(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,469 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 208 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 43 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 103 votes
    17%
  • I'm in on a LE 315 votes
    51%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    26%

(622 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,094 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

afmr10 (resized).jpg
20191206_135556 (resized).jpg
27EDE3A8-D071-48AA-BE4C-199811B86D37 (resized).jpeg
C4A6293F-3B40-4E2D-AA88-495FFD6126A5 (resized).jpeg
0002BB46-53CE-4CFD-AE1D-952D11DA3F9B (resized).jpeg
D7092CAF-BEEC-46B7-8529-E60E513EE0F1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191122_104435 (resized).jpg
C33AE3F9-B57B-4D1D-B9E1-F138ACC84518 (resized).jpeg
buttons.gif
F19A316C-7809-454A-AB56-A8DC6357849D (resized).jpeg
DFEA4289-EAE9-43AA-A293-7929C1561AD7 (resized).jpeg
D63BF020-095A-4E70-AE6D-043891A38F96 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1271 (resized).JPG
IMG_1270 (resized).JPG
31E430BD-4148-4748-8879-822C90B7ED6E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191101_165435 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (9 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (3 months ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (3 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ercvacation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2514 10 months ago

Do anyone think the delays might have something to do with the scoop protector? Just a thought.

1 month later
#4411 8 months ago

Anyone have any clue how many more Le's they have to make? Sick of waiting!

#4477 8 months ago

I ordered October 21. Still waiting here as well. I try not to think about it. I'm a CPA and its tax season so I pretty much work every day anyway until April 15th.

#4557 8 months ago

Today marks 5 months of waiting for my le. Still haven't heard a peep.

#4565 8 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Oh, I heard something... just wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

It's not bothering me so much right now cause I'm a Cpa and work pretty much every day until April 15 so my pinball time is basically none right now. Once I'm done and I get my life back I'll be pretty pissed cause I'll be approaching 6 months at that point, although I'll be leaving for Vegas so maybe I won't get mad until after I get home from Vegas. Or maybe I'll hear something soon.

#4640 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why don't you get your money back from your distributor? I never understand why people pay in full (I didn't, never will and own an MBRLE right now) - but especially now, can't you get the cash back b/c it's been SO long? Sorry if I missed something in advance but I've seen you complain about this for some time now. I 100% understand your frustration and you should be but why continue wait when they're available now elsewhere?

Can I seriously just order a le today from somewhere else and get it next week?

2 weeks later
#5111 8 months ago

I'm still waiting for any notification. In 10 days it will be 6 months since I put down my deposit. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. The game better be worth it......whenever it finally arrives.

#5119 8 months ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Ditto for me. My distributor said that CGC said it would ship mine to me towards the end of this month. I hope yours is in the same batch (or an earlier batch!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath....

I hope so but I haven't received any updates so I don't think its coming soon. Tax season ends Monday and I had no idea that it still wouldn't be here by the end. It is extremely disappointing. I could have bought a different game and played it for 6 months and then sold one of my other games to buy this and I could have bought a used LE for a good bit less than I'm paying for NIB.

2 weeks later
#5354 7 months ago

I'm #2 on my dealer's list. Getting close. Will we hit 7 months? We shall see. May 21 would be 7 months. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

#5376 7 months ago

Finally got my email to make rest of payment cause I'm next in line. All that was left was shipping. At least that is some progress I guess. Now it is just a waiting game. The end may be near!

1 week later
#5442 7 months ago

Just received notice that my game is shipping in the next few days!

#5444 7 months ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I'm still waiting.....

When did you put your deposit in?

#5455 7 months ago

Already got shipment info. Arriving Monday.

#5488 6 months ago

And my delivery truck came and we had to reschedule delivery. The lift gate broke and this was a big ass truck there is no way that I was getting that thing out out of the truck without a lift gate. New delivery is tomorrow. That sucks!

#5490 6 months ago

Is there a post that contains all of the fixes that people have found? The only one I'm getting is an occasional scoop sdtm. That's annoying as hell when it happens but it seems to be once every 5 to 10 games. Besides that, the game is a beauty. Everything else seems great.

Two questions... are people using the balls that came with it or replacing? I know that people say to replace stock balls from Stern so figured I'd ask.

Second, I can hear something shaking around on my topper inside the box on the right. It seems that everything works. Any concerns here?

#5497 6 months ago

I just got my game and told my 7 year old son to play a game this morning cause I had the topper hooked up. He put up 106 million. He is hit or miss as far as wanting to play pinball but he genuinely looked like he was having fun. He got Monster Mosh Pit and Monster Bash. I hope this gets him to start playing more. He actually has some decent skills when he tries.

2 weeks later
#5601 6 months ago

I had my first test report issue. Frank table down quit working. Checked it out and both screws were very loose. Tightened them up and back in business. Decided to do some other work. Added the spring washer to coil for scoop and got things nice and tight. I had at least 50 ejects and none went down the middle. Hopefully that is the end of that. I noticed a loose connection that needed tightened. I am surprised it was making contact. Also found a small screw at the bottom of the machine I couldn't find where it went but I have it in case I find it.

Next issue was my right orbit. Pretty much every ball hit dracs feet but went to the left flipper so I left alone. Now I wanted to get things working as they should. I tried raising the right side. I think I have it working well but still get some off the feet. Are the real slow ones still supposed to hit his feet? Is it just the clean shots that go with speed that are supposed to go straight to the right flipper? I did some searching and found some dracula's for sale that had cut feet for $50. Does that work. Seems like it would if enough was cut off. Any thoughts on this?

#5612 6 months ago

The shaker is not utilized well in this game.

#5641 6 months ago
Quoted from mummite:

How are people feeling with the lighting? Is it to dark? I have pin stadiums on my GOTG and IM, but feel that adding these to MBR will loose the new lighting effects. I am going to add the flipper LED strip for sure.

I truthfully have no issues with the stock lighting on my LE. I think it is fine as is. I play in a dark room usually as well.

#5649 6 months ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I had my first test report issue. Frank table down quit working. Checked it out and both screws were very loose. Tightened them up and back in business. Decided to do some other work. Added the spring washer to coil for scoop and got things nice and tight. I had at least 50 ejects and none went down the middle. Hopefully that is the end of that. I noticed a loose connection that needed tightened. I am surprised it was making contact. Also found a small screw at the bottom of the machine I couldn't find where it went but I have it in case I find it.
Next issue was my right orbit. Pretty much every ball hit dracs feet but went to the left flipper so I left alone. Now I wanted to get things working as they should. I tried raising the right side. I think I have it working well but still get some off the feet. Are the real slow ones still supposed to hit his feet? Is it just the clean shots that go with speed that are supposed to go straight to the right flipper? I did some searching and found some dracula's for sale that had cut feet for $50. Does that work. Seems like it would if enough was cut off. Any thoughts on this?

I seem to have the leveling just right now. Right orbits smooth shots go clean around. After installing spring washer, this mostly fixed the scoop sdtm shots. Ive had 3 that went down the middle since the fix. Much better but still not perfect.

2 months later
#5913 3 months ago

After reading this thread after being away for a while, my bosses plasma disc wasn't plugged in when he got it. I luckily noticed that it never came on when he got it and found the connector just sitting there.

For the frank table errors, on my machine one of the screws on the switch was very loose. I tightened it back up and adjusted it properly and it's been fine since.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Machine - For Sale
Lakeville, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ercvacation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside