(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,231 posts
  • 483 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 41 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 101 votes
    17%
  • I'm in on a LE 305 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(608 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,067 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191008_163836 (resized).jpg
20191008_163235 (resized).jpg
20191008_163257 (resized).jpg
20191008_163241 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-5 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-17 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-18 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-19 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-2 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-3 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7846-1200px (resized).JPG
20191007_094901 (resized).jpg
Step_2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190925-194712_Drive (resized).jpg
B2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (7 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (67 days ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (53 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2062 9 months ago
Quoted from atrainn:

When I got my TNA I just took off the outer box and checked for any side art or cabinet damage, as well as checked to confirm the glass wasn't shattered or anything.

Stern/JJP games are not packaged like Spooky does. You can't just easily slip off the outer carton. Not sure how CGC does it.

2 months later
#4923 6 months ago

Got word from Joe @ PinballStar that my MBrLE will be shipping in the next few days.

#4993 6 months ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

That is the way we all hope to see show up. Looks Perfect. I even noticed the shock watch / tip and tell sticker..nice
Looks like a common carrier.

I had Jersey Jack ship me a game once, and they forgot to remove the tab from the tip indicator, so even if it HAD been tipped over (which it wasn't) the indicator wouldn't have shown it.

#5090 6 months ago

Mine is all set and scheduled for residential delivery on Friday in El Paso, TX.
They wanted to deliver tomorrow, but I couldn't get off work till Friday!

#5189 6 months ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Anyone else have in issue where one of the two pieces of the left ramp at its entry point at the top of the play field does not drop into the dug out, but rather runs on top of it? I’ve had an issue where you had to hit the left ramp just perfect or the ball would roll back down.
I finally took the glass off today and realized the ball is being slowed down because it is hitting one of the two ends of metal of the left ramp head on.
I’ve submitted a ticket to CGC, but any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.[quoted image]

Just got my game a few days ago and I definitely have this issue. Unless its an absolutely PERFECT shot to the left ramp, it hits that metal and rolls back down.
Going to submit a ticket to CGC but I hope the only solution isn't a vice and hammer like somebody suggested. That's scary AF.

But on the bright side, this is the ONLY issue I am having with my new MBrLE. Other than the ramp thing, it's f'ing perfect! And gorgeous!

#5222 6 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Le coming today wife found out , wants to move out ... I guess I’m done collecting it’s all over

CONGRATS! Let her go. It's all for the best, really. Trust us.

:edit: IF this is for real, I apologize. But at the same time, if she'd really LEAVE over pinball machines, maybe you SHOULD let her go instead of the pins. Pinball never hurt nobody!
Just something to think about.

2 weeks later
#5377 5 months ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hope this is OK to post here - My alternative Monster Bash backglass is now Officially licensed from Williams through Planetary Pinball (official holographic sticker included).

That's some really great artwork! Just wondering though....if it's officially licensed by Williams/Planetary....why wouldn't/couldn't you actually put the name of the game on it somewhere? I absolutely LOVE IT, otherwise!

#5383 5 months ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

moonduckie78 Thank you! These do have a Williams sticker on them, but you're correct, no MB title. In the future, we should be able to put the title on them. Since this was our first remake, we're still learning the process. We hope to get better at it with each release!

Also, I must say, it was an interesting creative decision, to swap Frankenstein's Keytar for some DJ equipment. Unfortunately, it loses the Edgar Winter Frankenstein reference, but I guess that musical homage was a little bit 'dated' anyway.

#5425 5 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Got two down votes for my opinion . Haha what a bunch of losers . Can’t handle the truth I guess

i downvoted your post because the idea of somebody doing a "code update with better music" is ridiculous, AND because I can only IMAGINE what YOU consider "better music"!!! LOL!

#5487 5 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

"Edgar Winter Frankenstein reference" Good point! But this is a classic pinball machine. It's supposed to be dated lol. Also, a DJ doesn't belong in a live band. Other than that, I love the artwork. I'm also biased, because I play keyboards.

I was just trying to say something nice.
DJ Frankenstein does not appeal to me, either.

1 month later
#5707 4 months ago

Ugh. ANYTHING but Ghostbusters.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside