(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lounge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5889 4 years ago

First post - first pin in years - LE #449 December build.

A little late to the party but I made it. Love this pin even with the small issues.

My early machine has all the little bugs that are addressed in this thread. A huge thanks to the big-brains that solved the scoop kick-out and the left ramp issues. I’m away from my machine for a bit but can’t wait to fix these.

Has anyone experienced the ball hopping out of the right ramp where the ramps come together? I’m thinking a small plastic bit covering the transition will fix that - anyone with another solution?

TIA

#5899 4 years ago
Quoted from gmagno:

This occurred while playing this week. Turned off and on at switch with no change. Unplugged and issue resolved. Anyone else experienced this?[quoted image]

All those errors are related to the “Frank Table” error. Happens when the tab on frank table comes out of the guide and the table can’t go back to Frank laying down. Cascades to the ramp switch not being able to move and the targets not being able to raise and lower. Your Frank table is stuck in the raised (Frank standing up) position and will not go back until the tab is back in the slot.

Definitely needs a mod on the tab to keep it from popping out - it’s too short and comes out of the slot easily.

#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from gmagno:

This occurred while playing this week. Turned off and on at switch with no change. Unplugged and issue resolved. Anyone else experienced this?

Heard from CGC about Frank table. They say bend the tab - see pics.

0F444EE6-C916-4A5E-933D-85FE075BB8EA (resized).jpeg0F444EE6-C916-4A5E-933D-85FE075BB8EA (resized).jpeg991CB183-A5F0-4DBA-93E5-E5C1E8EE2CD3 (resized).jpeg991CB183-A5F0-4DBA-93E5-E5C1E8EE2CD3 (resized).jpeg
#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from gmagno:

I appreciate the wisdom, what MOD has everyone used? Any examples?

Post #5901 two posts up.

1 week later
#5967 4 years ago
Quoted from JFink8222:

Anyone else getting their balls stuck here?? (I’m sure plenty of comments will roll in on that one). I have my game set at 7.3 pitch. I feel like the “V” was cut too big. Can’t squeeze it back. Gonna open a ticket I think Right ramp
[quoted image]

FYI - came across this while looking for a few upgrades....

http://www.mantisamusements.com/mb.htm

58E185F4-B3F8-402A-9609-5AEB8262B93D (resized).jpeg58E185F4-B3F8-402A-9609-5AEB8262B93D (resized).jpeg
#5976 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Mine gets stuck also. What is different about the Mantis ramp? Hard to tell from the pictures.

The webpage explains that the “V” is not as wide as the standard ramp.

#5989 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Thanks. Do you think it is worth $65?

A small gamble on a $8500 machine imo.

#6007 4 years ago

You can disable phantom flip in the settings. I’ve lost a few balls to phantom flip misfires.

#6052 4 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I was getting more than a fair share of SDTM from the right outline. When it came down that side it was always an adventure if it would drain or not.
My tech replaced the rubber post just above the Drack track with ones that were larger/wider. Problem has been solved.
He tried one set slightly wider it didn't help much but the second one did.

Could you post a pic of what you changed it to?

2 weeks later
#6093 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

Loving my new LE. What is the most current code? At startup it says 1.06B. Chicago Gaming website is unclear - looks like 1.03?

~~ deleted ~~

#6107 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Has anyone had a problem with your slingshots misfiring? My right slingshot is often firing when the ball is nowhere near it. Usually it happens upon another electrical event like using the flippers or the pop bumpers getting hit, but sometimes it just fires for the hell of it when the ball is plain old rolling down the middle.
Thought I found a bit of a loose connection for that slingshot underneath, reseated it, no dice, still misfires. Any ideas? I've seen some general advice about slingshots and the leaf springs (if that is the right term) inside the slingshot either being too close together or too far apart, but that doesn't seem to be my issue. I also have a bum plasma disc that never worked, so I really need to get in touch with Chicago Gaming. Until then, though, any suggestions are welcome.

Sounds like the sling switch is too tight. Just need to spread the contacts apart a hair. I bet the vibrations of the other events is making the contacts connect.

#6117 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Well since my mbr has the latest version installed, I’ve been thinking about the other machines.
I have the original rom installed and would like to upgrade. Which version should I seek to purchase? How do I best figure out what the differences between them are and which one would work best? is replacing the chip easy? Just pulling out the old one and sticking this one instead? I always thought it would require removing the board and soldering the replacement on.
Lastly, what do the sound chips offer? Better quality sound? Added sounds not available originally?
Thanks!

New machines don’t work the same as the old machines. No ROM swapping anymore. CGC updates are done via micro SD cards.

#6118 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Has someone got a close up pic of the playfield showing a decent reflection on the clear coat? This is my first NIB so I have no reference point other than 30 year old B/W and a couple of restored games. But the playfield shows a very obvious texture to it which seems to transfer into the clearcoat. Almost like the wood texture (planking?) below. I have a, unpopulated CPR WW playfield and it's super smooth, whereas the MB isn't.
Running you finger left to right, you can feel texture, not so when running top to bottom.
I've added some pics, the close up showing the smooth inserts shows a good comparison. This “texture” is pretty consistent over the entire playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow.... have you contacted CGC?

#6120 4 years ago

I would.

#6121 4 years ago

Mine looks like glass....

1BAAAF38-567C-43EB-9788-AE06775AFFC2 (resized).jpeg1BAAAF38-567C-43EB-9788-AE06775AFFC2 (resized).jpeg
#6122 4 years ago
B2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpegB2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpeg
#6125 4 years ago

Can’t really see the clearcoat reflection from that angle lounge

I’m away from home right now. I’ll repost better pics in a few days.

#6127 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Thanks lounge.
as mentioned I have the latest update on my mbr - and did it all myself with the msd card. Very simple.
1) I was asking what needs to happen on those older machines I have.
Twilight,flintstones,wh2o and monopoly.
All those games could do with an update as they are all the same code that left the factory 25 years ago. I’m considering replacing the rom/version - and I’m trying to understand if that’s a simple, no solder, take out old chip stick in new one...
2) I’d also like to know where I can figure out which rom is the smoothest running, good for home use etc - so where can that info be obtained. Each game would have different rooms to choose from.
3) My last question was to better understand what replacing a sound rom would do to a game. Is it something to consider?
Thnx

The old ROMs are a socket. Pull the ROM out with special pliers (or very carefully with a flathead screwdriver) and push the new one in. Where to get them... no idea.

#6151 4 years ago
Quoted from NielsVV:

I can change the language from German to English in the menu, but what does the dip switches do?

The switches change the display text language - i.e. “extra ball” “player 1” etc.

But like LTG mentioned, you can also do this from the menu.

2 weeks later
#6215 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Interesting. Wonder if putting some mylar there would help...

I just did this as I have some dimpling from franks feet, scoop eject, and drac feet. Lots of air balls in this game.. I used mylar from the arc in drac’s travel to a few inches from the top of the slings. Feel pretty good about it - time will tell.

#6222 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

My scoop has always worked flawlessly (k.o.w.) so I'm hesitant to do the upgrade

If it’s working, don’t touch it.

I just got finished modifying and installing a Mantis modified (slotted screw holes) scoop. Works flawlessly now but it took a few weeks to find the right combination.

#6237 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - we have finally got Monsters of Rock - Yippeee!!!!! GC of 450 million but didn’t crack the 200 million MoR default HS.
Funny thing is I was on a Monster Bash multiball when I completed the instruments and I must of hit the vuk which started MoR - but I really didn’t know because my kids dropped the volume so low and I was concentrating on the MB multi that when the second to last ball went I wondered where my lit instruments went… !!!!!

If you’re in MB multiball and capture the last instrument the code will automatically launch MoR multiball. Happened to me twice. After the first time I looked it up.

#6238 4 years ago

Any chance you could post a pic of where you placed the mylar? I'm picking up a MB shortly and want to protect it before I play my first game on it. Thanks!!!

I get airballs from Frank’s feet, Drac’s feet, and the scoop (it’s turned all the way down).

2323238B-38D1-435D-8557-65842024BF2C (resized).jpeg2323238B-38D1-435D-8557-65842024BF2C (resized).jpeg
#6239 4 years ago

I cut a template out of some flimsy cardboard (think back of a notepad) and laid it over the mylar, traced it, and cut it out, and placed it on the playfield.

#6242 4 years ago

For the whole area you outlined in yellow?

Yup

#6249 4 years ago

Ok cool. So, I'm nervous to lay a big old sheet of mylar on there but its probably the right thing to do. Have you found its helped with dimpling?
Did you do anything to prep surface so that in the future if you want to remove it wont destroy the PF? Thanks again

It’s only been on there about a week so far but the PF was dimpling - figured it can’t hurt. Not sure how anyone can assert that there aren’t supposed to be airballs in this game when two of the targets are bash toys. The ball pops up a bunch off Frank and Drac’s feet... at least on mine it does.

All the research I’ve done on mylar suggests that the worst that can happen is some adhesive may be left behind but is easily cleaned up.

As for prep, just a little wipe down, let dry, apply mylar.

2 weeks later
#6364 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I wanted to see if this is common on other machines? It almost looks like the bulbs are ghosting but the Inserts are so close together that it creates overlap of the light. I’m just curious what others have done or maybe it doesn’t bother them? See the link below....thoughts?

You could isolate the light by cutting toilet paper roll in 1”-2” tubes and cutting to fit around the lamp assy.

Just an idea

1 week later
#6375 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

MBRSE or JP Premium? Hmm.....

I have MBrLE and JP Prem - they each have their place. I got my MBr because for people who don’t play pinball MBr is a great bang around game - simple rules, fun shots. JP has a very complex ruleset and some very tight shots but super fun for pinballers - not the best beginner game.

Just my $0.02

#6378 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

But if you could only keep one which would it be?

Luckily, I have room for two and don’t need to decide....

C33AE3F9-B57B-4D1D-B9E1-F138ACC84518 (resized).jpegC33AE3F9-B57B-4D1D-B9E1-F138ACC84518 (resized).jpeg
#6379 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

What color are people going with for the slings and flipper rubber? I’m getting ready to add some Titans.

I tried Titans on both my machines and ended up putting traditional rubber back on the flippers, slings, and outlanes. Changed the shots and dynamics too much. I still have Titans on the posts and playfield but they’re not for me on the bottom 1/3rd.

#6385 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I am curious, could you explain the “Changed the shots and dynamics too much”? I have yet to replace any rubbers on my machine and am curious to know “how” it changed. I do not want to switch to something else only to find out I don’t like it. Kinda like what happened to you. Thanks

The ball bounces a little different off the Titans than the stock rubber. The Titans have a different hardness than the rubber so the ball reacts a little different when it bounces off them. I also felt that the Titans on the flippers changed the angles too much and threw my shots off - whether it’s the ‘stickiness’ putting english on the ball or just the way the energy transfers from the flipper to the ball - it just changed the game too much for my taste.

#6400 4 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

How come a shaker motor for a Stern Pin (ie: Star Wars Pro , Deadpool, etc...) costs only $110 but
one for MBRSE is upwards to $179 ?
Seems a bit excessive to me.. (supply and demand?)

To make the LEs worth it ..

#6412 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

What everyone using for shooter lane protection? I got Mylar down but I think I’d like something better

Cliffy’s

#6417 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

He told me he dosent make one for mbr

I just installed a Cliffy on my MBrLE around the hole where the ball is served to the shooter lane - I believe he called it a “shooter eject.” Whatever you want to call that, I have one and will put a pic up tomorrow when I’m back home.

That and a strip of mylar on the shooter lane itself is what I’m running. My LE came with a scoop protector - not sure what other games came with but I do know Cliffy makes these for MB also.

#6419 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yea it looks like he made em for monster bash. I ordered like 3 other eject protectors so it should have been clear not just lost in lingo. He told me he doesn’t make em for mbr because he’s pissed at Cgc for stealing his design. Are the protectors for mb and mbr the same? Why wouldn’t he have just sold me one for mb?

When I purchased mine directly from him, he mentioned in his email that it’s for another game - not specifically designed for MBr - but it fits perfectly and all holes line up.

#6431 4 years ago

As promised - Cliffy installed ....

D7092CAF-BEEC-46B7-8529-E60E513EE0F1 (resized).jpegD7092CAF-BEEC-46B7-8529-E60E513EE0F1 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#6496 4 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

It’s a moron inside the game that can’t make any shots. Especially the one I want to make. I turned him off for awhile but now I brought him back and consider it a demon I have to work around and it makes the gameplay really fun

Not when you’re on a roll and let phantom take the flip and the ball rolls right off the flipper into the trough. Phantom flip has fucked me enough times ... mine is off and will stay off.

#6500 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

**No game, I don’t want frank right now**
**Bride instrument tends to be the hard one for me to get**

Yep to both!

#6513 4 years ago

My left orbit dumps long to the left too. I usually hold the right flipper up on a left orbit to avoid a drain. I have not modified my ball guide and my ball does not have the Drac feet bounce stdm problem. I chalk it up to a tradeoff and play on.

