Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MarAlb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I had a Monte Carlo that had really cool sounds on it when I had it. I sold it and regretted it so I picked up a new one. The new machine has a totally different sound play to it from my first one. I do not like it. Did Gottlieb change the sound on this machine? Do I need to get a new Sound Rom? Or find someone to reprogram it somehow? Please advise. Not sure how the sound is different from my first one. Any help is appreciated.

This is the sound I am trying to find:

#2 4 years ago

The sound in the YouTube video is the regular Monte Carlo sound. I never heard a different one.

Did someone replace the soundboard from another game? The Original soundroms are labeled YROM1 708 - YROM2 708 and DROM 708. Also, most of the times there is a label present at the soundboard with the modelnumber (708 = Monte Carlo) and the serial number of the game.

Another possibility....you got a Spanish licensed built game (Vivico) but as far as I know, they used the same roms.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside