(Topic ID: 196437)

Monster Bash Remake. by CGC. Updates! NEW INFO!

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You like to see Monster Bash as Game #3 for CGC”

• YES 173 votes
    73%
  • NO 51 votes
    22%
  • I will buy the game but I don't want to participate in this poll! 12 votes
    5%

(236 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
MB High Score 17 (resized).jpg
IMG_5236 (resized).jpg
IMG_5239 (resized).jpg
willis (resized).jpg
monster_bash_bg (resized).jpg
monsterbash_logo_1_1 (resized).png
There are 187 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Get an IMDN now, and MB later. They’re both great pins, that will be available to buy for a long time.

Its a matter of space. If I buy iron maiden, no room for monster bash. So I wait.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Take my money cgc before I give it to stern for iron maiden.......
That is all

Now that Doug is a Stern guy, He would be glad for you to go for the "Eddie Machine"

1 week later
#153 5 years ago

I'm 100% in if it's a Monster Bash or Cactus Canyon.
When is the announcement coming?

#154 5 years ago

I’m kinda hoping CC, with updated / improved code. I have been playing it a lot on TPA, great music, sounds, and call outs. overall love the theme it’s just shallow. I’d put my cash on the glass for one

#155 5 years ago

The update on Facebook said that “the LE will be amazing”, which would make me think that the delay isn’t due to a code update. Hope I’m wrong.

1 month later
#156 5 years ago

ASOA called it

#157 5 years ago

Everybody called it

#158 5 years ago

So where is it? Where are the pics, the announcement.....

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

So where is it? Where are the pics, the announcement.....

It has not been officially announced, but is a given:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cgc-game-3-delayed/page/22#post-4506838

Also LTG spilled the beans after this was discovered, I'm thinking someone gave him the ok to start talking about it.

#160 5 years ago

Its real

074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg074C4753-103E-4EDE-AF87-E6A959B0DF0B (resized).jpeg
#161 5 years ago

Never played MB, what is the consensus here? My favorite all time pin is TZ. Just picked up a AFMrLE. What makes MB fun to play in your opinion?

#163 5 years ago

"Features". Hmm. I wonder if they change game play or not. The DMD?

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Never played MB, what is the consensus here? My favorite all time pin is TZ. Just picked up a AFMrLE. What makes MB fun to play in your opinion?

Much like MM and AFM - theme, humor, features, artwork; audio, dots, lighting, and layout. All are well integrated in a high quality package that results in fun gameplay.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Much like MM and AFM - theme, humor, features, artwork; audio, dots, lighting, and layout. All are well integrated in a high quality package that results in fun gameplay.

It couldn’t be more different than TZ, very fast fan layout, fairly easy shots - simpler than TZ to be sure, but fun as hell

#166 5 years ago

Game #3 for CGC is in fact Monster Bash. Distributors are starting to take deposits to secure your spot in line. Let's get our orders in on time to avoid paying over retail like Iron Maiden LE.

Good times in pinball my friends.

#167 5 years ago

I was able to buy AFM LE from distributer last month no upcharge one year after it was made. IMO no rush unless you need it soon.

#168 5 years ago

Has anyone got any clues as to the rumoured changes? Rules have of course been linked.

#169 5 years ago

I will probably have to buy one if they implement a classic mode, and then offer a new mode, with new rules creating a super deep or classic experience.

Fingers crossed.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

I would definitely get some play time before buying one. It does have the humor like AFM and MM and a cool theme. For the money they sell for, I just don't think gameplay is that great. It's fun but kinda gets old after a while. Still a cool game but I find games like TZ or AFM much more fun in the long run.

1 week later
#171 5 years ago

This just in on the rumor mill. Don't shoot the messenger. This is HUGE!!!!!!

Monster Bash Remake is going to have 2 full games in one. Very similar to a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Players will be able to choose between the original game and the new enhanced game mode. This means you will get to play a totally redesigned Monster Bash. New rules sounds and animations. If this is true CGC hats off to you. This personally makes me even more excited to buy this game. New code and enhanced game play opens up the doors on many future titles that are begging to be finished/remade.

Looking forward to playing this already great game. Can't wait to see the redesigned animations on that giant LCD. And a kick ass animated topper is always a plus in my book.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Monster Bash Remake is going to have 2 full games in one. Very similar to a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Players will be able to choose between the original game and the new enhanced game mode. This means you will get to play a totally redesigned Monster Bash. New rules sounds and animations. If this is true CGC hats off to you. This personally makes me even more excited to buy this game. New code and enhanced game play opens up the doors on many future titles that are begging to be finished/remade.
Looking forward to playing this already great game. Can't wait to see the redesigned animations on that giant LCD. And a kick ass animated topper is always a plus in my book.

Exactly what I was hoping for.
Should be exciting if it turns out to be the case.

#174 5 years ago

Wow!

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Omg

#176 5 years ago

Great news for sure ...wonder who they have on code and wonder how good it will be......

#177 5 years ago

That’s awesome. It would be a good test before CC as well.

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Can you ask the rumor mill when they plan to reveal the game?

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Wondering how this would work on a routed machine. User selectable after dropping the coin?

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from JMcDonald:

Can you ask the rumor mill when they plan to reveal the game?

Problem with the rumor mill is that it speaks but never listens.

New game code requires more license approval from many people who own the assets.

1 week later
#181 5 years ago

I got to experience it today, and just let me say, it was AWESOME!!!!

20180825_125633 (resized).jpg20180825_125633 (resized).jpg
#182 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I thought this rumor was squashed?

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Your 14 days late. Yes it was squashed. No new code.

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

[quoted image]

NDA be damned... tell us more!

Quoted from Pinballpal:

It was.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

[quoted image]

Just like Monster Bash only more "Monster Bash-y"?

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

NDA be damned... tell us more!

You first.

LTG : )

#187 5 years ago

I promised I would not let anything out, but I will just say, it was great, and the color digital screen and topper on the deluxe were super fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 187 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-this-game-is-scary-good-chicago-gaming-company/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.