechs:

The listing is gone. More importantly it won't get reposted 3 times a day for the next 6 months
    The best part of the transaction was when she asked if I was a big Johnny Depp fan.....?????

Lol, you shoulda spiked it on the ground right then!

#5579 5 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

Lol, you shoulda spiked it on the ground right then!

Save it for gun range practice

#5580 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Save it for gun range practice

Somebody suggested we make a ramp and have the mini bike parade jump over it like Evel Knievel

#5581 5 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

You'd have to pay me $150-$200 to take ANY bingo machine.
    Now if they weighed about 1/100th what they actually weight, might be a different story.

Like the old bingos with magic screen personally. Do agree they weigh a ton, however, the head easily comes off to make transport simple. Actually easier to move than a regular pinball because of taking the head off.

I just bought a TZ and it was a pain in the ass to move! It weighs a ton as well and it’s a wide body.

#5583 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pbgixxer:

austin.craigslist.org link

LOL @ the LED tube lighting mod

#5584 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Somebody suggested we make a ramp and have the mini bike parade jump over it like Evel Knievel

That was me on the EK jump. Save the destruction for Saturday so I can see it live rather than on tape delay on Wild World of Sports

#5586 5 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

With all the ubiquitous specific-game Pinside clubs here, that gives me an idea for a really good one: the "Smashed $10 Pinball Toy Game from an Annoying Craigslist Advertisement Club". You become a member by posting a photo of yourself with the game pre-smashed, and then smashed.

Lets Do it!! I'll find a cheap crappy plastic machine locally and join that club!!

#5588 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

HUO only , really? With all the wear on both the coin slots, sure.

#5589 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

HUO only , really? With all the wear on both the coin slots, sure.

How can you see that from that blurry picture?

#5590 5 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

How can you see that from that blurry picture?

Left of each coin entry by the plastic. Black paint worn to metal.

LTG : )

#5592 5 years ago

maine.craigslist.org link

Wants a "working pinball" for $150! Mr Peabody, set the way back machine to 1981! (Sorry last post was messed up, haven't figured out delete yet)

#5593 5 years ago
    Quoted from oilspot:

maine.craigslist.org link
    Wants a "working pinball" for $150! Mr Peabody, set the way back machine to 1981! (Sorry last post was messed up, haven't figured out delete yet)

I want one too but I'm outta room

#5594 5 years ago

"Exciting Estate Sale & It All Must Go!!!"

newhaven.craigslist.org link

#5595 5 years ago

Very cool. I love that candy machine

I wish that Drop a Card was a Pop a Card though.

#5596 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

"Exciting Estate Sale & It All Must Go!!!"
    newhaven.craigslist.org link

Hey, the sale is in Norwalk! Cool

... oh, Connecticut.

#5597 5 years ago

I thought that was spfxted

#5598 5 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

OR... get this... We buy them up at 10 and hang them on the wall like trophies and value them and see who can get the most... then everyone else will want them for the same reason... 10k by Christmas?

#5599 5 years ago

Brunswick ALIVE $800.00 (estate sale listing)

#5600 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Brunswick ALIVE $800.00 (estate sale listing)

Look at all that crap for sale, the whole estate should be dropped off the roof of TNT amusements.

There are 8,838 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 177.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/112?hl=brewinbombers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.