(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,232 posts
  • 483 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Flynnyfalcon
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 41 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 101 votes
    17%
  • I'm in on a LE 306 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(609 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,067 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191008_163836 (resized).jpg
20191008_163235 (resized).jpg
20191008_163257 (resized).jpg
20191008_163241 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-5 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-17 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-18 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-19 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-2 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-3 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7846-1200px (resized).JPG
20191007_094901 (resized).jpg
Step_2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190925-194712_Drive (resized).jpg
B2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (7 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (68 days ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (54 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quadrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from CFoote:

Was pricing announced yet? Any guesses?

Don't think so

1 month later
#120 1 year ago

Can't wait until pricing comes out

Monster Bash Remake Chicago Gaming Company 7.pdf
#121 1 year ago

Drac shot

Monster Bash Remake Chicago Gaming Company 17.pdf
#123 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I really hope they keep the Customer Loyalty program alive. This is honestly the only title on the market I am excited about.
What I am not excited about is the anxiety I have on price.

If they keep the pricing the same as AFMR and they have Customer Loyalty program, for me it will be a home run.

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

ignorant question....what's the loyalty program?

If you already owned a MMR LE and you were buying a AFMR LE you would get LE number matching pins and you got your LE in the first run of LE pins. I have 851. I don't care that much about 851, but like getting the pin early.

4 weeks later
#448 11 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Received my pay in full request...payment being sent today.

I just did the same

#568 11 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

not sure why people are paying in full for a game the manufacturer has confirmed is not even being produced yet? The distributor is just asking for their money earlier - CGC has already been paid for these games so they don't care. What am I missing here?

For me it's based on the deal I made with distro. 1,000.00 down payment, balance do 2-3 weeks prior to shipping.
This is my third remake, second with same distro. Mine is also a matching LE #.

Now you don't have to pay in full early. You can wait until later and get one. Like right now many are getting ARMR pins. Buy now ship now. You can always wait until when they have them in stock.

2 weeks later
#1033 10 months ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Just got notice that my MBRLE ships out tomorrow. It's getting close!

Who did you buy your game from?

#1039 10 months ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

PPS
Update- they are telling me it's shipping on Wednesday.

Nice, very cool.

1 week later
#1324 10 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

FYI, my distributor just informed me that my matching LE #456 will be shipped to them by 12/31 from CGC and to me shortly thereafter
So,no special Christmas present but a Happy New Year! All good things in time.

Who's your distributor?

2 weeks later
#1881 9 months ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

Wife and I are having a pinball themed baby shower on Jan 20th. My distributor said I was getting one of the first non matching LE's off the line and it will arrive in time for the party even if he has to pay for expedited shipping himself.

Edit, he said he should have a more detailed update for me on Monday.

Any new on when for you? Hope you have a great party.

#1897 9 months ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

My distributor said to check back in Monday but he still feels good about us getting the game before the 20th.
I'll post back when I get news.

Hope you get it in time. Bashing a party would be nice.

#1914 9 months ago
Quoted from pintechev:

I own both. Completely different games. ST is a great Steve Ritchie flow game. MB is a pinnacle of pinball title. They compliment each other.

But Kevin O'Connor worked on both. Not that anyone cares. For some reason I have a bunch of game that Kevin O'Connor worked on.

#1971 9 months ago
Quoted from monte_:

Anybody besides me still waiting for their number matching MBRLE? I ordered through pps.

Same boat as you through pps.

#2004 9 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'm waiting on my MBrLE too
Purchased through PPS
I was told last week that my machine should ship with a batch that's being shipped tomorrow. I haven't received the shipping email though.

When did you pay the balance? If you don't mind

#2092 9 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

Next batch? Does this mean they're stopping LE production for a while?

Next batch to PPS. I'm in same boat.

#2244 9 months ago
Quoted from LP30:

It will need a new cabinet. It's number matching, so they will send it back to me when it gets swapped out.

How long did they say it would take? Sorry for the cabinet getting forked.

#2288 9 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I don't what dictates which numbers they build. I was in the matching LE#, but that was matching my MMR. I guess whoever owns AFMr #437 didn't purchase a MB. I wonder if I had purchased the AFMr along w/ my MMr if I would have received the machine any earlier.
I'm just glad it's here w/ no damage.

It didn't help me. I hoped it would. I bought AFM and MB from the same distro but got my MM from a different distro.
All three share #851. I payed on Nov 15th and was told my game would ship early Dec. I guess I should keep in mind they didn't say what year .
Now I'm told I'm in the next batch. I assume this is an allotment for that dealer, not the next batch CGC is doing. They tell me this will be end of Jan or first week of Feb.

#2291 9 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I purchased mine though PPS, (same w/ my MMr). IMO, they've been nothing short of great...easy to deal with.

I bought AFM and MB from PPS. I have no problems with PPS. They answer e-mails, they've called me. It's more CGC giving an over optimistic schedule. It's pinball so it's never as easy as you want it to be. Each remake has had it delays here or there. CGC is always trying to bring it to the next level & I love how good the games end up being. So you just wait and hope for for that shipping notice e-mail with tracking #

#2348 9 months ago
Quoted from c508:

My distro says I will likely be getting my non-matching numbers LE (which I ordered on day one) in early March. The matching LE run is supposed to be complete by Feb 1. After that non-matching LEs.
We’ll see how long it takes, but he assured me there is no way I am getting it in the next 4-6 weeks.
I’m ok with that (or at least more ok than I would be with continual “any day now” assurances).

It will be worth the wait. Did you pay the balance?

#2378 9 months ago
Quoted from c508:

The only thing that kept me from getting an original the past three years was the near certainty that this was CGC #3, so I can wait a little longer.

Me too

Quoted from c508:

Yes, paid in full (but it is a new card with a 0% introductory that is not due until Feb. 2020 so not sweating it like I would if it were cash).

Nice, very nice.

#2403 9 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I am dealing with the same thing. Not very happy sent payment in full and now if these rumors are true that non matching LEs could get pushed back to March or April my money is sitting unnecessarily elsewhere instead of my bank. And when I contacted distrib about this he said he already sent the money to Stern.

Why would he send MBRLE money to Stern?

#2420 9 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've noticed that the coin door on my MB is different from the coin door on my MMr.
This coin door looks more like the ones being used on Stern machines.

My coin door for my MMR is different than my AFMR (both are LE).
Both have two coin slots. AFM has a bigger space to add dollar mech.

2 weeks later
#3031 8 months ago

Got an e-mail today that my game will ship on Monday and I'll get tracking on Tuesday. So this weekend I need to start moving games/stuff around. Move table and bar stools out of game room. Move Big Buck World shooter into game room. Move WOZ to Big Buck World spot. Move neons & artwork as needed. And when MBRLE shows up I'll put it next to the other two remakes.

#3056 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Number matching?

Yes, paid in full November 15th.

#3101 8 months ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

My LE will be for sale when it arrives.
I'm not taking it out of the box and leaving it strapped to the pallet.

Why?

#3355 8 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

2 days....really? Is it shipped directly from the factory? My LE took over a week

Maybe from Cointaker?

#3413 8 months ago

My game made it to local warehouse. Set-up an appt. for Monday or drive 30 miles to pick up today.....On my way to warehouse to pick-up now

#3424 8 months ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

My game made it to local warehouse. Set-up an appt. for Monday or drive 30 miles to pick up today.....On my way to warehouse to pick-up now

Got the game all is good. Decals look great, game plays great.

#3425 8 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Show us some pictures

Have a family thing today but will post pics later (pics of pinball not party).

#3567 8 months ago

Here's some pics

DSC_0125[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0128[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0129[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0131[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0133[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0136[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0137[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0138[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0139[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0140[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0141[1] (resized).JPG
1 week later
#3831 8 months ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Was just informed that my Monster Bash LE (non matching) & Munsters LE will del on the same day..$$ expensive month

But should be a fun day.

2 weeks later
#4243 7 months ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Not one! Playfield looks great, sound is amazing, plays smooth as butter...I did put different balls right off the bat, though. My only complaint is that there wasn’t a key fob plastic...but they had extra fuses, rubbers, etc...which I really think is awesome. So far, so good!

I didn't get a fob with mine either. But I didn't get one on AFMR or MMR. CGC not big on fobs.
I can live without the fob, great pin everybody loves it. Hope you enjoy yours as much.

#4296 7 months ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

1 - Yes, the STDM drains from the scoop are annoying. Very inconsistent but seems like about 30% of the time it just fires it STDM. I've seen other posts about this issue, so I'll have to figure out what I am going to do, so if there is a consensus on what works best I'd like to hear it before I mess with it.

For me I just changed the coil strength setting within the CGC settings. Good luck with the game. CGC support team helped me with the problem I had.

#4307 7 months ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

What specifically did they have you do?

CGC helped me with a topper light problem. I didn't submit a ticket on scoop. Sorry if I mislead.

#4318 7 months ago
Quoted from Mizzoo70:

What issue did you have? I too am having issues with lights on my topper.

The front spot type lights didn't work. The back moon and amps lights worked fine.
Inside the right amp is the plug for the front spot lights. It was not all the way in.

#4495 7 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I only had $1000 in it until my distributor asked for full payment just over 2 weeks ago. My biggest worry was there was not a lot of unboxing posts of new unmatched LE’s lately, so I wanted to know where are our games? They reached out, the appologized, they explained.

I hope you get your pin soon. Sorry But I don't feel as bad for you as much as I did before.
I waited over two months for my MMRLE, AFMLE & MBRLE after paid in full.
Many waited 2 years for the MMRLE. I still feel bad for anyone that has not got their game yet.
I too don't like being told it will ship by x date and after all the money is in their hands the date changes.
But I also come from a company that fabricates what we sale and stuff happens and dates change.
I think you'll be happy when it comes in. The games are great and I'll likely be in on game #4.

#4581 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Got one set aside for me at the BackAlleyCreations booth at TPF! It looks sick, I love Frankenstein the DJ!
[quoted image]

I placed an order two days ago. Looks great. I love the horror movies stars watching the show. Chucky, Freddy, Jason, Leather face. Very Cool, Enjoy the show.

#4657 7 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Or a future one if nothing else, you would think. As a distributor trying to increase his clientele, you would figure this kind of delay snafu is a good reason to grease the wheels of unrest and give his customers a reason to remain loyal, yet I have not heard one peep out of my distributor in regards to a reduction in price or cost of shipping, or any kind of freebie or token of appreciation to try and keep me from cancelling and going with the competition. And I am the guy you want to come back, the one with deeper pockets and willing to go to a higher price for an LE.

When I bought my MMRLE the distro kept telling me two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks. Please note I didn't wait two years like many did. But I was done and asked for my refund. I was told it would take two weeks (you're killing me). I told them that was fine. They didn't want to lose the $$$ and asked if I would change the armor color (I was getting black). I told them I would take chrome color (no gold) but it had to ship right away. They asked for a day or two to find/fix/get me my MMRLE. I agreed. I get the call the next day that my chrome would ship the following day.
Would have been nice if they did more like you're saying, some token freebie. Nice but unlikely. That's why if you like your distro keep them. If there's a sour taste in your month from them, get a new one on the next game. I came on pinside and checked some of the good reviews of some of the distros and tried them. Found a couple I like that I feel will go the extra mile if needed. Your mileage may vary. Good Luck hope you get it soon.

1 week later
#5023 6 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, I got great news on Monday that my MBrLE would ship this week, yet that was Monday, and no BOL, or any other info from my distributor yet

Note this was in Feb. My distributor (PPS) told me my game was going to ship on Monday and I would get the tracking on Tuesday. They also told me the freight company would call me to set up an delivery appointment. Maybe your game shipped on Friday and you'll get a tracking number on Monday? Hope your game gets to you soon. Maybe you'll get the call from the freight company before you get the tracking number.

#5062 6 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, I got great news on Monday that my MBrLE would ship this week, yet that was Monday, and no BOL, or any other info from my distributor yet, no estmated delivery, nothing

What did you find out? did it ship? Good Luck

#5081 6 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

“R+L Terminal” in the customer block

R & L lunch room is going to be fun today. Just joking. They should be able to fix that easy. Had near the same problem with MMR, they also wanted to charge me $$ for the freight cost that was already included. All fixed in less than an hour and was setting up delivery appt for next day. Hope it makes this small leg to you still unharmed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 100.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quadrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside