(Topic ID: 23946)

Moody Pinball machine! It hates me today!

By ThePostmaster

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Any of your pinball machines get moody? I usually kick butt on my Goldeneye, I usually have long ball times, and get into Sattelite mode at least twice in the same game. Not today, I must have pissed it off somehow. It royally kicked my a@% today. I think my average ball time was about 20 seconds. I got into Train/Tank mode one time, and both balls drained down the left outlane, about 1/2 inch apart, doing about 60mph. I guess it wanted to let me know who was boss. I tried to play several games, to get my revenge, but each game got worse. I ended up telling it I was sorry, gave it a hug, and walked away (I went and played TFTC).

Any of you guys have machines like this, you dominated them, then one day, they decide to show you who's boss?

I do love Goldeneye, but it was down right mean to me today!

#2 11 years ago

It seems like the only time I can dominate on one of my pins, is when I start a game when my wife is ready to go somewhere. I always think I'll have time for a quick game and I end up kicking ass. And yeah, if things are going great, she has to wait.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moody-pinball-machine-it-hates-me-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.