(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,328 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by FullTilt83
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider technicalsteam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Can't wait until pricing comes out
[quoted image]

I really hope they keep the Customer Loyalty program alive. This is honestly the only title on the market I am excited about.

What I am not excited about is the anxiety I have on price.

1 month later
#512 5 years ago

I'm excited and can wait.

#519 5 years ago

Dag nabbit now I want a TOM

2 weeks later
#1014 5 years ago

Waiting on updates - hope mine will be here to.

#1160 5 years ago

HUO - Mantis and Cliffy protectors for a HUO game? I have yet to see any damage on all of my heavily played MMR and AFMR games.
I think the risk of voiding the warranty and or accidently damaging game outway benefits at this early stage of life.

My machines have over 3000 plays. I've seen routed ones with 10x that looking good as day purchased. To each their own I guess.

#1176 5 years ago

I had my order in the day after released. Crickets....They gave my distro a line of bull about not registering my AFMRLE timely. hmnnn.....Day after I got AFMRLE i sent back snail mai card.. Annoyed but not worried game will eventually come. Its not going to earn me a dime or competing vs any ones location. No one excited but Me and my eight year old son.

Maybe I will earn or loose a few bucks while money sits in market. Either way was sort of hoping to have last week of December with forced PTO.

1 month later
#2435 5 years ago

Orderd first day available. Told something goofy with Warranty Regsitration - which I did day 1 after receiving.
Supposedly caused a delay.

PIF waiting several weeks AGO for MBLE Matching Numbered - WTF - Still not here..
Spoke to my distro.. No answers from CGC - Anyone have suggestion?

Wonder what the official word is from Chicago Coin. I was pleased with AMFRLE result but had game shortly after payment.

Getting worried.. Not what I expect for a LE Repeat Customer experience

#2482 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

To be very clear all my communication has bee through my distributor. Here is the process that I've gone through:
1. $1000 deposit paid to the distributor (Matching LE)
2. Distributor notifies customer that CGC has told him that the game is scheduled to ship the following week or at the latest the week after.
3. Distributor requests final payment
4. Final payment is made
5. CGC does not ship the game within the two week period nor is there any communication on whats going on.
6. Customer reaches out to the distributor. Distributor tells him that apparently CGC has play field issues, and that the game might ship in another two weeks. At this same when a refund is discussed the distributor informs customer that all payments have already been sent to CGC....
to be clear I would have ZERO issues if the final payment wasn't requested.....

My exact sentiment.

In this Pinball Industry - many of the Consumers / Private Owners have been burnt.

When you pay and something doesn't get delivered on time people get pissed. Do I need to call my lawyer...etc.

Distributor starts to look bad & company begins to look bad. If they haven't figure this out. Then there isn't much a future for them.
Determine your velocity and communicate based on actual data. (Hey CGC pay my company and we'll fix your issues )
When you communicate and manage expectations people are happy.

This isn't CGC first rodeo. I have a beautiful AMFRLE that rivals Stern's shitty MMR assembly.

People get Pissed when communications goes south.

Company needs to communicate on a weekly basis with some expectation of delivery for all PIF machines.

If I didn't do that I would be fired. Granted my payscale requires accountability.

#2539 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Each day I come here for moral support and the hope of some scrap or fragment of a communication from CGC on when my MBrLE might become more than a figment of my imagination... and at what point do caged animals start attacking and eating each other? I think we are almost there...

Agreed - I'm really pissed. Was expecting mine the week of Christmas. If you ordered from PP you probably don't have any issues. Think they play favs.

#2605 5 years ago

Great news. Feb 1st isn't that far away. Can't wait

1 week later
#2915 5 years ago

My matching numbered Monster Bash is in route. Though I'm going on business trip.
Fortunately I will have access to pins at location 2 5 days away.

Wife and kids will be sending me selfies of Monster Bash LE and them.
Good to know family will love the game even more than me.

Think I will do a unboxing Video / Photos for just the hell of and document machines state.

Anyone in STL is welcome for unboxing event at my house.

#3043 5 years ago

My matching numbered LE has finally arrived.

Giving it some time to acclimate to its new home.

MBRLE 526 reporting in..

There will be a unboxing. Not sure If I should video or just photo.
Mostly to document the contents of the box.

51251626_10213865704105380_3462426029274955776_n (resized).jpg51251626_10213865704105380_3462426029274955776_n (resized).jpg

2 months later
#5052 5 years ago

I did not get any plastic or keychain with my LE. Anyone else have issue?

1 week later
#5209 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Anyone else have in issue where one of the two pieces of the left ramp at its entry point at the top of the play field does not drop into the dug out, but rather runs on top of it? I’ve had an issue where you had to hit the left ramp just perfect or the ball would roll back down.
I finally took the glass off today and realized the ball is being slowed down because it is hitting one of the two ends of metal of the left ramp head on.
I’ve submitted a ticket to CGC, but any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.[quoted image]

I am having this exact issue wasn't sure what was going on. I plan on investigating ASAP but have a laundry list of things I gotta do downstairs.
I really thought I was off on the leg levelers.

My pet peeve is sometimes my ball gets stuck here when it rolls back down ramp. Total buzzkill.

3 weeks later
#5445 4 years ago

Increase pitch slightly and tweaked level. Happy to report all my Monster Bash issues seem to have vanished.

Just wish it wasn't dimpling so soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider technicalsteam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=technicalsteam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.