(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#477 5 years ago

I don’t want to bring up the new tax issues but if a customer from another state picks up a game in my state I have to charge them sales tax since the transaction took place at my business. I get the question all the time if they can pick up here. My answer is always sure but I have to charge you sales tax.

3 weeks later
#1155 5 years ago

Shipping my first MBR LE today. So they will be rolling out to more customers this week

Larry
Flip N Out Pinball

3 weeks later
#2018 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I know that this probably doesn't affect too many people, but the my game was drop shipped from the manufacturer direct to me. My dealer is in Kentucky.
To those people getting machines from their dealers locally (picking them up), the dealer may be waiting to get 2, 3, 4 or more games shipped together from the manufacturer to save shipping costs.
That could be the reason some people aren't getting their games as fast as others.
The only other reason I can think of is that some dealers may have more pull, or signed up for X number of games first, or maybe paid something/more upfront.
Robert

The reason people aren’t getting there games is simple. CGC hasn’t made them yet. They are being very careful to bring you a quality product so production is way behind schedule. I had asked a few of my customers to pay in full expecting to ship the game in the next two weeks. I still don’t have those games to ship. I don’t ask for full payment until I think the game will be ready using info I’ve been given. I’m sure other dealers do the same.

#2057 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Larry,
I hope that you don't think I was implying that you have been anything but an excellent dealer for me.
All of your payment requirements and game shipments were very close.
Thanks again for the fabulous service for getting my MMr, AFMr & MBr games.
Robert

No we are all good Robert, sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to explain to folks that sometimes we have to go on what we are told. Things happen so sometimes it appears that we are collecting money way before we need it. I hate it when I tell someone they need to send me money asap and then they don't get a game. But think about this. If I don't get your money before I have the game it sits in the warehouse waiting. I try and ask for payment approximately two weeks before it ships. I know everyone is looking to get the new game as quickly as possible so I don't want to be the guy who is delaying shipment while I'm waiting on you to pay. Its a pain as a dealer to keep track of deposits and who has paid and who hasn't etc. Much simpler if you call me, order the game and I ship it that day. But that is the way it is and part of my job so we try and make it as painless as possible to all involved. Trust me, I wish I didn't have to answer the texts, phone calls and emails asking where is my game.

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Return their money then if the game isn't truly ready no? Not sure why someone is still out of their full payment and waiting months later.

If someone wants their money back no problem, just ask. If the customer wants me to wait until I physically have the game no problem. I make no interest on money sitting in my account for a little longer. But realistically, depending on how someone paid, is it worth it? Did they do a wire transfer. Do they want to pay that fee again? Did they write a check? Now they have to wait for me to return their money via check and then send in another check shortly (we hope) after that. I've never had anyone ask for their money back that was waiting because of a factory delay of a few weeks or even a month or two. Cancellations sure because they didn't want to wait a year for the game we all thought was coming but ended up being way way longer than that.

So if someone out there has a better crystal ball let me know but no one can predict exactly what will happen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=flipnout1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.