(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider New_England.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Weird turn of events....... for me. Whilst talking to my wife, who isn't as big into pinball as I am, she found out about the remake and said "huh..... that's a price I would pay". 1 day later she said "yeah.... I'd like to own that someday". One day later she said "I bet we could buy that sooner than later"..... and move to today she said "Let's see if we can buy it now!"
Crazy turn of events. One thing leads to another, we made the purchase on a Monster Bash SE just now. Why SE? We care about just a few things with this new machine; color DMD, color changing LEDs, good-sounding speakers. The SE has all of that. While the LE is nice, it doesn't have all the other stuff we really care about, so the SE it is.
Part of the club!

Will this be put in the coop or will this stay at your home? Would look great sandwiched in between DI and AFM!

#201 5 years ago

oh-hoh! You read everything on these forums, eh?
Yes, to the coop it shall go.

Glad to hear that! Now I don’t need to buy one myself!

I picked up an AFMr SE last weekend. Sits nicely next to my TSPP and SP. And to think I thought I’d only own one machine. Couldn’t get enough of Steve’s. I’ve been telling him he needs to get a MMr at some point. If he doesn’t, I think I will.

1 month later
#570 5 years ago

Just received my tracking number for my SE. Should be here in a few business days.

Ready by next friday?

1 month later
#1858 5 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Happy New Year's Everybody.
I wanted to give everybody a quick update as to what is going on here at Chicago Gaming Company.
We are in production currently on the Monster Bash Limited Edition Serial Number matching games. We are working hard to get them completed to start our standard Monster Bash Limited Edition Production run. As you know we are committed to delivering the highest quality in all of our products, so we are taking a little extra time to ensure that every game is up to the quality that we demand.
We also have released a software update for all current Monster Bash games already delivered.
This update can be found here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash/update
This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
1) Reprocessed audio to increase volume.
2) Fixed bug where custom logo would revert to default over a power cycle.
I want to thank everybody for all the support and wish everybody a Happy New Year

Thanks for the information! When will MMr be getting the XL screen like MBr?

2 weeks later
#2472 5 years ago

I was struggling with getting the SE or the LE. I chose the SE because I heard it was being produced immediately and I didn't want to wait. With the insane amount of LEs being purchased and them being produced maybe 15 a day, I figured I wouldn't get an LE for quite some time.
After reading these latest replies, I know I made the right choice. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. It sucks to have to wait so long for something you've paid for, worse to originally be told you'd get it earlier, and even worse to not have any communication about what is going on.
I hope you guys hang in there though. This game is like a work of art.

You got pretty lucky with how quickly your machine did get out there and into your hands!

1 week later
#2817 5 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Thanks, any chance it should look like this?
[quoted image][quoted image]

No I don’t think so. It would go where that metal protector already is just below the chain on the playfully. Actually I don’t think you will need it with that metal protector. I installed the same protector on my AFMrSE and I don’t have that metal rim.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider New_England.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=New_England and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.