(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5763 4 years ago

Just got MBLe #566! Very happy with it. Noticed the code version on DMD Dec 2018 1.0.2. Is this the latest?
Is it the same as the one on CG website? 102.7z?

2 weeks later
#5800 4 years ago

I've had my MBLE Remake #566 for about 2-1/2 weeks now and just a couple days ago, the ball started having a rough time getting up in the shooter lane. Sometimes it will try 5-6 times to get the ball up there. In fact, it even went thru a ball search just as the ball made it up there once. Happens about 1 out of 3 times.
Any ideas what tweak is needed?
Thanks!

#5803 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

See if the auto launch is hitting the ball square ? ( loosen bracket and turn ) Play with power settings in the CGC menu, stronger or weaker ?
LTG : )

Will check later this evening.
Thanks LLoyd

#5804 4 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Check the coil. It sounds like something has come loose and is out of alignment.

Thanks will inspect it tonight. When I looked down into the up trough it looked like another ball was moving into place before the first ball made it up.

#5825 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Mine was missing as well, and I couldn’t find one anywhere. You are not alone!

And I got two of those clips so I must have gotten yours. LOL
Not the easiest to put on either..

#5845 4 years ago

Still having trouble with the ball making it up into the shooter lane. Not all the time but when it can't, it'll fire it 7-8 times before it gets it up there, hitting the top of the up trough then dropping back down.

I checked the trough and the solenoid. It's all square/tight down at the contact point. I felt inside the opening where the ball comes out to the shooter lane and there is some sort of rubber stuck on at the top exit, maybe to absorb the shock of the ball on it's exit to the shooter lane.
Maybe it's not in the right place or the up kicker is too strong?

It's not like it happens all the time but when it does, it's unforgiving. Usually happens 1 or 2 times during a two player 3 ball game with no real pattern of when it's gonna happen.

#5849 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Have you played with the strength in the CGC menu ? Page 1-10 in your manual or -
If that doesn't help, then this - http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html for a WOZ, same principle.

I went into the CGC menu and turned down the trough popper strength to MIN from DEFAULT. I'll see what happens from here and report.

Also curious if other MB owners have that piece of rubber on the top side exit of the up trough to deaden the ball exit...
Thanks LLoyd

#5862 4 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Thanks will inspect it tonight. When I looked down into the up trough it looked like another ball was moving into place before the first ball made it up.

Still having issues with the ball making it into the shooter lane, even on MIN setting.
Can someone else please check their MBLe and see if they too have a piece of rubber on the topside edge of the trough where ball come out of?
I'm thinking the ball is hitting this due to improper placement and falling back down.

#5873 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yes there should be a rubber piece like this:[quoted image]

You didn't take that out of your game just for me , did ya??? LOL

Thanks! Still frustrating me from time to time getting balls up in the shooter lane. Gonna open a ticket with CGC and see what they say.

I know there are some suggestions on here but since it is a game within warranty, I'm gonna check in with them first.

#5886 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Great. I'll be glad to assist you. I'm them.
Page 1-10 in the manual explains how to get into the CGC menu. First try making the Pop Trough Strength stronger or weaker.
If the ball comes up and hits the deflector and goes back down instead of to the shooter lane. Then this. For WOZ but same ball trough except WOZ has a flap that moves to prevent the balls from coming out the top of the ball trough when you lift the playfield up. Remakes don't have this flap.
http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html
You can open a ticket if you like. If it goes to me I'll copy and paste this.

Oh cool. I did create a ticket just before I went back on Pinside and saw your response. LOL
I have tried changing the coil strength for the up kicker from MIN to +1 and it did not help.
When it hits the top of the guide there is a pretty load clack so I think it misses the rubber top.
I'll see if I can video it and post the action so you can see it by tonight.
Thanks LLoyd.

#5890 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Great. I'll be glad to assist you. I'm them.
Page 1-10 in the manual explains how to get into the CGC menu. First try making the Pop Trough Strength stronger or weaker.
If the ball comes up and hits the deflector and goes back down instead of to the shooter lane. Then this. For WOZ but same ball trough except WOZ has a flap that moves to prevent the balls from coming out the top of the ball trough when you lift the playfield up. Remakes don't have this flap.
http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html
You can open a ticket if you like. If it goes to me I'll copy and paste this.

Hi Lloyd,

I heard from Arturo from CGC a few days back.

He sent me a pic of MB with apron removed and instructions identical to your WOZ pic, showing where to bend out the metal flange a tad.

I performed the bend yesterday and played (2) 3 ball games with my sweetheart last nite. She got Monsters Of Rock multiball (again!) and got Hiscore #3 (182 Million).

No issues with the ball going in the shooter lane at all during the games and multiball feed.

Thanks!
CuJo

#5893 4 years ago

The plasma disk is an awesome toy in the new MBLE remakes for sure.
I was watching it for a while and was wondering if the patterns it generates are totally random or are they repeating? Hard to tell with the naked eye.

1 week later
#5931 4 years ago

Will updating the FW to 1.03 wipe out the Grand Champion and other hi scores?

3 weeks later
#6073 4 years ago

I updated the code to 1.03 3 days ago and now seem to be getting SDTM ejects from the scoop where I wasn't getting any before.
Anyone else? If I need to make a scoop settings change, does anyone know what the settings are to make it behave as it once did?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=cujo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.