(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,840 posts
  • 528 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 216 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 49 votes
    7%
  • I'm in on a SE 116 votes
    18%
  • I'm in on a LE 329 votes
    50%
  • I'm out for now 165 votes
    25%

(659 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,141 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00209 (resized).JPG
20200401_190847-A (resized).jpg
20200401_190847 (resized).jpg
20200401_190856 (resized).jpg
12d82d986de027abd26cf74d0d1b44fc34b84f0e (resized).jpg
AAAAA (resized).jpg
AAAA (resized).jpg
aaa (resized).jpg
aa (resized).jpg
a (resized).jpg
47d8d7d918db37711dc6541bdc1155151952e91e.jpeg (resized).jpg
BAF86506-FC28-4F7B-9CDE-4082239158FC (resized).jpeg
0359A9EB-E18A-4E18-909D-BEF825D30209 (resized).jpeg
20200326_102452 (resized).jpg
DSC00208 (resized).JPG
IMG_20200304_180936 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #4230 Potential fix for SDTM from scoop. Posted by Reznnate (1 year ago)

Post #5928 Frankenstein switch adjustment tips Posted by MGM2 (7 months ago)

Post #6026 Links to STDM Tweaks Posted by Oaken (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3967 1 year ago

I'm in on an LE as of yesterday. Really excited for this one.

#4084 1 year ago

Do CGC games come with leg protectors, or should I order some?

3 weeks later
#4743 1 year ago

You should use Novus 2 to remove small scratches, not as a cleaner. It will slowly remove your clear coat every use. Novus 1 is a cleaner and is safe for repeated use.

#4822 1 year ago

I have two games currently on order with Joe/PinballSTAR, and one in my house from a previous order. He has been responsive by email anytime I have contacted him, including when I had an issue on delivery. When I placed my order for a MBle, he told me upfront he didn't know when it would ship, as they were at least 6 weeks behind then. Happy to wait for a quality remake like Monster Bash, the LE is even nicer than the original in my opinion. I don't know if I'll keep it forever, but it is going to make my family pretty happy when it arrives.

It costs a lot of money to delay games, so I'm sure CGC are working their hardest to get games out. Hopefully they get through this and continue putting out excellent quality pins.

#5004 12 months ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support about the smashed MBRLE. After not hearing from the distributor for a couple days after reporting the damage, I decided to check what day the 180 day clock ends for Paypal Buyer protection, and that day is April 18th (I ordered October 20th). I wrote to my distributor and stated my intention to ask Paypal to step in on the issue before that date, and immediately got a call. On the call the distributor said he would have to wait for the item to return and then begin a claim process. He stated he had no more allotment of the game, so couldn't give me any assurance that a game would be shipped any time in the near future. He offered to refund me completely because he says the Paypal process is not good for him. I asked him if he had contacted CGC about the issue and he said he had not. He then said he might be getting some games next week, and would see what he could do about shipping one of those. So at this point, if I don't hear that a game is on its way by next week, I think i'm getting off this crazy train.
It's just not worth the time, aggravation, headache, etc over the missed ship dates, broken promises, taking time off work for 2 delivery attempts, to offset the fun that the game might bring me. I think I'm sticking to only buying things in-stock and ready to ship from here on out.

Yikes, who is your distributor?!

1 week later
#5265 11 months ago
Quoted from TheBeardoWeirdo:

Still have to get over there and finish unboxing to get better pics. My cousin just snapped those while unloading it at the MFP office. They should send a new decal, though we might just let them know and leave it, it's kind of a cool 'we got lucky' story.

I found a scratch on the decal with my TNA after unboxing, and Spooky sent me a new decal. I've still got it wrapped up in the tube for the future. If I ever go to sell it (no plans currently), having replacement decal will make future buyers happier. Whether or not you plan to fix the issue yourself, having a replacement on-hand is probably a good idea for the future.

#5315 11 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Is there a way to tone down the sensitivity of the slings, they go off at the slightest graze by the ball. I checked the menus and couldn't find anything, was wondering if anyone has a solution or is this just part of the game play to figure out.

There is a way, but you need to physically adjust the switch. If you've never done that, I recommend you buy the Leaf Switch adjuster tool from your favourite pinball parts website/supplier, and watch a few video/text guides on "adjusting leaf switches" either on these forums or on youtube. There's a bunch of varying quality. The only advice I have is to try to adjust as close to the base as possible, and always the short side.

#5318 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please turn game off first.
Thank you.
LTG : )

Yes, this is also good advice.

2 months later
#5736 9 months ago

I received LE 425 last Friday. The game plays wonderfully, well done CGC! I need to fix some minor things like the scoop firing SDTM, but I think I'll just be playing the game for a while instead..

#5764 9 months ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Just got MBLe #566! Very happy with it. Noticed the code version on DMD Dec 2018 1.0.2. Is this the latest?
Is it the same as the one on CG website? 102.7z?

The ".7z" part means it's a 7-zip file, it's not part of the version number. It should be the same as 1.0.2, so you're up to date.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside