(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 187.
#4601 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Raise your right side front leveler a bit so that the ball tends to lean left coming out the scoop and off Drac's feet. I found this alleviated 90+% of my SDTMs. Yes the game will now be just a hair out of level but I'll take it. Still get an SDTM every so often but not much.

It also helps to raise the rear right leg a turn or two; that puts both out of level, but not as much of each as if you're doing it on only one leg. You won't notice the difference in playing

#4602 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I know I have seen a 3D translite for AFM does anyone know if it has been made for MB?

I'm curious about this as well. They're available for MM, AFM, and a few other old titles, but I haven't seen a MB available yet.

#4603 5 years ago

Just the one leg made it too wobbly, so need to adjust rear as well like Rdoyle suggested. I might need to adjust the tilt mechanism as well.

It does play much better, but not ideal obviously and has created other issues. So far, this game has needed the most adjustment out of any NIB game I’ve ever owned. Guess it could be worse, but still very frustrating.

#4604 5 years ago

Mine only required a small adjustment to correct the SDTMs so we didn't notice it changing game play. Have some other weird bounces going on but that is nothing more than physics IMHO. Still very happy with our game

#4605 5 years ago

Looks pretty good what do you folks think?

0F30A5C2-07F0-4777-AF4D-0C3070C5FFDF (resized).jpeg0F30A5C2-07F0-4777-AF4D-0C3070C5FFDF (resized).jpeg16F56A06-D8B1-4AF3-9C9B-7BB215D4620C (resized).jpeg16F56A06-D8B1-4AF3-9C9B-7BB215D4620C (resized).jpeg5E73A58E-C235-47D9-8576-7BF24BBC6C9D (resized).jpeg5E73A58E-C235-47D9-8576-7BF24BBC6C9D (resized).jpeg
#4606 5 years ago

...Day 153???? Bublehead can get no love.

I looked several times for anyone in the CGC booth, and, after talking with several, close, show room floor-mates around their booth, determined that the reps for CGC were suprisingly scarce when it came to actually hanging out and promoting their products. That was because when I asked them if anyone had seen the CGC rep, they said, and I quote, “well, that seems to be the question everyone else keeps asking us, because we haven’t seen them.”

I also wanted to tell them the setup of over half the MBr’s at their booth had issues like- The SDTM ejects from the scoop, SDTM tipped off Drac’s feet, and tilts that would just til-til-tilt from pushing the flipper buttons, and were, for all intents and purposes, unplayable. I walked away with the feeling I was even MORE convinced that CGC didn’t give a shit about selling me a MB machine, but were just a company looking to sell as many MMr, AFMr, MBr or CGCr#4’s as they can to those willing to wait for “quality”. Well I hope their definition of “quality” of my machine is higher than the definition of “quality” of the people who set those MB machines up and expected them to help sell the “quality” of CGC.

I mean, If I had to actually characterize how it felt to me the entire weekend? Like they were HIDING from MBrLE customers who are still waiting on their machines. Yep, I will say it. I walked by the CGC booth more than 10 times, nothing but people 2-3 deep playing games, but not a single warm CGC body in sight. I know what they look like, I saw one later.

And then once, I caught a glimpse of a CGC logo on a shirt as it walked by me as I stood waiting by the autograph signing session. I am not sure if my tap on his shoulder was just too much physical input for whomever was wearing the shirt, but obviously that shoulder had been tapped on one too many times that day already. Those nerve endings must have been shot from all the other grumpy, lied to, projected delivery by January-at the latest by February-but not yet delivered in March and probably won’t see it delivered before April-paid $1000 nonrefundable down in October-paid in full on March 9th (and paid every cent asked of me when it was asked of me by my distributor) customers tapping on it.

Not sure who the diminutive man in the chambray CGC Logo eblazoned shirt was that didn’t either hear me or feel my poke-poke as he walked by, but he may just have difficulty locating his shoulder and other parts of his body as bad as I am at locating my own rectum with both thumbs, I can’t be sure, but I wasn’t about to go chasing after him if a fairly direct “Hey Sailor!” <jab-jab> didn’t register above a friendly crowd-pressed grope. I mean he could of at least turned around and looked up at whoever was trying to get his attention, but obviously that ear had gone deaf listening to customers calling him four hours a day asking were their MBrLEs were at a 98 decibel sound pressure level which has been know to accelerate angry customer mouth spittle to sub-light speeds.

I was asked by @cgc-ryan to look him up here at TPF, and I have tried finding him at their booth over 10 times, and then the only time I saw a CGC shirt and tried to get thier attention, I was ignored due to crowd press, noise, or dead nerve endings. I am going to try one more time to find him today, maybe send him a text...

#4607 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I like it as wall art... but not in the game.

#4608 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

where did you get that?

#4609 5 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Game is gorgeous, but you’d think they’d have fixed these issues by now.

I've had a ticket open on the scoop SDTM issue for over 2 months now. 2 weeks ago I asked for an update as I've quit playing due to frustration. I was told engineering was looking into it and they hope to have an answer soon.

Which will happen first, the CGC SDTM fix or Bublehead receiving his MBr....

#4610 5 years ago

Wasn't it already said multiple times that this was an issue on the original and people make workarounds?

#4611 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCoug:

I've had a ticket open on the scoop SDTM issue for over 2 months now. 2 weeks ago I asked for an update as I've quit playing due to frustration. I was told engineering was looking into it and they hope to have an answer soon.
Which will happen first, the CGC SDTM fix or Bublehead receiving his MBr....

See my prior post. Put a washer or something between the coil and coilstop. This reduced movement/slop and now my scoop shoots consistently.

#4612 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wasn't it already said multiple times that this was an issue on the original and people make workarounds?

Hitting Dracs feet was mentioned as an original problem, but don't recall the same mentioned regarding the scoop eject.

#4613 5 years ago

If you want a quick fix to the scoop SDTM issue, add approximately a 1” x 1/2” wide piece of duct tape in about 3-4 layers to just inside the right side of the VUK guide. Takes less than a minute to fix, you don’t have to adjust the coil power, and it sends the ball to the left flipper (or left sling) 99% of the time. Just position the tape until you get the desired kick out you want and it can be seen when playing the game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/86#post-4879879

#4614 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCoug:

Hitting Dracs feet was mentioned as an original problem, but don't recall the same mentioned regarding the scoop eject.

Nope, this is specific to the remakes

#4615 5 years ago

Dimpling? I know this is typical on every pin but has anyone else noticed that their playfield is dimpling fast? I did have some air balls at first and have since set my flipper strength at -2. I know some have said you need to let your machine cure for a period of time - does that actually hold true? I was under the impression the CGC playfields where a step above, but from my recent play looks to be on par with Stern. I have an original AC/DC that shows less than the 100 plays I have on my MBLE. I love the game and it is a ton of fun so will continue to play and hope they even out I guess.

#4616 5 years ago

Mine seemed to dimple up awful fast too, flippers at -4. I think it's just going to be the nature of the beast with the poppy flippers and airballs off the scoop, frank, and phantom targets. The solution is... to play more.

#4617 5 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Mine seemed to dimple up awful fast too, flippers at -4. I think it's just going to be the nature of the beast with the poppy flippers and airballs off the scoop, frank, and phantom targets. The solution is... to play more.

I am planning on more play no doubt - just moved my flipper strength to -4. I can't really tell the difference but I guess the less the better for air balls

#4618 5 years ago

Imo, the dimpling will be less noticeable but still will be there on a MBr playfield. But why it is less noticeable is due (supposedly) to CGC using a more flexible CC, this allows the CC molecular crosslinked bonds to "bend" at the dimple edge and not just shear, which causes a smaller bend radius and increases reflective image defects that the eye will pick up. This makes the edge look sharper and thus the dimple looks deeper than it is. Radius (or diameter) of the dimple is a better measure of depth. Which will most likely be the same due to wood compression being equal. That is my take on it,

#4619 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Imo, the dimpling will be less noticeable but still will be there on a MBr playfield. But why it is less noticeable is due (supposedly) to CGC using a more flexible CC, this allows the CC molecular crosslinked bonds to "bend" at the dimple edge and not just shear, which causes a smaller bend radius and increases reflective image defects that the eye will pick up. This makes the edge look sharper and thus the dimple looks deeper than it is. Radius (or diameter) of the dimple is a better measure of depth. Which will most likely be the same due to wood compression being equal. That is my take on it,

this sounds like a plausible explanation. I do know from all the discussions on Pinside that it has a lot to do with the current state of the plywood supply. I will post some pics of my AC/DC vs my new, week old MBLE to show the difference. I also have seen a ton of newer Sterns that look like a minefield with dimples. Just making some casual observations is all and wondering how others have found them.

All in all the MBLE is a beautiful pin and a ton of fun and really its the FUN factor that counts.

#4620 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

where did you get that?

Back alley Creations at TPF

#4621 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

On the problem of SDTM from scoop, or off Drac’s feet. Of three MBrSE’s I played at TPF so far, two were unplayable due to this, and a third SE had a tilt set so tight, I tilted out every ball, and not due to me being too handsy but the padding on the carpet gave it enough movement that any agressive button pushing at all gave me a “til-til-tilt”. This was in CGC’s own booth, so this was a bit disappointing.

Absolutely correct. The MB’s that I played where set up all crazy.

#4622 5 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Dimpling? I know this is typical on every pin but has anyone else noticed that their playfield is dimpling fast? I did have some air balls at first and have since set my flipper strength at -2. I know some have said you need to let your machine cure for a period of time - does that actually hold true? I was under the impression the CGC playfields where a step above, but from my recent play looks to be on par with Stern. I have an original AC/DC that shows less than the 100 plays I have on my MBLE. I love the game and it is a ton of fun so will continue to play and hope they even out I guess.

I've got dimples on mine. And I started off with -1 flipper strength. But way too many airballs. So my strength is at -2 now and is much better. But, the damage is done to the playfield. It's already got the dimples on it... To saw I don't mind would be a lie... But, the machine is meant to be played... So... damage is done, just play and live and let live.

Side issue of weaker flippers. Means that it is really hard to do post transfers. They lack the strength and you gotta do a little dance with them before they go to the other flipper. Which is a bit of crap. As I don't have tap pass skills. And I rely on post transfers... Well... Gotta learn to play better I guess.

#4623 5 years ago

I just had a long game with 3 Monster Bashes and 1 Monsters of Rock. Are the Monster Bash and Monsters of Rock champions scores cumulative or just the best score during the particular mode?

I probably did not ask this correctly , but trying to find out if the three Monster Bash scores added were added together.

#4624 5 years ago
Quoted from sgorsuch:

I just had a long game with 3 Monster Bashes and 1 Monsters of Rock. Are the Monster Bash and Monsters of Rock champions scores cumulative or just the best score during the particular mode?
I probably did not ask this correctly , but trying to find out if the three Monster Bash scores added were added together.

Best score during the mode. If you earn all instruments before starting a multiball, you’ll get “Bash before Rock” and they are treated separately

#4625 5 years ago

Dusted off MBr today as I cannot wait for my reno to be done and played a couple games. Anyone else having issues with the ball getting stuck in the right bride ramp? Seems like if I shoot with the right flipper to backhand it up there it will get stuck in wire ramp part.

#4626 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Dusted off MBr today as I cannot wait for my reno to be done and played a couple games. Anyone else having issues with the ball getting stuck in the right bride ramp? Seems like if I shoot with the right flipper to backhand it up there it will get stuck in wire ramp part.

Yes, I've had a ball get stuck 3 times in that ramp... Also having issues with rejections with that ramp as well. As I shoot a ball up the ramp it hits the plastic and then comes careening back down and most of the time for a sdtm drain.

#4627 5 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

UPDATE!!!!
NOT SOLVED. It worked for a game or two and reverted to the old problem. Once I hear back on next steps I’ll post again.

I had the same issue with my right flipper. Turned out to be three issues with it. First the coil under the playfield was loose. Second the sleeve in the coil was the wrong size and was too short. I compared it to the left flipper to confirm this. Sent ticket to get new ones. The third issue making it stick was the flipper was installed too tight to the machine. It needed to be loosened a bit and re-tightened. Just make sure you use the spacer that is given to you in your goodie-bag. It look like a flat plastic thing with a c cut in the end of it. Use that to give the flipper space between the spacer.

Good luck!

#4628 5 years ago

Stuck balls

Loving the game so far but I am having an issue with the balls getting stuck in the left ramp in front of the bride on slow ball hits. I have table set at 7.5. Should it be lowered to the standard 6.5 to fix this or should I make the playfield even higher? Anyone else have issues with the balls sometimes getting stuck in the between spot of the ramp. Always if a ball goes up that ramp too slow it is going to get stuck again. Seems to happen 1 out of 10 games.

Anyone help?

#4629 5 years ago

Ready for painting!

B09CE187-93C8-4979-A7A0-CAB28AE44464 (resized).jpegB09CE187-93C8-4979-A7A0-CAB28AE44464 (resized).jpeg
#4630 5 years ago

I spoke to Ryan at the show and he said basically the playfield issue is the key reason for the hold up - taking 5 times as long per game to manufacture. He doesn’t want to ship any games that are sub quality and frankly I agree with him - this is good from the POV that some AFMR playfield didn’t make the mark and caused a lot of pissed off cusomters.

#4631 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I spoke to Ryan at the show and he said basically the playfield issue is the key reason for the hold up - taking 5 times as long per game to manufacture. He doesn’t want to ship any games that are sub quality and frankly I agree with him - this is good from the POV that some AFMR playfield didn’t make the mark and caused a lot of kisses off cusomters.

Met him at the show as well. Ryan's good people. CGC as a whole really exudes passion for the collector.

#4632 5 years ago

I would rather them take their time with my LE and make it as best as they can get it, than rush out a game with issues.

Keep up the good work CGC!

#4633 5 years ago

MBR LE #1182 (non-matching) finally delivered after being lost by trucking company. Some minor damage to carton but driver allowed me to inspect and no damage.

There was discussion many pages ago on whether it was possible to install SillyOldElf decals over mirror blades and I am happy to report that it was the easiest of all five machines that I have done. Simply remove the mirror-blades (three small screws/head bolt), attach the decals to the mirror-blades, and then reinstall, no wrinkles, perfect.

BTW - I am used to being able to lift the playfield directly up and out but MBR has a locking mechanism that prevents this. How do you disable this to lift out the playfield?

IMG_4009 (resized).JPGIMG_4009 (resized).JPGIMG_4010 (resized).JPGIMG_4010 (resized).JPGIMG_4013 (resized).JPGIMG_4013 (resized).JPGIMG_4014 (resized).JPGIMG_4014 (resized).JPGIMG_4020 (resized).JPGIMG_4020 (resized).JPG
#4634 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I spoke to Ryan at the show and he said basically the playfield issue is the key reason for the hold up - taking 5 times as long per game to manufacture. He doesn’t want to ship any games that are sub quality and frankly I agree with him - this is good from the POV that some AFMR playfield didn’t make the mark and caused a lot of pissed off cusomters.

Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Met him at the show as well. Ryan's good people. CGC as a whole really exudes passion for the collector.

These are all very true statements, Ryan has been very passionate and they are sticking to this mantra of quality, but I have only so many days left on this planet, and I would like the chance to flip my MBrLE for as many of them as I have left. It is one thing to wait on quality, it is another to wait on a company that talked up a great game at Chicago Expo, yet were mostly absent from their booth at TPF, and had machines set up so poorly, I was wondering, was it intentional or not?

When mentioning I had not received my MBrLE at TPF, the question asked by everyone behind a counter was who was my distributor, how far down his list I was, and them shaking their head and saying “you should have seen your machine by now”

So, I am not very sympathetic right now to anyone who tells me to keep waiting on quality, that is just a crappy way of getting collectors to sit on their thumbs and wait. 157 days on order for something they said would be no later than 3 months to deliver is now past that estimate by over two months. Either ship me a pinball machine for my $8300 or do something for me, the later of which isn’t happening any time soon, the former of which hasn’t happened yet.

What I am starting to feel like is just a spoke in a great big wheel, like a tiny blade of grass in a great big field. Yes I feel like a number, I’m just a number like 1251 of 1250 (apologies to BSATSBB).

Let me give everyone a little piece of advice... don’t go to a pinball show where you see everyone having fun flipping on copies of a machine you have PURCHASED already 6 months ago unless you want to end up getting even MORE DEPRESSED and PISSED OFF while waiting for delivery.

I am not seeing any puffy silver linings on these dark storm clouds anytime soon.

Ok, Aleaxa, rant mode off.

#4635 5 years ago

I feel ya bublehead. The best I have for a silver lining is that the path down to my walkout is finally accessible so I won't have to use the stairs.

This is of course assuming it comes before October.

#4636 5 years ago

I think who is the distributor..can be crucial. (just by past experiences). It can make a diff. jimo

So far...absolutely no issues with my LE....what a looker!

#4637 5 years ago

It will certainly change my pick for distributor on CGC games in the future. PPS will ship one to anyone willing to pay in full right now, today and Sarah will have it on a truck on its way to you by tomorrow. Imagine how that makes me feel right now? That I could just on a whim, call her number and get one in a week, right now, for the exact same price, or, continue to wait for my delivery through my original distributor and still be weeks out, who knows?

What would you do? I would like to see some of your responses on this, because I am having a hard time not reaching for the phone right now.

#4638 5 years ago

My distributor has done a good job of making me feel like they are on my side and doing right by me. Whether they have the juice with CGC is another matter.

I certainly have no juice with anyone whatsoever so I expected to be back of the line no matter what. To bublehead's point though, I don't think most of us anticipated the production issues to be quite this severe.

Thought of another silver lining...my youngest now goes to the basement every day after his nap and goes "where pinball go? Pinball where ARE you?" Which is absolutely adorable and painful.

#4639 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

It will certainly change my pick for distributor on CGC games in the future. PPS will ship one to anyone willing to pay in full right now, today and Sarah will have it on a truck on its way to you by tomorrow. Imagine how that makes me feel right now? That I could just on a whim, call her number and get one in a week, right now, for the exact same price, or, continue to wait for my delivery through my original distributor and still be weeks out, who knows?
What would you do? I would like to see some of your responses on this, because I am having a hard time not reaching for the phone right now.

Why don't you get your money back from your distributor? I never understand why people pay in full (I didn't, never will and own an MBRLE right now) - but especially now, can't you get the cash back b/c it's been SO long? Sorry if I missed something in advance but I've seen you complain about this for some time now. I 100% understand your frustration and you should be but why continue wait when they're available now elsewhere?

#4640 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why don't you get your money back from your distributor? I never understand why people pay in full (I didn't, never will and own an MBRLE right now) - but especially now, can't you get the cash back b/c it's been SO long? Sorry if I missed something in advance but I've seen you complain about this for some time now. I 100% understand your frustration and you should be but why continue wait when they're available now elsewhere?

Can I seriously just order a le today from somewhere else and get it next week?

#4641 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Can I seriously just order a le today from somewhere else and get it next week?

Yes

#4642 5 years ago

Post 4637 says you can. I've heard earlier you could as well. I would def ask around if I was still waiting

#4643 5 years ago

I found two distributors today with a machine... one could have it on truck today, the other a truck tomorrow.

#4644 5 years ago

Anyone want to comment on the failure of the distributor paradigm when sales regions have no borders? Or do I need to be that acute?

#4645 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I found two distributors today with a machine... one could have it on truck today, the other a truck tomorrow.

Phone your distributor and ask for money back, or give them 7 days to source one of these other ones.

Amazing how effective people can be when they think they will lose a sale.

#4646 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

when they think they will lose a sale.

Or a future one if nothing else, you would think. As a distributor trying to increase his clientele, you would figure this kind of delay snafu is a good reason to grease the wheels of unrest and give his customers a reason to remain loyal, yet I have not heard one peep out of my distributor in regards to a reduction in price or cost of shipping, or any kind of freebie or token of appreciation to try and keep me from cancelling and going with the competition. And I am the guy you want to come back, the one with deeper pockets and willing to go to a higher price for an LE.

#4647 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

As a distributor trying to increase his clientele, you would figure this kind of delay snafu is a good reason to grease the wheels of unrest and give his customers a reason to remain loyal, yet I have not heard one peep out of my distributor in regards to a reduction in price or cost of shipping, or any kind of freebie or token of appreciation to try and keep me from cancelling and going with the competition.

I've read your posts Bublehead and like you, I sit and wait. Deposit made back in October and a few weeks ago asked for the full amount as my machine would ship in March. Here I sit ... Now to read other distributors have them sitting in the warehouse is beyond disappointing and frustrating. I, like you, looked for CGC rep at TPF to no avail. I'm also in the market for a TNA, which my distributor has, but may not give him the business based on this. Maybe it's time to find a customer-friendly distro what will do whatever it takes to look out for a client (including swapping our "enroute" MBr LE's to a distro who has them in stock). Keep giving them hell sir .. I'll be here with #1252!

#4648 5 years ago

The ones sitting around are most likely from cancelled sales. There isn't much anyone can do at that point.

#4649 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

like you, I sit and wait. I, like you, looked for CGC rep at TPF to no avail. Keep giving them hell sir .. I'll be here with #1252!

Glad to find someone else with the exact same experience on MBrLE, including the lack of visible CGC representation at TPF. I was just wondering if anyone else had problems finding a CGC rep like I did, so it wasn’t just my warped sense of disregard... thanks.

#4650 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The ones sitting around are most likely from cancelled sales. There isn't much anyone can do at that point.

Yes, but CGC is failing their customers when this happens by not redirecting them to customers with other distributors who are still waiting. I could use a cargument about auto dealerships, but that would get me banned.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/93?hl=diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.