(Topic ID: 196437)

Monster Bash Remake. by CGC. Updates! NEW INFO!

By ASOA

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tmntrule999
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You like to see Monster Bash as Game #3 for CGC”

• YES 171 votes
    74%
  • NO 51 votes
    22%
  • I will buy the game but I don't want to participate in this poll! 10 votes
    4%

(232 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
MB High Score 17 (resized).jpg
IMG_5236 (resized).jpg
IMG_5239 (resized).jpg
willis (resized).jpg
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg
monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmntrule999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 1 year ago

I am just waiting and hoping so badly this gets a remake. I am a huge fan of pinball and a huge fan of universal monsters. I would say I spend 80% of my virtual pinball playing on Monster Bash. I have never spent more than $2,000 on a pinball machine though. This would by far be the biggest pinball purchase I ever made. This is why I have yet to buy a used one and am just waiting and hoping they do remake. Will be a dream of mine of it happens.

#60 1 year ago

Well I have considered paying $7,000 or even a little more for a 20 year old used one, so I would definitely be willing to pay $7,999 for a brand new one. Plus living in Chicagoland area I think would help my odds of landing one.

3 weeks later
#68 1 year ago

Well from what I have been told, by very trustworthy people in Chicagoland pinball market, although the announcement hasn't been made yet, MM is officially the next one.

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

Well from what I have been told, by very trustworthy people in Chicagoland pinball market, although the announcement hasn't been made yet, MM is officially the next one.

My bad, I meant MB, but yes, from what I have been told, this is officially next. And also, thank you Rick for keeping us updated.

1 month later
#139 1 year ago

So, hoping you are right!!!! I will be getting it as well when announced.

6 months later
#181 1 year ago

I got to experience it today, and just let me say, it was AWESOME!!!!

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
#187 1 year ago

I promised I would not let anything out, but I will just say, it was great, and the color digital screen and topper on the deluxe were super fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmntrule999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside