New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,443 posts
  • 574 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 239 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 57 votes
    8%
  • I'm in on a SE 136 votes
    19%
  • I'm in on a LE 355 votes
    49%
  • I'm out for now 171 votes
    24%

(719 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,242 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F79A0ED7-A9E2-4F72-AACC-57C7D38906EF_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
FB94AB98-2291-42A3-8882-8804D63CA9DE_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
F9B0AA66-3A61-4E87-8156-57504821CC5C (resized).jpeg
F64721F3-DE33-4EC1-BAF6-223E530597E4 (resized).jpeg
6B0E6B04-78EA-4906-A58A-D5ECA9C65DA7 (resized).jpeg
Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-18 um 08.16.26 (resized).png
A924BBF6-3708-4B3A-B501-F706DB5651BC (resized).jpeg
F24CE5CA-87F6-4C61-BBB4-CF1566E818D8 (resized).jpeg
Monster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res_01 (resized).jpg
Monster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpeg
Monster-Bash-Sideblade-8-low-res (resized).jpeg
Monster-Bash-Sideblade-11-low-res (resized).jpeg
MB-Sideblade-holding-1-low-res (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Sideblade-1-low-res (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (1 year ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (1 year ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenhorn1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1219 1 year ago

Or just turn on an overhead light.

1 week later
#1698 1 year ago

To me, MMR plays like shit compared to the og otherwise I would have bought one. Afmr there is still some difference but it is very very close to og. I haven't played mbr yet but based on afmr I'm confident it will also play very close to the original and ordered a LE. I've owned original afm and mb in they past. Never been able to afford a MM though.

3 weeks later
#2556 1 year ago

I've been patiently waiting and keeping an eye on this thread and while I may not have been complaining about the delays publicly I just wanted to chime in to say I still very much appreciate the update and the commitment to quality output.

#2621 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok the following is way too long but I feel I was instrumental in being the squeeky wheel that brought this about and need to post this...
I feel sorry for CGC, they are getting it from both sides and I don’t think that we have been fair.

Yep I agree. It's really a no win situation for CGC. It's easy to sit here and say communication is the most important thing (and personally I still believe it is) but you can see why as a company they might not want to make a public announcement when now they suddenly have a bunch more complaints about things that most buyers would never have even noticed if it hadn't been pointed out to them. While I agree it might not be "common knowledge" that the best playfields are used in LE's regardless of manufacturer, is it really that big a surprise, or even a concern as long as the lower models still have some QC and are getting nice looking playfields too?

4 months later
#5714 1 year ago

Nearly 8 months after ordering, my MB LE finally arrived today and appears to be in pretty good shape with the exception of the fact that the ball gets stuck on the left ramp right after the switch. Does anyone know an easy fix for this? I haven't completely leveled the game yet but that is not going to help here as the ball definitely doesn't have enough space to clear the ramp unless I pull on the wireform a bit. I could probably pull on ramp enough to bend it slightly more open but I don't want to risk making something worse if that's the wrong move here so I figured i'd ask first.

mb (resized).jpg
#5716 1 year ago

I'll try waxing first but the ball is really squeezed there. I have to use a tiny bit of pressure to even push it through.

1 week later
#5733 1 year ago

Now that I've got my ramp issue fixed my game has been playing great. No STDM from the scoop and the feed from the right orbit and creature seems pretty good as well. The only question I have is I went to install the tilt bob today and can't find the locking wingnut anywhere. Was that supposed to be in the bag with the tilt bobber or would it be someplace else?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenhorn1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside