(Topic ID: 196437)

Monster Bash Remake. by CGC. Updates! NEW INFO!

By ASOA

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tmntrule999
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You like to see Monster Bash as Game #3 for CGC”

• YES 171 votes
    74%
  • NO 51 votes
    22%
  • I will buy the game but I don't want to participate in this poll! 10 votes
    4%

(232 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
MB High Score 17 (resized).jpg
IMG_5236 (resized).jpg
IMG_5239 (resized).jpg
willis (resized).jpg
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg
monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Ready for smash hit number 3. After great success from MMR and AFMR we are all now ready for game #3 Monster Bash Remake by Chicago Gaming Company! We all know the build quality on these games (Superb) so that will be a no brainer. However I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to see what they will do with the Limited Edition model. What will the interactive topper look like? How cool is that new widescreen DMD going to look like when showing off DRAC ATTACK? Great music Great Humor And now it will be a Great company remaking this amazing title. Planetary Pinball and Chicago Gaming Company! The best partners since Batman & Robin / Peanut Butter & Jelly you get the point. Hurry up and make this title and We ALL will buy this game.

Questions;
What do you think the best part of the remake will be?
What would you like to see done on the Limited Edition?

monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago

Come on guys this is an innocent post for people who are big fans of both Planetary and CGC. Lots of rumors are out there that this will be the next BIG title. As a owner of both MMR and AFMR I'm here to say what I would like to see done if this title is made. Trust me eyes are watching and great companies do value customers opinions. This is all in good fun Stop taking things so serious! If you have something you would like to see done if they made this title please let all of us know.

Thank You.

#7 2 years ago

Attention Game #3 has not been announced if you have not read this in my initial post or you did not see the poll (Would you like to see Monster Bash be Made) This is another disclaimer. I repeat this game has not been announced but the rumor mill is high. If you have an original Monster Bash that is great at least you people are enjoying the game as we speak. Not trying to devaluate any previous game or shy away anyone from buying games that are being produced today. Like I said I do own both remakes from CGC and I absolutely love them. That is the main reason for this post. Huge fan of their products. And I would like others to voice their opinion so ALL can see how much interest this remake has and what features they would like to see implemented in a special edition or LE version.

Thank You

#9 2 years ago

I think we all are what would you like to see implemented?

#13 2 years ago

Crazy how the people who have the biggest problem with my post are people who do not donate to pinside. Some people really enjoy sucking the fun out of everything. #troublemakers The silent majority will rise up one of these days.

4 months later
#137 1 year ago

Proof is way over rated.

Let's run a pool. 25.00 buy in

March the next title from CGC will be announced. "monster bash" is what my gut says. I do not represent CGC or PP so I can't speak for them. As a owner of MMRLE and AFMRLE I will be gladly accepting this title into my collection.

Disclamer: "If or When it is remade"

1 month later
#145 1 year ago

Pretty sure the license has been finalized a while ago. My guess is fit and finish of the redesigned toys and interactive topper integration. Upset about the delay because I have already made space for a new LE however really want a game that has no errors. Please hurry CGC!!!

4 months later
#166 1 year ago

Game #3 for CGC is in fact Monster Bash. Distributors are starting to take deposits to secure your spot in line. Let's get our orders in on time to avoid paying over retail like Iron Maiden LE.

Good times in pinball my friends.

2 weeks later
#171 1 year ago

This just in on the rumor mill. Don't shoot the messenger. This is HUGE!!!!!!

Monster Bash Remake is going to have 2 full games in one. Very similar to a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Players will be able to choose between the original game and the new enhanced game mode. This means you will get to play a totally redesigned Monster Bash. New rules sounds and animations. If this is true CGC hats off to you. This personally makes me even more excited to buy this game. New code and enhanced game play opens up the doors on many future titles that are begging to be finished/remade.

Looking forward to playing this already great game. Can't wait to see the redesigned animations on that giant LCD. And a kick ass animated topper is always a plus in my book.

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Can you ask the rumor mill when they plan to reveal the game?

Problem with the rumor mill is that it speaks but never listens.

New game code requires more license approval from many people who own the assets.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blackwood, NJ
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside