(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,372 posts
  • 494 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Don44
  • Topic is favorited by 204 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 43 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 101 votes
    16%
  • I'm in on a LE 311 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(616 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,086 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

buttons.gif
F19A316C-7809-454A-AB56-A8DC6357849D (resized).jpeg
DFEA4289-EAE9-43AA-A293-7929C1561AD7 (resized).jpeg
D63BF020-095A-4E70-AE6D-043891A38F96 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1271 (resized).JPG
IMG_1270 (resized).JPG
31E430BD-4148-4748-8879-822C90B7ED6E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191101_165435 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191101_165432 (resized).jpg
0.jpg
DSC00132 (resized).JPG
61d4a8a5ce789e5fa04984f4d6828f9d0c5a0f8c.jpeg (resized).jpg
57D7756A-0748-48D7-87F8-8C96CFF43293 (resized).jpeg
2B90EE92-8BDF-4EA4-9C29-AF399750E178 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0567 (resized).JPG
IMG_1258 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (8 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (3 months ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (77 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3588 9 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Has anyone ever recieved two CGC pins shipped at the same time? The president of our local pin league and I are waiting on our LE’s and they are supposed to be shipping them together to save a little money. Was wondering how CGC ships two pins at once, either on a bigger pallet and bound together, or on individual pallets and just on the same truck? Either way, we have decided to pick them up at the local shipping company and not have them delivered to the door. One less chance for the shipper to replicate the mess like the above photos, but no guaranties. ouch.

How did you coordinate picking this up at the local shipping company? I am thinking about doing the same

2 weeks later
#3977 8 months ago

Matching #381 AFMR LE and MBR LE waiting for me to pick up. Grabbing them Friday. Can’t wait!

#3983 8 months ago

Has anyone had any experience hauling two NIB pins? I am headed to the terminal to pick two up this week and need to rent a truck. Am told they are each 72x36x36 on the pallet. If I get a 10ft box truck with inside dimensions of 119x76x74 am I cutting it too close? I am thinkIng about laying them down and removing from the pallet at the terminal. I can always upgrade Tom the 15ft truck at 189x92x86. Never have done this before so looking for some advice.

#3987 8 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Why not just get a pickup truck and put them in the bed?
Laying the boxes down is easy... securing them in the truck won't be as easy in that position tho. Just take them off the pallet and tilt them to get through the door if necessary. Note the door opening is typically smaller than the roof clearance due to the roll door. Then strap them to the sides of the truck.

Thanks. I don’t think I’d have the width I would need in a pickup truck.

#4100 8 months ago

Picked up matching #381s today!! Both look and play great! Are there any adjustments I should make on MBr settings?
65571BBE-610F-494D-9344-5799CE4B0CE1 (resized).jpegFEE7C49B-8038-4503-9DBA-D1C702A78BBB (resized).jpeg

#4103 8 months ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

-7 on the flippers in CGC menu, turn off power saver GI in the Bally Williams Menu.

Thank you. Why the power saver off?

#4107 8 months ago

It's for old school incandescents not LEDs and if on causes an annoying humming noise in the backbox after the game is sitting in attract mode for the designated period of time.
It's a vestige of the original code that would have not "ridden along" has the entire code been rewritten.</blockquote

Same thing on AFMr?

#4126 8 months ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

It's for old school incandescents not LEDs and if on causes an annoying humming noise in the backbox after the game is sitting in attract mode for the designated period of time.
It's a vestige of the original code that would have not "ridden along" has the entire code been rewritten.

Does AFMr LE work the same way? Should I make that adjustment on that machine too? Thanks

#4163 8 months ago

Easy question- is there a setting that adjust the replay score based on how well or, in my case, how poorly you are doing? If so, what menu and what setting. Thanks!!

1 week later
#4286 8 months ago

Any fool proof solutions on the SDTM issue from the trough? Should I change eject power? If so to what? Only happens on mine probably 1 out of every 15-20 times but man it always seems to be when I am having a good game. Wish there was a balls save setting that could be applied here

#4291 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yes, it comes out smoothly, not nearly as strong as the scoop kick

Mine is the same. Delivers perfectly to left flipper

#4299 8 months ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

Thanks - I should have mentioned I'm familiar with how to adjust them as you have described, I was just more curious if others were having this same issue right out of the box? Personally, one of my least favorite things in the world to do is adjust pop bumper switches (even using the special tool made for adjusting switches), so I was disappointed that I already feel like I need to do this on a new in box game. Minor issue I suppose, especially considering the sound issue I reported in my previous post which makes the game currently unplayable - which is sad since I waited almost 6 months to get it, and it's already not working on it's first day in it's new home

Experiencing similar issues with my pop bumpers

#4302 8 months ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

For me I just changed the coil strength setting within the CGC settings. Good luck with the game. CGC support team helped me with the problem I had.

What specifically did they have you do?

#4340 8 months ago

Anybody else experiencing quick tilts? I barely get a warning and I am tilted

#4352 8 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have the plumb bob low and perfectly centered in the ring ?
LTG : )

I think I have it right?

469E2A85-1002-4F32-80E2-BD6036F6CD09 (resized).jpeg
#4426 8 months ago

I am looking to change out the flipper rubbers and go with Titans - any cool colors or kits suggested?

#4597 7 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

On the problem of SDTM from scoop, or off Drac’s feet. Of three MBrSE’s I played at TPF so far, two were unplayable due to this, and a third SE had a tilt set so tight, I tilted out every ball, and not due to me being too handsy but the padding on the carpet gave it enough movement that any agressive button pushing at all gave me a “til-til-tilt”. This was in CGC’s own booth, so this was a bit disappointing.

I had the same issue wth the tilt on mine until @ me to check leg bolts. Solved. Perhaps solved too tightly as now it’s tough to nudge but at least I don’t get tilted out every multi-ball.

As for SDTM and Draco feet’s I had that early on but this instances have subsided. They still happen but not nearly as frequently. Not sure why as I have done nothing to adjust either,

#4734 7 months ago

I am about 30 days in on my game and would like to clean the playfield just to keep it nice. Should I just use a dry lint free cloth or should I spray and wipe down with Novus 1?

1 week later
#4951 7 months ago

I have been noticing when the ball comes down the right orbit it is not going to the right flipper but hitting the top of the right sling and either going SDTM or popping over to the left flip. This sounds a little different from the dracs feet issues being reported. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this just a normal variation in gameplay?

1 month later
#5440 6 months ago

Mine very rarely hits Drac's feet but almost always hits the top of the right sling and bounces toward the middle or the left flipper. Has anyone else encountered this? I need to re-check to ensure I am still level or perhaps raise the right side a bit as suggested for the resolution for Dracs feet

1 month later
#5694 5 months ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Its hard to picture but the plastic protectors from mezel are worth it[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you have to remove the spacer washers on the slings to get them to Fit? I couldn’t get mine to fit and sent them back

4 months later
#6323 12 days ago
Quoted from NielsVV:

Thanks. 20 games later and the error message remains. The first thing I did, was checking the manual. I did the loop tests and both directions were passed. I checked the switches and also both gates. They open/close fine.
I searched this thread and saw that some other members had this error also, but could not find their solution.
Any other thing I can try or check?
Thanks

I am getting the same error and everything seems to be working fine. Not sure of solution either.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 100.00
$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside