(Topic ID: 196437)

Monster Bash Remake. by CGC. Updates! NEW INFO!

By ASOA

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tmntrule999
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You like to see Monster Bash as Game #3 for CGC”

• YES 171 votes
    74%
  • NO 51 votes
    22%
  • I will buy the game but I don't want to participate in this poll! 9 votes
    4%

(231 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
MB High Score 17 (resized).jpg
IMG_5236 (resized).jpg
IMG_5239 (resized).jpg
willis (resized).jpg
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg
monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegemite_nick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mb isnt all that great of game imo and code is not near as good as mm or afm . Great theme and neat toys but it gets played out fast and the callouts really get old fast. I think cc wld sell well bc its so rare and expensive now and it has s good theme and neat toys also. I hope they cld finish the code out to make it that much better.

Spot on. Sold my MB a few months ago, rarely played. MM & AFM are much better games and those I will keep. If CC if not finished, MB is just not very deep. But that said, MB is pretty polished and a great looker.

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I was thinking about BBB.
I owned this game 18 months ago and I always thought this game had a fantastic atmosphere, a great theme, a solid layout but the rules of each modes were weak in my opinion, no wizard mode..

Perhaps one or two of the modes could be improved I agree. But as for wizard mode, there certainly is one when all modes and tasks are completed - it's called "Big Bang" and it very entertaining, especially the mood set to get started, and fun to keep the balls in play manually.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegemite_nick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside