Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,861 posts
  • 1,037 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by joeaf
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 178.
    #5201 6 years ago

Only $25,000, what a steal.
    losangeles.craigslist.org link

#5202 6 years ago

Anything pinball must be gold(right)

IMG_0865 (resized).PNGIMG_0865 (resized).PNG

#5203 6 years ago
    Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I doubt that Frank Fritz from American Pickers would pay that much for 4 autographs.

#5204 6 years ago

Ha! Lego Pinball. that's awesome
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#5205 6 years ago
    Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

I see plenty of flaws on this flawless machine!

#5206 6 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I see plenty of flaws on this flawless machine!

At that price those are called "features" or perhaps "patina", but never "flaws".

#5207 6 years ago

Flipper wear is from the band when they signed it they got some games in. You know they all have a bunch of bulky rings.

#5208 6 years ago
    Quoted from darcangeloel:

Here's another Dr.Game special. Check out that yellow on the playfield. What a great touch up hahahaha.
    ebay.com link » Bally Playboy Pinball

So aside from the fact that he's asking way to much for this game, did this guy never pass English in school? I may only have a high school education, but I can at least write something that is halfway presentable and readable for shit's sake.

And if any of you comes up with some silly ass run on sentence, this entire class is gonna feel... my... wraf! Now, where is A-A-Ron? Is there an A-A-Ron in here?

-Steve

#5209 6 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

So aside from the fact that he's asking way to much for this game, did this guy never pass English in school? I may only have a high school education, but I can at least write something that is halfway presentable and readable for shit's sake.
    And if any of you comes up with some silly ass run on sentence, this entire class is gonna feel... my... wraf! Now, where is A-A-Ron? Is there an A-A-Ron in here?
    -Steve

That's 'too'. Not "to".

#5210 6 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

-Steve

Also "Wrath" not wraf.

#5211 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Not gonna lie, I want one of these. Not for more than $100, but I think it could be a cool addition to my game room.

#5212 6 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

Also "Wrath" not wraf.

#5214 6 years ago

OMG.... I've got tears in my eyes... too funny!

#5215 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinPlayer2:

OMG.... I've got tears in my eyes... too funny!

De nice....that was hilarious. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

#5216 6 years ago

I've seen that video many, many times. It's funny every time. Around Packer-land we hear the "A-Aron, you just done messed up" any time Aaron Rodgers does something bad.

#5217 6 years ago

HA!! That was one of their best skits. That show was great!!

You know what I said??? I said Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!

#5218 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

It would look great with LEDs

#5219 6 years ago

Found this gem.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5220 6 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

Found this gem.

Yum they sprayed the switches with WD-40... wtf?

#5221 6 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

Found this gem.

Mineral Oil on the Playfield?? What an idiot...everyone knows you should use a 1/8" thick coat of petroleum jelly......

#5222 6 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

Found this gem.

Quoted from darcangeloel:

Yum they sprayed the switches with WD-40... wtf?

Quoted from AUKraut:

Mineral Oil on the Playfield??

Hey hey now! He said KNOW haters. He spent a lot of time cleaning the rubber bands with dawn detergent.

#5223 6 years ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that post is a joke just to rile Pinside and r.g.p.

Because it's perfect.

#5224 6 years ago

I thought the same thing when my friend was reading it to me. There was no way that somebody would be able to push all of those buttons. It had to be a troll post. But then I saw on the map where it was located and that is entirely possible.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5225 6 years ago

Here's a delight. Non negotiable, he says. Very desirable, he claims. Ok.

At least he has a certificate of authenticity that he registered the serial number! Everyone knows that adds at least $1K to the price tag.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

00P0P_kpirNSbdCpP_1200x900 (resized).jpg00P0P_kpirNSbdCpP_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5226 6 years ago

One more! For the price, you'd think it'd come with flipper rubber.

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#5227 6 years ago

I've noticed on some of these rare high priced machines that they will get them working and do all the mechanics of the internals of the pinball but the cabinet has not been touched. If it's over a grand the cabinet should be spotless! EM of course.

#5228 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

One more! For the price, you'd think it'd come with flipper rubber.

Come on Max....see Post 5199

#5229 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on Max....see Post 5199

Damn!! Missed that... I'll see my way out now

#5230 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I've noticed on some of these rare high priced machines that they will get them working and do all the mechanics of the internals of the pinball but the cabinet has not been touched. If it's over a grand the cabinet should be spotless! EM of course.

A Rare and Spotless" EM for a grand?

#5231 6 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

A Rare and Spotless" EM for a grand?

All EM machines are worth $400 cause they are all the same btw

#5232 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Dude, think of all the bank you'd make selling gumballs!

-Steve

#5233 6 years ago

This is probably $15 worth of diodes... And the best part is, I know this guy!

-Steve

louisville.craigslist.org link

#5234 6 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

This is probably $15 worth of diodes

I've discovered the wonders of buying diodes and other components from ebay, where you can get a pile of 50 of them for literally $1 with free shipping. It takes a month to arrive from china, but the cost can't be beat. I'd offer him $10, and I'd still feel like I'm grossly overpaying!

ebay.com link: 50 x 1N4004 400V 1A DO 41 Axial Lead Rectifier Diodes TS

#5235 6 years ago

Slightly OT, an Ebay scammer whack-a-mole, who keeps relisting an "HUO" Black Hole through hijacked accounts. Been up at least 3x so far. Below market "buy it now" comes up in an image when you open "see full item description". Other Items on offer: cameras, high end bikes, etc.
    ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB BLACK HOLE PINBALL MACHINE LEDs HUO

EDIT: $5.49 to start, can still see the game on the 1st page of results, but the listing was pulled (again).

#5236 6 years ago

I guess people really do fall for that "under market price, Buy It Now" scam... I've never bought a game that wasn't a face to face cash transaction. I buy games from people I already know locally and bought one game from a guy I met at an out of town show. But I would never send a payment to someone I've never met in person (eBay, Craigslist, Pinside, Facebook, etc.). If it's a game I want badly enough, I'll drive a 10 hour radius and pick it up myself. But it has to be from someone that at least knows someone I know. I'm not saying everyone I don't know isn't trustworthy, you just have to be careful.

-Steve

Quoted from Biffbar:

Slightly OT, an Ebay scammer whack-a-mole, who keeps relisting an "HUO" Black Hole through hijacked accounts. Been up at least 3x so far. Below market "buy it now" comes up in an image when you open "see full item description". Other Items on offer: cameras, high end bikes, etc.
    ebay.com link » Gottlieb Black Hole Pinball Machine Leds Huo
    EDIT: $5.49 to start, can still see the game on the 1st page of results, but the listing was pulled (again).

#5237 6 years ago

Some guy selling Monster Bash on CL for $16k denver.craigslist.org link

Is this guy serious? If this is a pinsider, I sure hope that machine is NOS, fully serviced, absolutely flawless, never been played, and has some gold plated hardware. And is #1. Sure MB is a great game, but $16k?

#5238 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

I've discovered the wonders of buying diodes and other components from ebay, where you can get a pile of 50 of them for literally $1 with free shipping. It takes a month to arrive from china, but the cost can't be beat. I'd offer him $10, and I'd still feel like I'm grossly overpaying!
    ebay.com link » 50 X 1n4004 400v 1a Do 41 Axial Lead Rectifier Diodes Ts

And they're not just diodes, they're "rectifier" diodes!

#5239 6 years ago

Nice machine... dude is crazy to think he will get over 5k for a Stern playboy... but it does come with eye candy lol
    sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5240 6 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

Nice machine... dude is crazy to think he will get over 5k for a Stern playboy... but it does come with eye candy lol

but who puts a pinball in the kitchen?

#5241 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

I would if I had to

#5242 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Pretty funny this guy lists machines often... always in the kitchen lol... and waaaay high on price

#5243 6 years ago

Pretty funny this guy lists machines often... always in the kitchen lol... and waaaay high on price

Yeah, I've seen quite a few of his ads in the last 2 years or so. He's a retailer of sorts and I think I heard he's a flipper but doesn't have a voluminous amount of games. Games in the kitchen is odd, unless you're pin-theming your house and it's a Diner.

#5244 6 years ago

5,695 for aa so-so Fathom? This seals the deal for me "It's original paint job makes for a great retro look." At least shipping is only $3.00!

ebay.com link: itm

#5245 6 years ago

Fathom: Asking $5,695 on ebay and
    Asking $7,100 here on Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57436

#5246 6 years ago
    Quoted from igo4rams:

Fathom: Asking $5,695 on ebay and
    Asking $7,100 here on Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57436

Sounds like Pinside is getting Trolled by a few people for shits and giggles.

#5247 6 years ago

This one was just $200 yesterday. Must have gotten a lot of interest so over doubles the price.

IMG_0923 (resized).PNGIMG_0923 (resized).PNG

#5248 6 years ago

Somehow knows it's complete though.

#5249 6 years ago

"...new reproduction real glass inner backglass. It powers on and plays great..."
    ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB MARS GOD OF WAR PINBALL MACHINE ARCADE GAME
    Priced to sell, with a weird backglass, and maybe other issues. I have the dark cabinet version, a fun game, which shopped out nicely & survived an Allentown show.

#5250 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

This one was just $200 yesterday. Must have gotten a lot of interest so over doubles the price.

Yeah Buzz, I walk away from sales like that frequently. I've never raised the price after listing a game. Doing so is disingenuous and ridiculous. If you were good enough with the first price, don't try to raise it and gold dig.

Not into bidding wars anymore either. Love it when people now email you back after you agree to the original price and say "I just got an offer of $XX, (which is above what they listed the game for). They want to come today. What is your offer?"

There's always another one at some point. Well, usually.

There are 8,861 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/105?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.