(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5,717 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 33 votes
    6%
  • I'm in on a SE 91 votes
    16%
  • I'm in on a LE 282 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 154 votes
    28%

(560 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 918 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

mb (resized).jpg
IMG_1989 (resized).JPG
IMG_1972 (resized).JPG
IMG_1964 (resized).JPG
IMG_1960 (resized).JPG
IMG_1955 (resized).JPG
20190614_191926 (resized).jpg
20190614_191929 (resized).jpg
AD36C5F4-BBC1-4E4F-A0C5-35E21D321A57 (resized).jpeg
5ED24BC8-C762-4B53-A131-9FEE941971C6 (resized).jpeg
CF6FE0C5-0068-4F46-A1FD-540CBC5C28C5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9411 (resized).jpg
20190609_102032 (resized).jpg
20190604_114223 (resized).jpg
AB10A6F3-92FF-4BE8-8039-9C3FF28AC728 (resized).jpeg
696D1BF0-1CFF-424C-B5B2-356384C5D081 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#482 7 months ago

I'm glad I saw this. I was thinking I could get an le by end of year in time for my vacation if I ordered today. Now there's no hurray. Might even be able to find a location game nearby instead.

1 week later
#688 6 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I saw photo before you deleted it. Not good at all! Ribbing all over the place.

I heard they have the trainees working on the CEs, recent hires working on the SEs, and experienced employees working on the LEs. Don't quote me on that though because I just made it up.

#833 6 months ago

I went for an LE. How well do you think it will hold its value? I would imagine the number of monster bash machines in the world once they stop making these is going to be pretty high. Do you think the market will oversaturate or will these hold value reasonably well?

#842 6 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

IF it is like AFMrLE ....
My 'guess' is that MBrLE will sell out quicker that AFMrLE

The impression I got this last week shopping around was that supply was dwindling. At $8000 for an LE, it just seems like a good deal. I remember looking for monster bash like 2 years ago and never seeing anything under 10k for any of them.

#915 6 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

However if your on a budget for the holidays you could always go the more casual route for the same effect with NIB LE cologne! lol Sorry selfless plug just seen an opening. www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image]

That's hilarious. If only it had some RGB LED GI...

#949 6 months ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

Quick question regarding total price / shipping on the MBr. I ordered an LE and put my $1000 deposit down with the expectation I'll pay the remaining $6999 when it's ready. I would like to know from you guys if any of the distributers are offering any type of cash discount, or are charging more if you pay with a credit card? I paid the original $1000 via paypal using the option that doesn't have any fees, and I expect the distributer would like me to do the same for the remaining balance, essentially making it a cash deal. I inquired about paying with my credit card and was told it would increase the price slightly. Should I expect free shipping if I'm paying cash? Just curious what you all are dealing with relating to total price, shipping costs, etc. You don't have to mention any specific distributors, but I'm just interested in what other are seeing before I part with the rest of the money I owe on my LE (whenever it eventually is ready LOL)
Thanks

I got a small discount for not using a credit card.

#998 6 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think the worse thing that happened to MB is they published it on the Pinball Arcade, people played it, beat the crap out of it, and have moved on because owning one was just fantasy

I've never seen a MB in person. I'm buying it because I played it in pinball arcade and thought it was a blast, and pinball arcade is cool but a poor substitute for a real game.

#1010 6 months ago

Keep posting issues guys. I may have to wait a few months for my LE, but at least you guys are working for me as beta testers.

#1119 6 months ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

How much are these? Is it ok getting the standard model or is the upgrade worth the extra $$ amount?

Depends on what you want. I think the SE has a lot of upgrades, and once you decide you want the SE over the CE, the price difference for the LE is very reasonable for what you get.

#1139 6 months ago

Are you guys going to have a Monster Bash bash when you get your games and have all your friends over, or are you friendless like me?

#1143 6 months ago

How reflective is the glass from the factory? I want to be able to see the faces of the monsters underneath the glass and not the monster I see in the mirror every day.

#1191 6 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Just Received my MB and I think they field tested it too much......Saw this at a Coney Island Restaurant and the lighting is awful compared to the LE above. Plus, that hole is the worst I think I've ever seen on a MB.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

On ebay this would be listed as great condition, minor wear. $10,000.

#1209 6 months ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Found a prototype.
[quoted image]

Is that what the LE numbered plaque will look like?

#1255 6 months ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

iPhones cost hundred dollars to make and sell for 1300. As long as people pay it price won't change

False. An iPhone x is estimated to have $370.25 in parts, not counting assembly labor, packaging, shipping, marketing, R&D, etc. It's a big margin but a hundred bucks? Not even close.

