(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PAPinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2266 5 years ago
Quoted from britrex1:

I have had a couple of NIB machines delivered to my house without a lift gate I just backed my pickup truck up to their truck and laid the machine down and slid it into the back of my pickup then I was able to back my pickup close to where I wanted it unloaded like I would any used pin that I buy. Just an idea for future deliveries if you own a pickup truck

I have actually thought about this. I also have a long flat driveway and am not sure if they would be willing to wheel it all the way to the garage door. How do you know which side you can lay the machine down on? It's not clear from looking at the boxes in the pictures I've seen. They all say "this side up". Also do you take the box off of the pallet before putting it in your truck?

2 months later
#4858 4 years ago
Quoted from pin-moose:

After a dozen games...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes! As much as I hate to see dimpling on a PF I understand that they are inevitable, but what the heck are these circled in red? They can't be cracks in the clear or paint? Although they don't show up in your first picture...

MBPF1_LI (resized).jpgMBPF1_LI (resized).jpgMBPF2_LI (resized).jpgMBPF2_LI (resized).jpg
1 month later
#5607 4 years ago

#1040 is now in the house! It was in the garage up until this past weekend on account of my foot surgery (my kids insisted that I gross you out with a picture of my toe "because it kinda ties in with the monster theme!" ).

Thanks to Joe at Pinballstar for working with CGC to delay the shipment of the machine until I was cleared to put some weight on my foot. Although thru no fault on Joe’s part, it was delivered a week early by CGC so it was put in the garage by the delivery guy and left there until this past weekend.

Having set it up and a few games played, it is a big hit with the family!

I have 2 issues with it:
1. The 2 screws for the plate holding the plug into the back of the machine were missing from the package. This is no big deal…I just need to know the size of the screws and the threads per inch. I’ll just get them from the hardware store myself. I’m afraid that the plug will eventually come out as it doesn’t seem to plug in tight.

2. The 2nd issue is a little perplexing. After having played about 10 games Frankie now consistently falls flat onto his face on the PF when the table is returned to the original position. It looks like the tab behind Frankie is slipping out of the slot in the table. I could’ve sworn that there was someone else who was having this problem but after poring through 60 pages so far I haven’t found the post yet. Rather than poring through another 60 pages, if anyone knows how to adjust this please let me know. With my limited foot movement I haven't been able to take a closer look at how to fix the issue.

My kids are hankering to play the machine again. Thanks so much!

Foot surgery (resized).jpgFoot surgery (resized).jpg
#5628 4 years ago

My issue with the monster falling off the table has been resolved by the CGC support team! Had a great experience with the tech working on the problem.

What a fantastic game! I'll definitely buy another CGC machine.

6 months later
#6458 4 years ago

Hi all - I have a question. While playing a game last night I had an issue with the monster table not going back to the original position and got an error code 84 - Frank table up switch error. Took a closer look at it and figured out that the e-ring apparently came off causing the pivot shaft to slide out and jam up against the target next to it.

Looked all over the playfield but I couldn't find the e-ring. Lifted the playfield to see if it dropped into the cabinet but still couldn't find it. I'm going to see if the local hardware store has that part. If not then I'll get in touch with CGC.

My question is this: while looking for the e-ring I found this in the back of the cabinet. I looked at the playfield top and bottom and also pored through the manual but don't know where it could be from. It's about 7/16" or a 1/2" long. Any ideas? Thanks!

20191206_135556 (resized).jpg20191206_135556 (resized).jpg
#6461 4 years ago

Thanks, LTG! You're amazing! My daughter's jaw dropped to the floor that you knew quickly where it came from lol

Another question comes to mind... still can't find the e-ring. We're wondering if it somehow slipped thru one of the cracks in the playfield and onto the PCB. Could this be bad? Potential short circuit? I'd hate to unscrew the large PCB.

#6462 4 years ago

Never mind. I found it hanging off the side of the speaker. It was magnetized to it

Now to carefully put it back... with my luck I'll lose it

5 months later
#6924 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

MBr LE came home with me yesterday and my wife is thrilled. Now to re-arrange in the other room because I had to move one pin out of this lineup so MBr could be next to MMr.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Imamaculate lineup! Congrats on the addition!

4 months later
#7352 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Glue it back on.
LTG : )

Would this also apply to the purple domes next to the monster? Mine popped off and I wasn't sure how I should put it back on. Didn't want to superglue it out of fear that I might need to replace the light in the dome, if ever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PAPinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=PAPinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.