(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildcat_33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1990 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

On December 26th my distributor requested final payment for my matching LE (in the mid 500's). At the time he said the game was being shipped within the next couple weeks. I haven't heard anything yet so I doubt it ships on time, but only time will tell....CGC makes a great product, but they are rarely on schedule...

Similar story for me except my PIF date was 11/26 and have a higher matching number.

1 week later
#2267 5 years ago
Quoted from PAPinballer:

I have actually thought about this. I also have a long flat driveway and am not sure if they would be willing to wheel it all the way to the garage door. How do you know which side you can lay the machine down on? It's not clear from looking at the boxes in the pictures I've seen. They all say "this side up". Also do you take the box off of the pallet before putting it in your truck?

1 of the sides of CGC box will state "Do Not Truck From This Side" from what I have seen on the MBre unboxing thread. Also have seen the same on Stern boxes.

Edit Add: This in addition to all of the "This Side Up" messaging.

#2282 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Only one side is marked "truck from this side"
It's the side that the lower cabinet bottom is.

corrected, thanks.

#2328 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Yeah. My distributor really had no idea when I might expect to get mine. I feel like there must be a better way to handle this.

Having some level of transparency on the pre-order between factory/dist/customer would greatly improve the CX around this process. It would also possibly change the tone/frustration level of many of the comments on the owners thread. I have to say that if I was told two months, that would have been easier to stomach than waiting DAILY in hopes of a call or email.

I know we are in pinball world, but what if......(replace Audi w/CGC). A guy can dream.

Nice to have in reality of pinball today:

-Notification of YOUR build starting
-Some photographic evidence of the process (super bonus)
-Milestone updates in build (maybe 2 or 3)
-Build complete
-Ship notification

I am new, what else?

#2385 5 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

the number makes no sense i am 965 and have mine already.

Matching numbers are not being shipped in sequence, something else is the determining factor. People have cited getting numbers all across the board thus far.

#2447 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Someone from CGC gave an update within the last two weeks about how the matching LEs were taking longer than planned. If that kind of thing gets an update but "playfield issues" doesn't, I just don't know what to think about that.

Looked it up, not much given in that update that we already didn't know.

Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Happy New Year's Everybody.

I wanted to give everybody a quick update as to what is going on here at Chicago Gaming Company.

We are in production currently on the Monster Bash Limited Edition Serial Number matching games. We are working hard to get them completed to start our standard Monster Bash Limited Edition Production run. As you know we are committed to delivering the highest quality in all of our products, so we are taking a little extra time to ensure that every game is up to the quality that we demand.

#2520 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

No, probably gotta be stock of the topper, lockdown bar, powdered trim, or shaker.
Doesn't make sense they can keep pumping out SEs and CEs at will and not the LE unless it's an LE specific part shortage.

Another theory - the LE customers are fish already in the barrel. Time bound opportunity for CGC to capture SE and CE customers prior to forthcoming Munsters release.

#2746 5 years ago

Eagerly waiting
Unboxing of Monster Bash
Wait and wait I will

#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Here's some thoughts and prayers for you...
Can't wait till the next batch.. where people start complaining why they can't get Amazon Next Day on their new pin purchases.

Its coming! Someone is already drop shipping Stern's for them (3 to 5 day availability) sold under Amazon retail.

edit: links are good

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2

#2941 5 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

CGC said they expect to start shipping being non-matching LEs in Feb and expect to have them finished before March. Everything else will be shipped in March. This is of course if there's no further delays.

I know of at least 1 matching LE from the 246 that hasn't shipped yet.

#3083 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I ordered in October. None matching LE and have not received yet, but when ordering NIB it usually takes months to get anyway.Not in a rush would love it now, but again I expected the wait.
To ease the pain I ordered a Munsters pro that will be here next week! Yippee!!!
So to all you newbies and impatient complainers (Just Chill) this hobby takes time.

I have to agree. The wait would be a lot easier to deal with if I had a brand new pin to play while I was waiting for my brand new pin.

#3187 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Not everyone that buys a machine...is here on pinside

Also would include that some portion of the 246 matching LEs still haven't been delivered. The roulette wheel is still spinning on those.

2 weeks later
#3796 5 years ago

#952 Arrived home on Saturday. Thanks to Nitro Pinball for the great (stealth) delivery and setup

20190216_130325 (resized).jpg20190216_130325 (resized).jpg
#3801 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Did anyone received a cabinet where they don’t stick around the corner ? I wonder when they begin with this ...

My date stamp is a bit blurry, but looks like Jan 20th(ish) and machine does not have the corners wrapped.

#3974 5 years ago

I am also have some inconsistencies, we will call them, with the ball coming out of the scoop and going SDTM. I had ordered a black line Cliffys, but mine came with a metal scoop protector, so haven't installed. It doesn't appear to be Cliffy quality and showed visible dents after just a couple of games. Curious if anyone has swapped out for the Cliffys black line protector and what, if any, impact that had on SDTM issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wildcat_33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=Wildcat_33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.