(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,384 posts
  • 494 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by shiffdog
  • Topic is favorited by 204 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 43 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 101 votes
    16%
  • I'm in on a LE 311 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(616 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,087 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C33AE3F9-B57B-4D1D-B9E1-F138ACC84518 (resized).jpeg
buttons.gif
F19A316C-7809-454A-AB56-A8DC6357849D (resized).jpeg
DFEA4289-EAE9-43AA-A293-7929C1561AD7 (resized).jpeg
D63BF020-095A-4E70-AE6D-043891A38F96 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1271 (resized).JPG
IMG_1270 (resized).JPG
31E430BD-4148-4748-8879-822C90B7ED6E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191101_165435 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_165432 (resized).jpg
0.jpg
DSC00132 (resized).JPG
61d4a8a5ce789e5fa04984f4d6828f9d0c5a0f8c.jpeg (resized).jpg
57D7756A-0748-48D7-87F8-8C96CFF43293 (resized).jpeg
2B90EE92-8BDF-4EA4-9C29-AF399750E178 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0567 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (8 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (3 months ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (80 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballocd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#205 1 year ago

LE ordered. Cannot wait!!

3 weeks later
#434 1 year ago

At bank now wiring money. No snail mail and check wait time for me.

1 week later
#702 11 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I heard they have the trainees working on the CEs, recent hires working on the SEs, and experienced employees working on the LEs. Don't quote me on that though because I just made it up.

LOL!

#704 11 months ago
Quoted from Plunger069:

I just put on a coat of wax and am ready to play. Powered up and it is absolutely a home run. Lighting is unbelievable. I will post pictures, but video and pics do not even come close to what you see in person. I purchased MMR and AFMRse and this machine blows them away on fit and finish. I will report back on playability soon. Enjoy the pics for now. Oh yeah it is an SE.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! Thanks for the pics. Cannot wait!

3 weeks later
#1592 10 months ago
Quoted from hawknole:

It looks to me like Cliff calls ALL his protectors “hyperthin” and the narrower MB one he calls “black line”.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/mbscoop.htm

So what is the best for our brand new games. Hyperthin or black line?

#1594 10 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Both work but Blackline is usually for new pins... the bigger one is for more worn pins

Thanks

#1635 10 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I've been paid in full on a matching #LE since Nov. 15th. Not a peep from PPS on when it'll ship.
I was told that my machine should be in the 1st batch or 2.
I'm thinking about asking for a refund.

I also pd Nov 15th on a non matching LE and was told by PPS January, Maybe December.

#1687 10 months ago

You guys are killing me with these detailed pics, I want my LE!

#1786 10 months ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Recently I was able to unbox an Monster Bash LE created by Chicago Gaming. Monster Bash is an old game created by Williams and was remade by Chicago Gaming. The game looks great. All new LEDS, plasma display in the back by the bride toy, new LED Color DMD, topper, and speaker lights just to name a few updated mods to the game.
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/12/30/unboxing-chicago-gaming-monster-bash-le-unboxing-artwork-review-and-gameplay-video/
YouTube :
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What song is that in the intro of your video? Shazam does not pick it up. Thanks for the video.

#1795 10 months ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

PinballOCD, you are very welcome and thanks for watching the video. That song is the mosh pit song in the Monster Bash game. Here is the link on Youtube for the song.

Awesome! I have never played the game, cannot wait for my LE to show up now even more.

#1808 10 months ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Yup I dropped my TNA that I waited forever for to wait forever on MBrLE lol fml

Yep I’m in the same boat. I do think they took the payment too early, but I guess someone has to make interest on it. Had to pay the wire fee on both ends as well, my banker said he had never heard of that. My response to him is where else on the planet am I going to get one of these games.

#1811 10 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Why wire it? There was plenty of time. I sent a check via bill pay. I would prefer to use a credit card, and have even paid part of the merchant fees to do so in the past, but I understand why the distributors don’t want to eat those costs, especially when there is plenty of time to mail a check.

Well my thought was get payment in ASAP and get in the front of the line. I’m #4 in line on non matching LE according to PPS.

#1838 10 months ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I mailed a check in with just normal shipping. I'm 9th in line with PPS so wiring it out got you 5 spots ahead of me.

So 35 bucks and 5 positions, not too bad lol.

1 week later
#2177 10 months ago
Quoted from tomtest:

A follow up on the Mosh Pit protector issue, I have one of Cliffy's Blackline and one of his normal width playfield protectors, I removed the CG one-piece unit and put in Cliffy's Blackline(the stainless is not as wide and does have a nicer appearance), but you could see maybe 1/32" of playfield wood which I did not like, so I put in the regular width, but with the beating the Mosh Pit takes maybe that's a good thing. Once you remove the assembly underneath then install the Mantis protector, it has a tab with 4 holes that need drilled to mount under the playfield, you have to remove all the screws holding the white PC board, shift it as far left as possible(no connectors were removed by me) and then you can drill 2 holes which I feel is enough--you can't drill the far left 2 holes unless you disconnect a bunch of the connectors.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this!

#2249 10 months ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Great news and I will do the same with my protectors. Thanks!

+2

#2250 10 months ago
Quoted from netman63129:

This is why I am patient and do not mind waiting a few months for my LE. Hopefully, all issues will already be fixed

Agreed

#2525 10 months ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

AFMr is so good! I almost got that one instead. I picked MB because of its broader appeal. AFMr is on the short list for sure !!

Still waiting on my MBRLE so pulled the trigger on a AFMRLE. Sara at PPS was able to number match. #379. AFMRLE shipped yesterday. Cannot wait. Now off to give blood today to help pay for these 2.

#2666 9 months ago
Quoted from LoserKid3:

Thanks for the info! I will look at that when I get home.

Yes I looked in the bag and also looked to see if it was stapled inside the cabinet. When I talked to CGC, I was told they had a limited amount of key fobs and weren't allowed to make anymore since the William's name is on the key fob. I was confused but just went with it

I bought a fob on epay. I also key all my games the same, 1 key for all. I use the fob for the back box keys and hang inside coin door. You can get bulk locks all keyed the same from Pinball Life.

#2698 9 months ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Received my (pinballpimp) Frank decal today ... I like the way this looks![quoted image]

Just ordered one.

#2722 9 months ago

Have a MBRLE on order. What is the general consensus on adding a powered sub to this LE Remake? I have them on every game in my collection.

#2727 9 months ago

Sub ordered thanks guys

#2806 9 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have been contemplating buying a AFMrLE from PPS (supposedly they had at least one yesterday) and seeing if I could get my MBrLE moved up to a matching status, getting it matched to the AFMrLE which is sitting NIB at PPS. Now that is how bad I have been wanting my MBrLE.

I did this same thing my number matching AFMRLE will be here Wednesday.

1 week later
#3115 9 months ago

Well here is my AFMRLE I received on Friday. Wonder if my MBRLE will have a matching crack in the corner. Are they worth more with matching numbers and cracks?

78E82B75-FA55-47ED-9ED4-5E73EE52DF76 (resized).jpeg

#3403 9 months ago

My MBRLE number match #379 will be here Monday! I hope it does not have a matching crack to my AFMRLE I received last week. CGC has been responding to my ticket about the crack but no resolution yet. I'm sure the will make it right. And I 100% agree Sara @ PPS is awesome!!!

#3563 9 months ago

Today was going to be a good day. Thanks Road Runner! WTF!

0KC45i68T%apLWCZ6HIdQg (resized).jpgqfaJ4gxkT6efGYrS3I+Qkg (resized).jpg

KwURf0MhRW6e0hriuSgzYA (resized).jpg
#3565 9 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Was the pin actually damaged though?

Pin no topper yes.

#3566 9 months ago

Topper hit the ground. Sides of box gone, was held in place by tape. This sucks!

#3568 9 months ago

Whole bottom of topper box missing.

#3574 9 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

At least you have your pin though ... nothing damaged on it fully working right?

So far. Opened box still on pallet. Had to get to work. Will know tonight.

#3583 9 months ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Just out of curiosity, why did you accept the shipment? We're you able to see in the box and machine looked ok? Did they have any explanation as to how it got damaged?

I took shipment because I opened the box on the truck to check for damage behind ares that had marks on the box. I did make notes on the drives packing slip before I signed and took a bunch of pics. My thought was if the game was OK, I would rather it not make 3 more trips to CGC and back as more S!@# might get jacked up. Topper is being replaced. Sara at PPS is awesome, even sent me a text this morning letting me know she was on the way to work after I left a VM. Good customer service. CGC is also on it. They responded to my Ticket ASAP this morning. Shipping companies just suck!

#3639 9 months ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to Sara @ PPS and Ryan @ CGC. Both on it! Awesome A+ customer service. They care!. They will take care of you. Call, text, pictures, fast ticket response time all A+. They do things the way I want my employees and business to run. If you are worried about cracks, shipping damage, crushed topper, they will take care of it. Yea I spent a ton of money with them but I know I have pd for items way more expensive and got far less customer service. Good job PPS and CGC. I cannot wait till game 4, I will be all over it. Build quality is amazing!! See you in Texas Ryan!!!

#3641 9 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Anyone know whats up with production? Trying to find a dealer to purchase and answers are all over the place. Even messaged sara at pps and nothing. If there's no stock ill just buy something else in the meantime

Call Sara 775-863-2310

#3691 9 months ago
Quoted from bigdog50:

Oh yes - it needs it! All this talk about knockers but if you want to blow your socks off get a subwoofer hooked up. I put one in, shared between AFMr and MBr and its unbelievable. More so the AFMr but both sound phenomenal with that extra bass and rich sound. It sits under / between the two games. Best $90 "mod" you can buy amazon.com link »

Agreed on the sub, I have one on each machine of my machines. No sharing with my pins.

1 week later
#3893 8 months ago

Anyone tried to load a custom logo recently on a MBRLE. Just tried 10 times and no go. When I pressing Start button does nothing. MicroSD is fat 32 and file name and size etc are correct. Also have tried using a Mac and PC putting image on MicroSD. Any advice?

#3894 8 months ago
Quoted from canea:

Wish it would have come with a keychain plastic at least... anybody got a line on those?

Epay

#3902 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Anyone tried to load a custom logo recently on a MBRLE. Just tried 10 times and no go. When I pressing Start button does nothing. MicroSD is fat 32 and file name and size etc are correct. Also have tried using a Mac and PC putting image on MicroSD. Any advice?

Well never mind works perfect as long as your start button is working. Not sure what happend but all good.

#3910 8 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Just order a through led light strip !
I had to put one on my Original MB

What color do you recommend?

1 week later
#4270 8 months ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

Thanks to Mezel Mods, Frank has a comfy table.
[quoted image]

Ordered!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 29.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballocd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside