Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Might be able to pick up Monte Carlo fairly cheap I have never played it. Did some research and doesn't seem like a popular game. It has a couple issues, the roulette wheel won't stop spinning and a switch problem both I should be able to handle. About a 4 hr trip

#2 12 years ago

Should be really cheap for that far of a drive. You'll end up spending more on gas than the machine is worth.

#3 12 years ago

Ya that's what I'm thinkin should be under 200 for the machine trying 150

#4 12 years ago

Maybe, it's a Gottlieb system 80b. I have never been inside one myself. I would do some research on them before I popped on it personally.

#5 12 years ago

The game it self doesnt have much info but il keep looking around.. Thankyou

#6 12 years ago

One languished around the midwest here for several months. Looked nice, guy wanted $800. He advertised it for months, but I haven't seen it lately.

Worked on one of these before? It's not hard, but is tedious and time-consuming to do all of the things necessary to make it reliable. But once you are there, you should be golden.

I think it'd be a great project for two hundred bucks if it boots.

#7 12 years ago

I have refine a blackout and last action hero but never a gottlieb. So I think I could manage and there's plenty of help around here if I get stuck. I wish there was more out there on this one. But for 200 bucks I guess its not a killer if it doesn't pan out.

#8 12 years ago

I would more than likely go for it as well. Good luck!

#9 12 years ago

The MPU is worth 2 bills alone!

MC is a pretty cool pin... I actually prefer Williams Millionaire more. Hopefully, the plastics and what not, are in great shape - not any easy find for some reason. And as a bonus, maybe it has the topper!

One thing to note... Gottliebs can be a pain in the arse if you're new to repair! Once you get her ask away if you have any questions!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monte-carlo-thoughts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.