(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 187.
#4551 5 years ago

Number #149 being delivered tomorrow,
I know numbers are random just seems to be a low number ? Distributor had 6 games had a choice of 5 numbers and all were under 200. For me no issues is the most important thing .

#4552 5 years ago
Quoted from the4Orr:

MBrLE in da house!!!! Sorry @bublehead, you have lost another comrade in waiting, your ranks are thinning Got the call late yesterday. Today we picked it up and it is now gracing our home with it's presence in a place of honour next to our #CFTBL. No real cosmetic issues...the "m" on "Blisterine Mouth Wash" is not complete as some others have stated and we also had the same issue as @steve-o with our leg bolts seeming like they were cross threading. It seems the holes are slightly off centre and was causing the bolts to get hung up on the metal brackets. We loosened the brackets and readjusted their positioning slightly and it helped quite a bit. A couple bolts were still tight to be sure. Other than that the cabinet is pretty much perfect, no decal problems, no powder coat scratches, no flipper problems and no topper problems. Had a few good games with pitch set at CGC recommendation. The light show is awesome and it sounds really good! We will add things and tweak a bit here and there but right out of the box this is SWEET! Sorry for the crappy pic's
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You made a Home Run with "Creature From The Black Lagoon" besides "Monster Bash"... It looks simply amazing, I take off my hat for that!

#4553 5 years ago

By the way fellas, I just saw that "Monster Bash" it is #1 in our top 100... congratulations!

I canceled my Munsters LE, probably will cancel now a Munsters Premium to get a MB Instead, this game looks extremely nice.

#4554 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

By the way fellas, I just saw that "Monster Bash" it is #1 in our top 100... congratulations!
I canceled my Munsters LE, probably will cancel now a Munsters Premium to get a MB Instead, this game looks extremely nice.

MB is a beautiful game but don’t give up on the Munsters too soon. I can’t explain it but after getting my LE I was into then
Not, put it up for sale then really got into shots to hit and now I’m really liking the game. I know with code updates and dialing in the game it’s only going to get better. If I could only have the one of the two that would be tough considering I had a MB original for years

#4555 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Lol who cares about the top 100 its so manipulated..... also i enjoy munsters more much more than mb . Both are very similar but there's more to munsters for me but everyone sld own monster bash at least once .

#4556 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol who cares about the top 100 its so manipulated..... also i enjoy munsters more much more than mb . Both are very similar but there's more to munsters for me but everyone sld own monster bash at least once .

Your exactly right it can be manipulated. Point proven with Munsters currently sitting at #3 spot with only 88 ratings or JJPPOTC sitting at #5 with only 193 ratings compared to AFM @ #4 with over 1300 ratings or TZ, LOTR, and MET sitting at #6, #7, and #8 all with over 1100 ratings. I think the number of ratings should be a big factor in the Top 100. Maybe a machine shouldn't even be allowed in the top 100 without at least 800 ratings? This would show a machines true value as it would be much harder to manipulate the score

#4557 5 years ago

Today marks 5 months of waiting for my le. Still haven't heard a peep.

#4558 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

Hello everyone. Looking for some thoughts about weather to get a munsterspro or monster bash so. Seeing people selling Munster pro and le in 1 week. I have a aerosmith pro I love and looking to add to my collection. I love old horror movies. I was a little kid when munsters came out. So both are great themes to me.

Buy both. I bought a Munsters Pro and Monster Bash CE. Very happy with both. Different games, Different strokes, but both Very Nice.

#4559 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U can call and pick it up.. i did this with munsters

We are just going to wait it out. Have league nite Thursday night and delivery is Friday. Planning to have an unboxing party Friday night.
It's not my game. It's my buddies game (not a Pinsider). I take care of his games and we both have off work Friday so works out great.

#4560 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

non-matching # MBRLE on the road with estimated delivery 3/22
Tracking shows it's already in ATGLEN PA.
Damnd thing is. It's going to York Pa. That's about an hour drive.
Have to wait 2 days for delivery and hour away.
[quoted image]

LOL Now WTF!!!!!
Did a quick check on tracking this morning to see if they updated delivery.
Yeah they did. Now it's in Lake Katrine NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours away.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4561 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

LOL Now WTF!!!!!
Did a quick check on tracking this morning to see if they updated delivery.
Yeah they did. Now it's in Lake Katrine NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours away.
[quoted image]

Weird, yes, but not unusual - it’s on a Biiiiiig truck and sometimes schedules don’t line up. There must be something else in that shipment that got paid to be there ASAP

#4562 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Today marks 5 months of waiting for my le. Still haven't heard a peep.

Oh, I heard something... just wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

#4563 5 years ago

anyone had a a problem with the ball getting stuck under the plastics near creature? Played the game in cidercade last night and the ball kept getting stuck up there. gave up in the end, but the LE is so super shiny- very impressed.

#4564 5 years ago

Best score yet!

0880CC29-0B74-487D-8858-877C3BAB4DB0 (resized).jpeg0880CC29-0B74-487D-8858-877C3BAB4DB0 (resized).jpeg
#4565 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Oh, I heard something... just wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

It's not bothering me so much right now cause I'm a Cpa and work pretty much every day until April 15 so my pinball time is basically none right now. Once I'm done and I get my life back I'll be pretty pissed cause I'll be approaching 6 months at that point, although I'll be leaving for Vegas so maybe I won't get mad until after I get home from Vegas. Or maybe I'll hear something soon.

#4566 5 years ago

Just curious if anyone knows the logic on why the drag mech under the playfield was mounted in such a way that it is visible on the playfield? I know it was that way on the original MB, and honestly I never really noticed it one way or the other until I started inspecting my playfield. At first I got excited thinking it was some cool feature that was part of the game, but then when I raised the playfield and looked under that's when I realized it was just the drac mech. Just seems like an odd design to have the mount visible on the playfield.

bash (resized).jpgbash (resized).jpg
#4567 5 years ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

Just curious if anyone knows the logic on why the drag mech under the playfield was mounted in such a way that it is visible on the playfield? I know it was that way on the original MB, and honestly I never really noticed it one way or the other until I started inspecting my playfield. At first I got excited thinking it was some cool feature that was part of the game, but then when I raised the playfield and looked under that's when I realized it was just the drac mech. Just seems like an odd design to have the mount visible on the playfield.
[quoted image]

I was asking myself the same question

#4568 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I was asking myself the same question

I was thinking the same... Sensors? Magnets? Lifted playfield... what!?
Seems lame. Would've been relatively easy to address the playfield art change too.
Would love to hear a good reason for why it was designed and left that way.

#4569 5 years ago

The metal studs are like this to hold the weight of the mech... regular wood screws wld strip and rip out eventually.

#4570 5 years ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

[quoted image]

Thanks for ruining it! Not sure i noticed that before. Now I can stop seeing it!

I'm joking - well kind of. It does stick out now more than before.

#4571 5 years ago

Must have been a hiccup in the tracking info and was still tracking the truck.
Tracking now shows truck was unloaded at ATGLAN Pa.
Fingers crossed it will get delivered tomorrow.

#4572 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone had a a problem with the ball getting stuck under the plastics near creature? Played the game in cidercade last night and the ball kept getting stuck up there. gave up in the end, but the LE is so super shiny- very impressed.

Check literally 1 page back

#4573 5 years ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

[quoted image]

The drac mech is heavy... pretty sure they were trying to ensure it doesn’t rip the game in half, or tear through those holes, using established hardware

#4574 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The drac mech is heavy... pretty sure they were trying to ensure it doesn’t rip the game in half, or tear through those holes, using established hardware

While I do agree that in 1998 mounting it that way probably made sense, I would have thought that in this day and age there would be a way to secure it without it showing on the PF. I am glad that CGC kept everything the same as the original (well sorta, since the lighting, sound, and display is upgraded), and I guess that's why they kept the mounts showing on the PF the same, to keep it the exact same as the original.

Not really a big deal, more of a disappointment to discover it wasn't some cool feature that I'd see when I finally reached monsters of rock mode.

On an unrelated note, but adding to the invisiglass, PDI, Stern discussion, I put the Stern glass on mine, and it's amazing. Zero reflection that I can tell, no weird colors or anything. Really makes the game look incredible vs. the standard glass. I'll try and post pictures to show before / after when I get back home.

#4575 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks for ruining it! Not sure i noticed that before. Now I can stop seeing it!
I'm joking - well kind of. It does stick out now more than before.

Ha - I know right.... I didn't notice it at first when I started playing the game, but one day I saw them and got excited thinking it was something cool - Would have been cool if they had just done some artwork over top of them to make them blend in. Oh well, the game is still absolutely beautiful even with them there.

#4576 5 years ago

This machine has my pinballs in it's hand- I just got my highest score - 75,000,000 after owning it for about 1.5 months.

My neighbor who plays once in a while got 119,000,000 on his 3rd try. I do better at Ghostbusters lol.

#4577 5 years ago
Quoted from the4Orr:

MBrLE in da house!!!! Sorry @bublehead, you have lost another comrade in waiting, your ranks are thinning Got the call late yesterday. Today we picked it up and it is now gracing our home with it's presence in a place of honour next to our #CFTBL. No real cosmetic issues...the "m" on "Blisterine Mouth Wash" is not complete as some others have stated and we also had the same issue as @steve-o with our leg bolts seeming like they were cross threading. It seems the holes are slightly off centre and was causing the bolts to get hung up on the metal brackets. We loosened the brackets and readjusted their positioning slightly and it helped quite a bit. A couple bolts were still tight to be sure. Other than that the cabinet is pretty much perfect, no decal problems, no powder coat scratches, no flipper problems and no topper problems. Had a few good games with pitch set at CGC recommendation. The light show is awesome and it sounds really good! We will add things and tweak a bit here and there but right out of the box this is SWEET! Sorry for the crappy pic's
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Nice line up! Bublehead I'm still waiting on mine so I feel you!

#4578 5 years ago

My Monster Bash remake Le shipped out today from Hemisphere Amusements. Estimated date of arrival is Monday 3/25.
Serial number is 619.

#4579 5 years ago

1149 delivered ! Thank you CGC for building a beautiful game.i did use a set of mirror chrome leg bolts from Chris at Hot Rod plating to complement the beautiful legs. Titan glow rubbers going on and a few other mods to make it my own . Not one issue she played like a champ right out of the box !

1A2FA9B1-910C-4FA3-B159-69992CFCAC38 (resized).jpeg1A2FA9B1-910C-4FA3-B159-69992CFCAC38 (resized).jpegCBDDA66F-F9FD-4AEE-AA4B-F55196FA506E (resized).jpegCBDDA66F-F9FD-4AEE-AA4B-F55196FA506E (resized).jpegD36BE4B9-2383-4D19-B354-E7B2270F72A4 (resized).jpegD36BE4B9-2383-4D19-B354-E7B2270F72A4 (resized).jpegE73C92AA-9B96-4089-BA3D-FFCC0E884ABC (resized).jpegE73C92AA-9B96-4089-BA3D-FFCC0E884ABC (resized).jpeg
#4580 5 years ago

Got one set aside for me at the BackAlleyCreations booth at TPF! It looks sick, I love Frankenstein the DJ!

MB (resized).jpgMB (resized).jpg
#4581 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Got one set aside for me at the BackAlleyCreations booth at TPF! It looks sick, I love Frankenstein the DJ!
[quoted image]

I placed an order two days ago. Looks great. I love the horror movies stars watching the show. Chucky, Freddy, Jason, Leather face. Very Cool, Enjoy the show.

#4582 5 years ago

I really like it, but I kind of wish it had the game name/logo on it.

#4583 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I really like it, but I kind of wish it had the game name/logo on it.

That's the same way I feel as well. I really like the art though but would miss that logo too much. Def considering as a sep piece of art though

#4584 5 years ago

I dig it for sure, wonder what that costs

#4585 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I dig it for sure, wonder what that costs

$225

#4586 5 years ago

Not bad at all and it comes backlit like that? Do you know the size?

#4588 5 years ago

I thought about ordering that backglass. I just wish it was tempered glass instead of plastic.

#4589 5 years ago

Anyone have issues with Frankenstein s arms getting bashed by balls ... resulting in movement of one or both out of original position??? I’ve had to adjust them multiple times?

#4590 5 years ago

Well, number 915 shipped today. I cannot wait to get it next week.

#4591 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

[quoted image]

I ordered this and the Alien art from the booth too. Looked too great to pass up.

#4592 5 years ago

Flipper sticking in locked deployed position.

SOLVED!

I opened a ticket with CHicago Pinball Help.

They recommended I loosen the screws on the circuit board by the flipper button, seat and then reseat the connectors, and finally screw back on. NO DICE. Same problem.

They then recommended I swap circuit boards with the left and right flipper buttons. Begrudgingly, I did with little confidence it would work. I WAS WRONG. So far has been working.

My hope is that if anyone else encounters this challenge, my post will help.

8B115941-844A-4602-9E22-31AC16C74D63 (resized).jpeg8B115941-844A-4602-9E22-31AC16C74D63 (resized).jpeg
#4593 5 years ago

UPDATE!!!!

NOT SOLVED. It worked for a game or two and reverted to the old problem. Once I hear back on next steps I’ll post again.

#4594 5 years ago

On the problem of SDTM from scoop, or off Drac’s feet. Of three MBrSE’s I played at TPF so far, two were unplayable due to this, and a third SE had a tilt set so tight, I tilted out every ball, and not due to me being too handsy but the padding on the carpet gave it enough movement that any agressive button pushing at all gave me a “til-til-tilt”. This was in CGC’s own booth, so this was a bit disappointing.

#4595 5 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

UPDATE!!!!
NOT SOLVED. It worked for a game or two and reverted to the old problem. Once I hear back on next steps I’ll post again.

Do your yellow buttons have screws in them, that are touching the flipper opto interruptor? That's the typical way to resolve this

#4596 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Anyone have issues with Frankenstein s arms getting bashed by balls ... resulting in movement of one or both out of original position??? I’ve had to adjust them multiple times?

Try turning down your flipper power if you haven’t already. I got a lot of air balls until I did. This really helped with mine. Mine is set to -4

#4597 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

On the problem of SDTM from scoop, or off Drac’s feet. Of three MBrSE’s I played at TPF so far, two were unplayable due to this, and a third SE had a tilt set so tight, I tilted out every ball, and not due to me being too handsy but the padding on the carpet gave it enough movement that any agressive button pushing at all gave me a “til-til-tilt”. This was in CGC’s own booth, so this was a bit disappointing.

I had the same issue wth the tilt on mine until @ me to check leg bolts. Solved. Perhaps solved too tightly as now it’s tough to nudge but at least I don’t get tilted out every multi-ball.

As for SDTM and Draco feet’s I had that early on but this instances have subsided. They still happen but not nearly as frequently. Not sure why as I have done nothing to adjust either,

#4598 5 years ago

I’m having issues with balls off drac’s feet and SDTM drains out of the scoop. Game is almost unplayable, what are the solid fixes to these two issues. Also have had sticking right flipper button issue.

Game is gorgeous, but you’d think they’d have fixed these issues by now.

#4599 5 years ago

Raise your right side front leveler a bit so that the ball tends to lean left coming out the scoop and off Drac's feet. I found this alleviated 90+% of my SDTMs. Yes the game will now be just a hair out of level but I'll take it. Still get an SDTM every so often but not much.

#4600 5 years ago

Hmm...well I guess if purposely making my game not level fixes the issues, I guess I’ll take it. It’s jist too painful as it is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/92?hl=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.