(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGalore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#699 5 years ago

One LE, booked for my collection here in Israel. Just wondering how long it will take, before any 220v are produced ?!?!?! A European game, incl. tax, comes to just over $10'000.

#790 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Does anybody have information on if and when the color upgrade may be available for the CE version? I couldn't come up with anything via Google.
BTW, about 50 or so games in on our CE and it plays like a dream! Only thing I may do is narrow the outlanes. They seem like gaping caverns some games. LOL.

how's the phantom flip feature working for everyone? smooth ? accurate?

#822 5 years ago
Quoted from mrfp:

So far, so good with the phantom flip!

200 (resized).png200 (resized).png
#824 5 years ago

Has anyone had the chance to try out the shaker motor on the LE? Perhaps at one of the shows? I'm wondering how it has been implemented into the game and/or code. Everybody's psyched about the topper but no one has mentioned the shaker. Does it have a setting in the menu where you could maybe control the intensity? Just a thought

#826 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Very good question. I too hope it lets you control the intensity.
I have 100 year old floors and I generally have to turn my shakers down a bit. Iron Maiden it was amazing how much it shook, but I felt like my floors were going to cave in. So I love shakers, just gotta keep them to a minimum.

I live in an apartment building lol

#829 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

In the CGC menu - Coil Settings - Shaker is adjustable there.
LTG : )

Awesome! Thanks.
I wish I'd get as quick a reply to when the hell are any 220v EU units being produced so one can (literally) be shipped my way already.

1 week later
#1127 5 years ago

Has anyone with their new machines posted any videos? we've seen some awesome photos here, but it would be grand to see a couple unboxings/plays on the ce's and se's. The only stuff on youtube are the same 5 videos since October. Give us something to work with :-p

1 week later
#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Ready set aaaaand....now I have to go back to work.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Boy oh Boy here we go !!!!
Mazel Tov ;-p

#1551 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Fluorescent green sling protectors, much better than those big washers IMHO:[quoted image]

Those look amazing, where could I find them if I may ask?

#1583 5 years ago

Do CGC make flyers or any promotional items for these remakes, like everyone had back in the day?
I've ordered a nos original 1998 MB flyer on ebay, just im wondering if theres anything out there from CGC.

#1780 5 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Recently I was able to unbox an Monster Bash LE created by Chicago Gaming. Monster Bash is an old game created by Williams and was remade by Chicago Gaming. The game looks great. All new LEDS, plasma display in the back by the bride toy, new LED Color DMD, topper, and speaker lights just to name a few updated mods to the game.
Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/12/30/unboxing-chicago-gaming-monster-bash-le-unboxing-artwork-review-and-gameplay-video/
YouTube :
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

been waiting for one of these for a while now! thanks. great vid

2 weeks later
#2417 5 years ago

Maybe this will help some guys out there with uncertainty. Had this communication with the factory last week, when asking about production plans for the European 220v machines:

We have experienced some production delays with Monster Bash Limited Editions, and we are currently completing all Domestic Serial Number Matching at this time. I anticipate our Standard LE production run to begin in early February. I am targeting international games to be produced during the early part of the production run.

#2574 5 years ago

Does anyone know when the TOP 100 list will have the remakes updated into an "MB group" (currently ranked at #3), similar to MM and AFM? is there a minimum number of ranks of the remakes required for them to enter?

#2645 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Pinside needs 5 more ratings to get MBr on the list.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/monster-bash-limited-edition

Then everyone should go out there and rate their games so we can have MBr enter the 100 List!

2 months later
#4672 5 years ago

Here's an update for all the "internationals"..... but this could also explain whats happening with the US games.... I made my deposit in November. I was told in January when I contacted CGC for the first time that they are scheduled for production during Feb..... here comes April. Whenever they do make it to Europe, I'll still have 4-6 weeks til It arrives in Tel-Aviv. Thankfully I am in no rush and looking forward to a flawless, beautiful piece, like most seem to have received lately.

mbrle (resized).jpgmbrle (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#5104 5 years ago

If wonka is as good as I everyone is hoping it is, I may just ask my German distributor to move my deposit over. I'm not sure how fast jjp will have machines rolling out the factory, but if anything, this wait with cgc may be the best thing that could have ever happened.

#5134 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Or end up buying both... like I am thinking of doing.

