(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 187.
#4501 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Is all of this information and quality control only for the LEs or are they doing this for all of the models?

Here is what Ryan said about playfield quality. LE’s should have no major noticeable defects. He said they want to please their own collector friends and he has some pretty picky friends. He said that CE’s are better than original playfields, but will have more cosmetic defects than an SE and SE’s less than LE like you would expect. Missing artwork is the killer and is what they are worried about below LE grade. So minor screen spots due to dust or dirt on the screen are what CE and SE buyers should expect, but missing letters in text or a smudged insert is rejectable down to the CE level. They are trying to get us our games, they are just being picky to:

A. Limit how much rework or playfield swaps they have to do.
B. Produce a quality machine they want you to enjoy right out of the box.
C. Do it for a reasonable cost.

He also said those type of customer care solutions can erase their margin and put them at a loss on a single drop in playfield replacement. They will take the slips in delivery to give us quality every time, faced with that scenario.

I have done screen printing and I have experience with it in my career while I was an aerospace engineer at Grimes Aerospace in Urbana, Ohio for 12 years. We had a long chat, we discussed screen printing in detail, and he laid on me his reject rate of 40% and my jaw hit the floor. His rejects would have been good enough for WMS back in the day, he has an original playfield in his office next to a CGC reject, and the reject blows the original away. Their standard on CE’s is tougher than WMS, and they are sticking to that.

He also mentioned they would like to do some sponsoring and get their factory open for tours in the future, taking a bigger presense in the market, so to speak, he said they would love people to come see them make these recreations for themselves, there is nothing secret or crazy going on, and they don’t want to hide from the customers but be more visible and accessible.

I told him if they are making CC, it better be “improved” or forget it, I have no intrest in polish on a pig, and that the wife will give him $8000 tomorrow for TAFrLE, Totan, or TOM, but that I am itching to see an original from them soon. He liked hearing that and told me to stop and say hello at TPF and play some Monster Bash.

#4502 5 years ago

Still trying to be patient, waiting to hear that my LE will be coming soon. Paid my deposit almost immediately after it was possible to do so, and my distro hasn't said a peep since then. If he hadn't been great on getting me my previous two games, I'd be worried.

#4503 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

For those who may have been AWOL from this thread, let me fill you in...
I ordered a MBrLE on October 19, 2018, while at Expo, 3 minutes after my distributor opened up taking orders.
6 months roll by...
Bublehead is reduced to a quivering pile of batha poo-doo as he waits, somewhat impatiently, for delivery of his non-number matched LE.
To cope with his Macrophobic induced anxiety, he starts writing a comedic daily adventure of his waiting exploits...
This is what you have stumbled upon. This is the meat-stuff of a man, a simple, average pin-head, forced to wait on the Christmas gift he purchased for himself in 2018 and has yet to receive. It is pointless to complain on here, it falls on deaf ears. So I figure, lets fill the void with silliness and humor, because if I didn’t, I fear I would be reduced to sitting in a corner, thumb and blankie in mouth and hand, crying softly into the flanel.
This is just how I cope...

Count yourself lucky you’re not waiting an extra month for shipping to Australia. Like many others here, i put my deposit down day 1 also.

#4504 5 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Count yourself lucky you’re not waiting an extra month for shipping to Australia. Like many others here, i put my deposit down day 1 also.

The wait AND the exchange rate, I hear ya, shipmate. Lost a good friend from Australia recently. Mike Cummins. RIP. He was our “foriegn exchange student” friend in high school, but he really wasn’t. We used to joke that Australia sent him to us but didn’t ask us to send them an American student in exchange on the hopes we would just keep him. He came to the U.S. when his dad was stationed at WPAFB in Dayton, Ohio as the Australian Airforce Liason Officer. I have a picture of him somewhere on a fishing trawler, bare chested, with a deadly venomous sea snake in each hand, hands held high, and the tails of the snakes streched all the way back down to the deck. He loved playing pinball, we are going to miss him.

#4505 5 years ago

Hey Guys - LE # 983 is up and playing in the Great White North - What a fantastic machine. Plays perfect out of the box. No SDTM 's or decal issues at all. The sound is fantastic compared to my other Sterns. Thx CGC nice work!!

20190318_200416 (resized).jpg20190318_200416 (resized).jpg
#4506 5 years ago

Just got my game last week LE 992, and love it. I changed the flasher dome to an eyeball.

EYBAL (resized).jpgEYBAL (resized).jpgebbox (resized).jpgebbox (resized).jpg
#4507 5 years ago

Nice eye ball mod , looks cool

#4509 5 years ago

Non-matching LE #1182 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 9am and noon

#4510 5 years ago

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one waiting for their LE. I ordered in December looking for January delivery. My rep explained that the cold winter really affected their ability to finish the playing fields. He's telling me it should be within the next month...First time I ordered a new machine. Not happy with the process...I was also told those with matching serial numbers were first. Hopefully they're done with those soon.

#4511 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Here is what Ryan said about playfield quality. LE’s should have no major noticeable defects. He said they want to please their own collector friends and he has some pretty picky friends. He said that CE’s are better than original playfields, but will have more cosmetic defects than an SE and SE’s less than LE like you would expect. Missing artwork is the killer and is what they are worried about below LE grade. So minor screen spots due to dust or dirt on the screen are what CE and SE buyers should expect, but missing letters in text or a smudged insert is rejectable down to the CE level. They are trying to get us our games, they are just being picky to:
A. Limit how much rework or playfield swaps they have to do.
B. Produce a quality machine they want you to enjoy right out of the box.
C. Do it for a reasonable cost.
He also said those type of customer care solutions can erase their margin and put them at a loss on a single drop in playfield replacement. They will take the slips in delivery to give us quality every time, faced with that scenario.
I have done screen printing and I have experience with it in my career while I was an aerospace engineer at Grimes Aerospace in Urbana, Ohio for 12 years. We had a long chat, we discussed screen printing in detail, and he laid on me his reject rate of 40% and my jaw hit the floor. His rejects would have been good enough for WMS back in the day, he has an original playfield in his office next to a CGC reject, and the reject blows the original away. Their standard on CE’s is tougher than WMS, and they are sticking to that.
He also mentioned they would like to do some sponsoring and get their factory open for tours in the future, taking a bigger presense in the market, so to speak, he said they would love people to come see them make these recreations for themselves, there is nothing secret or crazy going on, and they don’t want to hide from the customers but be more visible and accessible.
I told him if they are making CC, it better be “improved” or forget it, I have no intrest in polish on a pig, and that the wife will give him $8000 tomorrow for TAFrLE, Totan, or TOM, but that I am itching to see an original from them soon. He liked hearing that and told me to stop and say hello at TPF and play some Monster Bash.

Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated. I'm super excited to be joining the CE club soon.

#4512 5 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one waiting for their LE. I ordered in December looking for January delivery. My rep explained that the cold winter really affected their ability to finish the playing fields. He's telling me it should be within the next month...First time I ordered a new machine. Not happy with the process...I was also told those with matching serial numbers were first. Hopefully they're done with those soon.

Mine was a non-matching so hopefully you will get yours soon. I did put my deposit down day 1 so not sure if that made a difference

#4513 5 years ago

What exactly does non matching numbers mean? Mine is 354 on apron and serial # is MB-0354 on back of backbox.

#4514 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

What exactly does non matching numbers mean? Mine is 354 on apron and serial # is MB-0354 on back of backbox.

Previous AFMRLE or MMRLE purchaser. If you owned one of these you could request the serial # for your MBRLE. They have been running those first along with CE and SE models.

#4515 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

For those who may have been AWOL from this thread, let me fill you in...
I ordered a MBrLE on October 19, 2018, while at Expo, 3 minutes after my distributor opened up taking orders.
6 months roll by...

We ordered ours the day they opened as well, non matching LE, and are still waiting. We sympathize with you and appreciate your ongoing saga unlike some others here. You have some impressive writing skills and we appreciate the note of levity you have infused into a thread which was getting a bit hostile TBH. Pinball is a fun hobby and your posts are a fun read. Of course your wealth of knowledge and decent advice is also appreciated along with all others who contribute in a positive way. Thanks to all.

#4516 5 years ago
Quoted from the4Orr:

who contribute in a positive way

And that is what I am shooting for. I’m not out to change the world, just pass the time, one post at a time. I try not to enflame anyone, and I work hard to play well with others, especially since this is a common sandbox we are all playing and crapping in, so I try and bury my poop like a good little cat. Sorry I missed posting a lament yesterday, but communication from CGC and the delay required me to be a little abrasive and on point in order to get an update for all of us. I am not afraid to speak up, because life is not a popularity contest, and I am not chasing a 100% Up/Down ratio either.

Thank you for your appreciation and I hope it helps pass the time, if only a few minutes a day.

#4517 5 years ago

...Day 148 or 149?...

The swelling of my eye has gone down, and I was able to open it up just a little bit this afternoon. My last memory I had before I blacked out from pain was the smell of gasoline, concrete, and the tiniest whiff of shit which I had undoubtedly filled my tighty whities to the brim with. Well, not one to be held down by a little migrain headache, a trunk full of “junk”, or a road rash on my face, when I finally became conscious after my ordeal, the load in my pants was absolutely the first order of business. “Good thing I wore the brown pants”, I grimaced in my best Ryan Reynolds voice. It took me a few minutes, pawing and crawling around in the blood, the gas, the dark, and the, uh, “over flow” of my shorts until I found the flashlight. Of course it was right were I left it- left front pocket of my jeans. Who would have guessed?

Pointing the light down at the wreckage on the pin shed floor, I stood up to survey the bloody damage and, in hind sight, determined that was not a very wise thing to do. The plethora of fluids, some benign, others quite “toxic” (and I am not refering to the gasoline) had made a deadpool of their own on the floor and I had just stood up right in the middle of it.

Not sure if you finders of this testiment are aquainted with the term “ass clown” but it was right about then my first performance was about to begin... I guess my first real indication of trouble was, my migraine, we will call him “Bob”, but Bob, now exacerbated and a little bit angry at me for dragging all that bad horizontal blood in my head into the vertical, had just decided to call his friend Nausea and make a play date.

“Uh oh”...

I will say in my defense, as an ass clown, you will not find a more talented one than me... as my first performance was about to prove...

Let me, in as few words as possible, give you an idea of what that looked like...

Imagine, if you will, a man, in the depths of a “possession” so deep that his every thought is “where the un-holy eff is my MBrLE”, had suddenly lost all control of his coordination, his gastrointestinal fortitude, and his continence while doing jumping jacks while riding a unicycle in a pool of his own blood, sweat, and a list of other unmentionable bodily fluids, while trying to Nancy Drew his way out of a pitchblack pinball shed, flashlight a-waving and providing a light show worthy of Pink Floyd, while streams of undigested Cheesy Poofs and Mountain Dew fill the void like the fountains at the Bellagio in Vegas.

Yeah, something like that.

And to top it all off, I am still waiting on my MBrLE...

#4518 5 years ago

Hello everyone. Looking for some thoughts about weather to get a munsterspro or monster bash so. Seeing people selling Munster pro and le in 1 week. I have a aerosmith pro I love and looking to add to my collection. I love old horror movies. I was a little kid when munsters came out. So both are great themes to me.

#4519 5 years ago

MBRse

#4520 5 years ago

Maybe LEs being delayed due to alien production?? Haha ; )

#4521 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maybe LEs being delayed due to alien production?? Haha ; )

Nope that podcast got pulled too.

#4522 5 years ago

Heres a key chain project my wife did for me and surprised me when I got home from work pretty damm cool she is the best

20190319_193520 (resized).jpg20190319_193520 (resized).jpg
#4523 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

Hello everyone. Looking for some thoughts about weather to get a munsterspro or monster bash so. Seeing people selling Munster pro and le in 1 week. I have a aerosmith pro I love and looking to add to my collection. I love old horror movies. I was a little kid when munsters came out. So both are great themes to me.

Asking that question in here you will get mb... ask that question in munsters thread u will get Munsters ... lol

#4524 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

There are always people who buy, and then 5 months later when the game arrives things come up, so the game goes up for sale. MB has had a *lot* longer to be proven out as a classic game. It's not super deep, but it's really fun. Munsters has a lot more going on as far as modern pinball design, but only time will tell if it stands as a classic game. IMO go for MB but it's possible Munsters some day may have some updates which really make it shine

#4525 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

Get Both!

#4526 5 years ago

Finally made it to Monster Bash after a few weeks of ownership.
Here are my thoughts on the machine:
It’s goregous and the build quality is fantastic.
I have not had any problems yet with decals cracking. The topper and it’s light show, all the toys, the mirror blades, the powder coating and the huge screen and lit speakers make the choice for the LE the right choice for me. It is experiencing the same dimpling as my MMr and while even little details on machines often bother me, this does not. Steel balls at high speeds hitting wood...it is what it is. I get the occasional stdm drain like everyone has been describing...including the last ball of my high score game last night...ugh.
The only other game play issue that is actually more problematic than the rare sdtm is the left ramp must be hit perfectly. If not, the ball makes it 25-45% up the ramp and it rolls back down. The right ramp on the other hand can be competed with a week and lazy back hand shot. I’d love to hear anyone’s fix for the left ramp issue.
I love my MMr, but the MBr looks much more enticing to play. Friends all gravitate toward it over all my other pins. IMO, MBr and MMr are equally fun to play and for me, MBr is not an easy game.
I wish everyone much success in receiving their games soon, especially Bubblehead. I’m looking forward to his posts once the eagle lands.

DB576987-7F74-4958-807C-59B2093E2E10 (resized).jpegDB576987-7F74-4958-807C-59B2093E2E10 (resized).jpeg
#4527 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

I think this decision has 2 answers, but different reasons for each. If you like a machine that has a linear ladder to climb and are ok with a little bit of risk/reward, go with MB. If you like more risk/reward, stacking up points, multiplying them, then collecting them for big payoffs, go with Munsters.

But by all means, lift the hoods on these things and kick the tires. Look at the level of quality provided for the money spent, and ask people if the machines are reliable, well built, and have you had any maintenance issues.

I can not speak to Stern’s latest quality offerings, my opinion of their machines comes from owning a FGy for 10 years HUO, and that machine has had only 1 mechanical issue, and one electrical, a busted coil stop on the Death target and flourecent ballast needs replaced. So Stern quality 10 years ago was pretty solid. Lately? Well, read the node board threads and decide for yourself. I like Munsters, and the lower pf but I own a Stern mini playfield already, so not a must have title from that aspect alone.

I went with MBrLE, but that has been a grail shaped pin for me from day 1 of playing an OG WMS. CGC has been in the industry a LONG time too, building cabinets and playfields as Churchill Cabinets. The quality I experienced from their MB prototypes at Expo last year, plus the AFMr and MMr’s my friends own, this was a no brainer once the wife swooned at seeing the LE topper in Chicago.

#4528 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

I wish everyone much success in receiving their games soon, especially Bubblehead. I’m looking forward to his posts once the eagle lands.

I will be posting a Pluck ton once it arrives, unboxing, setup, first ball, first game, first MOR, etc... but I promise, and I mean this from the deepest part of my heart, I promise to stop posting my lament the very moment I get my shipping orders and delivery date. It’s the only decent thing a crusty old sea fart like me can do for his fellow MB owners.

#4529 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Finally made it to Monster Bash after a few weeks of ownership.
Here are my thoughts on the machine:
It’s goregous and the build quality is fantastic.
I have not had any problems yet with decals cracking. The topper and it’s light show, all the toys, the mirror blades, the powder coating and the huge screen and lit speakers make the choice for the LE the right choice for me. It is experiencing the same dimpling as my MMr and while even little details on machines often bother me, this does not. Steel balls at high speeds hitting wood...it is what it is. I get the occasional stdm drain like everyone has been describing...including the last ball of my high score game last night...ugh.
The only other game play issue that is actually more problematic than the rare sdtm is the left ramp must be hit perfectly. If not, the ball makes it 25-45% up the ramp and it rolls back down. The right ramp on the other hand can be competed with a week and lazy back hand shot. I’d love to hear anyone’s fix for the left ramp issue.
I love my MMr, but the MBr looks much more enticing to play. Friends all gravitate toward it over all my other pins. IMO, MBr and MMr are equally fun to play and for me, MBr is not an easy game.
[quoted image]

I had the same issue raise the height to 7.2 and it's played perfectly since.

#4530 5 years ago
Quoted from MERGatroid:

I would get munsters.

This way we'll have another person selling it in a month or less!

Use Greg bone as a good example - bought munsters and already sold it for what? Mble.

#4531 5 years ago

Anyone else had the ball get stuck behind the CFTBL saucer? I went to check on my game on location last night and I thought I had remedied this issue before but man the ball was really wedged in there. Almost wondering if I should place something in that space so that another ball can't get into the area.

#4532 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone else had the ball get stuck behind the CFTBL saucer? I went to check on my game on location last night and I thought I had remedied this issue before but man the ball was really wedged in there. Almost wondering if I should place something in that space so that another ball can't get into the area.

That over run area is there to help double shots to Creature during multiball, and to reduce in and outs from hard shots. A straight shot from flipper should not wedge it in there, if it does, the flipper strength may be too high, but then shots to left ramp may reject more if you turn it down. Wedged Creature shots happen during multiball when a ball collision adds the impulse of a direct flipper shot plus the rolling momentum of the second ball which adds up to a super fast ball headed for the saucer. It doesnt happen often but does happen.

#4533 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

This can mean that the wire ball guide is not pounded in deep enough, it’s leaning to the inside, or you just have bad luck on the alignment

Buy a blue square rubber and stick it in there on top of the other one; it doesn’t affect the runoff area at all, and it’s easy to remove if you ever for some reason want to do so.

#4534 5 years ago

Thanks for the advice.

#4535 5 years ago

Anyone know the dimensions of the box MBr comes in? I'm looking to pick one up next week and want to know if it will fit in the box. I know it will fit if unboxed.

#4536 5 years ago

Just wanted to put out there that I’m happy to say I’ve owned my MBr CE now since December and it still plays perfectly. Great reliable pin from the start. Was a bit concerned at first being a newish company, but so far I am happy I bought this pin. Not great at it, but love the call outs and the fact that just about anyone who comes over can experience the cool light show preceding the Frankenstein multiball. I’m sure the light show is way better on the SE/LE version, but on my budget, this was a great alternative and WAY cheaper than getting a Williams MB.

So if you like the original, you can’t go wrong with this version. Only bad thing is you can’t put a pinsound board in it and change the music to 50s music, that would be cool. Wonder if pinball browser would work on these games like the Stern games. Hmmmmm.

#4537 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I had the same experience in my setting....my point is I don't think PDI is worth the extra $ One can't go wrong with either product....that being said maybe we don't have sophisticated eye balls

Quoted from dts:

I can't bring myself to spend $375 (shipped) from PDI. The invisiglass looks great too, as far as I remember from my DILE. Does anyone know how often JJP offers the buy 2 get 1 free deal?

Just a followup on anti-glare glass. JJP will honor buy one sheet get one half price for subsequent sheets, plus shipping. So that is $221/sheet for 2 sheets or $197/sheet for 3 etc, not counting shipping. Guess I'll be trying out Invisiglass!

#4538 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Just a followup on anti-glare glass. JJP will honor buy one sheet get one half price for subsequent sheets, plus shipping. So that is $221 for 2 sheets or $197 for 3 etc, not counting shipping. Guess I'll be trying out Invisiglass!