#1296 6 months ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I turned down the pops and the flippers to minimum strength. Gameplay seems chaotic at full strength. The center target almost always causes an air ball... its much better at min setting, the ball seems to be staying at a lower altitude now.

Did you just wax the playfield? Fresh wax can cause a speed up until it wears down.

#1317 6 months ago

At this point I won't buy pinstadiun simply because I'm sick of the spam. I'll find another lighting solution if I need it.

#1327 6 months ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's nice and all but have you heard of pinstadium?

P I N S T A D I U M
I
N
S
T
A
D
I
U
M

#1373 6 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have to adjust for what the money was worth back then and now. And lower production numbers - parts cost more, and higher labor costs.
LTG : )

Still, though... These aren't cheap machines and many of them are marketed as collector's items. I'm sure they cost a lot to produce but that doesn't excuse defects. If the marketing materials said "please allow for some imperfections due to high production costs", how many people would buy these games then? The playfield is the most important part of these games. It has to look good, especially for the home market, which is the primary market now.

#1435 6 months ago

I'm going to be waiting for my game for the next few months like this...

232301 (resized).jpg
#1437 6 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Few months? I don't think it will take that long. I am hoping most of us will be enjoying the game before Feb.

I ordered late. If they make 100ish games a week and they just started the LEs, they'll be through maybe half of them around the beginning of Feb?

#1450 6 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It makes the most sense that they are numbering/shipping per distro rather than piecemeal them out 1 at a time to everyone.

How many distros are drop shipping though?

#1473 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is the remake as good as the original? Better?
Why?

People either love it or they hate it, or they think it's ok.

#1486 6 months ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

I have no idea where you are getting this from. I haven't heard one person say they think the original is better than the remake. And I have read a lot of comments. No one has even said it's ok. Everyone has said it is an improvement in every way to the original honestly. Sure some people have commented on the hole protector needing upgrading, some would like to see more lighting in the lower playfield, and a few have commented on balls coming off the ramps - but no one has said the original is better or even on par with the remake.

Whoosh

#1638 5 months ago

Coming soon... Page 34. Bright to you by Pinstadium and Cliffy.

#1657 5 months ago

Considering the added detail is a big feature they advertise between the CE and SE/LE, are there any comparison photos between the two versions?

#1724 5 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Shoutout to kingpingames for helping get this game to me super fast. Game was built 12/18 and put on location today 12/28. Let’s see how it holds up!
[quoted image]

I guess they're making SEs while making the LEs then. Going to draw it out for those of us waiting for LEs.

#1803 5 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

So to those of you who have MBr now...would you take that game over a JJP POTC? Is it worth it?

Monster Bash is a top five game. PotC is an impressive game, but I think when the dust settles it wont be in the top 10 or even top 20. Recent games have a way of shooting up the top 100 list only to fall back down over time. They're very different games so it depends on what you're looking for, but considering that MBrLE shipped costs less than the base model of PotC, I think it's the better choice.

#1855 5 months ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Happy New Year's Everybody.
I wanted to give everybody a quick update as to what is going on here at Chicago Gaming Company.
We are in production currently on the Monster Bash Limited Edition Serial Number matching games. We are working hard to get them completed to start our standard Monster Bash Limited Edition Production run. As you know we are committed to delivering the highest quality in all of our products, so we are taking a little extra time to ensure that every game is up to the quality that we demand.
We also have released a software update for all current Monster Bash games already delivered.
This update can be found here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash/update
This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
1) Reprocessed audio to increase volume.
2) Fixed bug where custom logo would revert to default over a power cycle.
I want to thank everybody for all the support and wish everybody a Happy New Year

How many of the 1250 LEs are part of the number matching program?

#1930 5 months ago

Is there a headphone jack compatible with this game?

#1977 5 months ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

My distributor just stated - They are producing number matching LEs at this time. 70 a week and have about 300 to go. Talked to CGC thursday they hope to start reg le non matching number customers in 3 to 4 weeks.

300 more number matching games? I find that hard to believe.

#1985 5 months ago

There was an earlier post where someone with an SE showed the build date and it was after they had started making the LEs, so they're probably not making only LEs and that may be why it's taking so long.

#2060 5 months ago

I've never gotten a NIB game before. How do you open it to inspect it without making to box impossible to move?

#2087 5 months ago
Quoted from DSL_:

Ordered mine through PPS and got an email last night saying mine would be shipping in the next batch of LE's in late January/1st week of February.

Next batch? Does this mean they're stopping LE production for a while?

#2134 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I can totally understand your frustration. On 12/26 I was told my matching LE would ship within the next two weeks, and thats clearly not going to happen. I think I'll pass on deposits in the future, and just wait until distributors have the game in stock and ready to ship. It eliminates all the guess work. JJ had an LE ready to ship? I wonder if a matching guy dropped out?

Probably because he's charging $1000 more than everyone else.

#2152 5 months ago

So Games Exchange Colorado has a bunch of customers waiting for their LEs, but someone backed out and instead of giving it to the next person in line they try to sell it for $1000 more?

#2166 5 months ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Oh, they for sure have at least one non number matched person with a down payment.
I'm not "pissed", but that does seem to not be in good faith. I mean, if they bump someone up in line then they are still going to get all their machines that they ordered so they'll have an extra one regardless that they can charge whatever they want for it. Probably best if I try to not think about this.

I would be angry if I had ordered from Games Exchange. I don't understand why everyone recommends them. I ordered from them once. Very responsive when I wanted to order, but when I wanted to cancel after several delays I couldn't get a hold of them for some time.

#2242 5 months ago
Quoted from LP30:

MBrLE heading back to Chicago. Refused delivery. Fork lift to the cabinet. So close, then ripped away.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What happens when CGC gets a game back like this? Do they just repackage it and send it to someone else?

#2326 5 months ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I do wish there was a better way to get information. Paying a good bit of money for this, no reason why they couldn't create a tracking system where I log into a site and they tell me the status...
Still... All I can do is wait.

Yeah. My distributor really had no idea when I might expect to get mine. I feel like there must be a better way to handle this.

#2329 5 months ago

My distributor just assumed I would be at the very end and said it could be the end of March or even longer. Clearly CGC isn't communicating timetables very well. I think if every order was assigned a game number when you place the order, the least they could do is have a website that gives an estimate for that game to ship. Anything would be better than what we have now.

#2391 5 months ago

This would be a good time for CGC to stop in with an update.

#2431 5 months ago

Who wants to join me in mobbing the CGC factory for some answers?

0000069802 (resized).jpg
#2441 5 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

To make matters worse there's virtually no communication from CGC on whats going....

Considering they were dropping in regularly and posting updates before, it's not encouraging to hear these reports of problems and not have them officially address it.

#2446 5 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not really :
Doug Skor 5 Topics Started 38 Posts ( no longer with CGC ) Last Seen May 27, 2018
Ashley 3 Topics Started ( no longer with CGC ) Last Seen September 7, 2018
Ryan 3 Posts
Doug Duba 1 Topic Started 15 Posts
LTG : )

Someone from CGC gave an update within the last two weeks about how the matching LEs were taking longer than planned. If that kind of thing gets an update but "playfield issues" doesn't, I just don't know what to think about that.

#2506 5 months ago

There are circumstances where saying something might be worse than not saying anything. Maybe they found a flaw they're trying to fix, but if they say what it is then everyone that already has a game will want it fixed...and maybe it's a huge flaw that requires the game to come back to the factory. Or maybe they just figured the LE buyers will wait no matter what and they can get more sales by cranking out the other models during this early hype period. Who knows. I generally figure if they're not saying something, it's because someone will be upset if they hear it. We know they watch these threads so silence means a lot sometimes. Or maybe they're just too busy building my game to type an update. I want to believe...

#2532 5 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised to see some people cancel if delays continue. I chose MBrLE over a few other options in part because I thought I'd have to wait longer for some of the others, but now it seems pretty clear that this is going to be the longest wait. I'm not jumping ship but I'm also sort of wishing I had just bought a different game that I could be playing already. I think it's unlikely that I get to a point where I try to cancel, but it's going to make me less likely to consider the next remake, especially when there's no communication or much transparency in the process.

#2557 5 months ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

I want to provide a quick update on Monster Bash production. First off, I apologize for the delays in LE production.
As many of you know, we manufacture all of our playfields in house. Each MB playfield is carefully hand silk screened with ten spot colors. This is how the original playfields were manufactured. The spot colors create a color spectrum far richer and wider than what can be produced using four-color process. Each playfield we produce is a unique handcrafted piece of art with its own unique characteristics.
I believe we are the only pinball machine manufacturer still utilizing spot colors on our playfields. Some have moved away from screen printing altogether and now digitally print their playfields in four-color process. Digitally printing is certainly more consistent and far less expensive but it comes with certain compromises.
We are trying to keep the bar as high as possible and not compromise quality. I believe with few exceptions the playfields we have shipped in every Monster Bash have been beautiful. We do hold even higher standards for playfields going into LEs. To date, our production has yielded less LE worthy playfields than we hoped. As a result, we have produced more SEs and CEs than originally scheduled (and less LEs).
We have made several changes in the screen printing process and we are finally seeing much improved results. These results are starting to allowing us to move more quickly through production of LEs.
The number of people participating in our serial number matching program far exceeded our expectations - there were 246 participants in total.
We are anticipating completing all domestic serial number matching program LEs by February 1, 2019. After that we will focus on the balance of domestic and international LEs.
I want to thank everyone for their support and allowing us to do work that we love.

Good to hear. How many LEs do you expect to produce per week now? Have you guys given any thought to improving delivery time estimates? It's nice to hear things are improving, but I still have no idea when I can expect my game.

#2579 5 months ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

The playfield is the backbone of a pinball machine, it is perhaps the most important component.

This is exactly why this should have been disclosed. None of the promotional materials disclosed this standard. When deciding which model to buy, knowing the quality of the playfield printing would be priority #1 for me.

#2595 5 months ago

Would you pay $7300 for an SE with a playfield that's considered good but not good enough for an LE, whatever that may mean?

#2612 5 months ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I couldn't disagree more. The dialogue was open, honest and thoughtful on both sides. Maybe some threads have been, but this thread wasn't blind backlash. Where a few like you maybe saw banter, I saw progress.
While the narrative took an unexpected detour- ultimately their transparency is a feather in their cap and the exact opposite of the duck-and-cover model I saw from Stern during the Ghostbusters debacle.
They couldn't have gotten the great experience from an actual focus group. This is THE way to do great business..

I agree. I'd like to be informed even if it's bad news, or worse news. I'm not canceling my order (and I still have no idea when to expect it). One thing I do get tired of is hearing people who already have their games with no issues telling everyone else to chill out. I don't think asking for communication and transparency on such a big purchase is asking a lot. I'm glad they've clarified their position. I'm looking forward to my game, but I still think there's a lot of room for improvement.

#2773 4 months ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

So I'm having second thoughts again. First of all, I have an LE on order (non matched). I'm getting very tired of waiting as I have room for only 1 pin in my house and this delay has meant I have nothing for months. Prior to this I had a WOZ (which was definitely fun, but I was never all that crazy about the theme). I have always loved the call outs and campiness of MB, but the other day I went and played one on site, but at the same time I played a Hobbit and a Pirates of the Caribbean, and I have to say while the MBr is gorgeous in it's own way and if I had several pins I wouldn't have many doubts - I'm starting to wonder if it will get old quickly being my only pin.
If you were me (and particularly for those that own either The hobbit or Pirates) would you choose one of those pins instead as your only pin? There are so many modes on both that could keep me occupied for a long time. But I also know my wife loves to bash the ball around without really paying attention to the rules. Still, this is 90% for me, and she will only play occasionally. Thoughts?

I'm also waiting for an LE with no other pins to play in the meantime. Had I known delays would be this bad I would definitely have taken a different game off the shelf. I also considered pirates but it seemed like it had a similar wait period, and it's also more expensive. I don't think MBrLE will be disappointing but opportunity costs are a factor when you don't have any other games. Think about the fact that by end of January the will only have produced about 20% off the LEs. This could be a very long wait for some of us if we're near the back of the line. I think this is probably the last time I put down a non refundable deposit.

#2789 4 months ago

Seems like you hear a lot of first time buyers with these remakes. It would be a nice compliment to CGC's number matching program to bump up people without any games to play while they wait as well. I'm sure it would do as much for customer loyalty and repeat business as the number matching program. If they are already playing favorites, then why not?

#2803 4 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

For those who are waiting i feel your pain. I'm at the very back of the line and with all these delays and what-not im thinking of getting a deadpool in the meantime. CGC been making playfields too long to be having these issues. Every game they make has at least one assembly stopping issue during production

And when I see the threads about CGC scoop issues I wonder if there's going to be a few more months delay from that as well.

#2836 4 months ago

It really doesn't matter if it's a toy or not. Business is business. If you pay for something or put a deposit down on something with certain expectations, saying "it's just a toy" isn't a good excuse for bad business. I'm not saying CGC is a bad business, but they do require nonrefundable deposits (via distributors) for LEs and then fail to live up to their projections. They effectively hold your money hostage by making it non refundable so you don't have the option of backing out when they can't meet their estimates. I would back out now if it didn't mean losing $1000 because I expected them to be much further along. I don't have money to buy multiple games or a different game to play while I wait. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with the game when I eventually get it, but every day I see opportunity costs. A local person selling a different game I could have and play today if my money wasn't tied up... Opportunity costs are very real, and all I have right now for $1000 is a big question mark as to when I'll ever get a game.

#2874 4 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Impatient much?
It was just back in dec where you said...

For those checking... it's still Jan and you even stated you ordered late.
Why was it in dec you were ok with projections estimating feb and later... but now it's all this talk about delays, poor management of expectations, frustration over no game for so long, etc.
You were at peace with it back then...

Back then my distributor told me they would be making about 100 LEs a week and that even if I was near the end, it would be late February or early March. Last I heard CGC isn't even starting non matching LEs until February, so this pushes me way past February or March. I'm not upset that I don't have it now. It's that i was told it would be a 2-3 month wait (and that was supposed to be a conservative estimate) when they took a nonrefundable deposit, and now about 2 months later they're only 250ish games into 1250.

#2877 4 months ago

After nearly 3 years in pinside I've finally discovered the ignore function. Feels good to block out people that just troll threads to be antagonistic.

1 week later
#3145 4 months ago

This thread is killing me. It's like every couple of days there's a new issue to worry about. Then every once in a while we hear word from CGC that they have the highest standards for LEs and that's why they're so behind. Then we see all these pictures of issues out of the box.

#3177 4 months ago

aliciac Are you a club 33 member?

#3212 4 months ago

I have a feeling CGC is just busy dealing with a multitude of problems at the moment. Doug sent me a message here on pinside about 6 days ago offering to work with my distributor to get my deposit back if I wanted out after the delays. I asked if he could tell me when my distributor would would get their tiny allotment so I could decide if it's too far out and I never heard back, after 6 days. Not sure what to think anymore. CGC reviews are very, very mixed at the moment.

#3397 4 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Sara called me yesterday and informed me that my MBLE is getting shipped today. She knew I was concerned about the cabinet issue and she called me first to make sure I was good on this one before they shipped it. She gave me the option to wait on another batch to be certain the game was produced with the new decal process they put in place. We assume the game was made this past week so I rolled the dice and went with the game available to me now. Even if it's a game produced the other way she said out of 100's of games they have sold she maybe had 2 or 3 decal splits like what we have seen as of late so I like those odds. Worst case I'll put a ticket in if it ends up with a split in the seem. I should have it mid week next week so I am very excited to finally have the game in the house! Really like PP and Sara has been great to deal with during this process.

Number matching?

#3401 4 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Non-number matching

First non number matching we've heard of? Really heard a lot of mixed noise on the matter. Still waiting to hear an estimate from CGC on when I could expect to see mine, though the longer it takes the more likely it seems I'm going to cancel. Doesn't really matter how great the game is if you can't play it.

#3534 4 months ago

Was anyone else contacted about their order by CGC here on pinside only to have them not respond again? Was contacted by Doug and then Ryan when Doug did not respond after a week. Been almost a week since I heard anything.

#3595 4 months ago

My distributor just told me they're still doing number matching and the non matching orders have just been matching orders that were canceled and moved to other customers.

#3602 4 months ago

So 15 days ago Doug from CGC reached out to me and offered to work with my distributor to refund my deposit if I wanted out after all the delays. I responded that day and asked if he could give me any update on when I could expect to get the game if I didn't cancel. No response. Even after pinging the email thread I still got no response.

When I mentioned in this thread that Doug never responded, Ryan from CGC promptly messaged me and took my information, saying he would quickly get me some answers. That was 8 days ago, and even after pinging the email thread 4 days ago I have received no response. Not even a "we're looking into it." Just nothing. They both messaged me and never got back to me.

My distributor will not issue a refund, claiming that they paid the deposit to CGC and that CGC does not refund deposits.

1 month later
#4768 84 days ago

A couple years ago I had a lot of recommendations to buy from games exchange in Colorado. I noticed I haven't seen many recs for them lately and that they have MBrLE listed at $9000. Did they change management or ownership or something?

1 week later
#5061 73 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The distributor model that Pinball uses is an outdated and btoken model

I completely agree. From now on I'm not buying NIB unless this changes. I'm happy to buy second hand, which eliminates a lot of the concerns over the state your game will arrive in anyways, but my experiences with distributors have not been positive, even when it's not really their fault. The next NIB game I buy will be factory direct or not at all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 58.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 399.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 90.00
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside