(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oaken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4306 5 years ago

I dunno...what with all the snow and the crazy melt/flood ahead of me...kinda greatful mine isn't here yet. January would have been perfect, but February and March have just been brutal.

Better to not have it at all rather than stuck in a quickly melting snow bank a stones throw from my walk out. I've waited years, I can wait a few more weeks.

1 week later
#4480 5 years ago

Non-matched, deposit only at end of November guy here. Was just told I should be in the next batch (not this week)...so, I am hoping folks like bubbles there are about to get some very good news.

My first machine. Given recent discussions I am all terrified about my lockdown bar. Should be interesting.

1 week later
#4635 5 years ago

I feel ya bublehead. The best I have for a silver lining is that the path down to my walkout is finally accessible so I won't have to use the stairs.

This is of course assuming it comes before October.

#4638 5 years ago

My distributor has done a good job of making me feel like they are on my side and doing right by me. Whether they have the juice with CGC is another matter.

I certainly have no juice with anyone whatsoever so I expected to be back of the line no matter what. To bublehead's point though, I don't think most of us anticipated the production issues to be quite this severe.

Thought of another silver lining...my youngest now goes to the basement every day after his nap and goes "where pinball go? Pinball where ARE you?" Which is absolutely adorable and painful.

#4691 5 years ago

Yep, same boat here. My promised mid week update was that there is no update.

#4759 5 years ago

Part of my angst is that the wife has put her foot down HARD that I cannot get a second third or fourth machine until I can prove I can get the first one moved, set up, and playable without killing myself or the house. She also hates lane changing in traffic and considers changing distributors equivalent to lane changing.

She is very effective at shutting my "look, squirrel!" shit down. Also, I am a horrible liar and she would sniff me out instantly if I tried to pull a fast one.

#4765 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

No offense but once the game is shipped or better yet at your house WTH does it matter which distro it came from - lane change or not.

None taken. And believe me I hear ya. Want to talk to my wife for me?

#4782 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

My only minor complaint is that the game is a tad too dark for my old eyes. Light show is awesome but I like to play in a dark game room. I have no idea if spots could be added to the lower playfield to brighten it up a bit. I think Pinstadiums would be overkill.

Others have mentioned putting in a string of LEDs in the trough. If you try that, let me know how it goes.

#4868 5 years ago

Yay for Bublehead. The fact that yours is shipping means that at least one machine has rolled off the assembly line again!

#4928 5 years ago

Got the notice today that mine is shipping out as well. The factory is humming again!

#5064 5 years ago

Got my tracking info. Estimated for next Friday. Two weeks? Really? On the bright side, at least that will give this week's blizzard time to melt.

#5175 5 years ago
Quoted from Jigfrog:

Congratz! Maybe I need to start a daily blog about my wait...

Great idea, although I don't have the time or talent to pull a full Bublehead.

For me, watching the shipping status is like a telenovela. Couldn't figure out why it had an estimated ship time of two weeks. Now I have a pretty good idea.

It "shipped" on Monday, sat at the terminal 30 miles away from origin point until Wednesday where it traveled 150 miles down the road...and turned around. On Friday it traveled all day to the destination terminal which is about 10 miles from me. Then Saturday it reversed and went all the way back to Chicagoland where it now sits.

This thing is gonna log over 1000 miles.

1 week later
#5326 5 years ago

After two weeks around the country on a truck, I got my machine this morning (#901). Box was pristine. Pretty excited to build it tonight after kids go to bed.

I got it partially unboxed and I noticed some blemishes on the cabinet corner. My intial reaction was "no big deal", but since this is my first machine I thought I would double check with the community.

IMG_6847 (resized).JPGIMG_6847 (resized).JPG
#5333 5 years ago

Took me awhile but got it fully built last night. Let me just say that without you guys and these forums I don't think I would have been able to do it.

More than once I was stuck staring at a part going "what the hell is this and where does it go?" A quick topic search here provided the answer.

A big thank you to everyone.

#5343 5 years ago

My scoop is 100% left flipper. Haven't messed with scoop at all. Rarely do I have any issues with drac feet. My pitch is 6.7-6.8.

The issue I do have is that any shot with any sort of strength that goes up the center lane has about a 90% chance of coming around and going SDTM. Very annoying. Weaker shots that dribble around are okay. Any suggestions?

I have had a ball ride the top of the the left loop twice which was kinda fun to see...until it drains.

#5374 4 years ago

Can't get enough of this game. I am horrible, but man it's so much fun. Even better, my wife likes it and my kids want to take out and play with the figures.

Definitely agree that it is dark if all the lights are off, but I find if I play in the dark, the wolfman flashers stun and blind me anyway.

As far as volume...I think it is plenty loud at the lowest level possible. Kind of wish there was like a volume 0.25 level hehe.

#5392 4 years ago

I finally got to monster bash last night, and then did it again! The second time was a laughably bad score when all was said and done.

Which got me to thinking...what is the lowest score you have ever had going into bash?

#5409 4 years ago

The rattling scoop shots are super annoying. The scoop is one of the few shots I can hit nearly 100% of the time from either flipper if I trap the ball. However direct shots only actually go in about 2/3 time. Otherwise, they rattle and bounce out.

Should I maybe turn down flippers? Currently at -5. I'm afraid if I go much lower than I won't be able to make the bride ramps.

#5436 4 years ago

I'm loving that pinball cover.

Getting close to 250 games on mine and I have now seen all the gameplay issues that have been mentioned previously. Scoop sdtm while rare, seems to be getting more frequent. Failures are still almost entirely due to me myself and I. And phantom flip. Screw that bastard.

My favorite freak occurance was when the ball went out of the bride ramp and rattled around on top of the pops for a bit before somehow ricocheting into the scoop. Which then dribbled it sdtm.

#5446 4 years ago

I only really notice dimples when I am not playing. My solution? Don't stop playing.

#5453 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Same here, still waiting impatiently. If I get another CGC game, it probably won't be a LE.

But now we have cut our teeth and are in the number match program so smooth sailing from here right? Right?

#5494 4 years ago

It's amazing how many games a 4 yr old can rack up in a short period of time.

Entirely worth it when the uncle comes over to see it for the first time and the 4 yr old legit beats him head to head.

The look on his face...priceless.

#5498 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

4 yr old? What is this kid a prodigy? Uncles needs to step it up big time! LOL!

In all fairness it was basically her best game ever. Scoop gave her frank and she went to town. Final score around 25-30 million.

It was uncles first game on the machine. All his tricks for the half broke routed original near his house didn't go so well for him on the remake. Also I have a TIGHT tilt.

2 weeks later
#5619 4 years ago

Define properly. If you mean always shooting for frank every freaking time before I am ready when I am trying to set up a stack of monsters or bricking a scoop shot then yes.

#5642 4 years ago

I don’t have issues with lighting and I generally play in low to moderate ambient lighting. I can see how some might be concerned with darkness near trough, but I don’t mind it as is.

#5646 4 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Did you use a kit or wire your own LED strip? If kit, which one? If you wired your own LED strip - how/where did you connect that? thanks.

Others have recommended the Lermods trough kit. This is the kit I would use if I ever decided to go that route.

https://lermods.com/products/monster-bash-remake-pinball-led-strip-interactive-rgb-trough-light-kit

#5658 4 years ago

Assuming you start at dead level, tweak both of your right legs to be a turn or two higher than left. Reduced my drac feet issues significantly.

1 week later
#5693 4 years ago

Newbie issue here: I am having a problem with the “D” in D-I-G not always registering when a ball goes thru the gate. Happens about 50% on plunge and maybe 25% during the gameplay. Annoying during plunge because I lose the skill shot.

What are the usual suspects for this sort of thing?

#5699 4 years ago

Confirmed via test it was not registering every time.

Loosened switch a bit. Moved one side and retighened. Went to not registering at all with ball but yes with finger. Had to be depressed further than other lane switches to register.

Freaked out a little bit. 4 yr old came downstairs and gave me her lovey (apparently I was cursing and mommy said I needed to calm down).

Waxed playfield to calm down. Went back in and did the opposite of everything I had just done and boom. Back in business.

1 month later
#5820 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Mine was missing as well, and I couldn’t find one anywhere. You are not alone!

Same. None here

#5827 4 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I used a spare rubber ring for a post, seems to be holding for now. Just slid it up the post below the tilt bob.

Same here. I used a little electrical tape below it to help hold it in place

1 month later
#6005 4 years ago

That damn phantom flip will get you every time!

#6026 4 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

I was having the same issue and noticed that my coil mechanism was very loose so I installed a spring washer over the piston and now it works perfectly every time. There is a previous post describing exactly how to do this.

Posts with SDTM tweaks:

Post 4890
Post 4904
Post 4916
Post 5042

To name a few

1 month later
#6210 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Maybe I'm out of order for asking this but I'm in the market for a new (or HUO/Mint) MBR and was curious...
Are people having problems with theirs (dimples and communication with distributor??)...Scanned through the pages and seems maybe there are some issues?
Any recommendations for best place to purchase these days? Haven't bought NIB for a while
Thanks

Dimples happen.

Minor tweaks here and there but otherwise a rock solid game.

Pretty sure they are finalizing or are done making that last of the LEs,(which was the primary source of major shipping delays / lack of communication). You don’t need to worry about that long slog drama.

1 month later
#6387 4 years ago

Shaker is pretty active at start and during Frank multiball

2 weeks later
#6449 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:So, I realized I didn't have the tilt bob on and now scratching my head how to attach it? It doesn't screw on, and has no hole for a screw pin to go into it, and there is no other vice like part in the bags. What am I missing here?
Quoted from LTG:

In the bag with the tilt bob should have been a scissors clip that you squeeze and slide onto the end of the rod and up or down as needed to set where the tilt bob rests.
LTG : )[quoted image][quoted image]

If you don’t have the above part (I didn’t) open a ticket with CGC and they will set you straight.

1 week later
#6499 4 years ago

My phantom flip: 50% brick, 25% wrong shot (No game, I don’t want frank right now), 25% pure beauty. I do get a kick out of it when it strings three bride ramps back to back to back, especially when I am in the mode. (Bride instrument tends to be the hard one for me to get)

1 month later
#6657 4 years ago

Turning down my flippers helped to reduce the severity of frank airballs but yeah, like 90% of my dimples are due to frank.

2 weeks later
#6710 4 years ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Hey guys! Having some problems with my scoop shooting down the middle? Considering adding some foam on the right side of the scoop to help it kick the ball to my left flipper consistently. Has anybody modified their scoops in such a manner? If so, any recommendations on what foam to use and placement? Thanks guys!!

Key Posts section at top has some suggestions.

#6714 4 years ago

Is this what you were looking for?

Quoted from Bublehead:

Getting all monster modes started and starting Frank MB gives you a Super Six easter egg as the number 6 is flashed on the screen 3 times as Frank MB starts (suposedly a 666 reference) but this is the only thing I have never done on a real machine besides LL (without using the flipper code).

1 month later
#6812 4 years ago

An extra half turn or so on the right legs made all the difference for my drac feet drains.

2 weeks later
#6865 4 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

I own MBrLE. I'm getting air balls about half the time when hitting the left ramp. Any advice/fixes for this?

Lower flipper strength?

1 month later
#6984 3 years ago

Shaker doesn’t activate for too many things in the game. Easiest in game check (for me) is Frank multi-ball.

So just to be clear, you are saying it doesn’t activate during Frank multi-ball?

#6989 3 years ago

Well at least you know it works now.

I’m with mbeardsley on this one. Make sure you’re running the latest and greatest software. Latest rev also does fantastic things for volume control and helps some people that were getting too many sdtm from the scoop.

1 month later
#7138 3 years ago

Plus it really isn’t that hard to remove.

1 month later
#7281 3 years ago
Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Wow, you went a little crazy with the mods there, your Monster Bash is starting to look a lot like Medieval Madness

3 weeks later
#7353 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Hey guys
I have a basic rules question
Sometimes when I hit the scoop the machine will advance one of the monsters or outright award a whole monster (start a mode). Is there any rhyme or reason to this? Like is it a random award, or is there some way to arm it?
First time it happened I thought it was related to a switch error but clearly it’s in the rules...
Please educate me!

Random. I find the worse I play, the more the machine tries to help me. Kind of the opposite of phantom flip which seems to try it’s best to brick and sdtm me or start frank before I want to no matter what.

#7357 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

This is an awesome strategy. My shooting is not accurate enough to be this precise.
If I’m playing a friend in the basement my strategy is usually to just go for Frank multiball over and over again. It’s a reliable way to put up 30-50M which beats most people. Plus frank multiball is just fun!
Creech is the hardest for me to get - for some reason I can’t get the timing right off the right flipper. Great to know that can just get awarded from the scoop!!

Practice the catch and backhand for creech and life gets so much easier.

Those damn bride ramps though...only time I can get her instrument is to pull it into frank or bash and usually I need a couple bombs too.

Same for Wolfy too. I can start his mode no problem...but I always choke on finishing it in single ball play.

#7362 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Strange. While I agree that the Bride's microphone is the hardest instrument to collect, I think Wolfman's and the Mummy's instruments are the easiest.
It's not uncommon for me to make 3 or 4 repeating left loop shots. I guess everyone's machine (and play style) are a bit different.

Wolfy gets in my head for sure. I have gotten to MoR maybe 3 times ever and I swear I started wolfman on nearly every single ball (including extras).

2 weeks later
#7420 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

You can disable Phantom Flip in settings.

But if I did that, then I would have to blame myself for all the bricks and accidental frank starts instead of just most of them.

2 weeks later
#7491 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I believe it is the right popper coil. I think the left one is referring to the creature.

Correct and from the patch notes:

Added setting to keep right popper coil activated longer to help avoid center drains from the popper.

#7514 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I posted the fix a while ago in this thread...it’s as simple as that. I used the same fix on GB.
[quoted image]

Works great for MMr Merlin as well

2 weeks later
#7567 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

Quick question (not looking to bitch, just curious).
Do the MBr playfields easily dimple? I bought a NIB MBrLE a few weeks ago and it has significantly more dimpling than my MMrRE. I only have about 200 plays on the MB and over 1,000 on the MM.

Yes

1 week later
#7582 3 years ago
Quoted from BAMcDonald:

Can you tell me more about this "foam fix" for the SDTM issue? Do you have a link to share?

Good pic in post below.

Quoted from Lermods:

Was having just a few too many sdtm shots Frome the scoop so added a piece of 1/4" foam to the inside right of the scoop. Shoots to the left flipper every time now.
Also added a couple of drops of dry lube to the woman's metal post (her name escapes me) and it's now a lot more active.
[quoted image]

3 months later
#7874 3 years ago

I will take dimpling over chipping any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

#7879 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

LOLZ, are you legit serious? Have you ever planed wood or done any woodworking at all? This is such a ridiculous theory.

Well, we're not talking chipping, we're talking dimpling. Chipping can be repaired. Dimpling impacts game play.

Was making a reference to the various other playfield threads, as well as my mmr vs MBr.

Your dimpling is so bad it impacts gameplay? As others have said, I would like to see a pic of that.

Maybe you are skilled enough to repair the chipping that others are experiencing on other manufacturers games...but I am not.

Guess it is my personal preference, but I am much more saddened by bare plywood showing than I am by a dimpled surface.

If I had to pick a poison, I know which I would choose is what I am saying.