Wow did not know that. Guess we need to call that order in to get the discount if so I may be making a call soon.

#4539 5 years ago

Sorry for those who are still waiting on their LE. I was not in on one originally and only recently decided to go with an LE. I made some calls a few weeks ago and found one in Chicago at a distributor, made the drive and picked it up. Hope you all get yours soon..

#4540 5 years ago

We just unboxed our MBR SE and CGC has exceeded my expectations for a quality built pin. Here's just a couple quick takeaways of our NIB Monster Bash Remake:

Pros:
It's gorgeous.
Played amazing straight out of the box. ..no tweaking.
Love the color display and the integration of the color changing LEDs on the playfield.
Factory set on Free Play... quick and nice for a pin newbie or for the home use!
Flippers are snappy and STRONG! I can not sense any weirdness or delay as some have rumored about in the past.

Con:
(Can't call it "Cons" as there's just one )
Every leg bolt that was factory screwed into place was a MF to remove to install the legs. They felt like they were cross threaded or glue locked to the leg plates, but of course they weren't. The threads were all uniform and pristine as one would hope for a new machine.

IMO It's a true classic that was remade superior to the original. We love the game and it's bolted to the gameroom floor.

~Steveo

MBR SE (resized).JPGMBR SE (resized).JPG
#4541 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I had the same issue raise the height to 7.2 and it's played perfectly since.

Still waiting for my LE
7.2? Can you explain more how to do it!
Does the game have a digital level?

#4542 5 years ago

Come on CGC reach out to us waiting for UK LE delivery can we have a little to look forward to and give us an estimated shipping date or even month???

#4543 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Anyone know the dimensions of the box MBr comes in? I'm looking to pick one up next week and want to know if it will fit in the box. I know it will fit if unboxed.

30"x30"x56"

#4544 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Still waiting for my LE
7.2? Can you explain more how to do it!
Does the game have a digital level?

Back legs up - I would use a phone app to determine if the 7.2 is achieved although there is a bubble reader on the right on mine I believe is a little over 3 lines

#4546 5 years ago

non-matching # MBRLE on the road with estimated delivery 3/22
Tracking shows it's already in ATGLEN PA.
Damnd thing is. It's going to York Pa. That's about an hour drive.
Have to wait 2 days for delivery and hour away.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4547 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

non-matching # MBRLE on the road with estimated delivery 3/22
Tracking shows it's already in ATGLEN PA.
Damnd thing is. It's going to York Pa. That's about an hour drive.
Have to wait 2 days for delivery and hour away.
[quoted image]

If you're antsy, I'm pretty sure you can call the distributor and go pick it up.

Depends how ambitious you wanna be.

#4548 5 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

If you're antsy, I'm pretty sure you can call the distributor and go pick it up.
Depends how ambitious you wanna be.

U can call and pick it up.. i did this with munsters

#4549 5 years ago

Yep call them and have it held at the depot for pickup

#4550 5 years ago

MBrLE in da house!!!! Sorry @bublehead, you have lost another comrade in waiting, your ranks are thinning Got the call late yesterday. Today we picked it up and it is now gracing our home with it's presence in a place of honour next to our #CFTBL. No real cosmetic issues...the "m" on "Blisterine Mouth Wash" is not complete as some others have stated and we also had the same issue as @steve-o with our leg bolts seeming like they were cross threading. It seems the holes are slightly off centre and was causing the bolts to get hung up on the metal brackets. We loosened the brackets and readjusted their positioning slightly and it helped quite a bit. A couple bolts were still tight to be sure. Other than that the cabinet is pretty much perfect, no decal problems, no powder coat scratches, no flipper problems and no topper problems. Had a few good games with pitch set at CGC recommendation. The light show is awesome and it sounds really good! We will add things and tweak a bit here and there but right out of the box this is SWEET! Sorry for the crappy pic's

IMG_0057.JPGIMG_0057.JPGIMG_0055.JPGIMG_0055.JPGIMG_0056.JPGIMG_0056.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/91?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.