20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
6327F1C6-70E0-42F5-9CA9-AE4EE199C3E9 (resized).png
C1FA991C-39CE-4F01-B7AB-5248A47661ED (resized).png
0064CF96-23BE-4E8B-AABD-A096AAC12A9E (resized).png
2746E3DD-9C63-49C8-A46A-78EFC327A3A2 (resized).png
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Reasonable question. My answer might be less so: I’m bored. Been a while since I had one.

Lol. Fair enough!

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Reasonable question. My answer might be less so: I’m bored. Been a while since I had one.

Thats honest. I'm embarrassed to say how many titles I have sold/traded for the Must have thing only to find myself buying it again. I'm on my forth LOTR's already. lol

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats honest. I'm embarrassed to say how many titles I have sold/traded for the Must have thing only to find myself buying it again. I'm on my forth LOTR's already. lol

Lol. I’ll prob get my third GB at some point...

#154 5 years ago

I will buy MBr LE as soon as they are ready to announce it. They’ve proven they can make some kick ass remakes.

#155 5 years ago

Come on CGC
Wed announcement!!!!

#157 5 years ago

2 more weeks

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Way to rain on our parade.

Mabye he was referencing what Heighway always said

#160 5 years ago

Just woke up and looked at my desk calendar ... Wed is here CGC! Where all the MBr pics to make me wanna pass on Deadpool?

#161 5 years ago

Any news?

#162 5 years ago

None

#164 5 years ago

You'll know when you see 20 new MBr threads appear.

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

You'll know when you see

Me doing the happy dance.

LTG : )

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Understood. CGC knows this too. They want everything ready to rock and roll.

Rock and Roll?

#167 5 years ago

Rumor has it there is a pending announcement to be announced any day now sometime between 2 weeks ago and some unknown point in the future and that when we reach that point in time there will be an announcement about what is to be announced and we will all rejoice in this announcement that is to be announced sometime between 2 weeks ago and some unknown point in the future and when that happens it will have become announced

#168 5 years ago

I do not think this is it.

giphy-1 (resized).pnggiphy-1 (resized).png
#170 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Rumor has it there is a pending announcement to be announced any day now sometime between 2 weeks ago and some unknown point in the future and that when we reach that point in time there will be an announcement about what is to be announced and we will all rejoice in this announcement that is to be announced sometime between 2 weeks ago and some unknown point in the future and when that happens it will have become announced

Best un-announcement ever.

#171 5 years ago

I have a feeling....a strong feeling....that someone at CGC is sitting in front of the computer ready to push the send button and release the pending announcement........we shall all rejoice in the announcement when it becomes announced

#172 5 years ago

Thread title says "pictures too". Where they at, OP?

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Thread title says "pictures too". Where they at, OP?

They are post pre-announcement and pre post-announcement.

#174 5 years ago

Two GG pins going head to head. Williams vs Stern, Old vs New , MB vs DP. Who will win..

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Two GG pins going head to head. Williams vs Stern, Old vs New , MB vs DP. Who will win..

Deadpool - by a mile.

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Deadpool - by a mile.

Not at my house.

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

the problem is your playing russian roulette with stern. If you want an LE you have to buy it sight unseen. With MB, you know what your getting.

On the list for MB now, debating on DP. Probably a pass until I can see/play one.

#179 5 years ago

The pin that just won't release.........

#180 5 years ago

Let me clarify:
In terms of absolute numbers Stern will sell a lot more Deadpools than CGC will sell MBRs. Not trying to guess which game is better.
The pro is going to be cheaper by a thousand dollars. This is easy math. Especially when you think of all the Deadpool Vault Editions that will be sold in 2021

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Let me clarify:
In terms of absolute numbers Stern will sell a lot more Deadpools than CGC will sell MBRs. Not trying to guess which game is better.
The pro is going to be cheaper by a thousand dollars. This is easy math. Especially when you think of all the Deadpool Vault Editions that will be sold in 2021

Not 100% true. I believe you are correct but if DP turns into a playing machine like TF or Avengers or XM (IMO) it's won't sell great numbers.

I'd like to believe Deadpool is more in line with Maiden, ST, Metallica or some other great Stern pins that sell in big numbers but Gomez designs have not sold a ton of pins since LotR.

New code guy was on XM. I believe XM code is good now like the villain battles especially, but we are not calling XM code a paragon of greatness like we call TWD or AcDc (for example Lyman games). I know that XM was a long time ago and the programmer has probably learned a lot and (hopefully) he would like to make his name with this game so maybe he will knock it out of the park. But what happens if the code is just meh? I am not saying bad code but if it's just check all the boxes by the numbers code?

If this was Borg/Ritchie/Eddy and Lyman, I would buy DP LE but as it is not, I am waiting to see how it turns out.

#182 5 years ago

Does anyone know what the minimum # of games produced by Stern is for a new title?

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Does anyone know what the minimum # of games produced by Stern is for a new title?

No

#184 5 years ago

what do you mean new title? I expect Mustang and WWE is low on the sales list. But Stern does not release numbers.

Looking at Pinside owners list Mustang and WWE have less than 150 people owning while Maiden has over 700 and Metallica/AcDc 2000+ (each)

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Back in the slim years titles like CSI and 24 were rumored to be close to 600. More recently wwele didn't sell out. Another fun rumor is some Kiss pro cabs were recal wwe pros. I think there isn't a magic number but there are minimum runs.

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Not 100% true. I believe you are correct but if DP turns into a playing machine like TF or Avengers or XM (IMO) it's won't sell great numbers.
I'd like to believe Deadpool is more in line with Maiden, ST, Metallica or some other great Stern pins that sell in big numbers but Gomez designs have not sold a ton of pins since LotR.
New code guy was on XM. I believe XM code is good now like the villain battles especially, but we are not calling XM code a paragon of greatness like we call TWD or AcDc (for example Lyman games). I know that XM was a long time ago and the programmer has probably learned a lot and (hopefully) he would like to make his name with this game so maybe he will knock it out of the park. But what happens if the code is just meh? I am not saying bad code but if it's just check all the boxes by the numbers code?
If this was Borg/Ritchie/Eddy and Lyman, I would buy DP LE but as it is not, I am waiting to see how it turns out.

Tanio didn’t work on X-men, Waison did. Tanio is leading Deadpool. They’re both great talented guys. Waison helped on some of the Star Wars stuff.

#187 5 years ago

New guy? You mean Waison right? Waison finished XMEN, but 6 programmers worked on it.

Tanio had nothing to do with XMEN. Tanio is lead programmer on DeadPool. Tanios first game was Star Trek and he's been working on games since.
At least get the programmers right!

Quoted from rai:

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

New guy? You mean Waison right? Waison finished XMEN, but 6 programmers worked on it.
Tanio had nothing to do with XMEN. Tanio is lead programmer on DeadPool. Tanios first game was Star Trek and he's been working on games since.
At least get the programmers right!

Good update. if who's on first and what's on second, I don't know is on third base.

#189 5 years ago

Has the annoucement been made yet? I've got my money ready!!

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Nope! Still a bun in the oven

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Already sold out and moved on to Punchy for Lloyd.

Side note since we CLEARLY have lots of time. Is Punchy the Clown a gag in the industry? I seen one and actually thought it was a dam cool game. Not for a small collection but pretty cool. Just wasn't sure if I would get punked looking to buy one. lol

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just wasn't sure if I would get punked looking to buy one.

More like you get punked for not having one in as fine as a collection as you've got. Albeit incomplete without Punchy The Clown.

LTG : )

#193 5 years ago

Come on CGC, make our day today!

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Come on CGC, make our day today!

can you please update the thread title to not have the "pictures" then once there are actual photos update it to be accurate. I have clicked multiple times now and still no photos or release.

#195 5 years ago

If this game is not announced today then I'm not buying it!

(Please don't announce today I am broke)

#196 5 years ago

Hot off the press

Quoted from ASOA:

This just in on the rumor mill. Don't shoot the messenger. This is HUGE!!!!!!
Monster Bash Remake is going to have 2 full games in one. Very similar to a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Players will be able to choose between the original game and the new enhanced game mode. This means you will get to play a totally redesigned Monster Bash. New rules sounds and animations. If this is true CGC hats off to you. This personally makes me even more excited to buy this game. New code and enhanced game play opens up the doors on many future titles that are begging to be finished/remade.
Looking forward to playing this already great game. Can't wait to see the redesigned animations on that giant LCD. And a kick ass animated topper is always a plus in my book.

#197 5 years ago

This interesting pic turned up on Facebook's Pinball Enthusiasts page on August 11th. That green hand looks familiar. I wonder what's the deal with this?

mb (resized).jpgmb (resized).jpg

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

This interesting pic turned up on Facebook's Pinball Enthusiasts page on August 11th. That green hand looks familiar. I wonder what's the deal with this?
[quoted image]

I don't know, but I can't wait to play Klown Kars and Corn Man.

#199 5 years ago

New MMr display looks Pretty Sweet

0046C4E8-E8B6-4BD5-AB9A-4FEE0D092AEC (resized).jpeg0046C4E8-E8B6-4BD5-AB9A-4FEE0D092AEC (resized).jpeg
#200 5 years ago

What did CGC charge you for that set up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 75.00
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-official-club-pictures-too/page/4?hl=mackey256 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.