(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (5 years ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (4 years ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrawesome44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1730 5 years ago

I own a mmr and a afmr. I'm not the greatest player but i can feel a flipper difference between willams/bally games versus the remakes.It doesnt bother me and i love my remakes but yeah the difference is there

2 weeks later
#2333 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:It's funny to read this as you summed up my thoughts unfortunately I went with the LE myself. I love toppers, love the plasma disc behind the Dr., really like the blue trim even though I would normally just want the stainless, and the extended warranty is a bonus. The shaker motor is an ehh for me on this game although I really like it on others (RS, JP etc). I will say that I actually hate the plaque on the LD bar. I wish it wasn't there at all and it is actually one thing steering me away from the LE model.
If I knew I could get the topper added on for something reasonable I would change my order right now to the SE and get my game asap. I know can add the plasma disc since I have already seen that mod out. I seriously doubt CGC would ever make the topper available as an add on later and I doubt even more that an LE owner would give theirs up.
I should mention I would be interested in a sheet of PDI/Invisiglass for this game but I am in Richmond, VA so would need to be ordered with someone in the area.

I'm planning a group buy of invisglass when my fourth pin comes in. Should be Feb/March. I already have 5 sheets spoken for.

#2340 5 years ago

Anyone know any dealers that still have LE's Available?

#2448 5 years ago

These issues are why i havent ordered a LE yet. I think its crazy to give a dealer 8k+ and then wait months for a product they still have not delivered

1 week later
#2802 5 years ago

For those who are waiting i feel your pain. I'm at the very back of the line and with all these delays and what-not im thinking of getting a deadpool in the meantime. CGC been making playfields too long to be having these issues. Every game they make has at least one assembly stopping issue during production

#2880 5 years ago

When Stern, jjp, or spooky have problems everyone rips them a new one. Whenever cgc does something wrong people run to hop on thier nuts. Most of the people defending cgc are the ones who already have thier games. CGC keeps pulling this shit because people keep allowing them

2 weeks later
#3640 5 years ago

Anyone know whats up with production? Trying to find a dealer to purchase and answers are all over the place. Even messaged sara at pps and nothing. If there's no stock ill just buy something else in the meantime

5 months later
#5870 4 years ago

I have 2 questions one for dealers and one for everyone. The first question is are there still a lot of people who ordered thier LE game months ago and still haven't received it and for my dealer question is LE stock still available and is there still a huge wait/delay on stock if available. Would it be better to wait till late September/October to attempt at trying to buy one?

2 months later
#6216 4 years ago

So i have the infamous sdtm drain from mummy scoop other than that the game runs perfect. I set the kicker up to high and it worked but the problem came back. What's the best way to resolve the issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrawesome44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club?tu=Mrawesome44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.