(Topic ID: 196437)

Monster Bash Remake. by CGC. Updates! NEW INFO!

By ASOA

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tmntrule999
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You like to see Monster Bash as Game #3 for CGC”

• YES 171 votes
    74%
  • NO 51 votes
    22%
  • I will buy the game but I don't want to participate in this poll! 10 votes
    4%

(232 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
MB High Score 17 (resized).jpg
IMG_5236 (resized).jpg
IMG_5239 (resized).jpg
willis (resized).jpg
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg
monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Unfortunately its not as good of a game as mm and especially afm no matter what enhasments they add. The game has a good theme ,great lightshow and good animations but the gameplay is no where near as good as other potential remakes imo. Im guessing the pricetag will be 8500 -9k also . Id much rather see rarer more expensive pins like kp, bbb or cc because u rarely get a chance to see or play those. Had all 3 afm, mm and mb recently .... sold mb and i dont miss it at all .

2 months later
#41 1 year ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I am just waiting and hoping so badly this gets a remake. I am a huge fan of pinball and a huge fan of universal monsters. I would say I spend 80% of my virtual pinball playing on Monster Bash. I have never spent more than $2,000 on a pinball machine though. This would by far be the biggest pinball purchase I ever made. This is why I have yet to buy a used one and am just waiting and hoping they do remake. Will be a dream of mine of it happens.

Some great prices on nice modded originals now....

3 weeks later
#83 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Totally. CC is a mediocre, monotone game. People lust after it because it's rare...only 900 made. If 3-4k were made, nobody would give it the time of day.

Mb isnt all that great of game imo and code is not near as good as mm or afm . Great theme and neat toys but it gets played out fast and the callouts really get old fast. I think cc wld sell well bc its so rare and expensive now and it has s good theme and neat toys also. I hope they cld finish the code out to make it that much better.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

CC toys are lame and the ramps are boring. I owned a stunning HEP restoration and couldn't justify keeping it. The theme also did nothing for me.
MB would be a much safer choice for CGC. AFM/MB/MM are popular because they are engaging games with cool original themes. As I said before, CC is sought after because it's rare. If they start churning them out, it's no longer rare. OTOH, if they rework the game/rules, I could change my tune.
snaroff

Everyone has different taste but mb is nothing special(other than theme) and gets old in home use quickly. Its very easy and man does the callouts really start to stike a nerve lol. Thankfully ive owned most titles ive wanted but if a cld get a ccr for 7- 8k or so i wld as its definitely not worth the 10-15k people are asking . Mb sure isnt worth what they sell for imo and mm and afm are much better games. I had all at same time and afm remains. Also mb isnt a original theme is it? Cc is a original theme .

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from vegemite_nick:

Spot on. Sold my MB a few months ago, rarely played. MM & AFM are much better games and those I will keep. If CC if not finished, MB is just not very deep. But that said, MB is pretty polished and a great looker.

Yep great looker but i didnt need 9-10k decoration lol....so its gone and not missed. It paid for my dile which blows just about everything away in the fun factor category.

#94 1 year ago

Be in for bbb for sure..... rest ive owned or can get a restored or super nice original cheaper (except cc).

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Big thanks for the update. Never thought ToM would be on the list... but sweet!!!

Me eaither.... neat pin for about a month but gets old quickly imo. Also u can get nice ones with mods from 5-7k regularly.

7 months later
#176 1 year ago

Great news for sure ...wonder who they have on code and wonder how good it will be......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside