(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,232 posts
  • 483 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Flynnyfalcon
  • Topic is favorited by 195 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 41 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 101 votes
    17%
  • I'm in on a LE 306 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(609 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,067 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191008_163836 (resized).jpg
20191008_163235 (resized).jpg
20191008_163257 (resized).jpg
20191008_163241 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-5 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-17 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-18 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-19 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-2 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-3 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7846-1200px (resized).JPG
20191007_094901 (resized).jpg
Step_2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190925-194712_Drive (resized).jpg
B2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (7 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (68 days ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (54 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5961 65 days ago

Been away for a few years and now I’m happy to say I own a pinball again. MBLE no. 1028 is in the house

D03CB5D8-16A8-43B2-A43C-58B7505DD6E4 (resized).jpeg
#5962 64 days ago

Did the update maybe add that lightning strike sound effect during Frank multi when you activate double or triple? Or did I just not notice it before. And to save another post, is it normal for the ball to fly a bit when you whack Frank during Multiball? I have it on a pretty big slope due to the slow speed of this machine. Mine is about 7.6

#5979 61 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

You must be stoked to have a pin back in the house Andrew. I still have you’re old Hulk LE I bought off Dave. It’s now pimped!
I’ve been considering one of these for a while. Hope you like it.Great to hear from you. I have put 291 games on it so far and absolutely love it. I thought it would be easy but heaps of fun...but turns out it's bloody hard and heaps of fun. my average game time overall is like 3 minutes which is absurd and I thought I was a good player. Glad you're enjoying Hulk

#5980 61 days ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Change to “Shaky”, much better

Yep, changed to shaky also and it's a really noticeable improvement. When the ball gets in the pop bumpers it goes berzerk

1 week later
#6020 55 days ago

Little help here, I have read all the tweaks and fixes etc but I am still adjusting the pitch nearly everyday trying to stop the balls coming down the right lane from hitting dracs feet. I have taken drac off and tried to move him to no avail, no amount of pitch adjustment seems to help and I didn't want to bend a side rail and possible damage my playfield, like I saw someone else on here do, or cut dracs feet. But if I had to do a fix....has the majority of people cut dracs feet or bent the side rail? Pitch adjustments don't fix it so I might have to do one of those because I am losing the majority of balls down the middle after it clips dracs feet. Oh and if I had to cut Dracs feet, how much should I cut off? is it a cut or file away scenario?

#6028 54 days ago

Thanks guys I will give all the responses some thought but probably try the levelling tips before I attack the right rail. Appreciate the help from everyone! cheers

3 weeks later
#6114 30 days ago
Quoted from Roon:

Just joined the club with my SE. Love this game. Issue with Drac's feet, but already solved. Put in the trough lighting kit from Mezel Mods which is great![quoted image]

What did you have to do with Dracs feet?

1 week later
#6162 21 days ago

Ok people I'm a little confused at about the fixes for the right orbit, and ball coming down from the bumpers and rolling into dracs feet. I have ordered a large rubber to put on the post as per another members post...Thanks heaps Ron for your help.. but if I was to go the way of bending the metal guide as CGC have suggested as the fix I am confused with how to bend it. Reason being, I looked closely at mine and I reckon there is a bit of the metal tiny part at the bottom where the arrow is pointed in the pic where it seems to slot into the playfield, I know it sounds weird but that's how it looks to me. So how does one go about bending this slightly without damaging the playfield. Am I missing something here. ps this is not my playfield in the pic
Step_2 (resized).jpg

#6164 21 days ago

Thanks Bublehead for repeating again for me. I just hate losing the ball in the middle of a mode that cheap way.

1 week later
#6205 10 days ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

I’m getting ready to join the club, and debating between the SE and LE. I’ve never had mirror blades before and wonder how easily they scratch? Anyone have issues with them getting marred/scuffed from raising/lowering the playfield? Thanks!

No scratching yet on mine but I’m super careful when I raise it just in case. Love my LE !! 500 plays and still awesome

#6217 4 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Glad to hear it mate. I’ve just done a trade deal. DPLE for MBRLE. Bill should be here next week.....can’t wait to get this game. Might have to call you to get some tweaking advice.

Nicely done. You will love it. Game looks easy but never is. In 500 plays only made it to Monsters of Rock once and then lost the balls almost straight away . Let me know how it goes

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcfly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside