Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I am trying to figure out what I did or happened. I was rebuilding a pop bumper on sunday and now the roulette is not spinning. I have checked the transistor and the chip on the driver board. they test good. checked all the connectors to it and they are good. go into test mode and the relay D activates for lamp 21. I also noticed that relay 0 is activated and on the entire time. when the game is in attract mode or off relay 0 is off as well. from what i could see in the manual, page 41 shows relay 0 controls the roulette wheel. Any help is appreciated and grateful.

#2 4 years ago

afternoon bump

#3 4 years ago

anyone know a lot about the roulette wheel? just checked the cpu z33, 34,35 and all seem to be good. also checked the resistor board the power comes from and all good there.

#4 3 years ago

Problem has been fixed. I need to correct somethings at the beginning of the post. So there is no relay 0. What I thought was 0 is Q. the spring was covering it and I did not check. So what did I do to check. I started with the transformer. so the wheel runs off of 24v. have to find the 24v line. it is wire 266 and 288. That is the red/blue and the red/gray wires. they are next to each other. Should be giving you no less than 27v. Mine was at 29.5v. then check fuse F4 make sure that is good. now trace it from the other side of the fuse and the wire is brown/gray. That runs to relay D. Relay D turns the voltage on and off to the wheel motor. you can check for continuity from the fuse to relay d. then from the relay to the motor. My fix was the wire coming off of the relay. There is a simple path for the wheel if it is not spinning.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monte-carlo-roulette-wheel-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.