Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by CoupDeTat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

hi i am looking for pinball game with name monte carlo from 1987 if someone have it and will sell it to me so contact me [email protected]

#3 12 years ago

I have two of them but both need repairing. I bought these as project pins and will be getting to them probably within a month. Where are you located?
I can let you know when the first one is repaired and ready to go.

#4 12 years ago

yes please i want it compleat repaired and how much do you want for it? i am located in sweden.why i want this game becuse my father and i played it when i was young and now his in r.i.p so i want that game so i can remember old time with him and i love that game

#5 12 years ago

i hope isnt cost to much

#7 12 years ago

Don't know what the cost will be. I guess it will vary according to how much needs repair and to what level I do a restoration to.

Also I have no idea what packing, transporting and shipping to Sweden would cost.

Your reason for wanting one is something I completely understand.

I will get back to this thread or PM you when I am near completion of the repairs.

#8 12 years ago

thanks alot i dont care what it cost to schippment but your price i am intresting. yes tell me when you are done

#9 12 years ago

Will do.

#10 12 years ago

There was one listed on cragslist for $600, in Canada, 5 months ago. It was in working condition but in bad shape. This might give you a reference for the price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monte-carlo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.