#6516 4 years ago

F535EB2D-74AC-4A66-A612-FC0A3B88EDA7 (resized).jpegF535EB2D-74AC-4A66-A612-FC0A3B88EDA7 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#6632 4 years ago

I put one of those in mine. It’s okay. The pop-out is still fairly inconsistent but this design allows for some greater adjustment. Namely the ability to slightly turn the assembly allowing for reduced balls sdtm. I still get one every now and then - probably less than 5% sdtm though.

#6634 4 years ago

Now that you mention it.... I did get the Mantis one and NOT the Marco one.

1 week later
#6645 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Is it completely stationary and just lights up?

Pretty much. It’s mounted to a leaf of steel that flexes with the machine so he bounces a little but that’s about it.

#6652 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

May be possible to adjust him upwards a little he is kinda hard to see

Definitely

#6653 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

If you are gonna pay full price(not used) then with the LE you get mirrors, plasma disk, Nice powder and plaque and the topper plus longer warranty so I think worth it. Now if you can get an good deal on an SE HUO then go for that. IMHO.

Shaker with the LE also.

2 months later
#6871 4 years ago

Mine are set at “-5” and I love how it shoots.

#6883 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

To you guys that have owned this for a while, how are you liking it? I am looking to get another pin, and want a Monster Bash. Currently I have Dialed in and Hobbit, and love them, and am looking for a more shallow, quicker ball time game to compliment them. It is either this or an Attack From Mars. Just figured I'd ask some of you your thoughts on the game now that you've had it for a spell?

I love my MBrLE. Just nailed Monsters of Rock today for the 5th time.

I’ve owned an AFM and traded it.... not interested in MM - played MM a bunch on location but never loved it enough to own one. MB is getting bolted to the floor.

1 month later
#7000 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

The left ramp seems to stop my call maybe 1 out of 15 or 20 times on a very powerful flip from the right flipper. The ball is going like crazy, it passes the tight turn and then stops before it would continue the downhill part of the ramp, instead, falling backwards. Anyone else experience this? ...and fix?

Check to see if the ball is hitting the wire-form that’s screwed into the playfield In the turn that feeds that ramp. On mine the wire-form was hitting the ball and taking all the momentum off the ball. I ended up taking a dremel tool to it and grinding it down.

#7003 3 years ago

Yes.

Remove the glass and run the ball over this spot with your hands and see if it catches/hits. If it does, you need to remove the wire-form and sand or grind it down.

C4AB20E7-74E5-4BCB-A18F-E6F87718E66C (resized).jpegC4AB20E7-74E5-4BCB-A18F-E6F87718E66C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7029 3 years ago

I was playing today and ended up getting MoR multiball. I noticed That during the multiball some of the monster inserts (lights) on the playfield would flash. I got 5 of the 6 to flash but couldn’t get them all.

Anyone have any idea why they flash or what makes the monsters flash during the multiball??

#7055 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Cool thanks I’ll check that out
One more minor issue in having...
On the left ramp, on some week shots my ball can get held up right after the turn... anyone experience this?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/141#post-5693695

1 month later
#7175 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I've been trying for years, but have never been able to get it. And I HAVE gotten the 666 award in a regular game, but Lyman's Lament? forget it!

What’s the 666 award??

#7179 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Let’s see... you have to get Drac, Bride, Creature, Mummy and Wolf Man modes started, and get Frank to start while they are all still running. It’s just a quick surprise award, but the DMD gets this “666!” Animation on it

Aaah, I see - I’ve been close then. I’ve had 5 monsters going but not all.

Thanks for the education.

2 weeks later
#7249 3 years ago

Is anyone aware whether, or how easily a CGC MB playfield will work in an OG MB?

For starters, CGC used LEDs but that’s not the first hurdle. The wiring is based on a different board set entirely so it most definitely would not be ‘plug-n-play.’

#7251 3 years ago

I have a new CGC MB playfield which I’ll possibly just use as wall art, but if it was to be used, could it be be put in an OG? I’m assuming yes, with some modification.

I would agree with that.

2 weeks later
#7295 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Thinking about joining the club with an LE. Looking for a fun approachable shooter for the family. Something easy/lighthearted enough for kids to have fun, but deep enough to keep a average adult pinball player busy and interested. What's everyones thoughts on long term playability in a home setting and approachability for beginner level players? Thanks!

Every time I think about replacing my MBrLE with a more modern game with deep rules I play it..... it’s still in my house. I can’t get rid of it.

#7298 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Lounge, I've seen you in the JP thread, so we both have that JP in common. It's my "deep rule" game. How deep would you say MBr is compared to JP? I'm just an average player. JP rarely gets touched by my family because it frustrates them.

It’s not deep at all. But the shots are great and the way you play the monsters and can stack them that keeps me coming back. It is THE pin that brought stacking into modern rules. As I understand the story, stacking the monsters with the multi-ball was originally a bug.

In summary.... Any monster mode that is running when you start a multi-ball pauses the monsters timer and brings the monster into the multi-ball. Meaning, you have the entire multi-ball to work on the monster’s instrument.

Anyway, it’s a fun bang-around game but complex and challenging enough to keep It in my collection.

3 weeks later
#7366 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

....you can reset FMF by hitting the scoop.

What do you mean by this??

==========================================

3.2. Full Moon Fever (4 hurry-ups):
Shoot both loops four times collectively. Those balls will end
up in the jet bumpers. Once FMF is started, however, balls will careen
around, so watch out! Upon starting FMF, a 1M hurryup is lit on both
loops. Shoot to collect and reset the hurryup to 2M, 3M, and 4M.
Either loop will qualify for any FMF shot, but the ball must completely
loop around (it doesn't count if the ball lands in the jet bumpers).
All hurryups stop at 250k for a few seconds and then expire.

Collect all 4 hurryups during one FMF to get the Wolfman's drums.
A monster bomb awards the current hurry-up, starts the next one, and
spots one loop. The hurryup value increases by 250k per completed Full
Moon Fever (ie, FMF #2 scores 1.25M --> 2.25M --> 3.25M, etc.)

If FMF and Mummy Mayhem (q.v.) are active concurrently, the controlled gates
will divert the ball to the jet bumpers, so it will not careen around.
Shots will still count.

==========================================

2 weeks later
#7419 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Is there some way to adjust the ball save time on a missed Phantom shot?
Mine is enabled, but I have found that the ball will often bounce around the drain area a bit before it drops in, causing the ball not to be returned. If the ball happens to fall in the drain immediately, then it will return the ball (but this is rare).
It's bad enough when the Phantom shot whiffs on a fast inlane ball, but it's worse when the ball save fails on it too.

You can disable Phantom Flip in settings.

1 week later
#7456 3 years ago

Pics installed.....?

3 months later
#7834 3 years ago
Quoted from SwissMTNAlien:

New issue with my Monster Bash SE:
Drac stays in his coffin when you first get Drac Attack and start the clip. He does come out eventually but seems to be moving less than normal. I also noticed the ball will stay in the scoop when Drac Attack mode is active for abnormally long times (not always) before finally shooting out.
Any ideas?

Mine did this.

Check the optos on the Drac mech. #1 was malfunctioning on mine and I fixed it by adding a sticker (extending the tab) so that it registers easier. Drac mech got a little sloppy and wasn’t triggering opto 1 consistently. I’ll find a permanent fix soon.

3 weeks later
#7914 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

For an idea on the difference in wood from 1957 to 2016... take a look at this video and compare the shear size of the trees, and think what tons of pressure over time does to its hardness... yeah playfields dimple now.

Fascinating - thanks for the share.

#7944 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This game has batteries??

CMOS battery - like any modern motherboard.

1 week later
#7964 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

There is a definitely a risk/reward to the phantom flip and I've cursed at it on more occasions than I like to admit. Lately, though, it seems to be hitting ramp shots really well and so I try to use it mostly just on bride. I believe it hit 4 ramp shots successfully on my last game until ball momentum changed just slightly to throw it off. But it was fun to watch while it was working.

I turned it off. It seemed to be bricking every shot and draining. It would start monsters prematurely and it would start Frank before I got other monsters going. So frustrating when trying to deliberately stack.

#7967 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

No need to turn it off, but it does complicate inlane management. You just have to learn to "flip away" the PF inlane light when the ball returns to a flipper... which makes you have to work the lane change Feature like a Fire Power flipping mad man, but this was how I learned to play MB back in the day when paying on site to play it. Must have some merit, since I have done everything on my MBrLE except Lyman's Lament... and I blame the scoop protector for that.

That makes sense. I guess I’m more frustrated with the bricking. I can’t count the number of times Phantom Flip hit the target between the left ramp and the orbit just to have it come back between the flippers like a rocket.

In my GC score - 1.4B - I went through MoR twice and still no Lyman’s Lament.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lounge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=lounge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.