#7885 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

So it's hard to get a good pic, but the main area under Frank and down to the center looks like the surface of the moon. I bought this second hand and in the daylight could not see the dimples. I didn't think to run my hand over the PF because it was basically new. That is on me.
Those blurs are dimples. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I hear ya on the difficulty taking pictures. The dimples I circled below are similar to those that litter my playfield and have no affect on gameplay. The first dozen or so caused me some anguish but now I forget they are even there after the first game or two.

FYI I have had turned down flippers since ball 1. It’s just that between frank and drac you get a lot of hard balls pounding soft wood.

9FBF5A90-B024-49EE-A540-5ECA3A64C3F2.jpeg9FBF5A90-B024-49EE-A540-5ECA3A64C3F2.jpeg
3 weeks later
#7989 3 years ago
Quoted from Jigfrog:

Mine looks exactly like LTG's.

Same

2 months later
#8082 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I remember seeing at least one person, but that was before I noticed it happening to my machine, but noticing a ton of pitting/dimples already in the middle of the pf just below and to the right of Frankie. A bit disappointing only 5 days in, as I'd say I could quite easily count 100+ of the little buggers. Anyone else experiencing this, or did everyone Mylar down that area before playing?
Going to contact CGC and see what they'll do about it, talking to another member on the phone this AM regarding purchasing their pin, sounds like CGC is pretty good about support and may just send out a new pf (THAT would be quite a "first-maintenance" project thrown in my lap). Unfortunately cannot register for the support portal on their damn site, tells me captcha is invalid when I hit submit, even when I get the nice green checkmark on the capcha after clicking their dumb pictures. Oh well, now I contacted support for support to get into support

Dimpling happens. Especially in the region you mentioned. Tomb shot does it to me frequently.

Air balls make it much worse. Try turning down your flippers. Will reduce, but not eliminate air balls.

I lowered mine to the lowest possible while still making ramp shots. Something like -6.

My playfield looks notably better than Bublehead at a similar number of plays, BUT the players in my house are notably worse too so…I would say my experience is his experience.

1 month later
#8126 2 years ago

+1

I love the shaker integration on my MBr.

3 months later
#8272 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

The real advantage of having other monster modes running when you start Frank multiball is that the timers for the other monsters get paused while the multiball is active. This means you have a lot better chance of collecting the instruments.
The real way to get big points on MBr is to get to the second or third Monsters of Rock, which means you need to be good at collecting the instruments.

+1. I only get to MoR maybe once every 30-50 games, but when I do it can double my score if I have a decent go of it.

#8275 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks! You can see I never collect all the instruments. I can collect 5, but I’m forever shooting the bride ramps. I think 16 ramps are needed to start and finish that instrument? Unless the scoop can advance that mode, or you can get free shots via the launch button? The only way I can complete her mode is to start it first and focus on it.

I ONLY seem to be able to complete Bride in multiball, where there is no timer. I love bringing it into Bash because by then I usually have a couple of bombs too. So I flail flail flail (it is more fun for the kiddos watching or "helping" that way) and then after Bash ends, I can be close enough that the bombs finish it for me.

Funny thing is both wolfie and bride I can start no problem. I can chain the shots like a pro....and then the timer starts and it is brick city.

I am my own worst enemy.

3 weeks later
#8336 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

What is the 666 award?

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You have to get all 5 monsters going -at the same time- And then hit the Frank ramp. It’s pretty hard to do, and the points definitely don’t reflect the difficulty!

1 year later
#8761 1 year ago

I believe there is a setting that will reset the scores after x number of plays.

A.4 09. “High score reset every”

That is what I would check first. (And other high score date adjustments) in the A.4 section)

2 months later
#8852 1 year ago

If it were me, I would tweak it up to + or - 0.2 and see if that improves the situation first.

Edit: I suppose you could also tweak it left/right a hair.

2 weeks later
#8909 12 months ago

Recently my game has exhibited an intermittent issue where the green creature lights will fade away during play. If I look closely at the creature display, I can still see the appropriate lights still very faintly lit green.

Attract mode functions fine and the lamps pass individual test mode too.

Doesn’t happen all the time and when it does usually starting any other mode will cause them to light back up and stay lit properly. Sometimes progressing creature a shot or two, (or starting his mode) will fix it too.

I can play a few dozen games after that without a problem, but then the issue will crop back up again. Tends to happen more with the first shot to creature, but it can happen with any progress.

I have tried reseating the connectors, but the intermittent problem still persists.

Any suggestions?

#8912 12 months ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yes, I have exactly the same problem, again. The problem will start out this way, but then eventually one of the LEDs will break off of the little board. I have already replaced the board twice, and now the problem is starting all over again.
It usually starts with the bottom LED being dim and/or flickering and sort of "works its way up" until the bottom LED snaps, but sometimes one of the other LEDs will flicker/dim also.
I don't think it is caused by airballs (at least I've never seen an airball go over in that area). I can only assume it's caused by continuous vibration or something.

Quoted from LTG:

I'd try cleaning with alcohol or something and then reseat the connector. Be sure it is on tight. Maybe a dab of hot glue.
LTG : )

Thanks guys! Will start with LTG's suggestion, but also ordered a board as a back up solution.

#8918 11 months ago

I like to cradle on left flipper then tap it to roll towards the left tip. As it rolls back, you can backhand it to creature. Then when it dribbles out, you catch and repeat.

Once you get that dialed in, it’s very consistent. When not dialed in…yikes.

Quoted from scampa123:

Does anyone have any tips for making the creature shot from the left flipper? I can do it from the right flipper somewhat but haven’t been able to do from left. Sometimes it bounces off the right kicker into it.
I’m just trying to figure it out to practice those shots!

2 months later
#9025 9 months ago

For phantom training…just play a few games to train it has always worked for me.

(and then spend every game after cursing at it.)

To activate in game, brick enough shots and you will light it up lickety split.

#9031 9 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I ended up turning off my phantom flip feature. Personally, I don't want the game flipping for me. No more cursing at it

But…that’s part of the charm!

1 month later
#9115 8 months ago

Yep, my mummy (when active) buzzes as well.

1 month later
#9144 7 months ago
Quoted from scampa123:

Can someone with a Limited Edition please take a picture of the plasma disc with normal lighting? I’m trying to determine how it is painted.
I bought an after market plasma disk and I hate the ring around it so I’m trying to make one similar to what is in the LE…
I’ve seen photos online but they tend to be when the game is running and it’s lit..That makes it hard to see what it really looks like.
Thank you!!

Quick hit pic this morning for ya. Apologies for shadows.

IMG_7688.jpegIMG_7688.jpeg
1 month later
#9214 5 months ago
Quoted from KingMixer:

Hi guys, newbie here. I've got a MB SE, and the bottom light of the four lights for Creature intermittently goes out. I though it might be a loose bulb, or I need a new bulb, but when I examined it, I'm not sure there are bulbs, or maybe they're not easily accessible. I've attached two pictures, a front and side view. It's an intermittent problem, but I'd still like to fix it. Can anyone let me know what needs to be done? Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a similar problem, did what LTG suggested below, and (knock on wood) so far so good.

Quoted from LTG:

I'd try cleaning with alcohol or something and then reseat the connector. Be sure it is on tight. Maybe a dab of hot glue.
LTG : )

1 week later
#9232 5 months ago

I too really like the selective use of the shaker.

1 month later
#9262 3 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

That’s great to hear.
I picked up my CCR about a year ago and I love the simplicity and so do my guests. Easy to understand, easy to explain and built solid!!
CGC has Pulp for the next 2 years but Pedretti is now doing the Bally/Williams remakes. CGC production is just way too slow.
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2023/12/22/pedretti-to-remake-williams-bally-titles/

Pedretti is now *also* doing some Bally/Williams remakes.

CGC is slow no doubt, but they still have their working relationship.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oaken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=Oaken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.