I wish, but since im in israel, there are about 100 pinheads in the whole country. Maybe ten of them actually own machines. Theres ZERO market for these toys. Once it does arrive, at 8k EUR, i still have 17% sales tax/vat, and 12% import tax. An LE costing you guys 8k in usd is at my home after spending approx 11k EUR. So i can just imagine what wonka would end up costing with jjp prices.

ridiculous price plus almost no chance of being able to sell the machines i own, makes my decisions crucial.
I wont even get into finding someone to fix them properly without just spraying wd40 all over the show and thinking he's fixed the problem. I currently own 3 machines, each one with a different issue, they sometimes sit months and years between plays
If whichever machine i choose finally arrives amd has issues like you guys have, im in big shit. This is why i plan on flying to germany when my machine arrives at my distributor, to unbox, set up, play and make sure all is flawless, then repack and ship home for the real unboxing. Add the flights and hotels and whatnot and my machine will probably cost close to double to what you all have spent. Yall's have it real good there in the states, i hope whoever reads this learns to appreciate everything they have going for them, even more.

#5135 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

My wife has given me complete Authority to open up, unbox, and setup Monster Bash remake Limited Edition #1027 of 1250, and to play it, as long as South Park is playable tomorrow when she gets home from Minneapolis. Central Park is working 99%, but SP needs some troubleshooting love still on the lamp matrix. But I have my oscope now so diagnosis should be rapid as soon as I get time between purchasing and receiving other pinball machines to fix it. Seeing as this was a mostly solo, personalized, white glove, lift gate (yeah and shoot the wad, baby! $$$) delivery that dropped it in my front room, by me with just a little well appreciated help from my next door neighbour, and returning the truck, getting dinner, driving 200 miles, I'm ready to call it an evening and wait and unbox this tomorrow with my wife when she gets home. That is how much I love my wife, and how much it means to me to have our first new in box unboxing together.

Mazel tov! im so happy for you, though upset for (some) of us here because the daily updates have been fun to follow. Cant wait to see some shots.

1 month later
#5516 4 years ago

https://papa.org/2013/12/developing-monster-bash/

I’ve come across this link. It looks like a bunch of photos I would LOVE to see are in existence, but won’t load. Has anyone got these on record? Has anyone seen these photos of the development of monster bash, from back in the late 90’s? If you know where I can view these i’d be forever grateful.

Cheers

#5520 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

i don't have all of them, but these are some of the interesting ones
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man these are awesome. Thanks ! If anyone has all the others to share please do.

#5526 4 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

hi all,
can anyone tell me please how big the size of the cardboard box of the mb is?
thank you for helping me.
ralf

Hi Ralf, I tried to find these for you but haven’t come across the box dimensions. Have you heard from your supplier? Are the 220v units already in Europe?

#5535 4 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

A Container arrived in Germany. I will get my game next week.

Thanks, just got an email from Anita at fpp.... how amazing. Good for you, only a week to go. I plan to fly over in 2-3 weeks as I Will be visiting Vienna during that time. Then I’ll have to wait a month for the boat to arrive with it to Israel. What model did you order?

#5556 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I have been in your shoes. See some of my previous 335 posts... that being said, if you could walk a minute in mine, now that I have had it for a decent length of time... your anxiety will fade, your remorse will abate, hell you may end up enjoying it, but the journey to get it has been washed away by the sheer joy of getting to MOR and putting up a huge score, the lights, the iconic characters, the camp and the glam of a rock concert rolled into a nice flowing, super frustrating, not real deep on rules, but huge on throwing down a gauntlet every time you start a game... can you rock before bash sucker? Didn’t think so...

Bublehead you should have a weekly post of this sort. At least until I get mine, which by now I can say should be July....

#5577 4 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

What a beauty! Well done cgc , looks and plays amazing. Best remake so far. Wish they will come with a topper and large dmd for mmr.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

and now, for the video.... !! ;-p this is the first 220v we're seeing. hooray!

1 week later
#5614 4 years ago

Got my Alt Translite - now if only the machine would get here :-p

IMG-8632 (resized).JPGIMG-8632 (resized).JPGIMG-8634 (resized).JPGIMG-8634 (resized).JPGIMG-8637 (resized).JPGIMG-8637 (resized).JPG
#5623 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Some interesting reading material on the top of the machine in that last picture... not to assume anything from it, though.

you mean the white one right at the bottom? it's just a watch catalog

1 week later
#5681 4 years ago

I know the number, It's happening
Should be boarding A FLIGHT from Frankfurt to TLV next week.... Anyone else had theirs delivered to an airport ? Kind of cool...

IMG_9411 (resized).jpgIMG_9411 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5720 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes my alien came from Australia in a huge wooden crate by us airways. Not a fan of us airways but at least they got it here safe and sound . Airport, import fees , and broker fees were interesting

The holy grail has arrived in the holy land. This morning. I live about 20 minutes from the airport. so close...
Now comes the wait for customs clearance and all those other good things you mentioned :-p
Let's see how that goes, and how fast its gonna make it to its final destination.

#5729 4 years ago

It finally happened, and everyone’s in love.

7A429EBB-7B08-4D01-A17C-52AD8FB4C7A8 (resized).jpeg7A429EBB-7B08-4D01-A17C-52AD8FB4C7A8 (resized).jpeg9FCCF53F-E2A5-4A37-934B-FF945FBB9AEE (resized).jpeg9FCCF53F-E2A5-4A37-934B-FF945FBB9AEE (resized).jpeg3F30BDAB-4DD3-493B-AA84-42A8222276E7 (resized).jpeg3F30BDAB-4DD3-493B-AA84-42A8222276E7 (resized).jpegC602436E-E04A-4CC3-9CD1-F533C99942CF (resized).jpegC602436E-E04A-4CC3-9CD1-F533C99942CF (resized).jpegD4095CE2-2E36-4D13-A8AA-848AFEFC823F (resized).jpegD4095CE2-2E36-4D13-A8AA-848AFEFC823F (resized).jpegF62549AE-08AC-4093-9DF9-72939664162E (resized).jpegF62549AE-08AC-4093-9DF9-72939664162E (resized).jpegFEF51804-374C-49B9-99D0-D94F9363DE15 (resized).jpegFEF51804-374C-49B9-99D0-D94F9363DE15 (resized).jpeg30ABA84E-D590-4F40-BF23-3F794D7534F8 (resized).jpeg30ABA84E-D590-4F40-BF23-3F794D7534F8 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5772 4 years ago

Got back after a long day, no ones home, and right after the shower I decide it’s time to play some MB. Why bother getting dressed?
I had a bash in my birthday suit. Very refreshing, and liberating .
Highly recommended.
Recommended High.

#5773 4 years ago
2DE7CFFF-0211-410F-B91D-AD2DB1E2019C (resized).jpeg2DE7CFFF-0211-410F-B91D-AD2DB1E2019C (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6056 4 years ago

Which knocker should be purchased now that the software upgrade allows for one? Since it’s not in the original game either I guessing a reference number isn’t available for mb specifically, does anyone have a link or description?

1 week later
#6082 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Leaf blade switches that trigger them need to be more sensitive. So the slightest ball hit triggers them but vibration doesn't.

Come to think of it, mines the same. How would we make the blades more sensitive? Menu adjustment or a physical one to the actual switch?

#6083 4 years ago

An interesting occurrence..about 2 weeks back I updated the software. From the first game played after the update, my phantom flip would only light one side. If I hit the flipper button to switch it to the other inlane - it would stay unlit, and would not award me the auto-flip either. The side that would light worked as normal.
After a couple days/games I thought perhaps there was an operator adjustment for 1 or both phantom flip features to light, but never attended to this.
A few more day/games and the problem seemed to have solved itself. Everything is working as before the update and all’s good. Anyone else with the real ghost of the phantom living in their machine?

#6087 4 years ago
Quoted from Moeman65:

Phantom flip learns or teaches itself to operate. It takes several games for this to happen. The manual addresses this and also the tech dept. told me the same thing. Code update probably erased what was previously learned.

The learning curve is understood, that’s not the issue here. What happened was that one side of the feature was disabled altogether. Only one side would light up while the other was just completely disabled, so when you hit the flipper for the blue light to switch sides, because that’s the inlane the ball is going to, it would not light or register it as a phantom flip. Nothing to do with learning the shot. That’s why it was so odd. Never happened when I got the machine in June nib.

#6097 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ok now that does sound like a bug. You checked the LED in test as well?

I never got to checking anything, a few days later it was all back to normal...

#6098 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Physical one to the actual switch.
Learn to adjust a leaf blade switch. It can take several tries to get it good. Top one needs to have the plastic rod coming down from the pop bumper skirt centered in the plastic spoon, and just resting on the plastic rod not pushing it. The leaf blade switch needs to be clean ( hold a piece of paper between the blades, gently push together, and pull it out ). The lower shorter one needs to be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it but vibration doesn't. A couple tweaks should do it. And I'd do this with the power off.
After a few times you too will be a pro.

Well on my flintstones which I just received a few weeks back, the one jet wasn’t working at all, and I noticed one side of the rod was broken and the whole spring/yoke assembly was messed up. So I’ve managed to get it to work for now and the parts should arrive in a week or two. Guess I’m going to be a jet bumper pro soon. It’s about time after 15 years I started fixing my own machines thanks for the input!

1 week later
#6113 4 years ago

Well since my mbr has the latest version installed, I’ve been thinking about the other machines.

I have the original rom installed and would like to upgrade. Which version should I seek to purchase? How do I best figure out what the differences between them are and which one would work best? is replacing the chip easy? Just pulling out the old one and sticking this one instead? I always thought it would require removing the board and soldering the replacement on.
Lastly, what do the sound chips offer? Better quality sound? Added sounds not available originally?
Thanks!

#6126 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

New machines don’t work the same as the old machines. No ROM swapping anymore. CGC updates are done via micro SD cards.

Thanks lounge.
as mentioned I have the latest update on my mbr - and did it all myself with the msd card. Very simple.

1) I was asking what needs to happen on those older machines I have.
Twilight,flintstones,wh2o and monopoly.
All those games could do with an update as they are all the same code that left the factory 25 years ago. I’m considering replacing the rom/version - and I’m trying to understand if that’s a simple, no solder, take out old chip stick in new one...

2) I’d also like to know where I can figure out which rom is the smoothest running, good for home use etc - so where can that info be obtained. Each game would have different rooms to choose from.

3) My last question was to better understand what replacing a sound rom would do to a game. Is it something to consider?

Thnx

#6129 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Read about each game on ipdb.org, and you will find the latest version numbers listed. You can even download the actual ROM, and if you have an EEPROM burner you can make them yourself! Or buy from one of the many retailers who sell these.
TZ latest is 9.4H. -DO NOT- buy the 9.4CH, they are different and 9.4CH was made as a hacked version, and stopped Ted Estes from ever putting out further TZ updates.
Not sure on WW, a lot of games never get upgraded, you should verify you have the latest.
To install you just carefully remove the ROM chip (it is not soldered), and carefully reinstall the new one. Don’t Bend the legs!

That’s exactly the info I was Looking for.

Cheers mate

#6130 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Read about each game on ipdb.org, and you will find the latest version numbers listed. You can even download the actual ROM, and if you have an EEPROM burner you can make them yourself! Or buy from one of the many retailers who sell these.
TZ latest is 9.4H. -DO NOT- buy the 9.4CH, they are different and 9.4CH was made as a hacked version, and stopped Ted Estes from ever putting out further TZ updates.
Not sure on WW, a lot of games never get upgraded, you should verify you have the latest.
To install you just carefully remove the ROM chip (it is not soldered), and carefully reinstall the new one. Don’t Bend the legs!

Oh and what would replacing the sound rom give ?

5 months later
#6737 4 years ago

This flew off the other day. Won’t sit back in place.
should I glue it on?
Does the warranty cover this and a new one Can be sent my way?
Thanks guys.

55F51A82-BE4D-43DB-B9B9-09862021081B (resized).jpeg55F51A82-BE4D-43DB-B9B9-09862021081B (resized).jpeg
#6742 4 years ago

Thanks!

Quoted from LTG:

Yes. Glue is fine.

Not sure. Open a ticket under Support - Help Desk to check. https://www.chicago-gaming.com/

#6743 4 years ago

I’ll give it a try if I can find them. Thank you.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Don’t use super glue! It will frost the inside of the globe (unless you want that)
I found these “glue dots” my kid had from school and they work PERFECTLY for this type of stuff. They are very sticky but not so much that they can’t be removed, and they will squish down nicely on those globes.

2 weeks later
#6781 4 years ago

spinner error on test report, yet works and registers spins just fine. what should be done? Thnx!

4 weeks later
#6896 4 years ago

The Spinner switch had error although it worked fine. I checked here and LTG (thanks) suggested I reset to factory settings. Now the error is gone, but the spinner doesn’t register. It does so every once in a while. I’ve checked the switch leaf with my finger. With that, I’ve noticed the top-wire switch, right behind drac, which Is essentially the right orbit entrance switch, also not responding (even manually) and shows no error on the menu. I think that one is a63 if I remember correctly when looking a few days ago. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

#6898 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Adjust the blade on the switch better. So the spinner When you do this, don't effect the rear part of the blade that pushes the tiny knob into the body of the game.
You need to bend the front end of the blade down a little so the arm on the spinner lifts it higher.
You could also loosen the screws holding the switch on a tiny bit and rotate the switch body up or down as needed to make it more sensitive.

Broken wire ? Tests - Switch Edge - does it work there ? Remove the switch and see, it could be stuck closed.

Thanks, as always, gonna give this a try later on

#6903 4 years ago

Are there any speaker panel covers for monster bash? Like the one for monopoly in this photo? That cost saving plain black panel from mid to late 90’s absolutely sucks when lined up with the classics of just 2-3 years earlier.

CAF3FEE3-7C9F-4B4E-98DF-F5752D34B73F (resized).jpegCAF3FEE3-7C9F-4B4E-98DF-F5752D34B73F (resized).jpeg
5 months later
#7367 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Same for me but I have been to MOR quite often using this strategy... Now Lymans Lament, on the other hand, if it wasn't for flipper codes, I'd never see it. I have WAY TOO MANY REJECTS from the scoop due to the edge protectors... I mean solid "CLANK" shots to the scoop bounce right back out, and even worse, have a spin on them now that has a major tendancy for SDTM rebounds which I guess I should modify that to be MCBDTM for "massive curve ball down the middle"!
BH

precisley what ive been experiencing the last few months. anything to do about it?

#7372 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Not that I am aware of, however, I am thinking about taking a small jewelers file and take the hard edge off the inner edge protector. Sort of an “accelerated” wearing down of that edge to make it smoother. My theory is the forward rolling spin on the ball, coupled with the back of the scoop has a tendency to cause the ball to “climb” it and this give the ball “lift” and an impulse rebound which is just enough for it to hit the front sharp lip and come right out. By smoothing the front lip, I am hoping to give it less “purchase” on the ball so as to not help it lip out, and lets the ball fall in. Looks like its time to clean her and put on a coat of wax, and do a little filing. I do know that without protectors, the game plays significantly different, as more missed shots to the center spinner had a tendency to rebound of the left post and fall into the scoop, as well as slow rollers coming anywhere near the edge would just fall in. The thickness of their “Cliffy” style protector has just enough step edge it acts like a mini force field around the scoop where, on an original or unprotected scoop hole, the ball would just slowly roll and drop in, this repels the slow rollers. This makes my scoop shot a mystery target, that is it’s not got a reliable direct shot from the left flipper, slow rollers can but usually don’t fall in, and the only real reliable shot I can hit it with is a backhand from the right from a dead catch. Anyone else having the same experience?

Precisely the same experience

4 weeks later
#7465 3 years ago

I started getting this buzzing noise which I thought was one of the speakers on my LE. I lowered the volume to zero and still got it. I have a feeling it’s something in the translite or something similar in the backbox movement causing this. Anyone experience this on the remakes?

1 year later
#8468 2 years ago
Quoted from davewright01:

hi
can someone give me the height of the cabinet with the head folded down please - so from bottom of cab to top of folded head - want to see if it will fit in a jeep cherokee
thanks

Had to take the head off for this one but this VW is tiny

D3889138-7257-45FE-AA56-AC540D7DBBD2 (resized).jpegD3889138-7257-45FE-AA56-AC540D7DBBD2 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#8517 2 years ago
Quoted from KyleG453:

wolftownjeff - Have you installed the CPR back glass? When my LE was shipped, the glass shattered and the translite was destroyed so I order one of the CPR Mirrored ones. Just came in today and looks awesome, but I can't see to get the trim pieces to want to go onto the light box. For now, I've just got it sitting in the channel with the bottom piece on it so I can get it out. Don't want to try and force the trim pieces on and end up breaking it.
Thanks for any info/thoughts you might have![quoted image]

You’re gonna want to order new trims that will fit the glass - which is thicker than the translite one. System 11 ones, in the days of ok when real glass was stock, are perfect.You can find them at pinball life.

2F3F8B94-A7E2-43E9-AE56-3A11DD4D1B7E (resized).jpeg2F3F8B94-A7E2-43E9-AE56-3A11DD4D1B7E (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#8653 1 year ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Has anyone seen any speaker panel artwork being offered? Always wondered why this panel was just left black.

https://www.wizardmod.com/product-page/monster-bash-remake-se-le-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

1 month later
#8727 1 year ago

Added these magnetic coin door magnets and am quite happy with the result.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.53.27 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.53.27 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.54.38 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.54.38 (resized).png
1 month later
#8746 1 year ago

added speaker panel magnet and flipper bat decals to join the coin door magnet. not too tough but reaching the speaker frames with hardly and space to move gave me a sore back for an hour

IMG_5463 (resized).JPGIMG_5463 (resized).JPGIMG_5466 (resized).JPGIMG_5466 (resized).JPGIMG_5467 (resized).JPGIMG_5467 (resized).JPG
#8748 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

Game looks great ! Where did you get the flipper toppers?

Thanks!
All from wizardmods

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballGalore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=PinballGalore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.