(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,328 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by FullTilt83
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6719 4 years ago

Hello friends, how can I adjust the Shaker with code 1.0.3? I can’t seem to find it in settings.... Also what are good settings to adjust it too, my iron maiden sometimes vibrates screws loose....Too much..

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6816 4 years ago

Exterior Volume knob and headphone jack available for my MB remake? Can’t seem to find me anywhere....thanks.

0359A9EB-E18A-4E18-909D-BEF825D30209 (resized).jpeg0359A9EB-E18A-4E18-909D-BEF825D30209 (resized).jpeg
#6818 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

If your Mosh Pit multiball champion is at 10 Million, you don't need headphones, you need to play it more.Actually don’t play it much....Jajaja...F-14 gets all my love.

#6845 4 years ago

Williams Logo baby!

2C7DD38C-FB0A-47F3-B1E2-8EB147AF312D (resized).jpeg2C7DD38C-FB0A-47F3-B1E2-8EB147AF312D (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6933 3 years ago

How Do I join the club?

#6936 3 years ago

WooHoo, I’m in! payment sent! Ahh....

1 week later
#6966 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I joined the club today!! One of my all-time top pins. I'm stoked!
Pics coming soon
I got the MBrLE
Any recommendations on mods?

I once saw a Wolfman Toy with LED lit eyes...

#6969 3 years ago

How about Drac Trac Cliffy....

#6972 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

It already has Mylar around it I have almost 2000 plays on mine so far no wear on drac trac yet

Good info.

#6975 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Lol! It autocorrected wolfman to woman.
I would be interested in a wolfman figure
Gorgar666 where did you see it?
I did get a really cool universal studios monsters wolfman keychain on eBay for about 11 bucks, however.

Wow, I’ve been looking for a nice FOB that matched, other that the standards stuff. Link? Thanks!

#6978 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Same red shirt. Wolfman!

1 week later
#6995 3 years ago

Up date the code.

#6997 3 years ago

Wow,Post pictures. I don’t understand the question. I never noticed a change on up date...

#7002 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Check to see if the ball is hitting the wire-form that’s screwed into the playfield In the turn that feeds that ramp. On mine the wire-form was hitting the ball and taking all the momentum off the ball. I ended up taking a dremel tool to it and grinding it down.

I Had the same ratio. I everso lifted the back legs with Pinball leveler coasters. Hasn’t stopped up the wire form again...

#7006 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi everyone - My name is Brian Allen, I'm the artist of the Monster Bash alternate artwork attached here. My artwork is officially licensed from Williams.
THIS TOPPER IS BEING MADE AND DISPLAYED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
Xtreme Custom Gaming (Ultra Custom Cabs Arcade) is STILL using my Monster Bash alternate artwork WITHOUT my permission to make a Topper.
Please understand, I am not asking you to attack his person or business.
I just wanted to make it loud and clear:
THIS PRODUCT TOPPER IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY ME, AND I AM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY. It is an unlicensed product.
They claim that they are no longer selling it. However, they have been untruthful about this before.
When originally confronted, he told me he never intended on selling it. This is untrue because, in his first promotional video, he clearly said “This will be available on our website for $325”. I have the recording of this video.
He told me he would remove the video and not sell the product, and I agreed to remove my original Facebook posts about the theft.
Today, he posted a new video using the piece as a promotion. This is unauthorized use.
I’ve asked him to destroy it, and he has chosen not to.
If you choose to try to buy this from him, please let me know first. I can most likely get you one directly from the artist.
If you're interested in getting anything directly from me with this artwork on it, you can view it here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/
THANK YOU for your time. Sorry to bug you with this.
[quoted image]

Never have I seen this....

1 week later
#7018 3 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Finally got to take some.
Even managed to take a pic exactly one it moves from the new graphics to the old ones[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, I’m stumped.

#7026 3 years ago

...lost Backbox key. I need a little star keyed Screwdriver bit. To remove the 2 wood screws. To replace the key tumbler. Any idea what type/size that is?....also have what appears to be moisture between the Translite and translate plastic panel??...

#7030 3 years ago

What is y’all’s top of the glass pitch level?...

#7048 3 years ago

Center roll over drains to the bottom pop,...does this always Activate the pop bumper mechanism?..

#7057 3 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Ball getting stuck in wire ramp issue.
Anyone else have an issue of the ball getting stuck, sort of wedged, into the right 'Ball and Chain" wire ramp? [quoted image]
Happens frequent enough to be annoying and usually gets freed upon machine doing a ball search shaking/moving however does not free with tapping or shaking machine manually even to point of tilting.
Picture with circle is included to show ball stuck in area of concern.
Not sure how to fix this??
Thanks in advance for any tips or advice and if others having this issue.

Put a quarter between each rear leg levers and casters.

#7059 3 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Issue solved quickly through CGC's support
"Please open the coin door and press the enter (black) button twice, advance to A. ADJUSTMENT MENU, hit the enter button, A.1 Standard Adjustment, hit the enter button again and to A.1 27 EUROPEAN SCORE FORMAT, be sure it's set to NO."

Ahh...

2 weeks later
#7109 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You can also start it by putting the following "code" in, before the first ball with credits in the machine (or free play) and before launching FIRST BALL:
Press the left flipper 11 times, then press the right flipper once, the left flipper 5 times, the right flipper once, the press the left flipper 6 times, then press the right flipper once.

What does this do?

#7111 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Lyman's Lament. Named after the software designer Lyman Sheats.
During normal play in Monster Bash, the mode named Lyman’s Lament requires 44 shots to the scoop. This mode, when reached with all 44 successful shots, rewards the player with 25x bonus and raises the values of each switch, leading to large scores and enormous bonuses when achieved. Players can also enter a flipper code at the beginning of the game to reach Lyman’s Lament after only 1 shot to the scoop, but the game does not normally award the 25x or raised switched values when using the flipper code.
Lyman also performs the callouts. It is pretty funny.

Wow, tried it? So fun!

3 weeks later
#7172 3 years ago

What did y’all think of the cheat code? Left flip.right flip, right flip etc....

2 weeks later
#7243 3 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

. . . The Phantom is for the Phantom Flip. . . .
[quoted image]

Nice.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

I just want thank this thread for making it easy to install the knocker in my mbr. The game is pre drilled for the kit and it took seconds to assemble. For those of you that are considering adding the knocker, I would suggest the spooky knocker kit, but it MUST BE MODIFIED.
When I installed it, I didn't realize the diode must be cut or removed or it will blow the f4 fuse. Fortunately, the goody bag had a few extra fuses and it was an easy fix, but I sure was surprised when the game died. I reread the knocker section of this thread a few times before I found the part about removing the diode so I am mentioning it again with some photos.
Thanks again pinside.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What happens with the Audible Knocker? Is it turned off in setting? When in the game does the knocker activate?

1 week later
#7270 3 years ago
Quoted from Blknblumark:

Mr Postman dropped off my Monster Bash CE this afternoon. This is my first NIB, and is quite a bit different than my other machine. Set up with no real issues. I thought for sure something was broken since I kept hearing something rattling around inside while unboxing, which turned out to be a twist-tie loose in the bottom.
Glad I have 2 pins as the wife has more games on this one than I do already![quoted image]

Is that a color DMD?

#7271 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Arrived yesterday. My first NIB. Absolutely love it! Went with SE. could not justify the cost of the LE. Mirrored side blades arrived today.
Shaker motor arrives tomorrow. Wife and kids love it! PIN number 8. Started a year ago. Gorgar stenciling next. Next NIB Black knight Premium. Topper ordered and arrives Thursday.
[quoted image]

Change the Logo to Williams...

#7272 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Arrived yesterday. My first NIB. Absolutely love it! Went with SE. could not justify the cost of the LE. Mirrored side blades arrived today.
Shaker motor arrives tomorrow. Wife and kids love it! PIN number 8. Started a year ago. Gorgar stenciling next. Next NIB Black knight Premium. Topper ordered and arrives Thursday.
[quoted image]

how bad are the original Gorgar Stencil. I’m the 2nd owner to my HUO Gorgar....beautiful...have fun. Congratulations!

3 weeks later
#7336 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Thank you lermods for the mods and help with installations.

I would sacrifice someone’s leg for this Pin.

#7346 3 years ago

What’s the natural operation of the plasma disc on the LE model. Does it stay on the whole time? It seems like mine is cutting off and on at times.

#7349 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick response, never noticed it before.

1 week later
#7381 3 years ago
Quoted from DazedandConfused:

I am getting balls stuck in the left Ball and Chain ramp. This happens when the ball runs out of momentum part way up the ramp. Is there any easy fix for this suspended animation? Thanks.
[quoted image]

Pic the bubble level please....

1 week later
#7401 3 years ago
6B0E6B04-78EA-4906-A58A-D5ECA9C65DA7 (resized).jpeg6B0E6B04-78EA-4906-A58A-D5ECA9C65DA7 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#7586 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i also wanted to show some scratching i inadvertently did while working on my pin. the right ramp cover was definitely from the mummy assembly i had loose sitting on it. i should have disconnected that or had a rag underneath it. damage to the plastic piece over the pop could been prevented by unmounting the bottom piece from the pop cap and body. hopefully you guys can learn from my mistakes. cheers.

ahhman...

2 weeks later
#7650 3 years ago
Quoted from BAMcDonald:

HUGE APPRECIATION for Metal-Mods and JTG for their help.
I bent the back of Frankie's blade thing more and it seems to be fixed. WoooHoo!
To Resolve the Scoop shooting the ball strait down the drain, I maxed the power which reduced the problem to 1 out of 4. Added a spring washer which did not help, then added a "magic slider" (pictured below) inside the scoop which reduced the Straight down the drain to 1 in 10 or less. We can live with that.
I added a "magic slider" to Drac's foot which fixed the problem with him sending strait down the drain.
I turn the auto save on to 2 seconds
Our game is soooo much more fun now. THANK YOU!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I uses These magic sliders on my Gorgar outlanes. As they are 1 1/2 wide ball drain hungry monsters. Gorgar lot more fun now....ok ok It’s cheating...lol.

1 week later
#7663 3 years ago
Quoted from raycasual:

(1) if i buy the special edition, can i find the topper sold separately?

Saw one posted for $1700 a couple weeks ago. Someone removed it, because it didn’t fit in the basement.

1 month later
#7727 3 years ago

MBr LE, Left Phantom Flip wasn't lighting when collected. It worked it attract. Didn't flip when rolled over. I reset to factory, now both not working....I can finger the blue targets to collect F-Flip, now not activate at all..

#7732 3 years ago

Phantom Flip doesnt work, after collecting all letters. It is not disabled. Edge test detects as it should. I'm lost. Does CGC support activity help these kinda issues?

#7751 3 years ago
Quoted from gigo:

If reset it needs to get trained again a few games until it comes active again and light up.

yep, that was the issue..

1 month later
#7893 3 years ago

Anyone have superbands on their sling here? What size?

#7902 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i use same size as what's in the manual. 2.5" i think. i assume you're asking cause they're so damn tight?

Yes Sir. I did the hot water trick...

1 month later
#8010 2 years ago

2 stern Pro for my MBr LE...Which two are worthy

11 months later
#8566 1 year ago

$27 shipped. Both Key Fobs included. Frank. Double side Art.
Wolfman about 4-5inchs.
AA04B92C-F0B6-4881-9B1D-FF4B7F5F8D6D (resized).jpegAA04B92C-F0B6-4881-9B1D-FF4B7F5F8D6D (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=gorgar666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.