Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,869 posts
  • 1,038 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Nintegageo
  • Topic is favorited by 244 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1713447354570 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0470 (resized).jpeg
    C9577C9A-5494-45D1-8E56-B8EAE5B3C998 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240416-205011_Facebook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_2019 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0302 (resized).png
    IMG_0303 (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 9.02.43?AM (resized).png
    IMG_9140 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240330_081851_Facebook.jpg
    There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 178.
    #5001 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

It's definitely good for some things, and not for others. I've bought some really fantastic pinball deals on letgo, but I'd never use it to sell one.

I’ll second this.

#5002 6 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

$14k for a Stern Pirates

For that much coulden't you end up with both a Stern and JJP?

#5003 6 years ago

Here is a goodie! Ony 30K for a Lebowski HAHAHAHA! I hope it comes with the Dude Stuffed inside the cabinet. Pure Laughs . ebay.com link: like

#5004 6 years ago

Here is a goodie! Ony 30K for a Lebowski HAHAHAHA! I hope it comes with the Dude Stuffed inside the cabinet. Pure Laughs . ebay.com link » Like

oh but it has the "Achiever Edition" Plate... making it "RARE" possibly 10K by Christmas???

#5005 6 years ago

Is there a place for Pinside laughs? Travel Time $5,000

#5006 6 years ago

Here is a goodie! Ony 30K for a Lebowski HAHAHAHA! I hope it comes with the Dude Stuffed inside the cabinet. Pure Laughs . ebay.com link » Like

#5007 6 years ago

Pretty sure Pat Lawlor would not be happy to be attached to this

monop (resized).jpgmonop (resized).jpg

#5008 6 years ago

It has a Color DMD!

#5009 6 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Is there a place for Pinside laughs? Travel Time $5,000

Where was that listed?

#5010 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game has been in family since 1973, has been serviced numerous times. a issue with some of the lights not coming on recently is all that is wrong with it”
    6 years ago
    Los Alamitos, CA
    Expired!

#5011 6 years ago
    Quoted from kevindrives:

Pretty sure Pat Lawlor would not be happy to be attached to this

Hmm.. auction ended.....almost like someone reported their butts

#5012 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Machine - For Sale
    Travel TimeUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Game has been in family since 1973, has been serviced numerous times. a issue with some of the lights not coming on recently is all that is wrong with it”
    1 day ago Los Alamitos, CA 5,000 (OBO)
    RicksRed66

Saw this yesterday what do they think this is an Evel Knievel?

#5013 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Machine - For Sale
    Travel TimeUsed - shows wear, needs some work “Game has been in family since 1973, has been serviced numerous times. a issue with some of the lights not coming on recently is all that is wrong with it”
    1 day ago Los Alamitos, CA 7,500 (OBO)
    RicksRed66

last week $5K
    Now $7500
    $10K by Christmas

#5014 6 years ago

Someone should offer $50k on that before the bidding war gets out of hand.

#5015 6 years ago

Maybe he traveled time and that's the future price

#5016 6 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Maybe he traveled time and that's the future price

I don't recall, but I'm pretty sure I paid a bit less than that for mine.

#5017 6 years ago

$7500 Not even with a letter saying it was the game on "That 70's Show"

#5018 6 years ago

It does work and operate kind but it does need some cleaning.
    doodle-dont (resized).jpgdoodle-dont (resized).jpg
    Oh. And a plunger.

#5020 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

It does work and operate kind but it does need some cleaning.

Oh. And a plunger.

There was a 70's Williams that was for sale in New England someone wanted "stupid money" that was a train wreck but complete... and you could clearly see plunger was missing. Pin looked like it had been through the war.

Speaking of which...

#5021 6 years ago

westernmass.craigslist.org link

I looked at this several months ago and offered the guy $50 after inspection.

The playfield looked like it had been underwater, it reeked of mice and rot bad and when I opened up the coin door could clearly see where wiring had been cut up and several parts were missing.

If I needed a pf glass or backglass (which is only fair) I might have met his counter offer of $100.. as it was did not see wasting my time further.

#5022 6 years ago

93484D45-FA63-430F-B4A6-8749D8129142 (resized).png93484D45-FA63-430F-B4A6-8749D8129142 (resized).png

#5023 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

The playfield looked like it had been underwater, it reeked of mice and rot bad and when I opened up the coin door could clearly see where wiring had been cut up and several parts were missing.
    If I needed a pf glass or backglass (which is only fair) I might have met his counter offer of $100.. as it was did not see wasting my time further.

Can't tell from those great pics.

#5024 6 years ago

You’re banned from CL for 12 months after the Pharoah score.

#5025 6 years ago

Anybody want a cheap Super Star? Killer game for this price.

IMG_3277 (resized).PNGIMG_3277 (resized).PNG

#5026 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I looked at this several months ago and offered the guy $50 after inspection.

Hot Line is a fun game, right near the top of the Pinside fun for the money rankings. Set one up this past winter. You spell out HOTLINE, letter by letter, on a dot matrix of rollovers.

#5027 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want a cheap Super Star? Killer game for this price.

Letgo is becoming a waste of time app in my mind. I messaged him to buy it for my daughter and offered $50, which is reasonable. So he thinks buying a game for my daughter is a lie, or the douchiest comment ever? What an ass, so I responded.

IMG_3278 (resized).PNGIMG_3278 (resized).PNG

#5028 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Letgo is becoming a waste of time app in my mind. I messaged him to buy it for my daughter and offered $50, which is reasonable. So he thinks buying a game for my daughter is a lie, or the douchiest comment ever? What an ass, so I responded.

Around here nothing but crackheads and tweakers, I don't even bother with Letgo any longer. Some guys have patience to deal with the random decent person on there.. I don't.

#5029 6 years ago

I can't say I've had much luck with letgo either. I either get no response or a weird response, so my success rate has been a giant goose egg so far.

I also tried listing an item once, but all I got was bot spam.

#5030 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I can't say I've had much luck with letgo either. I either get no response or a weird response, so my success rate has been a giant goose egg so far.

I had 2 or 3 pins listed at one time on Letgo, the responses I received made CL denizens look lucid and reasonable in comparison.

#5031 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

When the app first came out, I was able to grab a Pharaoh for a decent price. Thought the app was great that night. I sold one game through there, and the guy tried lowballing me when he showed up.

I've sent messages about a ton of games I seen on there over the last year or so, and it just seems that people never respond. Then why even bother listing it? It definitely seems like there's a lot more flaky people on there than CL, at least those people respond usually.

#5033 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bbismuth:

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Someone forgot the decimal point.Demolition derby (resized).jpgDemolition derby (resized).jpg

#5034 6 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Someone forgot the decimal point.

Scary that somebody just might pay that... not knowing its worth $75.00-$100.00

#5036 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I was able to grab a Pharaoh for a decent price.

Craig’s List is where I usually find the best deals on Pharaoh (sorry, still glowing about this score. ).

16E66D83-F463-49C6-B966-D468B26151B2 (resized).jpeg16E66D83-F463-49C6-B966-D468B26151B2 (resized).jpeg

2664FC8F-EF8E-4CDB-A7DA-6555D0D8BB19 (resized).jpeg2664FC8F-EF8E-4CDB-A7DA-6555D0D8BB19 (resized).jpeg

95AD165A-3C27-4C97-B806-49106021A5B8 (resized).jpeg95AD165A-3C27-4C97-B806-49106021A5B8 (resized).jpeg

#5037 6 years ago

That is a deal for that game that you will only see once in a lifetime.

I got one off Letgo for a very, very good price last year, and I thought that was great. $50 is just ridiculous. How's the backglass?

#5038 6 years ago

Backglass was great, except for a 6x6” chunk missing in the top left corner. I’m going to get this alternate version off eBay.

F3D6482F-78A7-41FE-8099-54440DE76929 (resized).jpegF3D6482F-78A7-41FE-8099-54440DE76929 (resized).jpeg

#5039 6 years ago

denver.craigslist.org link

This add has to be a joke or pointing back at someone. It essentially has everything wrong in an add you can want or more

Muhammad Ali pinball machine - $10000

"Vintage Muhammad Ali pinball machine The picture doesn't do it justice it's in mint condition just cause there's a lot of stuff on it don't even worry about that it's in mint condition working perfectly fine "

aliadd (resized).jpgaliadd (resized).jpg

#5040 6 years ago

That has to be someone having a laugh! Pretty funny though.

#5041 6 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

denver.craigslist.org link
    This add has to be a joke or pointing back at someone. It essentially has everything wrong in an add you can want or more
    Muhammad Ali pinball machine - $10000
    "Vintage Muhammad Ali pinball machine The picture doesn't do it justice it's in mint condition just cause there's a lot of stuff on it don't even worry about that it's in mint condition working perfectly fine "

but you can't say $10K by Christmas

#5042 6 years ago

You know I bet you could start some kind of "reality" show where you confront people with the crazy prices and shit.

#5043 6 years ago

Smiled when I came across this off Pinside while looking at old video game cabinets.

Could this be the inspiration for the "MAME in a whiskey barrel" ads that plague the IN, Mich, Ohio, & IL. Craigslists?

Actually this looks way cooler than those MAMEs do (but I still wouldn't want one of these either).

barrell pong 6cae2ef2392178a9e8729f707fbe94f1 (resized).jpgbarrell pong 6cae2ef2392178a9e8729f707fbe94f1 (resized).jpg

#5044 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

You know I bet you could start some kind of "reality" show where you confront people with the crazy prices and shit.

Also call out the ones that came to "kick the tires" and try to negotiate the price waaaaay down.

#5045 6 years ago

Someone could be the Chris Hansen of Craig's List.

#5046 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I used it after just reading this page and found a cocktail arcade game for $50.00 and I'm picking it up tonight! score! thanks guys.

#5047 6 years ago

Glad someone was successful in closing a deal with it. Doesn't seem to happen often.

#5048 6 years ago

newjersey.craigslist.org link

descent price, but the ad still made me chuckle a bit.

#5049 6 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
    descent price, but the ad still made me chuckle a bit.

It apparently transforms into an F14 Tomcat, too.

All your favorites from Happy Days! Fonzie, Pinky, Ralph, Goose, Jagov... they're all here!

There are 8,869 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 178.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-craigslist-laughs/page/101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.