20181201_151950_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_151945_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_110533_resized (resized).jpg
20181201_105838_resized (resized).jpg
6327F1C6-70E0-42F5-9CA9-AE4EE199C3E9 (resized).png
C1FA991C-39CE-4F01-B7AB-5248A47661ED (resized).png
0064CF96-23BE-4E8B-AABD-A096AAC12A9E (resized).png
2746E3DD-9C63-49C8-A46A-78EFC327A3A2 (resized).png
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

LE number matched to my MMr LE and AFMr LE

Me too, I hope they do the same as with AFMr LE and hook up the Matching LE numbers first out of the LE sales.

#52 5 years ago

I ordered an LE today. I will also get CC and BBB when they come out in the future. This remake programme is sweet. I never thought I'd have brand new MM and AFM. Most pleasant.

#53 5 years ago

Baffled reading some have never played and are ready to potentially drop 9-10 large on a preorder.

MM/AFM seem to have a hall pass, but after that it seems MB turns over more often (pre remakes).
Im sure MBr will be awesome, but really would suggest time on a machine to confirm.

#54 5 years ago

I orderd a colectors edition if they can get it , otherwise i am in for a LE.

Love this game.

#55 5 years ago

Hoping for the same pricing model as AFM, but not holding my breath. I think at some point I'll have to choose between this and Munsters.

Monsters, horror, spooky, haunted, etc make for the best pinball themes.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from royneblom:

Love this game.

CE remakes? A level above LE? Is this a thing now?

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from royneblom:

Love this game.

I don't think there is a Collector Edition. LE will be the highest trim level.

#58 5 years ago

I think people are mistaking CE as collectors edition instead of classic edition like the lowest level AFMr is referred to as.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Can you even find one on location anymore? I don't think there is one within 500 miles of me in NC

Uptown pinball in Martinsville va has a monster bash. I play it every couple weeks. Fun pin- looking forward to the remake

#60 5 years ago

What a weird market. No pictures. No product announcement. We don't know the features.

Yet we have pre-order hype starting.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Can you even find one on location anymore? I don't think there is one within 500 miles of me in NC

Not on location. It was a HUO game I went to look at years ago. The seller wanted $4000 for it and I thought that was crazy so passed on it.

#62 5 years ago

so how shallow is this game really? People say SS is shallow but I love that game. Is it more complex or identical or worse than SS? With the price drops of the originals, I'm trying to determine if this game is worth it as is (never looked at it b/c it was always overpriced IMO).

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Baffled reading some have never played and are ready to potentially drop 9-10 large on a preorder.

I love my MMr, but I put many games on the originals in the old days. This game does have my interest, but I've never played a single ball on it. If they're updating software to make it more contemporary, that also changes the game entirely for those people who have played it before.

Sure it's a classic game, and most people love it. There's also people that hate it. I don't like a lot of games that get rave reviews from the majority. Thankfully I can buy a $10k toy if I want to, but buying blind makes no sense to me. Given the options of playing it once it's out to see if I like it or to buy it first and sell it if I hate it, I'll take option 1. It's a lot less headache. But good news for the pinball companies, it looks like there are a lot of people who would choose option two. It's their money, so go for it and hope for the best!!

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

What a weird market. No pictures. No product announcement. We don't know the features.
Yet we have pre-order hype starting.

Not entirely true. We do know that MBr will have al least the game play (depends on who you ask) and features of a MB.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so how shallow is this game really? People say SS is shallow but I love that game.

It's a tad less shallow than AFM/MM and is built on those codes like CC.

Shoot each fan shot 3*, which starts the mode. Starting mode lights that character. Collect all charcaters for monster Bash Mini Wiz mode.
Complete each character mode to light their instrument. Collect all instruments/characters for Monsters of Rock Wiz mode.
Each mode has has "bombs" that can be used by hitting plunge button to complete mode shots.

That's the overall basics of it. If you don;t over analyze things it's one of the funnest games ever made, and def one of the best looking/dots/sound packages.

Quoted from delt31:

With the price drops of the originals, I'm trying to determine if this game is worth it as is (never looked at it b/c it was always overpriced IMO).

It doesn;t matter, you're going to buy it and sell it right away anyway so just give it a shot and have some fun.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Well that's going to be Mic drop on Price for all the MB owners out there. Guess it will even out inline with Low End remake

I don't think it will be too dramatic. The remakes are creating there own market now.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I don't think it will be too dramatic. The remakes are creating there own market now.

Both MM and AFM took a hit on value for sure. About 15% or so.

#68 5 years ago

Yes and the same will happen here. But as time goes on things change. I am already seeing the really nice originals holding their value and even inching up a bit amoungst collectors. No not stupid prices of yesteryear that was a bubble and it has popped.

#69 5 years ago

People talking ‘having their order in’? What’s that all about? We don’t even know pricing or pics yet... are some vendors taking preorders already?
Also, they had a reasonable period previously where folks who had MM could opt in for AFMr this get the same serial.... assuming same applies here? Granted, I got in just at AFMr, but was hoping to match, provide the pricing isn’t insane....

#70 5 years ago

Limited edition on a remake, no thanks.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so how shallow is this game really? People say SS is shallow but I love that game. Is it more complex or identical or worse than SS? With the price drops of the originals, I'm trying to determine if this game is worth it as is (never looked at it b/c it was always overpriced IMO).

It's pretty similar to SS, but with maybe a little more to it. Not much though to be honest, but you can go for a little bit more strategic play.

If the don't add more code or something to extend the replayability then you're definitely gonna see them pop up on the secondary market as people get tired of them, unless they've got the money and space to just keep it around.

Fun game, it's one of my favs, but same with Scared Stiff and I didn't keep that one either, once you've played it enough that's kinda that.

If they add more to it though that would be pretty great. Not really holding my breath for that though, seems like a tall order with the way they emulate the code on these.

#72 5 years ago

So... WHYor WHAT was the reason to announce this now, yet still no pictures, prices, feature list, nothin...

What gives with this?

#73 5 years ago

Uh, yeah, so ummm, I came here cuz you said there were pics...

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Uh, yeah, so ummm, I came here cuz you said there were pics...

HUH What Pics? Remake Pics? Nah none of those...

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

People talking ‘having their order in’? What’s that all about?

I would imagine they let their distributor know they want one.

LTG : )

#76 5 years ago

We’re just living in a click bait world

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So... WHYor WHAT was the reason to announce this now,

I don't think they really announced it. More owned up to it. I do believe they wanted a big splash with announcement, pictures, games rolling down the line, etc.

#78 5 years ago

Yup definitely a click bait World. Not even a hint to what the secret new features are, but they have been suggested. New code? Topper? LEDs? New toy(s)? Art?

#79 5 years ago

Pinsiders are so damn impatient (me included) - freaking embarrassing.

I want prices, pics, specials features and production starting ASAP

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I don't think they really announced it. More owned up to it. I do believe they wanted a big splash with announcement, pictures, games rolling down the line, etc.

Well. They screwed that one up months ago, so why the non announcement of an announcement right now?

Just strange...

#81 5 years ago

I wonder if they change the PF art at all? The only small change I would like is for the CD to be a vinyl LP...

Anyone think there will be cosmetic changes to the PF art or toys at all?

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I wonder if they change the PF art at all? The only small change I would like is for the CD to be a vinyl LP...
Anyone think there will be cosmetic changes to the PF art or toys at all?

I highly doubt anything is changed... mostly just added bling., topper, side blades, better sound and lighting.. much like afmrle

#83 5 years ago

OK guys you asked for it, You Got it!
Real Pictures of Monster Bash Remake

IMG_2592 (resized).JPGIMG_2592 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPG
#84 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Owned them all and mb left the quickest by a long shot. Afm is the best overall imo then mm, Ss close second and mb a distant last bc of the code and lack of use of the third ramp.

#85 5 years ago

I see a cool topper, upgraded toys , extended code
Cool trim , mirror blades or side art, leds, bigger dmd hopefully LCD not dots like AFMR ?

Standard, SE, LE
Who came up with collectors edition ?

I do agree no pics is a little odd ? Lets see this thing

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

OK guys you asked for it, You Got it!
Real Pictures of Monster Bash Remake

WELL...We’re WAITING!
B44B47E0-B4E4-4FBD-A88D-8A361ECC5F1A (resized).jpegB44B47E0-B4E4-4FBD-A88D-8A361ECC5F1A (resized).jpeg

#87 5 years ago

Calm down! They are waiting on final approval from the licensor. They cannot release pictures before then.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I ordered an LE today. I will also get CC and BBB when they come out in the future. This remake programme is sweet. I never thought I'd have brand new MM and AFM. Most pleasant.

Really who's got pricing?
I plan on putting Deposit on LE ASAP to get my matched Serial #.

#89 5 years ago

Is it the rarity of pins like AFM, MB, AFM, CV, TotAN have them selling for more than TAF??

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it the rarity of pins like AFM, MB, AFM, CV, TotAN have them selling for more than TAF??

Yes. So many TAFs

#91 5 years ago

No one has pricing yet. CE stands for Classic Edition just like AFMR Classic Edition. Most, if not all, of us distributors have a wish list for games our customers want. So folks are calling and asking to be put on the "wish list" as I call it. No one from CGC has told us not to take preorders on this title but they did on previous games so I am going with that policy. Customers have asked if I wanted a deposit for the LE or others but I have not taken any money at this point based on previous CGC guidance. I am taking names for the wish list. CGC will have a conference call with us in the very near future to let us know all the details and when we can take deposits, etc. Until then no one knows anything other than the title of Game 3 is confirmed. For those that didn't see the post a pinsider discovered it on the UL site to confirm the name and since the cat was out of the bag CGC confirmed it.

Hopefully that will answer some of your questions.

Larry

Flip N Out Pinball

#92 5 years ago

Any news if the Game will be shown at Replay fX?

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Also at Cidercade in Dallas.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Any news if the Game will be shown at Replay fX?

Not likely.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Can you even find one on location anymore?

I've played 3, all actually on location.

Canobie Lake Park - Salem, NH
Arcadia National Bar - Portland, ME
Coast City Comics - Portland, ME

#96 5 years ago

Any chance the jump ramp in front of Frankenstein and its mech/code are one of the new features?

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Any chance the jump ramp in front of Frankenstein and its mech/code are one of the new features?

That's what I was thinking.

#98 5 years ago

There was an MB on free play at Pintastic this year. First and only times I ever played it.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I've played 3, all actually on location.
Canobie Lake Park - Salem, NH
Arcadia National Bar - Portland, ME
Coast City Comics - Portland, ME

Never been to Canobie to play their pins. Do you need to pay for a full park admission to gain access? Could make for a pricey day, especially that I have zero interest in the other park attractions.

#100 5 years ago

I am betting on an amazing Topper for sure...
Mabye RGB lighting??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 75.00
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-official-club-pictures-too/page/2?hl=deadpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.