(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4598 5 years ago

I’m having issues with balls off drac’s feet and SDTM drains out of the scoop. Game is almost unplayable, what are the solid fixes to these two issues. Also have had sticking right flipper button issue.

Game is gorgeous, but you’d think they’d have fixed these issues by now.

#4600 5 years ago

Hmm...well I guess if purposely making my game not level fixes the issues, I guess I’ll take it. It’s jist too painful as it is.

#4603 5 years ago

Just the one leg made it too wobbly, so need to adjust rear as well like Rdoyle suggested. I might need to adjust the tilt mechanism as well.

It does play much better, but not ideal obviously and has created other issues. So far, this game has needed the most adjustment out of any NIB game I’ve ever owned. Guess it could be worse, but still very frustrating.

1 week later
#4909 5 years ago

Beacause of Drac’s feet, the ball save is a must IMO. I have it set to shortest time. Love the look of the game, but CGC really needs a viable solution to fix the scoop. Couple that with drac’s feet and the brutal outlanes make for a frustrating game. Hopefully I can get this thing dialed-in and playing like it was designed to be played.

1 week later
#5129 5 years ago

Scoop fix: At Lowe’s I found small felt covered stickable circles that I put on the right side of the scoop and it now kicks the ball out to the left. You can’t see it down in the scoop. I also bent the right orbit metal piece to prevent from hitting Drac. Game is fun, but you have to really dial it in.

2 weeks later
#5356 4 years ago

Did anyone figure out how to reduce air balls off Frank? I’m seeing an uptick for some reason related to it.

#5367 4 years ago
Quoted from Jigfrog:

Someone in an earlier post (#3759) said to put Drac into test mode, then loosen the screws and tilt him a little to the right then re-tighten. I haven't tried it yet but I have the same issue off his feet...

That didn’t work for me. I’d try bending the ball guide out along the right orbit so it clears him.

3 weeks later
#5553 4 years ago
Quoted from Derpanzerwerk:

Hey all, this is my first post here. Just wanted to basically vent and say I cant believe what a terrible experience this has been waiting for my MB LE. I ordered mine within the first hour that these became available and have had to almost beg my distributor for updates since then. When I did get an update it was almost as if I was bothering them.
I just got word 2 weeks ago that my LE is ready to ship so i sent in the remaining balance, nothing again, no word on shipping schedule nothing except that my payment was received. Just hard to believe that CGC and some distributors work this way and the customer service can be this bad. For an $8000 pinball we deserve better customer service. I understand its not the distributors fault the playfields were delayed.
Lessons learned: I will NEVER buy anything preorder again and I will NEVER use or recommend this distributor, which i will not name as of yet. Hopefully I will eventually get my game, which honestly I dont even want anymore. Sorry for the vent just had to share with someone

Stay strong brother, you’ll get your game and it will be amazing. There’s no excuse for your distributor to not keep you informed, but there’s plenty of other good ones to turn to.

Hope you get your game soon.

#5574 4 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

What a beauty! Well done cgc , looks and plays amazing. Best remake so far. Wish they will come with a topper and large dmd for mmr.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! MMr needs some love for sure.

#5580 4 years ago

Loving the game the more I play it, especially after getting it dialed in. I got to monster bash twice and mosh pit multiball. I just needed the Bride to get to Monsters of Rock. Doubled my high score Which is now 328 mil (which is probably low for some).

Stock MoR champion is 100 mil, do you just get crazy points in that mode?

#5584 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I thought default MoR champion was 200M, but yes, there are a bunch of points in MOR, especially the MOR jackpot, when you qualify all 6 monsters then hit the center shot, I think?... can be quite lucrative. My GC score is ~560M but I havent knocked the default MOR champion off the top yet. You will know when you score the MOR jp because it says “Monsters of Rock!!!” then the gun shot sounds each time as it bumps your score.

Mine is definitely 100m, but maybe I lowered it.

#5603 4 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I had my first test report issue. Frank table down quit working. Checked it out and both screws were very loose. Tightened them up and back in business. Decided to do some other work. Added the spring washer to coil for scoop and got things nice and tight. I had at least 50 ejects and none went down the middle. Hopefully that is the end of that. I noticed a loose connection that needed tightened. I am surprised it was making contact. Also found a small screw at the bottom of the machine I couldn't find where it went but I have it in case I find it.
Next issue was my right orbit. Pretty much every ball hit dracs feet but went to the left flipper so I left alone. Now I wanted to get things working as they should. I tried raising the right side. I think I have it working well but still get some off the feet. Are the real slow ones still supposed to hit his feet? Is it just the clean shots that go with speed that are supposed to go straight to the right flipper? I did some searching and found some dracula's for sale that had cut feet for $50. Does that work. Seems like it would if enough was cut off. Any thoughts on this?

Smooth ones should go to right flipper. You can try bending the right orbit out a little.

5 months later
#6377 4 years ago

What color are people going with for the slings and flipper rubber? I’m getting ready to add some Titans.

#6406 4 years ago

I fixed the ball from hitting drac by bending the right rail guide a little, but now the ball drains on wolfman’s mode due the ball going around the left orbit with speed and coming around right down the middle. Anyone experience this?

#6427 4 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

I’m happy to see MB is finally tied with AFM on the Top 100 list. It is usually behind. They are both fantastic games, but overall imho MB edges out AFM. Of course, you can’t put a ton of stock in these things because Jurassic Park is currently #1.

I’m not sure what you mean, Jurassic Park is an amazing game. All of the games in the top ten are really good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=SkillShot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.