(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,207 posts
  • 481 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by LukyDuck
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 40 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 102 votes
    17%
  • I'm in on a LE 304 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 161 votes
    27%

(607 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,067 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191008_163836 (resized).jpg
20191008_163235 (resized).jpg
20191008_163257 (resized).jpg
20191008_163241 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-5 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-17 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-18 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-19 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-2 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-3 (resized).jpg
Monster-Bash-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7846-1200px (resized).JPG
20191007_094901 (resized).jpg
Step_2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190925-194712_Drive (resized).jpg
B2E14A53-4001-48B2-8893-261E3BCD6066 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (7 months ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (60 days ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (47 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1818 9 months ago

Hello I'm new to pinball hobby just got my first new pinball machine a MBRse after set up and playing roughly 40 games the ball gets stuck on the ramp next to franks bride this happend about 5 times basically 1 time every 10 games I played (pitch is set up at 6 1/2 degree) Do I have to adjust something

20181230_205014 (resized).jpg20181230_205007 (resized).jpg

#1823 9 months ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Look at the last picture and follow the path forward from the ball. There is a screw holding down the wire ramp. I would loosen that screw and try to pull the wire ramp slightly south. You most likely have to loosen the screws that attach the front of the wire ramp as well but when you do, it will get the ball away from the metal wall where it is hanging up.

I just adjusted the ramp the most I can will see it if works.. thanks for the help.

I got one more question when is the shaker motor supposed to interact with the play field mine only activates when Frank's multi ball and when I bash Frank or when mummy's coffin opens it doesnt seem to really interact I was wondering if the LE are the same

20181231_151439 (resized).jpg
#1856 9 months ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Any plans to enhance the shaker code in the future?

cgc-ryan I agree bit more enhance on the shaker code would be awesome. shaker motor code seems very minimum as of now. I have a SE model don’t know if the LE is different hope not?

1 week later
#2198 9 months ago

Can anyone please help with the code upgrade process I did everything cgc required but I get a blank screen on my pin no upgrade?

3 weeks later
#3241 8 months ago

Hello does anyone know where I can find a Cliffy set for MBR I search but I couldn’t find..
Thanks

3 weeks later
#3961 7 months ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Any owner unboxing vids on youtube of the LE yet? I would love to see any vids (unboxing, playing, or just panning around the PF/cab).
Thanks!
Future Owner

I have a video when I somewhat unbox my MBR SE it’s not a LE but it’s still a unboxing .. I never did a YouTube video but that would be cool for me to post

3 weeks later
#4522 6 months ago

Heres a key chain project my wife did for me and surprised me when I got home from work pretty damm cool she is the best

20190319_193520 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#5173 6 months ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

I’ve tried pushing down, but it wouldn’t budge. Is there a nut for each of the two pieces of the ramp that meet the play field?

I personal took the hole complete rail off and used a filer to file down the metal just enough so it wont be above the play field.. mine was catching slowing the ball down and also damaging the ball..

#5192 6 months ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Just got my game a few days ago and I definitely have this issue. Unless its an absolutely PERFECT shot to the left ramp, it hits that metal and rolls back down.
Going to submit a ticket to CGC but I hope the only solution isn't a vice and hammer like somebody suggested. That's scary AF.
But on the bright side, this is the ONLY issue I am having with my new MBrLE. Other than the ramp thing, it's f'ing perfect! And gorgeous!

Check out #5173
I had the same problem it’s a easy fix

#5211 6 months ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I am having this exact issue wasn't sure what was going on. I plan on investigating ASAP but have a laundry list of things I gotta do downstairs.
I really thought I was off on the leg levelers.
My pet peeve is sometimes my ball gets stuck here when it rolls back down ramp. Total buzzkill.

Seems like many people are having the same problem it’s a easy fix.. works best to remove the ramp completely off and use a metal file to shave down some of the ramp on the bottom where the ramp begins so it won’t slow the ball down as it try’s to climb the ramp. reassemble and pull back the ramp towards the left side off the of the pin basicly away frank that should fix the issue..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside